Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back in town (RyuxSemperFi)

He moved with her, pulling on a pair of black jeans and following her to the kitchen, he took a sof breath as he looked to her,"Still a bit sore, but feeling better." He said to her as he drank from his glass,"It'll take another day to heal fully though." He said as he looked at it, showing that it was still seeping a little bit of blood,"I should be back to full strength by then though." He said as he finished his glass, moving and washing it in the sink before moving over to her and letting his fingers trail over her cheek.

She nods slowly, watching him as she drinks from her glass. "Good, I'm glad it's almost healed." She murmurs, she didn't like seeing him injured and she was glad that he was nearly healed. She finished her glass soon after his, and she sets it on the counter, smiling when his fingers brushed over his cheek. "I'm glad to have you home." She murmurs quietly "I missed you," She says, just loud enough for him to hear.

He smiled as his ice blue eyes looked into hers,"I'm glad too..." He said to her, moving foward and kissing her lips gently but deeply. He let his hand stay on her cheek, wanting to show her jut how much he missed her, how much he had wanted to come back to her. He slowly pulled from her lips, giving her a gentle smile as he licked his lips,"I've missed you more..." He said with a playful wink as he moved a bit, lifting her and sitting her on the counter, his hands on her hips.

She smiles softly, meeting the slow, deep kiss, her hands lifting to rest gently on his shoulders. Everything felt different, having him home, back with her. She leans gently against him for a brief moment until the kiss ends, she meets his bright blue eyes with another smile. And she chuckles when he lifts her, setting her on the counter, she loops her arms easily around his neck as she watches him, resting easily, as she leans forward slightly, resting her forehead against his quietly.

He held her softly as he took a gentle breath, his eyes looking into hers as he enjoyed the moment of closeness. It had been so long since he had felt anything similar, that he didn't want it to end. He wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her, giving a deep breath as he moved, nuzzling and kissing at her neck softly as he enjoyed the silence.

She smiles softly, wrapping her arms around his neck, enjoying the closeness just as much as he was. She presses her face against his shoulder when he hugged her close to him, she breathes softly, breathing in his scent, taking comfort from it. She smiles softly once more, feeling his kisses against her neck, and she returned them with kisses of her own on his shoulder, everything slow and unhurried, no need to rush the moment.

He continued to lay soft gentle kisses along her neck as his hands ghost up her sides. He never wanted the moment to end, it was like he felt years younger then he was, everything about her seemed to invigorate him. He moved slowly up her neck, kissing along her jaw before moving back down to her shoulder, enjoying every inch of her that he could reach. He stopped for a moment, slowly moving and kissing her lips once more, relishing it as if it was the last kiss they would ever enjoy.

She relaxes further beneath his touch, simply enjoying the moment with him, she tilts her head slightly, exposing more of her throat as he works his way up towards her jaw before retracing his actions. Her hands skim over his back, enjoying the feel of his beneath her hands. Her eyes remain open though, wanting to watch him, see him. She meets the kiss, deepening it slightly, but letting it remain slow and easy.

He held the kiss for a few moments before slowly pulling back, licking his lips softly as he looked into her eyes,"Mmmm... I could get used to kissing you every day..." he said softly, his hand lightly ghosting over her cheek,"I would do it every second... if not for other things interfiring..." he said with a soft chuckle, giving her lips a light kiss as his free hand moved over her side.

She smiles, resting close to him as they parted, she chuckles softly "I hope so, I could definitely get use to it too," She murmurs. She definitely would like to see him everyday, kiss him everyday. And if not for their responsibilities she knows they would spend most of their time in bed together. She smiles, meeting the quick kiss, before leaning gently against him, her forehead touching his. "Everything feels right, when you're home, it feels good." She murmurs.

He chuckled softly as his hands ghost down her back softly, looking into her eyes,"Well... we should get ready for the day." he said with a soft sigh,"Cause I wouldn't be able to resist making love to you right here right now if we don't." He said with a soft sly smile, giving her another gentle kiss on the lips before slowly moving to her neck once more.

