Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back in town (RyuxSemperFi)

Ryu_Momochi

Supernova
The wind blew softly as he walked, a soft glint of his eyes as he passed a few people. It had been a long time since he was back here. Too many to count, in fact. His long black coat waving lightly in the wind as he covered his eyes with his hat. His eyes were a dead give away. They were ice blue, noticable, especially against his light skin. He was a creature of the night, what most mortals called a vampire. Of course, no one who ever knew that would know it very long. He wasn't supposed to be back here, it was someone elses territory, and if he stayed here for too long, he'd be noticed. But he was in trouble, and he had had to abandon his territory, and this was a new place. He looked up at the moon, new moon, at least he was that lucky, no one would be able to see him too well. He moved and sat on a nearby building, taking a deep breath as he watched the mortals walking underneath them,"Damn..." he said to himself,"What am I going to do now...?"

Katherine sits on the roof of her top level loft apartment, her burgundy streaked mahogany hair hung loose, the wind catching it every now and then. Her pale grey eyes glittered slightly as she looked over the city that belonged to her. Though most of it's inhabitants were unaware of her, it didn't change the fact that for the last several centuries she'd been here, watching the city change, grow, expand. Of course she'd left at times, to travel. Though she'd always returned. She wasn't the only vampire in the city, others lived here, so long as they were loyal to her and knew their place in the proverbial pecking order. A strong gust of wind blew over her, bringing to her a scent she hadn't smelt in a long time. She stands, dressed in faded jeans and a snug tank top, showing off hte top of the tattoo that covered most of her back. She smirks slightly, wondering what brought him back to the area. With the darkness covering her she leaps to another roof top, walking along it, hopping from roof top to roof top, following the scent towards where he was on a building. It had been close to 60 years since she'd last seen him, and she was intensely curious as to what could have brought him back from his travels or whatever he'd been doing the past half a century.

He stayed still as he felt the wind against his cold skin, his eyes watching the sky. He had gotten into trouble with some of the lesser vampires in his territory. He had always been the strongest, always the smartest, but they all teamed up against him. He looked at the still healing wound on his chest, his blood splashed on his shirt. He had left in a hurry, only thing he had been able to grab was a pair of ivory daggers, a gift... from many many years ago. He heard someone approaching and instantly recognized who it was,"Sorry to... intrude on your territory..." he said softly, closing his eyes,"I just couldn't go anywhere else..." he opened his eyes lightly as he closed his jacket, trying to hide his wounds as best he could.

Kat simply shakes her head. She was notoriously territorial, known to kill intruders on sight. But not with him. "You are always welcome here." She murmurs. He was probably her favorite, of the few that she had sired. She walks around to stand in front of him, having to tilt her head up to make eye contact, her 5'5" frame left her rather short compared to most men. "What happened? I can smell your blood." She murmurs quietly. At this close of a range there was very little that vampires couldn't smell, their sense of smell rivaled that of canines. She kept tabs on all those that she sired, and last she'd heard he had been doing well in the city of his choice. But she only checked in every few years, clearly something had gone wrong in that time.

He looked at her lightly,"Some... of the more unruly underlings in my territory attacked me and a few of my generals." He said to her softly,"I got away... a few of my... friends, did not." He said as he looked up at the sky,"I should've seen it coming... but I was distracted... they weren't supposed to be this powerful..." He was talking mostly to himself, trying to come up with some reasoning behind it. He wasn't cruel, or demanding. He was fair, and always did what he felt was best for the coven. He looked at her gently,"I... just need a while to heal, then I'll be out of your hair." He said to her, giving her a gentle smile,"It is nice... to be home anyways..." He said as he took a deep breath, wincing lightly at the feel of the wound on his chest.

She just nods, "Don't beat yourself up about it, it happens to us all in the beginning." She says, unfortunately there were times as a vampire, especially a leader, that you needed to be cruel. And it was something that you learned for yourself, with experience. "You're always welcome here. Come on, let's get you home." She says softly "When's the last time you fed?" She asks, noticing his wince. Though generally they were able to couple a couple of weeks comfortably without feeding, it was necessary to do so more often when you were injured. She eyes him carefully, trying to assess his injuries, he made it here, so clearly they weren't too bad, and in reality, there weren't really an injuries that a vampire could walk away with that would kill them. Sure they may scar, and sure they probably hurt like hell. But he'd survive. She rests her hand on his elbow, leading him along the roof tops towards her loft, where a window was open to her living room, they'd have a clear jump from the building next door through the window into her living room.

He walked with her a bit, looking to her,"It's been a while... I wasn't expecting to be attacked. So I hadn't fed in a few weeks..." he said as he looked to the window, moving and jumping inside with her help. He looked around a bit,"Hmmm... hasn't changed much..." He said to her,"You always did like the simple style." he said with a soft chuckle before falling to a knee, his hand moving up to his chest,"Damn... didn't think I'd been so hurt..." He said with a light wince before looking to her,"Sorry if I'm being a bother... you know I wouldn't have come back otherwise... but... there's no one else I trust." He said, a bit of blood seeping from his chest as he took a soft ragged breath. He tried and struggled to his feet again, giving a light reassuring smile to her,"You were the only one who was nice to me..."

