Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back in town (RyuxSemperFi)

He siled softly as he gave a light nod, nibbling at her neck as his finger pumped against her insides, teasing a bit over her most sensitive areas,"Mmmm... forever..." he said as he moved, his finger slipping out of her and taking her hands, placing them on the glass in front of them. He moved and let his hard member rub against her slit, slowly moving and starting to push inside, shuddering as he finally got what he had wanted for so long. He slowly pushed inside her, groaning in pleasure as his hands held hers o the glass,"Mmmm... just... as I rmember..." He whispered in her ear, nibbling at her ear a bit as he hilted deep inside her, his member throbbing inside her as he enjoyed her body once more.

She quivers softly, feeling his finger sliding out of her as he takes her hands, placing them on the glass shower door. She knew what came next, and her body was eagerly anticipating it. She moans deep in her through, feeling him beginning to slide into her. Her body arches, pressing back gently against him. She trembles slightly, feeling his breath against her ear. She turns her head, her lips skimming over his jaw. Her eyes fluttering closed, enjoying the sensations crashing through her body, as her body rocks gently back against his, the pleasure only going higher inside of her body.

He shuddered a bit, sliding all the way inside her,"Mmmm... Kathrine..." He whispered in her ear,"I... missed you so much..." he groaned as his member lightly rubbed her insides. He could remember eery inch of her body, his member fitting perfectly, like a hand in a well made glove. He le his hands ghost up her sides to her breasts, teasing them as he began to slowly pull back o the tip before pushing back in firmly, his member pushing all the way inside,"Mmmm... so... good..." he mewled softly, panting and biting his lower lip. He nibbled at her neck as he thrust at a quick pace, his member pushing as deep as her body would allow, giving them both the sweet pleasure they had been missing for years. He felt like he was finally back where he belonged.

She groans, her body arching further back against him, "I missed you too." She manages out, her breathing beginning to get deep and slightly ragged, despite the fact that her heart didn't beat and she was not required to breath. It was a habit she had kept up over the years. Her body rocks to meet his thrusts, to meet the rhythm of the pace he'd set. Her hands remain on the glass to brace them both. The rapidly cooling water still beat down on them as she felt the pleasure building inside of her body, pushing her towards a climax, one she knew would be more intense than she'd felt in a long time.

He smiled softly as he thrust at a steady pace, pushing as deep as he could over and over with a light groan of pleasure,"Mmmm..." he purred, moving her and turning her head and kissing her deeply, nibbling on her lower lip. He had been with a few females in his time since he left, many of which wished to stay with him forever, but they never lasted. None of them ever felt right, none of them ever made him feel the way she did. He coninued to thrust at a quick pace, pushing harder and harder as his hands pinched and teased her nipples,"Mmmm... close..." he moaned as he pulled from her lips, looking deep ino her eyes, his body building towards an orgasm that he had been waiting for for years.

Her body arches, letting him get slightly deeper inside of her. She rocks her body back in time with the pace he had set. Everything she felt was always more intense with him, as opposed to anyone else. Her hands remained pressed against the shower door, moaning deeply at the combined feelings of his hands on her breasts and the hard, deep pace he'd set. "Me too," She manages out, her body could only hold on so long, and she could feel the pleasure building rapidly within her body, pulling her towards a powerful climax. It didn't even matter the water was quickly turning icy. She couldn't feel it at all, the pleasure and the movement between them causing her body to heat up.

He smiled softly as he nibbled at her neck, licking a bit as he continued to thrust, rubbing and teasing against her insides as his hands gripped and teased her breasts,"Mmmm..." he groaned, clenching a bit with a light groan of pleasure,"Mmmm... close... close..." He whispered in her ear. He thrust at a steady pace, enjoying the pleasure she was giving him, and enjoying the pleasure he was giving her as he moved, nibbling up her neck,"In... inside... or out?" He asked, biting at her ear softly and licking at it with a groan of pleasure. Her body hadn't changed in the years he'd been abscent, he'd missed it, he'd missed her...

She shifts, pressing back more against him, her back against his chest. She shudders "In" She murmurs, in responds to his question, she wouldn't get pregnant, it wasn't possible, her body hadn't changed at all in centuries, her hair hadn't grown, she hadn't changed weight. Nothing about her had changed. She was frozen, but on the bright side, she never had to worry about birth control or anything. It only took another few thrusts for her climax to begin, her body tensing as the pleasure flashes through her, making her back arch as she moans deeply.