She smiles, quivering softly at the idea "Mmm, doesn't that sound fun," She says with a grin, "If that doesn't sound appealing to you, we can always go out and I can show you some of the vampire owned establishments, that aren't any of my fledglings. Just so you can know where they are and who owns them." She offers softly, leaving the choice up to him, whether they stayed home or went out.

He let his hands move down her sides to her hips, moving her and pressing her crotch against his,"If I have the choice about it..." He said softly to her, giving a light lick to his lips as his eyes glinted a bit preditorally,"I'm going to have to choose you..." He said as he moved, giving her a deep kiss, nibbling on her lower lip softly as his hands lightly gripped at her rear, keeping her close to him as he did so.

She smirks, shuddering when she pressed against him, she met the deep kiss almost eagerly, "Mmm, that's a good choice." she murmurs, her hands running over his back as she feels his hands on her rear, forcing her to stay pressed up against him, which she happily did. She kisses him again, her tongue brushing his lower lip almost teasingly.

He gave a soft smile as he nibbled at her neck, licking and giving soft purrs as his hands caressed her rear, squeezing gently and caressing as he pressed her against him,"I rarely make the bad choices." He said as he moved, kissing her back and suckling on her tongue, swirling his around hers as he murred a bit.

Kat chuckles softly into the kiss, her tongue stroking against his. "I have to agree, you make very good choices." She whispers. She pressed her body against his, as her hands shift to run over his chest, tugging at his shirt, sliding her hands beneath his shirt. She drags her hands and nails over his skin, immensely enjoying the feel of his skin beneath her hands.

He smiled softly as he felt her nails against his skin, giving a light purr as he moved, letting his hands lift her shirt up slowly, revealing her skin as he did so. He moved a bit down, kissing along her stomach and up over her chest with a soft nip to the skin every now and then as a tease.

She reluctantly moves her hands off of him so that she could lift her arms in order to let her shirt come off. Then her hands return to him, running over his skin. She quivers, feeling his lips, and his teeth on her skin. Her body arches softly into him. "I don't think that I will ever get tired of this." She whispers, her pale eyes watching him.

He purred softly as he looked up at her,"Mmmm... good." He said as he let his tongue slowly drag over her soft kin, his hands ghosting down her sides and over her rear once more,"I wouldn't want you to." He said as his hands slipped her pants down a bit, unbuttoning it first as he kissed at her stomach.

She shudders, hitching her hips up to let her jeans come down, she then continues pulling his shirt off, before working on his pants, unbuttoning them and urging them down. She didn't want anything between them. This was one of the best parts about being a vampire, having no commitments really. If they wanted to stay home together all day, they could. She presses her body against his, hearing both of their pants hitting the floor.

He smiled softly as he moved, letting his already hard bulge press lightly against her as he held her to him. He was hers, and wanted to make sure that no one could take her from him. His hands ghost over her sides as he moved slowly, letting his large member gently rub over her slit, teasing her gently as his hands gripped her rear.

She shudders, her body arching against his as she hooks her legs around his waist. A deep groan comes from her when she felt his member rubs against her. She rubs her body against his, trying to tease him in return. She kisses him deeply, her tongue exploring against his.

He gave a soft some as he suckled on her tongue, letting his lightly rub and explore hers as he moved, letting his tip slowly push against her, spreading her folds slowly as he pushed inside,"Mmmm..." He said lightly, groaning into her lips as he slid deeper and deeper inside her, enjoying the feeling of her wrapped around him.

She shudders, feeling him entering her. She broke the kiss, in order to moan deeply, her body lurching slightly "Oh God." She gasps, feeling him getting deeper and deeper inside of her. She rolls her hips, pressing them against his, as she kisses him again, her body quivering in pleasure.

He smiled as he felt her gasp and heard her moan,"God has nothing to do with it..." He said teasingly as he kissed her back, pushing all the way inside her, hilting deep as he nibbled on her lower lip, giving a gentle tug as he ground himself inside her, teasing all her most sensitive spots.

Back
Top Bottom