Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back in town (RyuxSemperFi)

He purred softly as he kissed and nibbled at her neck, licking here and there as his hands moved up over her chest, teasing over her breast lightly,"Hmmm... almost as big as Kats." He said teasingly, giving a light pinch to her nipples as he nibbled at her neck, his claws lightly dragging over the dress, threatening to tear it if it wasn't removed soon,"But I suppose they'll do for what I have planned." He said with a light growl in her ear, his fangs lightly nipping at her neck.

Rachel just smirks slightly, before groaning at the pinch to her nipples. She shudders, feeling his nails raking across her dress. She didn't mind, in the moment, what happened to it, she could simply go by a new one if this one got ruined. "Mmm, and what do you have planned?" She murmurs, when she feels his fangs against her throat, she doesn't do much. She doesn't tense up, but nor does she expose her throat any further or relax more into his grasp.

He smiled softly as he purred, licking at her neck and nibbling here and there, his hands moving softly to pinch at her nipples more through her dress as his claws rake at her dress, leaving soft streaks of torn fabric as he did, exposing a bit of what was underneath as he purred,"You'll find out soon enough..." He said to her, giving a firm bite to her neck, not piercing the skin as his hands moved, pulling her dress down slowly.

She shudders, pleasure sparking through her body as she moans lightly, hearing her dress tear, leaving slashes in the fabric. Her body jerks slightly at the feel of the bite. She'd never let someone feed off of her before, and she wasn't sure if she ever wanted to allow someone to do that. After a moment she turns in his arms, so that she can kiss him deeply, her hands running over his chest, pulling at his shirt, undoing the buttons.

He smiled as he held her to him, kissing her ps deeply as he slipped her dress off slowly, revealing her body to him as he nibbled a bit at her lower lip. His nails raked along her back slowly and gently, leaving soft red marks as she unbuttoned his shirt, moving and letting it slip off as he pulled from her lips, moving back a bit and looking her over,"Mrawr... very sexy..." he said softly, his fingertips ghosting over her skin.

Her back arches into his nails, enjoying the feeling. Her hands run over his bare chest. "Mmm, I could say the same thing." She murmurs, leaning forward, pressing kisses along his shoulder and chest, her hands still tracing over his chest, feeling the muscles, the scars, exploring his body. Her arms move eventually to wind around his neck, pressing her body to his, her lips still trailing over his skin.

He smiled softly as he moved, slowly taking her hand and guiding her to the bed, slowly laying her down,"Now... how should I take you?" He said, a light growl in his voice as he moved, kissing over her chest and neck a bit,"I wonder how much Kat has actually told you about me..." He said with a murr, nibbling at her chest softly and licking here and there, his hands moving over her sides and hips gently.

She lets herself fall to lay on her back on the bed. "Any way you want." She murmurs softly, her green eyes fluttering closed briefly, feeling his mouth on her skin. "Clearly not enough." She all but moans, the feel of his lips and his hands on her were causing more pleasure to spark through her body. Outside, back in the crowd, Kat chuckles at Rachel's comment. She wasn't trying to over hear the pair. It was just a fact of being a vampire. Everyone here could hear the pair in the other room without even trying.

He purred lightly as he licked at her chest more, his tongue lightly teasing over her breasts as his hands moved down her sides, teasing over her underwear and slowly sliding them down,"Mmmm... so cute." He said softly as he looked a bit, seeing if she had any hair down there, his fingertips moving down there and ghosting just above her slit, loving to tease as he watched her reaction. He could tell she was already ready for the action, her slit very moist as his fingers teased at her skin.

She moans again, deeper this time, feeling him sliding her underwear off, then feeling his fingers teasing her. She didn't have any hair down there, preferring to be fully shaven. Her body arches slightly, towards his hand, groaning. Her own hands trail down his chest towards his pants, tugging and sliding them down and off. Her dark green eyes open against to watch him.

He smiled softly as he let his fingers tease at the soft skin above her slit, keeping away teasingly as he kissed at her neck. He felt her pull off his pants, his large hard member appearing for her as his finger trailed lightly down, teasing over her slit before moving back to the bare patch of skin,"Mmmm... so... do you like what you see?" He asked with a light wink, nibbling more at her neck.

She quivers, her body arching trying to get him to touch her where she really wanted it. Her eyes trail over him once he was naked. She nods "Mmmhmmm I very much do." She murmurs, before kissing him deeply, her arms wrapping around his neck, keeping him pressed against her as she arches her body, pressing her entire body against his. Her hands shift to run up and down his back, her nails dragging lightly.

He purred as he kissed at her neck, nibbling here and there as his fingers moved, slowly ghosting over her sensitive folds, teasing softly,"Hmmm... so warm." He whispered to her,"I bet you've lured many a mortal to their death with this... haven't you?" He said, nibbling at her neck softly as he held her against him, enjoying the feeling of her skin against his as his finger moved, starting to slowly push inside her, feeling her inner walls cluching his finger tightly.