She lands on the hardwood floor, nodding. She had a few blood bags hidden away in case of emergencies. She chuckles at his comment on her liking simple styles. She watches him as he winces, his hand pressed to his chest. "You aren't a bother. Just don't bleed on my white couch." she says, playfully teasing before she disappears, reappearing with a blood bag, "Drink this, then let me look at your wounds, they might heal better if their stitched, we'll see." she says, shifting to help him sit on a chair, handing him the blood bag. He certainly looked like he needed to feed.

He moved and took the bag, drinking from it carefully as he sat on a nearby chair. He moved a bit and opened his jacket, showing her the long deep gash across his chest,"It's... not as bad as it looks..." he said to her, trying to put up a strong face. In reality, he was hurting pretty bad, had been for a while,"I think I just need time..." He gave a soft smile, wincing a bit as some blood dripped onto his shirt still, staining it crimson. He hadn't wanted to come back to her, hadn't wanted to see her. Too many memories, some good... some very good... but some were painful. He closed his eyes lightly, still drinking from the bag every now and then as he kept his body numb, kept his mind clear as he waited for her to finish what she was doing.

She kneels down in front of him, examining the wounds, "They look like their healing alright on their own." she murmurs, meeting his gaze, once you finish, you should sleep." Sleep was another thing that while usually unnecessary it was a pleasant thing and it aided in the healing process. "I'm sure I can find you a new shirt too. Maybe some bandages to help contain the blood loss." She says. She watches him feed. Naturally he hadn't changed much appearance wise in the last six decades, of course clothing style, hair cut, all of that changed frequently, to keep up with the human trends, so as to not stick out. Something Kat found entirely stupid some days.

He looked at her, giving a light nod to her words. He had changed a bit in the times, prefering his hair shorter then when he had been with her. He finished the bag and slowly made his way to his feet,"Where's the guest bed...?" He asked her as he put the bag aside,"I could... really use the rest..." he gave a light smile. He was more interested in the protection that her territory would offer, but it was good to be near her again. He wobbled lightly as he shook his head, loss of blood working about the same on a vampire as a human, making them light headed. He had been traveling for a few days, and the loss was getting to him finally. He shook his head lightly before falling to a knee again, showing his tiredness and weakness for the first time.

She shakes her head "Don't have one," She says, standing, wrapping an arm around his waist when he wobbled a little then fell to a knee, she helped him back to his feet, keeping a grip on him, to prevent him from falling again. "You can use my room, I don't need it," she says, leading him down the hallway, offering her support as they made their way to her room. She helps him to the bed before going to her closet. She rummages around before pulling out a button up shirt, tossing it over to land on the bed "It should fit you." she says before disappearing into the attached bathroom and returning with a few bandages. "Let's wrap your wounds so you don't bleed over everything." She says, sitting down beside him on the bed.

He shook his head a bit,"I can't..." He said as she led him to her bedroom,"I'm... I'm a guest." he said as winced, walking with her towards the room. He took a soft breath as he sat on the bed, watching her move to the closet and looing to the clothes,"I... I couldn't... I mean..." He said, breathing out of his mouth. He knew that if he breathed through his nose, he would smell her, and he'd never want to leave. He looked up at her,"I could... sleep on the couch... I don't mind, it's your... it's your house." He said as he slowly moved starting to get up off the bed.

She narrows her eyes, watching him. "Exactly, you are the guest, and an injured one at that. You will sleep here, where it is more comfortable. I don't need to sleep, I have plenty to do to keep my self occupied in the night hours." She says. She puts a hand on his shoulder, to prevent him from standing "My house, my rules. You will not sleep on the couch. You will sleep here, where you will get better rest." She orders firmly, meeting his gaze. "Now, let's get you bandaged up so you can sleep, it looks like it will do you a world of good." She says, her hand still resting gently on his shoulder.

He sighed lightly, he knew he wasn't going to win this one,"Fine... but only for tonight." He said, trying to compromise a bit,"I... I don't want to intrude too much more then I already have." He said as he laid back in her bed. He closed his eyes lightly, a hand moving up to lightly rub them. He hadn't had time to grab his glasses, that's how quickly he had to leave, and his eyes were getting tired from it. He looked to her, giving her a light smile,"Thanks... for this..." He said lightly before closing his eyes again, trying to get some much needed rest. He couldn't believe how badly things had gone wrong. How could he have let it happen, how could he not see what was happening until it was too late? he sighed lightly, his body sore and his mind exhausted as he tried to allow sleep to come to him.

She watches him, just nodding, letting him think it was only for the night. She smiles, watching as he closes his eyes "No problem," She murmurs softly, remaining sitting on the bed for a little while then she stands, silently leaving the room and returning setting a blood bag on the bedside table, just in case he needed it. Then she left again, heading out to her office, she had some stuff to do. Though she had no official job, she was apart of just about all illegal activity that took place in her city, and that was were most of her money came from. She wasn't surprised when she got a call from one of her other fledglings that lived in the city, she was the newest one that Kat had turned. The woman, Abigail was calling, letting Kat know about the strange scent, from the vampire sleeping in Kat's room. Though the woman seemed relieved that Kat already knew about it and was okay with it.