He groaned as he continued to thrust hard and fast, pushing deep and rough, his hands gripping her breasts as his body began to tense. He moved and kissed her lips deeply, groaning in pleasure as he pushed as deep as he could, his hard throbbing member exploding inside her, shooting his hot thick seed as his hands clenched her breasts in pleasure,"Mmmmmm.... fuck..." He groaned as his eyes closed, panting a bit as his body tensed in pleasure.

She moans deeply, pressing back against him, letting her hands and the glass wall take most of her weight, and some of his. She shudders, feeling his seed entering her body. Her pale eyes close as her body still trembles and quivers at her own climax. Her body remains tense for several more moments before beginning to slowly relax, her breathing was ragged and deep as her eyes open once more, her head turning to look at him, her lips touching his jaw gently, almost sweetly.

He panted lightly as he held her close to him, shuddering a bit as his hands held her breasts,"I... missed that..." he said with a soft groan of pleasure, biting his lower lip before moving and kissing her,"I've missed you." He said softly, moving a bit and ghosting a hand over her cheek, slowly moving and starting to pull from her, nuzzling at her neck a bit,"I missed holding you... I missed... everything..." He whispered in her ear. He ghost his hands down her sides as he moved to the side of the shower, turning off the water as he did so,"We.... should move to somewhere more... intimate..." He said, his wound still bleeding lightly,"If you'd like to continue..." He said gently.

She quivers, now enjoying just being near him, as her body relaxes, "I missed everything about being with you," She whispers, closing her eyes briefly, feeling his hand on her cheek. Once he'd pulled from her she turns to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him gently, as she nods "That's a good idea," She murmurs. Once the water is off she opens the shower door and steps out grabbing two towels and handing one to him. "How's your injuries?" She asks softly, seeing it bleeding slightly. She begins to run the towel over her body, drying herself. She squeezes her hair out into the towel to sort of dry her hair, though without the blow dryer it would take a couple of hours for it to completely dry. She continues rubbing the towel over herself.

He put his hand to his wound a bit, looking at her,"It... is bleeding still... but... I don't feel it." He said to her, letting the towel dry him off, trying to keep it away from the wound so that it doesn't stain it. He moved to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and nuzzling into her neck a bit, taking in the scent he had missed for so long,"But... I suppose I shouldn't do anything too strenuous... in case it deepens..." He said as he held her close to him, nuzzling into her neck more and nibbling her ear. He lightly moved and took her hand, guiding her back to the bedroom and into the bed, the both of them still nude as he laid down with her, wrapping the blanket around them,"I suppose... just holding you will be good for now... until my wound heals." He said softly.

She nods, as he wraps his arms around her, she rests her head on his shoulder, still mindful of his wound. She chuckles softly "A little late for that," She murmurs playfully, when he mentioned not doing anything too strenuous. She drops the towel to the ground, letting him lead her towards their bedroom. She chuckles silently to herself, how quickly it went back to be their bedroom. Not only hers. She liked calling it theirs though. She'd never much liked it being only her room. She lays down with him, not bothering with clothes as she cuddles close to him. "This is nice too, just lying here, together." She murmurs quietly, and it was nice, to just be together, to relax, and soon likely sleep.

He smiled softly, holding her close to him. He had spent many long nights alone, dreaming of her, wishing for her to be in his arms once again. He noticed that the sky was growing lighter,"It's becoming day..." he said softly, nuzzling into her neck a bit and kissing a bit here and there. He took a deep breath, his eyes closing lightly as he nuzzled into her neck and chest a bit. He moved a bit and kissed her lips, his hands ghosting over her sides,"I'll close the windows." He said to her, nibbling her lower lip playfully before moving. He stood up slowly, wincing a bit before moving o the windows, shutting them and making sure no light could get in before moving back towards the bed.

She smiles slightly, snuggling closer. Her eyes open again, hearing his words about the sun. As a vampire aged, they became less sensitive to the light. She was at the point that morning and evening light didn't bother her, just the bright middle of the day. But she forgot that especially weakened Sion would likely be sensitive to it. But before she can say she'll get them, he kisses her, nibbling slightly, which caused her to smile. She watches him, as he shuts the curtains before returning. She presses close to him, kissing him, nipping gently at his lower lip, returning the playful gesture.

He smiled softly as he held her close, nuzzling into her neck as his body began to shut down for sleep,"Mmmm... I missed... this bed..." he said softly. Although the style had changed, it was still the one they had shared many many years ago, it had her scent buried in it. He fell asleep rather quickly, his body needing much healing. Although the wound on his chest wasn't that deep, it did hit many major organs. He was restless in his sleep, moving every now and then as he held her, whimpering every now and then as his mind revealed what had happened to him, having to watch his friends and sired be attacked.

