Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiment (White Vixen + Deceitful Lies)

Luka felt her face warm up at the kiss, feeling strange about it, but not a bad kind of strange. "Ok..." She replied softly as she looked up at Luna. "But...never I lived other place but here..." She replied as she looked a little worried, she didn't know how to survive on her own, she was born and raised here. "I born here...grow here, don't know how to survive." Her ears twitched as she heard something, her whole body stiffened as she looked around.

Luna sighed in thought for a moment, wondering how she could protect her new friend m. She sighed before tensing as she could hear the car screetch to a stop. The human stood and looked at the red panda before leading her out to the living room then up the stairs to her room. "Hurry.. hide in my closet..." she said hurriedly.

Luka didn't fight back as she was lead out of the dark room she'd lived her whole life in, she winced at the bright light of being out of there. The red panda looked around as she saw everything, mesmerized by the colors and shapes yet kept walking as Luna lead her. Luka looked at the closet and nodded slightly as she slipped in and sat down, she curled up on the ground, pulling her tail to her and glanced up at Luna. "Thank you..." Luka softly muttered as she watched the door closed in front of her, she knew she had to be quiet so they wouldn't find her.

Luna smiled as she closed the door before preparing for the worse. She listened to the horrified screams downstairs, the thundering footsteps, searching for he escaped experiment. Soon her father came in, so angry and upset he accused her, even slappiig her cheek out of his anger. She cried out, pleaded with her father to stop, nnever saying where the red panda was or admiting to releasing her. Her tall black haired father went strike her again until sshe started to cough and hack up blood dueto the stress.

It was getting hard to breathe.... she felt thick liquid clog her throat and her heart pump tightly against her chest. Her mother soon came and tucked her in, screaming at her father abd kicking him out. She reassured Luna that she would get some sup before leaving to discuss with her father.

Luka listened to the yelling and screaming, she pulled her tail in closer as she laid there. The red panda wanted nothing more than to jolt out of the closet and attack the man who was hurting her friend; she could hear Luna start cough and held her tail close to her mouth as tears started slipping out of her eyes. 'Please...don't die, Luna, please not for me...' She thought to herself as she moved a tiny bit closer to the closet door and looked under it, though she couldn't see anything. Luka bit the inside of her cheeks as she laid her head back down on top of her tail.

Luka waited and waited, the anxiety of all of this was getting to her; she didn't like being in this tiny room. She didn't like for Luna to be getting hurt because of her, she didn't like any of this. Her tail twitched around as she held it, she heard the door slam and lifted her head slightly, trying to look over a stack of shoe boxes she was hiding behind of.

Luna coughed a bit more from her fluffy bed as she held a tissue over her mouth to catch any of the blood. Sighing in relief, she got out of bed and opened the closet door. "They shouldn't bother us for awhile.. they will be looking for you.. keep quiet though.." she said softly.

Luka looked up at Luna before slowly getting up off the floor, she quickly wrapped her arms around the taller girl before looking up at her. "Thank you." She said softly as she stretched and kissed her friend's cheek, the red panda pulled away for a moment before biting her lip. "You...okay?" Luka asked, smelling the blood and tears in the air and seeing the blood on the tissue; she looked back as Luna. "Why blood?" Luka pointed at it.

Deceitful_Lies said:
Luka looked up at Luna before slowly getting up off the floor, she quickly wrapped her arms around the taller girl before looking up at her. "Thank you." She said softly as she stretched and kissed her friend's cheek, the red panda pulled away for a moment before biting her lip. "You...okay?" Luka asked, smelling the blood and tears in the air and seeing the blood on the tissue; she looked back as Luna. "Why blood?" Luka pointed at it.

Luna smiled and returned the embrace, blushing at the kiss she received. She had never had such contact before, and it made her heart go a flutter. "I'll be okay.... Nothing to worry about." she reassured her friend before frowning toward the door and then the tissue. "I'm.... A very ill girl... Whenever I'm stressed, I start coughing... Even coughing up blood... It's a mysterious illness... So far Mother and Father haven't found a cure... So... Yes..." she answered softly, looking away. She was Ill and because of it, she believed she wouldn't have a long life....

Luka looked almost heartbroken as she realized her only friend was sick; she softly whimpered as her ears laid flat against her head and looked at Luna. "I'm sorry." She softly replied, Luka wished should could do something about it, something to cure Luna.
The red panda looked around the room, she carefully pulled herself away from Luna and started looking at all the strange things. She'd never seen things like this before, Luka softly touched the bed and ran her hand over it.
"What...is this?"

Luna blinked and smiled softly. "A bed... people sleep on these.... they are comfortable and warm." She replied softly as she ran her hand over the blue covers thoughtfully. "Don't worry... ill be okay...." she whispered as she held the red panda close.

