Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back in town (RyuxSemperFi)

He shivered a bit as he pulled back from Rachel, licking his lips as he looked to Kat,"Almost as good as you..." He murred, grinding teasingly inside her as his hands wrapped around both women, holding them close and giving a soft murr,"Don't tell me you laides are done already...?" he asked, seeing them both looking a bit exhausted as he moved, lightly sliding out of Kat, letting his still slightly hard member rest between them, rubbing over their slits gently anytime they moved.

Kat just chuckles, a little breathless, moaning ever so softly at his grinding. She rests slightly against Rachel, who was doing the same. They both shake their head. "You're gonna have to try harder than that to wear either of us out." Kat taunts him playfully, though also issuing a challenge, "I personally don't think you will be able to wear either of us out, let along both." She says with a smirk. Rachel chuckles softly, before the pair moan quietly when his member teasingly rubbed against their sensitive flesh, whenever they so much as shifted their bodies.

He gave a smile, teasing them both slowly and gently as his hands gripped their rears gently,"Hmmm... I dunno about that." He smirked,"I remember a time when you had to push me away from you..." He said to Kat, giving her a wink as his shaft lightly tsed at their clits a bit, giving their rears a firm spank,"Well then... who wants to go next?" he smirked, giving them a wink. He knew they had probably been with a few guys, but he would always do his best for those he cared about, plus he had figured out a few tricks in his time.

Kat just chuckles, "Hmmmm, I don't quite remember that." She continues teasing him, of course she remembered, it was hard for a vampire to forget anything, but it was still fun to tease Sion. Both women groan as he teased their clits, Rachel yelps slightly at the spank, though more out of surprise, an sharp intake of breath comes from Kat when Sion's hand connects with her ass. Kat chuckles softly, sliding off of Sion. "Play with Rachel for a little while." She says, kissing Sion deeply, before stretching out on the bed beside them.

He chuckled lightly as he moved, giving Kat a light kiss as she laid to the side,"Hmmm... okay then." He said as he moved Rachel, moving her so she was straddling Kat, her rear up in the air as his hard member rubbed against her slit, slowly starting to push inside as he made sure Rachel was looking into Kat with a murr,"Mmmm... so warm... I love it." He smriked, slowly starting to push inside.

Kat watches as Rachel straddles her, and she leans up, kissing the blonde deeply, their tongues tangling. Rachel moans into the kiss as Sion pushes into her. Kat smirks, her hands stroking along Rachel's body, stopping to tease her breasts. Pulling another moan from the blonde. Rachel began to rock her body, rolling back to meet Sion's thrusts, and forward, enjoying the touches from Kat.

Sion purred as he watched them, thrusting slowly and teasingly inside Rachel as they kissed,"Mmm... I like this one..." He said to Kat,"She's... spunky." He smirked as he gave a hard deep thrust into her, giving a light purr,"She's very tight. I'm not sure... but would this be the first time she was with a man?" He smirked, leaning over and nibbling at Rachels neck softly, licking softly as he hit dep inside her.

Rachel moans, continuing to rock back, pleasure washing through her body. Kat chuckles softly "Exactly why I enjoy her." She murmurs, then shakes her head "No I believe she'd been with another man, before she was turned." She murmurs, looking at Rachel, who nods her confirmation. She'd had a boyfriend when she was human. But after she'd been changed she hadn't been interested much in sex in the beginning and then when she was interested, she sort of just ended up with Kat.

He smiled softly, thrusting slowly and firmly,"Hmmm... I think I'm going to enjoy her too.", he said sliding all the way inside her over and over again as his hand gave a firm spank to her rear,"I believe that we'll both enjoy her for a long time to come." He smirked as his tip ground against all the most sensitive spots inside her,"Would you like that?" He whispered in Rachels ear teasingly and sensually as he began to speed up, sliding faster inside her.

Kat chuckles softly, at Rachel's squeak from the spank. Rachel nips at Kat's lower lip, before nodding at Sion's words "Yes," She says breathlessly, she would very much like to remain with the pair. She groans in pleasure when he continually rubs against her most sensitive places. She continues to rock her body back eagerly to meet his thrusts, she could feel the pleasure beginning to coil up inside of her.

He smirked softly as his hands gripped her breasts as he thrust faster and harder inside her, rubbing against all the spots omre as he hit deep,"Hmmm... so... tight... and warm..." he said with a lustful growl, hitting all the way inside over and over as he felt himself starting to draw towards his orgasm, his body tensing with each thrust.

Rachel continues to voice her pleasure as her body rocks back, their movements urging her closer and closer to her climax, it didn't take many more thrusts until her body tenses as she orgasms. Her entire body tightens as she moans out in pleasure. Her back arches as she presses back against Sion.