The noise she makes is caught between a chuckle and a gasp as she feels his fingers still teasing her. "Maybe a few," She says, her voice low and teasing. Her back arches off the bed as she moans in pleasure, feeling his finger finally sliding into her. Rachel's body jolts at the pleasure that shot through her, her hips rock gently against his hand, craving more. It had been a while since she'd been with a man, and she was eagerly anticipating this encounter.

He smiled softly as his finger wriggled slowly all the way inside her, letting his fingers rub and explore her insides,"Hmmm... just a few?" He said softly, nibbling at her neck anmoving to her chest, licking softly over her breasts and nipple, giving a soft suckle and releasing with a pop,"I bet more then just a few..." he murred as his finger slowly began to slide in and out of her, pleasuring her as he gave a light nip to her nipple, tugging softly with his teeth gently, giving a light jolt of pain as he pleasured her.

She moans deeply, as his finger slides deeper and deeper, making her hips rock more, it takes her a moment to get past the pleasure to speak. "Mmmm, well, maybe it was more than a few, I lost count." She murmurs, amusement in her tone before she groans, at the feel of his mouth on her breast. Her body jerks slightly at the quick light pain, but it only caused her to groan, arching her body closer to his, her arms wrapping back around his neck and her hands tangling in his hair.

He smiled and purred, starting to let his finger move faster and faster inside her,"Mmmm... good." He said with a soft purr, licking at her nipple and sucking, giving firm nips every now and then as his finger wriggled and rubbed against all the most sensitive spots,"Hmm... well... I suppose you're ready for the main event now... huh?" He said, his free hand moving to hers, lightly guiding it down to his hard member, his finger till working against her insides.

Her body bucks against his hand, feeling the pleasure swirling inside of her as she feels him finding her sensitive spots, his finger rubbing against them. Her eyes open as she feels him taking her hand and sliding it down. Her fingers wrap around his member, stroking it teasingly at first before moving to more firmer strokes. "Mmmmhmmmm," She moans out, in response to his question.

He purred as he let his finger rub faster and faster inside her, pumping in and out of her slit as she stroked him,"Mmm... so cute... all those sounds you're making." He whispered, his finger bending a bit inside her, finding her g-spot and teasing a bit. He moved a bit and positioned himself between her legs, letting his tip rub against her slit as he puled his finger out of her, moving and starting to push inside with a light groan, letting her keep her finers wrapped around him if she wanted.

She quivers, arching off the bed when his finger increased speed. "Oh god." She groans, rocking her hips against his hand. Her buck lurches and bucks suddenly when he stokes against her g-spot. She shifts her legs, giving him more room to settle between them. She leaves her hand on him until he'd slid far enough in that she could feel her hand on herself, Her hand drifts off of him slowly and moves to rest on his side. Her eyes close again as she moans deeply at the feel of him sliding inside of her.

He smiled softly as he slowly slid all the way inside her, shivering as he hilted all the way,"Mmmm... so tight..." He said with a light murr, licking his lips a bit as he enjoyed the feeling of being inside her. He was larger then your average guy, able to go a bit deeper then most as his hands moved to her chest, lightly cupping her breasts and teasing her nipples,"So... how do I compare?" He murred, licking at her neck and throat a bit.

She gasps softly in pleasure, her hips rolling against his, her body still arched. "Mmmm, much, much better." She groans out, her arms winding around his neck, urging his face up in order to kiss him deeply. "I can certainly see what Katherine stayed with you for so long." She murmurs against his lips, her body pressed fully against his, the pleasure flashing through her system, every movement cause more pleasure to fill her.

He smiled gently as he let his hands move, ghosting over her sides and up to her chest, slowly grinding and teasing inside her as he nibbled at her neck,"Mmm... why thank you..." He said as he slowly slid out to the tip, before moving and pushing inside in one hard firm thrust, his tip pressing against all the sensitive spots in a row,"Mmmm... I see why Kat likes to play with you..." he murred, nibbling at her neck softly, licking at her throat a bit and giving a light nip with his fangs.

She groans deeply, her body arching and her hips rocking against his, when he slides mostly out, she quivers, as he thrusts in she rolls her hips to meet the thrust a deep moan coming from her throat at the pleasure. Her body bucks hard at the pleasure flashing through her system, she continues to make soft noises of pleasure, before returning the nip, she grazes her fangs against his shoulder, though never breaks the skin, she doubts Kat would take to kindly to her feeding off of Sion.

He purred as he slowly ground inside her, starting to thrust a bit faster, hitting deep and rough inside her as his hands move over her breasts, teasing and pinching her nipples with each hard thrust,"Mmmm... someone's curious..." he murred, feeling her fangs drag over his neck, whispering in her ear,"I doubt Kat would mind... if you took a little taste..." He said as he continued to thrust, pushing harder and faster inside her, nibbling at her neck and letting his own fangs drag softly across her skin.

Back
Top Bottom