Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Food You Love/Like

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
I've recently discovered Stacey's Pita Chips. They are delicious and taste a lot better than regular chips. Got a lot more crunch to them. <3

Reeses.
CHICKEN!
Steak.
Hotdogs.
Potatoes~ <3

So what foods do you like or love?

Peanut Butter
Zucchini
Tomatoes
Eggplant
Summer Squash
Red Peppers
Sweet Potatoes
Steak (cooked rare to medium rare)
Dried Cranberries

For the past year or two, I've been more and more into food. I cook more often, and have built a modest list of dishes that I can produce. First and foremost, I love fresh foods. Fresh vegetables beat the pants off of anything frozen or in a can. Fresh anything beats frozen, canned, plastic, mass-produced foods. Anyways, here's some of my favorites:

Steak
Garlic
Broccoli
Onion
Bacon
Hamburger
Chicken Breast
Corn
Most Fruits
Homemade Potato Chips
Salad
Pasta
Bagels
French Bread/ Garlic Bread

Cheesecake
Steak (Rare to medium rare)
York Patties
Sushi
Any fish not fried
Lumpia
Shrimp
Cheesecake
Mozzarella sticks
buffalo wings
Mangos
Pickles

I just had some pizza; it was topped with bacon and garlic. While I would have liked to make it myself, it was delivery left-overs from the previous night. Regardless, it was rather good, even reheated. Instead of using the microwave, I put the slices in the oven. I find that it preserves that flavor of the pizza better, and makes the crust nice and crispy.

I think my favorite topping combination would have to be steak, garlic, and shrimp. Shrimp on pizza might sound odd to some people, but it's really good. The garlic accents all of the flavors nicely as well. If you've never had it before, I recommend it!

Samgyeopsal
Okonomiyaki
Tonkatsu
Chasshu Ramen
Deep-Dish Pizza
Anything with garlic in it
Pasta
Pineapple
Plum
Waffle and/or curly fries

Sauceless Bacon-topped hand-tossed pizza from Domino's. It is really fucking good.
Garlic mashed potatoes [which I haven't made in a long while so I might make some today after work]
Pretty much garlicky anything
Chicken tacos! [sauteed chicken that's been seasoned with lemon pepper and garlic, mozzarella cheese sprinkled on top of it, then some lettuce in a crunchy taco shell] <33

I can't eat rare steak. I have to have it at medium - medium rare. Medium rare is the best, especially with that wonderful char.

Bacon hotdog sammich. [I don't eat these anymore just because they are really high in protein and fat, but are super fucking delicious. Use with tuscany bread....just fucking mmm. <3]

Sushi
Enchiladas, except for beef
Spinach and mushroom pizza
Fruits, except for blueberries, grape fruit, and oranges
Veggies except for brussel sprouts
Chocolate+peanutbutter
Cheesecake
Bread (damn you carbs!)
Bacon
Shrimp (especially coconut shrimp!)

I second on the Lumpia and the Okonomiyaki too.

There are two simple words in the English language which pertain to food and will always trump all others when it comes to flavor. These words are Salisbury steak.

I don't think my list is too original. Mostly consists of food on the more unhealthy side that most like anyway. Of course with trying to lose weight I've had to cut back and cut some things out for the most part, though for the holidays I've kind of fallen off the wagon. In any case, I like...

Pizza
Spaghetti
Meatball subs
Tacos
Burritos
Reeses
Peanut butter
Capecod chips
Cake
Cookies
Apple pie
Ice cream
Brownies
Oranges
Strawberries
Watermelon
Waffles
Onion rings

There are probably lots more but those are off the top of my head.

I'll try and condense this list:

CHOCOLATE
Schetti
Meatballs on subs
Pizza w/pineapples extra sauce, nice soft doughy pizza crust....no oregeno or parsley flakes in my sauce.
Fish
Soft doughy...dough....
Reeses
Steak
Peanut chews
and Chocolate.

The list is so much longer, however, these are my top foods I'll drop any other food to have.

Adding a little bit of BBQ sauce to the hamburger mix-- throw in some diced onion, minced garlic or powder, salt, pepper, and chili powder (optional) also. Makes for some very yummy burgers.

Boxy said:
I don't think my list is too original. Mostly consists of food on the more unhealthy side that most like anyway. Of course with trying to lose weight I've had to cut back and cut some things out for the most part, though for the holidays I've kind of fallen off the wagon. In any case, I like...

Pizza
Spaghetti
Meatball subs
Tacos
Burritos
Reeses
Peanut butter
Capecod chips
Cake
Cookies
Apple pie
Ice cream
Brownies
Oranges
Strawberries
Watermelon
Waffles
Onion rings

There are probably lots more but those are off the top of my head.

This is a good list..I pretty much like the same things as you do! :) I would add cheese, though. All kinds of cheese!

Camille said:
This is a good list..I pretty much like the same things as you do! :) I would add cheese, though. All kinds of cheese!

Oh, yes, cheese is pretty good too. Would have added it but I don't know about too many different kinds and don't usually eat it by itself. All I know is it's good on pizza and nachos and pasta and stuff. :p Maybe I should start trying different kinds, though.

Hells yes to the sashimi! Hirame and salmon sashimi is delicious!

Also...

Creme brulee
Strawberry shortcake
Cheesecake
Pumpkin pie
Panang curry
Massaman curry

Any sort of red meat, dripping with it's own juices - cooked so it's up to standards of health codes - but rare enough that the bloody juices fill my mouth.

Chocolate - Dark chocolate of any sort. Any sort of combination, with nuts or caramel... I love chocolate.

Sushi! Oh sweet Dannu, I love sushi!

Mmmm I think that perhaps that'll cover it for now, if I think of more I suppose I'll add them.

GaiNoir you just made my mouth water and I'm trapped at work!

Your classic steak and potatos. Medium Rare and a double baked potato. Don't be stingy on the bacon!

I love simple meals. As to list some:

Macaroni and Cheese
Ravioli
Spaghettios
Grilled Cheese Sandwhiches & tomatoe soup, along with goldfish
Cheesecake <33 -orgasm-

More 'deluxe' meals are:

Medium Rare steak, with cheese potatoes and a salad
My mothers tacos

I don't even know. I don't eat much. Dx

Back
Top Bottom