He smirked as he felt her clench hard around him, knowing she had came,"Mmm..." He smirked, lightly lifting her so she was almost vertical, holding her as he kissed her neck,"Mmmrawr... she's very good." He said to Kat,"She just need some stamina training..." He murred, giving Rachel's rear a firm spank, bouncing her teasingly on him before he slowly began to pull ou, nibbling at her neck softly and giving a gentle lick.

Rachel shudders, as her body begins to relax ever so slowly. Kat chuckles softly "Mmmhmmmm, she does." She agrees, watching the pair. Rachel jerks at the spank before smirking, turning her head to kiss Sion as he began to slide out of her. She leans back against Sion as her body fully relaxed, though she remained on her knees, so as to not sit on Kat who was still lying partly under neath her.

He smiled softly as he purred, slowly moving and pulling out of Rachel, slowly moving and letting his tip rub against Kat's slit, slowly starting to push inside her, grinding gently and teasingly as he made it all the way inside,"Mmmm... so tight..." he said with a smile, caressing Rachel's breasts lightly as he watched her rest on Kat's chest,"I think she's worn out." He said with a teasing wink.

Kat groans softly, her back arching as Sion slips inside of her. "Just getting my second wind." Rachel murmurs, before sliding off of Kat to lay beside her. Kat chuckles as she leans up, kissing Sion deeply, her tongue brushing against his. She'd never imagined being with both Rachel and Sion at the same time, but it was certainly enjoyable. Being with probably her two favorite people. She'd gotten fairly close to Rachel in the last decade, since she'd changed the young blonde.

He smiled softly as he kissed and nibbled at her lower lip, suckling on her tongue as he began to slowly thrust inside her, pushing deep and hard as his hands ghost up and down her back,"Mine." he said softly, pulling from her lips as he hit deep and hard inside her, thrusting deep as he grew closer and closer to his climax, the feel of her wrapped around him almost too much for him to take as his eyes closed in pleasure.

She rocks her hips to meet his thrusts as she kisses him, she quivers, hearing his claim, she makes a murmured noise of agreement. She lifts her arms, wrapping them around his neck, her hands tangling lightly in his hair. She moans deeply, as he hit the sensitive places inside of her, she presses her body against his, nipping at his jaw with a playful smirk, her lips trailing over his jaw and his throat.

He smiled gently as he tilted his head for her nips and lips, his hands ghosting down her side slowly and giving a gentle squeeze to her rear, caressing as he slowly began to thrust faster and harder inside her, hitting all the most pleasurable spots,"Mmm... I'm almost there..." he said softly in her ear, his member rubbing and teasing against her insides over and over,"I... love you so much Kat..." he whiered to her, his hands ghosting over her sides and skin as he bit his lower lip in pleasure.

She shudders, moaning in pleasure as he moved faster, hitting every spot inside of her. She moans deeper, her eyes flutter closed at his words, They'd said the words to each other before, but not often, they didn't throw the words around everyday, instead spoke them only when emotions were running high. "I love you too." she whispers against his skin, still kissing and nipping at his throat and collarbone.

He shuddered, thrusting at a quick pace, pushing all the way inside her over and over as his eyes closed in pleasure,"Mmmm... so... good..." He moaned,"I... I'm gonna cum..." He whispered o her, moaning loudly, shuddering as he pused all the way inside her, shuddering as he came hard, his hot thick seed shooting inside her as he held her close to him,"Mmmm..."

She groans, arching her body, when his thrusts increased in speed, she continues to rock her hips against his, as he manages to get as deep as possible inside of her. Just as he came, she nipped a bit too hard, breaking the skin a bit, getting just a brief taste of his blood, that combined with the hard thrust send her over the edge as she moans, her body tensing up as she cums. Her eyes close as she licks at the tiny wound, feeling it close beneath her mouth.

He purred softly as he ground inside her, his hands caressing her breast a bit and teasing her rear,"Hmmm... mine." He said as he nuzzled into her neck lightly, giving a soft kiss to her neck with a gentle grind, his member teasing all the most sensitive spots as he enjoyed the post orgasmic bliss.

She gasps and moans quietly, at the feel of him grinding inside of her, against her sensitive flesh. "And mine." She murmurs in return, pressing her face closer to him, kissing his jaw almost sweetly, as her body began to relax slowly as she leans gently against him, her arms now wrapped loosely around his neck.

He purred softly as he slowly pulled out of her, moving a bit and laying between the girls, wrapping his arms around them and pulling them close to him. He was tuckered out, taking a deep breath and rubbing down their backs gently,"I think I'm addicted to the both of you." He said with a soft smirk, licking his lips lightly as he enjoyed their bodys near him.

Back
Top Bottom