Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back in town (RyuxSemperFi)

She smiles, tipping her head back to rest on his shoulder for a brief moment when he wrapped his arms around her waist. She watches him dress before leading him out to the kitchen. "Do you want anything to drink before we go?" she asks as she pours herself a glass of the dark red blood, then slides on her worn leather jacket, taking a drink of the warm blood, looking over at Sion with a smile. She'd gotten a second glass out and poured him some, just in case he said yes. If he said no, well it'd be there for him when they returned home. She puts the bottle away as she continues to drink, rather quickly, soon finishing the liquid. She rinses the glass out, to prevent it from staining and being a pain to wash later.

He smiled softly as he took the glass, drinking it slowly, but savoring each drop. He would need all the energy he could muster as he looked to her, finishing the glass and washing it before following her,"So... where to?" He said gently, his hand moving and ghosting up her spine a bit before he took her hand, kissing the back of it. He would follow her to the depths of hades and back if she asked. He hadn't lost his killing edge in all he years he had been the politician type, preferring to deal out his own punishments instead of depending on others to do so for him.

She smiles, watching him, linking their fingers when he takes her hand. She leads him out the door and to the elevator. As they ride she talks "His name is Diego. He's been a little difficult to work with. We've nearly come to blows before and I'm getting to the point where I may just kick him out of the territory." She says, stepping out of the elevator with him when it arrived at the first floor. Despite the hour, there was still a man at the front lobby desk and another standing by the door. "Good evening Miss Katherine." The doorman says politely as he holds the door open for her and Sion. She nods with a smile. "good even Henry." She says, she often had conversation with the older man, he was in his 60's and was very wise. She steps outside "We'll see you later tonight Henry." She says looking over her shoulder at him before continuing on with Sion.

He walked beside her with a soft nod. He knew if it came down to it, he would defend her and force this vampire to either concede to her demands or to leave the territory. He looked to the old man with a soft nod, he always regarded older humans to be equal in knowledge to the younger vampires, so he didn't rag on them too much. He moved outside with her into the cool night air, his eyes focusing easily as he looked to her,"HOw shall we get there?" He asked, his hands moving slowly and slipping into his jacket pockets, moving a bit and opping his neck a bit as he got into focused mode, his eyes narrowing as he took a soft deep breath, the world seeming to slow a bit as everything around him came into clear focus. He could stop a bullet now if he wanted to.

She walks in the cool night with him "He surprisingly doesn't live far from here." She says "Something that's been of great annoyance at times." She walks with him, just about to tell him about Diego's problems, when a red-headed vampire lands in front of them. Kat jerks back "Good God Abigail." She huffs, "What?" she asks, it was so rare for the shy, soft spoken woman to just appear out of no where like that. "Diego's attacking another of your fledglings." Kat huffs. "Of course he is." She looks at Sion "And this would be my problem with him, he refuses to leave the other vampires alone." She looks at Abby "Thank you, for finding me." She says. The red-head nodes before darting off again, likely to find her mate.

He watched the red-head, his eyes focused on her as she spoked. He nodded lightly as he turned to Kat,"We should hurry then..." He said simply as the red head rushed off. He said to her. He looked at the direction where Abby had headed, taking a soft breath, memorizing her scent so he would be able to tell if she was coming earlier next time. He looked to Kat to see where they needed to head, wanting to get there quick before anyone got hurt. His hands were already in his jacket, holding onto the hilt of one of his hilts of his daggers.

Kat nods, picking up speed rather quickly, soon moving faster than humans could even see. It didn't take long to get to an abandoned warehouse that Diego likes the hang out at. There he had one of Kat's newest fledglings a 16 year old girl by the name of Cassie. "Diego." Kat snaps, seeming to just appear about 20 feet from him. "Let her go." She snarls, her pale grey eyes seeming to glow slightly, as all vampire eyes do when they get more aggressive.

He landed just a few feet in front of her, just enough to show that he would intervene if need be, but still enough to show that he was mostly there as a neutral. He looked to the girl, seeing if she was okay as his hand held the dagger firmly. He had messed with this guys type before, he seemed like the regular scum that everyone tried to ke out of their territory, but occasionally one slips in and they have to be delt with, sometimes with force. He looked to Kat, just waiting for her signal to attack this guy, he would shred him up in an instant if asked.

