Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Witchhunt

Their tongues fought and twisted in one another's mouth, Conner's arms wrapping around the tiny witch as he struggled desperately for dominance. Her hands loosened on his hair until they fell to his back, gripping him tightly as they moaned softly into the other's mouth. She wasn't sure how long it lasted, but when they finally broke apart she was panting.

Never had she ever met a man who could get her so very pissed. She was still fuming in anger when he grinned, and commented on the sex from the previous night. "Last night was good?" She asked. She grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and yanked him until he was eye level with her, a wide and devious smirk on her lips. "You haven't felt good, hunter." Her grin only widened as she stepped back, Conner's dragon stone draining to pure white again. "Last night you fucked a girl under your control... A human." She told him, a glow about her skin.

Her clothes began to undo themselves, ribbons untying, buttons coming loose. Her grin only widened as she weaved out to Conner, setting his manhood alive with pleasure before his pants even came undone. She danced again, faster than the day before as her clothing came undone and flew away. "Right now..." She whispered, "Right now you will fuck your wife... The witch." She told him, running a finger along his chest as she met his eyes boldly. "And have the full experience of my body, my soul, and my powers." She leaned up, until she was on her tiptoes, whispering into Conner's ear. "Fight me if you can, Hunter... Let's wage an epic war of passion..."

Conner's eyes widened a bit at Tanhya's comments. He looked at the necklace and his eyebrow shot up. He quickly figured out what she was going to do. He was just interested in how she was going to do it. Then it hit him. A feeling flowing through his body as he could feel all blood flow being diverted to his length. He saw the clothing being undone by themselves. He body was soon in full view. When she approached and whispered to him he instantly smirk. "Aye lass, don't feel bad when ya loose." He replied as he went in for a passionate kiss.

He wrapped an arm around her hip and pulled her in close til their hips met. His ground his pelvis against here creating sweet friction. His other hand was cradling her face for a moment before leaving to explore her body. His hand trailed across her skin with a heavy touch. It stopped at her chest and began to grope her chest while he went from kissing to sucking her neck. He trailed kisses and bites along her neck to her collar bone. His hand played with her nipple before sliding down along her hip.

His hand squeezed between their bodies and dipped down to her dripping sex. He slid his fingers along her lower lips, spreading her wetness around. He then inserted his middle finger into her. He felt around the inside of her, rubbing her g-spot while his thumb played with her clit. Conner's other arm slid from Teyha's waist to her shoulders as he went back to kissing her intently.

The hunter was more than confident he would win their war, his lips smashing back on hers in a passion filled kiss of lust. She stood completely nude before him, ad he was slowly coming undressed as well, his trousers and undergarmets pooling around his ankles. He stepped forward, out of the clothing. His arm looped around her waist, and he pulled her in close, grinding his hips to hers. She lifted a leg, until his now-free and stiff cock slid between her neither lips. He ground into her, and she moaned at the glorious contact.

His hands, his lips, his every fiber, began to explore her again. He trailed down her neck, to her collar, down to the rise of her breasts. He cupped them lightly, massaging, feeling, stimulating. She shivered, a pitched moan escaping her as he licked, kissed, and bit along her neck, tickling and arousing her further.

He dipped into her pussy while kissing her, swirling, exploring, teasing with his every touch. Her own hand found it's way to his manhood, and she smirked into the kiss as she gave him the barest of touches along the length, sparking his nerves to life, igniting pleasure that consumed all other feeling, like riding on an orgasm itself, but she was only teasing... Only showing him her ability.

Her lips pulled from his, and she smiled, stroking faster now. "On your back." She ordered, pushing on his chest to urge him backwards. "Unless you think you can beat me, hunter."

Conner stifled a moan at the contact of her hand. The magic doing wonderful things. "Aye, I could get used to this kind of treatment." he said as he continued to finger her. He inserted another one and touched every inch of her. His thumb still grinding into her clit.

"By all means lass, show me the extent of your magics...for now." He said as he laid down.He had great anticipation on what she was going to do. How else could she use her magic and just how much more pleasure could he feel. He smiled to himself, this was the kind of woman he wanted to marry.

"Go ahead lass, service your husband." He told her as another coy smile played on his face.

Conner's fingers were still doing wonderful things to her, and the more he pumped, the louder she moaned in joy. Her hips grinded lightly to his fingers, eager to feel more even as he laid down. But she didn't want his fingers, not even the thumb that swirled around her clit. She wanted his member, the blunt meat that had swollen to full hardness under her attentions.

She gently pulled his hand away, and pinned it above his head, her hips moving over him. His cock sliding between her nether lips, and she shivered at the contact, but didn't let him slide in. She grabbed his other hand, holding him down as she met his eyes.