Luka looked up at Luna and hugged her closer, wrapping her arms around the older girl and tried her hardest not to cry. 'No you're not, I've heard your parents...I'm the thing they made to try and cure you, somehow.' She thought to herself as she stood there, before pulling away. Luka smiled like nothing was wrong, even if it hurt her heart. "Okay...can I get on bed?"

"Of course!" Luna chuckled as she stroked a cute ear and gently kissed her new friends forehead softly. "You can take a nap if you want...." she suggested softly as she pet the fluffy tail. "Ill be here...."

Luka was about to get onto the bed when she felt Luna touch her ear, she felt a shiver run down her spine and stiffed slightly, the feeling wasn't bad, just really strange yet she kind of liked it.
Luka smiled happily as she got onto the bed and realized how soft it was, she tried crawling onto it and ended up falling face first into the fluffy bed. "Soft..." She said happily as she hugged the blankets to her before looking at Luna. "Lay down...with me...pwese!"

Luna smiled and slightly lying down beside the other girl, blushing slightly. "Luka... your just adorable.... I'm glad I met you..." she said before giggly and petting the fluffy soft tail. Giving the experiment a kiss to the cheek, smiling brightly, her heart thumping a little.

Luka looked up at her and smiled, she softly giggled at what Luna said. "Thank you...I happy to meet you too." She replied, Luka was just glad to be getting better at talking, she only wished to be able to talking better so she could communicate better with Luna. "You are pretty, Luna~" She said happily as she wrapped her arms around Luna, getting closer to her chest and nuzzling into it.

Luna smiled and pet the experiments head before blushing at the compliment. "Thank you... Your very cute Luka..." she smiled before blushing deeper at the embrace and the nuzzles. "Mhmm... Careful there... My... Chest is sensitive Luka.". She said softly but had a soft smile on her face.

Luka pulled away and looked up at Luna, she could feel her face heat up at the cute comment and softly giggled. "I'm not cute!" She said happily and nuzzled back into Luna chest, but stopped after a few moments. "Sensitive...? What's that?" She asked as she leaned her head against Luna's chest and looked up at her.

Deceitful_Lies said:
Luka pulled away and looked up at Luna, she could feel her face heat up at the cute comment and softly giggled. "I'm not cute!" She said happily and nuzzled back into Luna chest, but stopped after a few moments. "Sensitive...? What's that?" She asked as she leaned her head against Luna's chest and looked up at her.

The human girl smiles softly, chuckling softly at the red panda girls denial. How adorable... But she soon blinked a bit at how confused Luka was. "Well.. Um.. It means... They easily make me feel weird is all...." she said trying to put it so her friend could understand.

Luka still didn't understand all that well, she never felt weird before unless the scientists were the ones who injected her with something or...Luka quickly got it, she felt her face heat up. She guessed it was like her ears and tail, when someone touched them, it would feel strange. "Oh...like my ears..." She muttered, Luka pointed at her ears and smiled slightly. "They make me feel...warm and weird...when someone touch them."

Luna blinked but chuckled as she nodded. "Yes... sorta like that.... those parts are only for people who really love each other... like mother and father." She said softly, her blush deepening in her cheeks with embarrassment. She had... thought about that and always wondered how it would be with someone. Someone to hold her and say nice things. Of course. She was quarentined in her so she never really got any chance to meet anyone. Not even internet since she wasn't allowed to.

Luka's ears twitched back as she looked at Luna, she smiled slightly; that was until she noticed the blush and she could smell Luna's scent increase...a lot. The red panda lightly sniffed before leaning a little close and licked Luna's cheek before pulling away, her large amber colored eyes blinked a few times before she spoke. "Why pink?" Luka asked at the blush, she didn't understand it.

"Mhm? Oh um... well.. I was just... thinking of you know... things.. like having that special someone.... I easily get flustered so my cheeks turn pink or red..." Luna answered, blushind deeper at the lick she received from the cute red panda girl. "Mhm... don't worry about it... Luka.."

"Someone special?" She asked, Luka tilted her head to the side as she looked at Luna. She understood yet at the same time, she didn't,
Luka wishes she could. The red panda kept her arms around Luna's waist as she stood there standing with the taller girl, it was then she got an idea to make Luna feel happy. "I'll be your special someone!" Luka said happily, her tail seemed to almost wag from the happiness.

Luna blinked a little at the statement that was made, her heart beating a little faster and a blush rushing deeper on her fair cheeks. But she smiled softly and giggled a little as she held the little red panda girl closer. "Thank you... but I'm sure there are much better choices somewhere... I'm not the best... but that's very kind of you Luka.... your a nice girl..." she said softly and gingerly placed a kiss over the experiments forehead.

Luka smiled happily and giggled as she felt the kiss on her forehead, she felt her face heating up a little, she wondered what was wrong with her. "You're the best choice, Luna." She softly replied, Luka stretched up and kissed Luna's cheek. "I like you...Am I you special someone?" She asked; the red panda's ears twitched back as she blinked slightly up at the older girl.

Back
Top Bottom