Diego glares at Kat as he tosses the young vampire away. The girl quickly scurried into the darkness, away from the oncoming battle. She narrows her eyes "You're gone here. I'm tired of being your babysitter, I want you out of my territory, now." She orders with a growl to her voice. He narrows his eyes at her, taking a menacing step towards her "Like hell." He snarls "You don't have the authority." He growls, in his mind women couldn't be in charge, he just didn't respect them enough.

He was quick, quicker then even a vampires eyes could see. He was on the man the moment he took a step forward towards her, his silver dagger against the vampires throat,"I believe the lady asked you to leave." He said simply, coldly,"If you don't comply, I'm afraid I will have to remove your head, and your heart..." he said, his eyes narrowing as he gave a light growl. It was one thing to attack an innocent vampire, but to threaten his mistress, he wouldn't tolerate that, he let the knife give a light press against the males throat,"Don't make her tell you again..."

Kat just watches, Sion had certainly not lost in edge in the last few decades. Diego freezes, as he assesses the new vampire. "What you can't protect yourself? You need an attack dog?" He snarls obviously meaning the title to be insulting. Kat growls, stepping forward, closer to the pair. "You want to try and take me down, fine." She growls. She was tired of this vampire's snide comments and insults. She wanted this over. "Go ahead and let him go Sion." She says. It may not be the smartest idea, but she was pretty sure that she could win. Diego may be bigger, but she was much older and had more experience.

He smiled softly as he looked into Diego's eyes, hearing her telling him to let the male go he licked his lips, leting the silver alloy knife lightly press again the males throat before pulling back,"Poor thing..." He said as he turned away,"Could've gotten away with his hide in tact..." He said as he moved away, giving her a light smile that said he'd be there in the first sign of trouble. He moved and put his daggers in his jacket, watching the two as he turned, giving the male a light teasing surprise bark.

Diego just glares at Sion, before turning back to Kat. "And here you've always bragged about not needing protection." He taunts. Kat just shakes her head "Make your move Diego, or run. Your choice." She says, His eyes narrow at the idea of him running, and from a female. He lunged at her, his body slamming into hers, they hit the cement floor, cracking a couple of her ribs. She hisses as they push and snap at each other. The man was obviously a brawler rather than a on your fight, regular fighter. Kat hated this kind of fighting, it was easier to get pinned. The fight continues for a few moments before she yelps, Diego's teeth sinking into her neck roughly. She bucks, trying to get away from his teeth and the rest of him. No matter how old she was or how good of a fighter, she was still 5'6 and a 120 pounds, most males outweighted her, making brawling like this difficult for her.

He watched silently. He knew it had been awhile, but he knew she could take care of herself. He watched, his eyes scanning Diego for a weakness, knowing that once he spotted it, so could she. Diego seemed like a brawler type, but that would mean he'd try to finish the fight quickly. He smiled a bit, knowing that meant he couldn't hold out for the long game. If she could just wait him out, he'd burn through his energy quickly, making him slim pickings for her once he couldn't hold her down any longer.

Because of how they were moving his teeth tear out of her neck roughly, no doubt leaving a scar. They continue to move across the cement floor, she too knew that she just needed to wait him out. It took nearly ten minutes for Diego to start slowing, and once he did, she really started fighting. It was still a rough fight, both ended up with a few bites wounds, but after another ten minutes she gets a good grip, managing to sever his head from his body. She breathes deeply, lying on the cement on her back for a moment before getting to her feet. She certainly looked like she had been in a fight, her clothes were wet, torn and ruined, she had blood staining her clothes and her skin, and a couple of still healing wounds. She had a broken cheekbone and a couple broken ribs. She shakes her head, looking at the body. "We need to burn it." She mutters.

He watched her defeat the larger man, moving over to her and looking over her wounds,"It will be done." He said to her,"That filth deserves no better..." He said as he moved, giving her a gentle kiss before he moved to the body, pulling out his dagger and cutting out he ex vampires heart, tossing it aside before setting the body on fire. He moved to her and pulled out a small wash cloth, wiping as much of the blood from her face as he could,"Let's go home." He said softly, kissing her lips gently. He wondered if that girl would visit them again, he would like to meet any of the new vampires that had been sired while he was away.

She smiles slightly, meeting the kiss. She watches him as he deals with the body, once he's done she watches him, smiling softly as he tries to clean her up. "I think I'm going to need another shower." She murmurs after the soft kiss. She looks down at herself, noticing the mud on her skin and clothes and in her hair. She walks with him back towards their house. It didn't take long before they arrived at home. They go in through the window, instead of going through the front door, considering her appearance.