Kat smiles softly, the bed was due to be replaced, but she hadn't had the heart, it was her last real connection to him, but now, he was back, maybe she'd convince him to go shopping with her for a new one. She watches him sleep, she isn't sure how long she was awake, simply watching him. Soothing him when she could, or just offering her silent comfort. Eventually she drifted off to sleep, her mind as blank as ever, she never dreamed. The only times she'd dreamed was when she had been healing from a grave injury, she had slept for nearly three days straight, a long time friend Hunter, and his mate Abigail had watched over her. She didn't remember all the dreams, just that most were about Sion. She slept calmly for hours until her body naturally awoke, no longer needing sleep.

He began to wake a few hours after sunset, the smell of her body so close to his made him believe he was in a dream. It made him think for a moment that he was still back in his old bed, alone, dreaming of her. His hands ghost up and down her back, making sure she was real as he nuzzled into her neck,"Mmmm..." He whispered softly, glad that what he was feeling was real and not a figment of his imagination,"I... am glad it wasn't a dream..." He said to himself, kissing at her neck lightly as he held her close to him. After a few moments he slowly opened his eyes, seeing her in front of him made his body warm, made the heart that had stopped so long ago feel as if it was thumping loudly in his chest as his hands moved down her sides to her rear, giving a gentle squeeze.

She remained there even after she was awake. She had nothing pressing to do, and that meant that she was free to lay here and be lazy with him, watching him as he slept. She smiles softly hearing him whisper that he was glad it wasn't a dream. It made her wonder if he dreamed about being with her, when he was gone, as much as she'd wished he'd been there with her. She smiles, pressing closer to him, kissing his jaw a couple of times, slowly working her lips across his jaw, towards his lips, but taking her time, not in any hurry. Her skin quivers beneath his touch, her eyes are lifted, watching his.

He smiled gently as he felt her kisses, giving her a gentle kiss back as his hands ghost up her sides gently,"Hmmm... well... any, business we should take care of tonight?" He asked her, wanting to get it taken care of as quick as possible. He also wanted to get a good bead on those who had tried to replace him while he was gone, knowing that there would be a few who tried, and would ry again with him in his weakened state now that he had returned to her.

She shakes her head, kissing him gently "Not really. Check in on a few people. I have a couple new vampires living in the territory, ones I didn't sire. I just want to make sure they are staying in line and not harassing the humans too much." She says softly. While she placed herself and all vampires above humans, it was still necessary to remain hidden and that meant not harassing them as much as some vampire would like to. And sure she acted cold hearted a lot of the time, especially to others of her kind, she really wasn't, so she didn't always like to see the humans messed with.

He nodded gently, kissing back softly,"Well... I will accompany you." He said to her, his hand ghosting over her cheek,"I must protect my mistress..." he whispered as he moved, kissing at her neck lightly. He had to show her that he was still the loyal puppy who had been with her so many years ago, and he had to show the others that he was still the vicious attack dog if need be. He had been her ruthless attack dog when he was with her, not questioning her decisions and feeling no remorse. He wanted to show her he could still be that, had to show her that the others were less then him, less then her.

She smiles "I'd hoped you would." She murmurs. Of course she was confident on her own, had won many battles on her own, but it was different, having someone there that you knew would help you defend yourself. Someone to watch your back. After a moment she nods "Well, we should get dressed then, and bandage your chest." She says, standing up from the bed, she moves to the closet, sliding on matching black bra and underwear, then sliding on dark jeans and a black halter top. Tying her hair back in a ponytail she slides on her combat boots. "I think I still have some of your clothes." She says with a chuckle. She'd never gotten rid of them, or even moved them out of her closet. There wasn't much, maybe two or three outfits, but it was enough for the moment.

He nodded lightly as he moved, standing up out of bed and moving behind her, his hands wrapping around her waist as he hugged her close,"Hmmm... yes ma'am." He said as he gave her a light peck on the cheek before moving, seeing his old clothes. THey were dreadfully out of style, but he didn't care, they were functional. He slipped on the pair of black jeans and the duster overcoat. He put on no shirt, leaving the wound to heal on his chest exposed, but also as a warning to anyone that he was a wounded creature of the night, and that he would fight for his life if need be. He pulled on a pair of black boots and put his daggers from his other clothes into his jacket, looking to her,"Ready when you are." He said softly.

Back
Top Bottom