He drove her crazy. He was insufferable, and conceded, rude, unfeeling, uncaring... He had stolen her everything, her life, her freedom, her hope... Or... Had he simply given it to her in a different way? She wasn't free before. She wandered free, alone, but that was for fear of settling down. He took away her independence, but gave her a future. "Say it." She whispered softly, grinding against his super-sensitive cock. "Say that you could be wrong! That there are trustworthy witches, that not every born witch should have to die!" Her fingers tighten as she drew back her hips, and lined herself up with him... And in one quick thrust she plunged him deep into her body, and shivered at the fullness. "Say that your wife, the mother of your child, IS different." She panted, grinding into him, teasing him.

Conner was caught of guard by her demand. This added the element of surprise to the immense sensation he was feeling. His toes curled and his fingers clenched. This was the best feeling in the world to him. He was lost in a moment of ecstasy for just a brief moment before gathering his senses. "You can go the distance can't ya lass." Conner smirked as he tugged lightly. "But fraid I'm not won over that easily." He added as he forced his hands free from her hold.

He shot out and pushed her shoulder and hooked her leg. He followed her as she rolled backwards, still penetrating her. Teyha was now on her back as Conner had her almost folded up. He held on to her one leg as her other was to the side. He began to thrust into her with powerful strokes. "Your going to have to show more power than that lass." He smirked again as he railed her.

He leaned forward taking her leg with him as he gained more leverage. He placed his hands on either side of Teyha's head. He leaned in and planted a hot kiss on her. Their tongues once again fighting for dominance. He pounded into her harder than ever as he heard her moan into the kiss. She ended the tongue war buy biting his lower lip and sucking on it. He was starting to get impressed.

Teyha smirked down at him as she took the lead, her hips grinding into his manhood. She underestimated Conner's strength though, and in an instant he broke free, his hands on her shoulder as he tugged her over, his massive cock never leaving hers.

Her legs were pushed up, the perfect angle for the deepest penetration, and she cried out in joy as he pushed his entire cock deep into her again and again. He leaned in, and their mouths met in an aggressive kiss once more, fighting to see which would win. They battled in each other's mouth before Teyha bit down on Conner's lip, and sucked it lightly, a soft growl released from her chest. She embraced her magic, and flipped Conner backwards so he was on bottom. Her hips slammed into his again, pushing every bit as hard as he had been.

She pulled up until he was almost completely out of her, before ramming straight down, letting him fill her every crevice. "Conner!" She cried in joy, sitting up so she was vertical to him, plunging straight up and down on his shaft. Her breasts bounded with every plunged, exposed and free to move with her every thrust. "Say it!" She pants, looking down at Conner as she wove her magic, lighting his nerves of fire with passion, sending him higher and higher. "Tell me you love a witch, you insufferable, foolish witchhunter!"

Conner didn't expect her magic to be so forceful. He let out loud grunts and moans she she bounced up and down on him. He could no longer contain himself. He was at the end of his limit. He let out a loud moan as he sat up and got Teyha in a tight embrace. He rolled them over and plunged himself deep within her. His orgasm built and built until...it was stopped. Conner was frustrated til he looked to see Teyha under him smirking.

"Aye, your an evil sadistic tease of a witch." He shouted. "But I do love ya for it." He added. He pulled out of her and roughly grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up. He instantly shoved her against a tree and hooked both her legs as he slammed into her with a new vigor. Teyha managed to free her legs and wrapped them around his waist, helping him plunge into her. Her hands ruffling through his air as he groped one of her breast.

Conner felt the sensation building up again. Being on the brink like that nearly killed him, not literally but damn near close. He then felt her pussy clench and release in a wave like motion. It sucked him in deeper with every thrust. "Holy fuck!" Conner shouted as he slammed into her hard against the tree. He felt his release and moaned out in pleasure as his cock was being milked by Teyha's pussy. Conner slumped his head on her shoulder. "Your just full of surprises aren't ya love?" He breathed out with a light chuckle.

Their lovemaking was like a battle. Conner on top, then Teyha, and Conner again. No sooner had Teyha taken the lead, plunging herself ontop him than Conner flipped her over again. He moaned loudly, and flipped them over, pounding into her with renewed vigor. She built up his pleasure until he was on the verge of orgasm. When his pounding became erratic, plunging into her as his features contorted in ecstasy, a look of complete bliss.

And she pulled her magic away, a devious smirk on her lips. His features fell to frustration, and he looked down at her before shouting. All she heard was the word "Love" before she was yanked off the ground, and slammed fully against a tree. He pushed his body into hers, pounding away until they were both panting in need. His hand groped her breast roughly as she looped her legs around him, drawing him in deeper, harder.

"Conner!" She cried out, her body tensing, pulling away from the rough surface of the tree as she slammed into him once more. "Fuck! Conner!" She almost screamed, her pussy clenching tightly over hm, milking him for every drop of cum as he spilled it deep inside of her, filling her with more of his seed. He slumped slightly forward, and she melted her body against his, her breathing hard. "I am." She panted softly. "I love you. And I will make you life HELL, hunter." She said, smirking slightly.