He chuckled lightly as he followed her, moving into the apartment with her. He moved to the bathroom and turned the shower on, letting it warm up as he moved, getting her a nice glass of warm blood and coming up to her,"Here..." He said with a purr. He was ready to help her, and the others who cared about her. He moved a bit after handing her the glass, moving back to the shower to make sure that it's warm for her, wanting to make sure it wasn't too hot for her.

She smiles softly, walking to the bedroom to grabbing a pair of shorts and a tank top. Then she heads to the bathroom, watching him as he gets the shower running. She begins peeling off her clothes, just throwing them into the trash. "Thanks," She murmurs softly when he hands her the glass of blood. She takes a long drink from it, sighing softly, the blood would help heal her broken bones, as it was they'd be healed before dawn. Once the glass is empty she leans up, kissing him delicately. "Thanks for having my back." She whispers. It had given her confidence in the fight, knowing he'd been there just in case. She steps into the shower, letting it wash the mud, wetness and blood off of her.

He smiled gently as he slowly moved, helping her into the shower with him after pulling off his clohes. He moved and grabbed a owel, gently scrubbing her free of mud and blood as he kissed her neck lightly,"You're very welcome..." He said to her, his hand ghsoting over her cheek. He let the water rush over them, moving and grabbing the hand sprayer, moving it and washing down her back and her chest and shoulders, moving and kissing her lips lightly.

She closes her eyes enjoying the comfort. It would be a process, learning to let someone take care of her a bit, again. She'd gotten so use to doing everything herself. Soon she felt herself completely clean again. She meets the kiss gently, enjoying the sweetness of it. She shuts the water off and slowly steps out, already feeling her cheekbone healed up, having reformed to where it was suppose to be. She begins to dry herself off slowly, then dressing in shorts and a tank top. She looks over at him "So what would you like to do now?" She asks, the next few days was sure to be calm and quiet. All the vampires were usually on edge after getting word that she'd killed one who had annoyed her. Most vampires in her territory weren't eager to anger her. Something she was grateful for.

He smiled softly as he ghost his hand over her side, following her out of the shower after she shut it off, grabbing a towel for them and wrapping it around them, hugging her close,"Hmmm... well..." He said lightly,"I would like to meet the new vampries. If that's okay with you." He said as he nuzzled into her shoulder lightly, moving with her to the living room,"Maybe... we can have a party, so that I can get to know them. THe new vampires should learn who I am, how I am." He said with a soft nod, taking the glass back to he kitchen.

She nods, tying her hair up as she follows him out, "Sounds like a good idea," She says. At the same time a blonde haired, green eyed man appears on the living room window sill "Did I hear party?" He asks. Kat shakes her head in amusement "Sion, you remember Hunter, my first fledgling." Hunter steps into the house. Abigail, the red haired woman who had found Kat and Sion earlier today appeared behind Hunter. "And Abigail, you emt her earlier, kind of. She's Hunter's mate." Kat says with a smile. Hunter walks towards Kat, "How ya doing, sis?" He asks, touching her jaw gently, to get her to turn her head and expose her neck for him to see the scar. They weren't siblings by blood, but they mind as well be. And in the last 60 years Hunter had kept a closer eye on Kat, just making sure she was okay. "It's nice to have you back, Sion." Hunter says, looking over at him.

He smiled softly as he hugged her close, hearing someone talk he looked up, recognizing hunter,"Yeah... party." he said, moving over and punching Hunter in the arm lightly,"Nice to see you bro." He said lightly. He looked to the girl and gave her a light nod,"Pleasure to meet you." He said, lightly taking the girls hand, kissing the back of it in a chaste manner. He looked to Hunter aain and smirked,"You always could pick'em..." He said with a wink. He had missed his old friend,"Anyways... I figure a pary would be good... so that I can meet all the new vampires who have been sired in the time I've been gone."

Kat watches the pair with a smile, then Sion with Abigail. Abby blushes faintly but with a smile. Hunter just chuckles wrapping his arm around Abigail's waist, pressing a kiss to her temple. "I won the lottery with this one." He says, she just swats at his chest "Oh knock it off." She mumbles, though there's amusement in her tone. Hunter just laughs, but nods at Sion "Seems like a good idea. Abby and I can spread the word." Kat nods "That'd be good." She agrees. She enjoyed watching Hunter and Abby interact together, they were sweet together, having been together nearing 30 years now. He'd rescued her from another vampire who'd liked to keep other vampire's as slaves. Which caused most of her nervousness around people sometimes. "You two want anything to drink?" She asks, getting a head shakes and a 'no' from both.

Back
Top Bottom