Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiment (White Vixen + Deceitful Lies)

W

White Vixen

http://animegallery14.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/2blue2.jpg

Luna Mirala was a quiet and friendly girl of 18 with bright blue eyes and light bluish silver hair. She was a kind and caring woman, but she had gotten very ill when she was a little girl when a meteor hit near her home. Now if she gets too stressed out, she gets so sick... and she cannot breath without the collar around her neck. So she was always confined in her home.

Today, her parents were out shopping and she had planned to find out what was behind that door they always disappear into. She had memorized the combination after watching her parents. So she went downstairs and punched in the numbers, opening the metal door and walked inside to a more laboratory room. There was a line of machines with numbers and buttons and a large glass window. Behind it was a large room with a cave in the far back. Most the ground covered in just dirt.

(The picture is the only one I found that is even remotly close to what Luka looks like; I'm not use to using pictures and rather use descriptions.)

Luka softly groaned as she shifted on the ground, the chains around her legs and wrists felt heavy as she laid there. She curled up a little tighter, holding her tail close to her like a blanket and nuzzled into it.
Luka stared out at the dirt on the ground as she shifted and started making drawings and random doodles in it, her black nails scraped on the ground.

The nineteen year old slowly sat up, her body was covered in pin pricks and bruises; she fought back against the people who raised her from time to time when she had enough. The young woman was finally able to sit up, her back against the wall, Luka leaned her head back. She was hungry, and hadn't been fed for two days nor did they give her a clean set of clothes. The white short sleeve tee and matching white pants were covered in dirt and torn everywhere. Luka's amber colored eyes narrowed as she heard something, the red panda girl growled softly as her ear slicked back and her tail twitched around as she expected the scientists coming to run more tests on her.

(Meh I didn't feel like typing it out xD)

Luna blinked as she saw some... girl? Animal like though... she was kind of adorable, but she looked hungry and not very happy. Thinking she went out again to the kitchen, grabbing some food before returning. Slowly opening the door to the room and walking inside the large room. She shut it and looked toward the girl shyly.

"Um... hello?" She said softly, brushing her dark blue skirt down in her shyness.

Luka softly growled at the girl, backing up slightly as she looked at her. The red panda's growled was in the middle of a growl and a hissing sound, she kept backing up until the chains didn't allow her. This girl wasn't one of the scientists and Luka didn't know her, she didn't like her either! She kept growling at her until she smelled something, food! Luka's ear perked up slightly as she looked at the girl, she was rather pretty. The red panda stopped growling, but she didn't move.

Luna stopped as the odd looking girl growled slash hissed at. She nervously took a step back, maybe father had a reason to lock this girl up? Still..... maybe she was just scared... she herself was lonely... and his girl must be too. Being locked in here. She smiled and kneeled down.

"Don't be scared.... I wont hurt you... I saw you here... and I thought you might behungry..." she said softly.

Luka narrowed her eyes as she glared at her, but slowly sat up and started moving even slower towards her. Mainly the thought of food drawing her to the girl, softly sniffing at it. The loneliness of this place was really getting to her, she once was happy and nice, now she just a ghost of the girl she once.

The red panda moved forward, until the chains snagged. Luka tried to move closer, but the chains held her back. She growled softly at them, but they'd reached their limit. Luka turned to the girl, her eyes pleading for the food. She needed it, she was so hungry!

Luna blinked before moving closer and sighed, setting the basket in front of the experiment. "I cant believe father would do this... here... have some food." She smiled handing the girl a hot dog with a bright smile. "Its good... and warm and very filling." She said cheerfully.

Luka backed up slightly as the girl came closer to her, she resisted the urge to growl at her as she sat back on her rump, looking at her and quickly realized the girl smelled...nice. Luka looked at the hot dog and sniffed at it, she was use to bamboo and little meat. The red panda grabbed the strange thing before biting into it, it was warm and salty, she liked it! Luka started eating a little faster, still eyeing the girl from time to time.

The human girl chuckled as she watched the other girl start to devour the hotdog. "Don't eat too fast, it might go down the wrong pipe." She giggled softly as she took out a cookie and nibbled on it. "...I'm Luna.... what's youre name? You're awefully cute....." she smiled softly.

Luka looked up at her, the pupils in her eyes almost seemed to turn to slits as the human girl spoke, the red panda slowed down a little as she kept hearing her voice. I was softer, more soothing than her parent's loud and commanding voices that made her shrink back into the corner; she swallowed the last of the hot dog and looked at the girl for a moment. "...L..uka." She softly replied, she had trouble speaking seeing as she wasn't supposed to. The scientist thought they had fixed that, but it seemed that her vocal cords repaired themselves from being clipped, Luka kept quiet about it.

The human girl smiled more as the experiment responded and handed her a cookie. "Luka.... that's a cute name... very fitting... its nice to meet you... wish I have known sooner. Otherwise I would of snuck in before.... but... seeing you now. I kinda wish that you were not here.. you look so hurt... I'm sorry for what my parents did to you." She apologized with a frown and sighed.