He gave a soft sigh, taking a deep breath as he closed his eyes. He wouldn't sleep, unable to with the pain in his chest. He opened his eyes a bit and saw the blood bag, taking it and drinking it slowly. He took a soft breath, unable to stop himself as he took in her scent, his mind racing back to his old memories when they were together. He closed his eyes,'Why did I come back here...?' he thought to himself,'I can't control myself around her...' he laid back in the bed, his eyes closing once more as he took in her scent, it filling his mind as he got comfortable in her bed,'I'm an idiot...' he thought as a familiar warmth began to grow inside him, something he hadn't felt in a long time.

Kat spends a few hours in her office, idly working and listening to him shifting around. She had to admit it was a little odd having him back after so long. She'd missed him though, and it was nice to have him home, even if only for a little while. She stands, stepping out of her office, glancing into her room at him, checking on him before continuing to the kitchen. she poured some blood into a wine glass, then returned to her place on the roof, sitting up here, in the darkness, drinking from the glass, and listening to the sounds of the city. So many people still awake, despite it being nearly 2 in the morning. Sometimes Kat forgot about time, since it didn't have much impact on her life anymore.

He had loved her so much, had been completely devoted to her. He would have done anything for her at the drop of a hat. But things had changed, he had changed. But he still loved her. He closed his eyes, it was a different bed, but it still smelled like her, felt like her. He sighed, unable to hold back his feelings for her. He closed his eyes, letting the blankets wp around him, he could remember every inch of her, he would never forget. He remembered her breath, her moans... her pleasure. He wanted it... but at the same time, he didn't, couldn't... he couldn't fall for her again. They'd been apart for so long, he was different now, he was more independant... he didn't need anything... anyone...

Of all those that she had sired over the past few centuries, he was easily her favorite. He had been the only one that had wanted to stay, after he'd learned to be a vampire. He stayed and he'd become her constant companion. It hadn't taken long to fall in love with him, of course it had hurt when he'd left. She'd understood and even urged him to go. Everyone needed to spend a couple decades on their own. But that didn't mean that the thrill was any less when she'd caught his scent earlier. She hoped he'd stay a while, even after he was healed, but she wouldn't force him. It was easy to get caught up in the memories of the past, remembering being with him, spending time together, they were almost constantly together.

He took a soft breath, breathing in her scent as he curled in her blanket. He didn't want to leave... he didn't want to be away from her any more. He could remember every night of passion they had, every moment he would spend in her arms. He missed it. Sure there were other females when he was gone, but she was special, she was his... and he was hers. He nuzzled into her pillow lightly,"NO..." he said softly,"I can't... I can't feel that again..." he said, although his mind wasn't paying any attention any more. He wanted to hold her, to do all the things they used to do. He wanted to be hers again... wanted to fight others to be her right hand. He would fight, he would kill, steal... anything if it meant holding her again. His mind was blank, thinking of nothing but her... wanting to call out to her, but his body wasn't letting him... was keeping from letting it happening.

Her head tilts, hearing his voice, she stands slipping back into the house. She debates about going in to see him. But she knows that if she goes in, the chances are slim she wouldn't come back out. She'd end up, just sitting in there, or laying beside him. She remembers, having him working with her, it had been nice, having a second in command. She didn't have one anymore, not sense he left, she hadn't wanted anyone else to fill that spot. If he wanted it, it would be his, no questions asked. She puts her empty glass in the kitchen before making her way into the bathroom, turning the shower on, letting it get hot before shedding her clothes and stepping under the steaming water, letting her mind and body relax.

He gave a light sigh, keeping his eyes closed before hearing the shower go, wanting so much to join her. He moved a bit slowly slipping out of the bed. His mind taking control as he slowly moved to the bathroom. He knocked on the door slowly,"H-hey..." He called in,"I... uh... I was wondering... something..." He said, his body aching to hold her, to do anything she wanted him to. He bit his lip lightly as he waited for her to answer. He sighed as he could still smell her, his mind going through so many ideas and thoughts of what he would do with her if able again.

Kat glances towards the door through the glass door of the shower. "Yeah?" She asks, hearing his voice, she steps back so she wasn't directly under the water, to hear him better. "You can come into the bathroom, if you want." She offers, the door was only cracked shut, and she didn't have a problem, being naked near him. He'd already seen her like that, and it wasn't like she'd changed much in 60 years, just the new addition of a few scars and a new tattoo on her left hip, a four leave clover.

He walked into the bathroom slowly, seeing the outline of her in the shower, he had to fight himself to not just jump in with her. He took a soft breath,"Hey... I was just... uh... well... I need a break... from my city." He said to her,"So... I was wondering. If I could stay here with you... for a while." He said, looking away from the shower a bit,"Not too long... just... a few weeks maybe..." he said quickly, trying to make it seem like it was no big deal. He bit his lower lip a bit, waiting for her answer as he fought back he wamrth in his body.

Back
Top Bottom