Conner let out a small laugh. "Same to you lass, same to you." He breathed out. as he slipped out of her. His hair matted to his sweat soaked skin. He looked Teyha's body over as she leaned against the tree catching her breath. He had to admit it was one of the most alluring things he had ever seen. Just looking at her almost made him go hard again. He quickly looked away and tried to find his clothes. He didn't want to waste anymore time.

They gathered up their things and got dressed. They made brief glances at each other. They both had a smirk on their features. This war of passion was not settled, not by any means. They began to walk the path again, this time in a comfortable silence. "Aye, so according to the list your brother be fat as a cow and twice as dumb. His magic must be something fierce, he don't sound much like a fighter nor a strategist." Conner joked.

Their walking was halted by a burst of dark energy in front of them. Out of nowhere a heavy set man with brown hair and brown eyes. His figure came into view and then his body became solid and real. "The fuck is that!" Conner shouted as he picked up a rock a through it at the being. The rock phased right through, showing that it was an illusion rather than a transportation. Conner looked at the list then back at the man. "Fuck me sally, your must be Brydan." He said a little surprised that he had shown up.

The thought of taking Conner a second time that day crossed Teyha's mind briefly. The air around her is alight with sparks of her magic, making her almost glow as she leaned against the tree, panting for her breath. Never could she imagine that sex would drain so much of her energy, and leave her craving so much more! Conner turned to dress though, and Teyha did the same, lifting her clothes with threads of magic and slowly dressed again.

They continued on in a friendly silence, enjoying the others company for once. Conner even began to poke fun at her brother, and Teyha grinned back. "Don't let him fool you, he is smarter than he seems." She said... And was promptly cut off by a burst of dark magic that Teyha was all to quick to recognise.

She stumbled backwards, her eyes widening as she stared at the materializing form. Her stomach twisted and plunged into her throat, and she felt the urge to empty herself of her morning meal.

"Yea... I'm Bradyn." The man said, giving the hunter a half lidded look, his gaze briefly dipping down to the dragonstone necklace.

"Why... How?" Teyha demanded, her voice rising in pitch from panic. The illusion shrugged slightly, and moved forward, and Teyha scrambled backwards. Real or not her brother clearly scared the little witch, and she tried desperately o find some shelter, before darting behind Conner.

"Mom wasn't happy when you disappeared." He grunted, staring over Conner's shoulder at her. "She put a spell to track your spellcasting."

"Why would she do that?!" Teyha demanded.

Bradyn simply shrugged again. "Mom said that either we find you, or the church does."

"I'm not going back!" Teyha snapped, clutching Conner's shoulders as the specter moved forward again. "You're a pervert! Rapist!"

Bradyn smirked slightly, his eyes locking on Teyha's for a moment. "It's your fault." He told her. "I could control myself if you weren't always so mean to me. Always teasing, always cruel. But don't worry, mom and I will come and get you, and bring you back home. You wont have to be killed by that hunter, you'll just say with us.... Forever."

"Aye, wait just a minute there boyo." Conner interjected. "This witch not be going anywhere. She's mine now and I don't plain on giving her up so lightly." He walked over the Bradyn's illusion. "Even through this magic I can still smell your foul stench. Your already a pain in the hole." He told the him. "I'm goin to track ya down muppet, and when I find ya I'm gunna cut ya tool to trap." He said as he pulled out his dagger and ran it from the images pelvis to it's jaw. The eyes on the snake began to glow red as it sensed the magic.

"You thick as a ditch for showing yerself. Rest easy now boy, I'll be seeing ya soon enough." He said with a smirk as he put his dagger back. The illusion parted and left the two. Conner walked over to Teyha and placed his hand on the top of her head. He leaned in and kissed her forehead before turning and walking back on the path.

"Aye lass, we got a wedding to get done. Though I'm not to happy bout marrying into yer family, but they won't be around much longer. Now let's get, we be needing to find ya a ring." He said as they could spot a town coming up. It was very small but a chapel could be seen on a hill just next to it. "Alright lass, how's your acting?"

"Yours?" Bradyn laughed, watching the witchhunter carefully as he approached. He couldn't help but to chuckle at the threats, a low rumble that echoes through the magic. No matter how other viewed him, Bradyn knew all too well that he was a powerful black warlock, more than capable of holding his own to many different witchhunters already. They had come to seek the bounty on his head, and many did not leave alive. The unfortunate women who decided to hunt him... They brought a smirk to his face.

So he ignored the threats and laughed again. "I'll see you later, cutie." He said to Teyha before the magic parted, his illusion laughing until the sound faded away.