Luka took the cookie and lightly nibbled at it and made a face, she didn't like it, it was too sweet for her. "Here..." She muttered as she held the cookie out at her. "No...like..." She replied softly, talking was strange; she didn't like to since she normally couldn't talk to anyone. Luka licked her lips as she looked at the girls, the chains softly rattled as she moved around. "They...hurt me...I hate...them..." She replied looking sad, her ear flopped down and her tail laid limp on the floor as she looked back at Luna. "Keys..." She pointed at a table with a set of key on it, they were the ones use to unlock the chains and cuffs off of Luka.

"Mhmm not a sweet tooth..." Luna giggled and took the cookie before sighing softly at the words. Why hurt such a cute girl? Because she was different? Or did her parents do this to Luka? As Luka pointed to the keyes, the human looked at it hesitaintly, she could get into a lot of trouble. But as she looked at the chains, she nodded and stood, walking to the table and picking up the keys before returning and held them out.

Luka smiled as she quickly took the keys happily, the red panda giggled softly to herself as she was glad to get out of the chains. "Than..k you." She replied with a smile, as she grabbed the keys tighter and unlocked the cuffs on her wrists, then the ones around her ankles and let out a sigh happily. Luka slowly got up, her legs were a little wobbly as she tried to stand before her knees buckled and she fell. "Ow!" Luka yelped softly before getting up again, the red panda was able to step up and even take a step forward then another.

"You are welcome....." Luna smiled as she stood with the red panda girl, quickly reaching as Luka fell. But drew back as the experiment stood again and started to walk, then smiled. "...you're a natural...." she said softly with a little giggle. "Go Luka!" She chirped with a soft clap of encouragement for the cute girl in front of her.

Luka looked at her, curious about the taller girl. She moved closer to her, careful slow strides until she got to the blue eyed girl. "You're...pretty..." She said softly as she lightly sniffed her, she smelled...strange, but not a bad scent. "I like...it..." Luka replied as she brought her hands up and hugged Luna, breathing her smell in as her tail moved around her legs. "Smell good..."

Curiously, Luna watched the other girl come closer to her and blinked a couple of times at the sniffing. She blushed deeply as she was suddenly embraced, a warm fluffy tail wrapping around her legs, and she felt her heart jump a little. What a odd feeling.... she blushed deeper at the compliment, and slowly returned the hug, wrapping her arms around the experiment's waist. Her soft hands resting on the back. "Thank you..." she whispered softly. The human smelled like fresh lillies, with a hint of jasmine of lavender. It wasn't too strong, but just right to tell.

Luka smiled softly as she looked up at the older and taller girl, she stretched up onto the tips of her toes so she was a little taller and gave a soft, light lick to Luna's cheek before pulling away and looked at her happily. "I claim you!" She said happily and even looked a little proud of herself as she did. Luka pulled away as her tail swayed up the taller girl's leg before pulling away, the younger girl let out a soft sound that resembled a combination of a purr and a sigh.

Luna blinked, blushing deeply as she felt the warm tongue across her cheek. Almost whinning as the red panda girl pulled away. "C-Claim?" She murmured softly, a shy blush across her fair face. But she smiled a little at how aforable Luka was... she could just huf her all day!

Luka slowly walked around the lab, large red/purple marks could be seen around her ankles as she walked. The young red panda softly sighed as she rubbed her wrists that also had been rubbed raw and had bruises, she bumped into something and jolt back as a syringe fell right in front of her. Luka growled at it as she backed up, that thing had hurt her so much, she glared at it as she looked back at Luna. "...Bad..." Luka said as she pointed at the syringe, before turning back to it and growling as she tried to look menacing, but ended up looking like an angry plushie.

Luna watched Luka curiously before giggling and walked closer, gingerly embracing the cute girl. "Yes... bad... don't worry... it cant hurt you right now.. and I wont let it.. your my friend and I don't want you hurt anymore." The human girl said softly and brushed her fingers over some of the bruises. She sighed though and looked to the door. "Mom and Dad should be home soon though..."

Luka looked up at the girl and smiled softly at what she said and smiled, she leaned into the girl's embrace and giggled softly at her. "Thank you..." She said softly, Luka was slowly getting better at talking, finally using her vocal cords. She was about to say something when he heard the taller girl and frowned as she started shaking. "No...Bad people!" She cried out as she looked at Luna, her eyes pleading her, she didn't want her parents to return. "Protect me!" Luka said as she hugged Luna around the waist, she went up her shirt trying to hide.

"Don't worry... ill keep you... eep!" Luna started before yelping as the experiment crawled up her shirt. "L-Luka! Not there... um... I'm a bit sensitive...." she murmured, blushing deeply but sighed as she held Luka softly. "Ill keep you safe... Father and Mother wont hurt you anymore... ill... get you out of here...." she said softly.

Luka slipped out of Luna's shirt and looked up at her, she smiled softly and hugged the taller girl. "Thank you, Luna." She replied as she looked up at the older girl, she could feel her arms around the older girl's still bare waist, it was soft and warm.
"How are you....going to help...me?" She softly asked, Luka's ears twitched around, she nuzzled Luna's side. "Safe..." She muttered softly, she didn't want to leave the taller girl's side.

Luna blushed and smiled softly. "Well... maybe you can live in the forest.. mother and father cant find you there.... I... want you to be safe... ill try and visit.. if I can." She said softly, giving a soft smile and pecking the red panda girls cheek.

Back
Top Bottom