Teyha shivered and whimpered slightly, wrapping her arms around herself as she filled with fear again. "They've been tracking me." She whispered as Conner pulled her to follow him along the path. Her eyes stayed glued to the path below, wide and full of fear.

Slowly she came to her senses at the mention of the wedding, and managed to give Conner a tight smile. "I'm a horrible actress." She admitted. "But I've done well enough to pretend to be human for a year and a half, I think I could pretend to be smitten by you." She rose to her toes long enough to press a kiss onto his cheeks, and gave a more relaxed smile. "And you needn't buy me a ring. I am not overly fond of the symbolism."

Conner smirked at her remark. "Only pretending lass? You break my heart." he said jesting. "And we are needing a ring. I'm not so sure bout this symbolism but a ring lets these wankers know your mine. I think it's called ownership or something like that?" He pondered as they continued to walked closer to the gates of the town.

"Now then, don't ya be doing anything suspicious, these churchers aren't afraid to put anyone on the stake for little or no reason." He told her as he tucked his necklace in his shirt and grabbed her hand in his. "We're just a traveling couple looking to get married so we can be on our way. Got it?" he asked as they approached the entrance to the town. Two guards were posted and they looked rather unpleasant. it was easy to tell they were the brute force of this town and not the brains.

"Who goes ye?" One of them spoke. Conner raised an eyebrow, not sure what he was asking but responded anyways. "Aye laddy, me and the ol' girl be finally getting hitched. We come to get it finalized and done right." he said confidently. The two guards exchanged a look."Be you witches or men?" Conner looked at them both. "We are but men....well she is a woman, Ive verified it me self many a times." He said with a wink to one of the guards as he slapped her on the rear. The guards nodded to each other and let them pass. They managed to get in without incident and hopefully it would stay like that. "That wasn't to bad now was it lass?"

Teyha grinned ruefully back at Conner's jest, a glint in her eyes when he claimed to want to own her. Truly that was what a ring meant, the woman was possessed by another, men do not pursue. That same thought in mind, she wondered if she should use what change she had to buy him a rind as well, matching perfectly to claim each other. A witchhunter claimed by a witch... There was irony in that.

"I know." She whispered back. "I've avoided this town for that reason." She watched him tuck away his pendant, and she was grateful that she managed to tear away her collar. He took her hand, and she held it tightly, trembling nervously. She spread her most blissful smile across her face as he led her up to the guards n town. Her eyes flickered up to him now and again, acting like a lover.

Until Conner slapped her bottom, her voice low and vulgar as he revealed to the men that they were unmarried lovers. Her face reddened with more than embarrassment, and she waited for them to move past. She waited patiently for them to get outside the guards vision, and raised a hand, bringing it across his face hard enough that her palm ached. "What we do in private is no ones business!" She told him, louder than she intended. "Don't go bragging about what you do or don't get, or I swear you'll find yourself very lonely at night!"

Behind them a guard chuckled loudly. "Coulda told 'im she'd do that."

Conner smiled lightly as he reached his hand up to feel his cheek. "Aye lass, you knew who I was when ya agreed to marry me. Don't think I'll be changing just on your account. I do admire that fiery attitude though." He said as his eyes wondered over her body. "get's me in the mood for a shag." he said with a wink as he raised his hand to block her slap.

"I only get clattered so many times in a day lass, and the reason you even land em is cause I kinda like it." He said as he pulled her by her arm into his embrace. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close. "Aye lass, you are very sexy when ya pout like that." He said as he snuck in a quick kiss before releasing her.

They walked by a shop near the middle of the city. "Ok lass, I don't want you to be peeping. Why don't ya have yerself a look around town. I shouldn't be too long. Don't get into any trouble, my timing is pretty shitty." he said with a smirk. He leaned down and kissed her softly before they parted ways. Conner entered the store and saw the wide array of jewelry and rings. "There something I can help ya with sir?" The shop keeper asked. Conner looked over. "Aye, I have a special request that be needing to be done."

Teyha smirked when Conner actually rubbed his cheek, and she could see the red imprint of her hand on his cheek, a clear slap. Not that it would slow down Conner's lust, as soon as she had landed the blow he was looking over her again, commenting how her aggression only caused him to want yet another round. Her hand rose again, and was blocked just as quickly. Conner looped an arm around her and drew her close, his voice alone sending shiver running through her body. She hid her arousal through a frown, and placed both hands on her hips to tell him that she was not amused. Not amused in the least.

Still he managed to sneak in a kiss, and they walked side by side to the center of town, looking even more like lovers then they had in the act they put on for the guards. He quickly shooed her off and she frowned, almost sticking her tongue out at him for his stubbornness.

She wandered on her own, to a bride shop near the center of town, and quietly peeked within. Beautiful gowns stood half made, waiting to be fitted to whoever wished to buy it, and upon seeing the small girl they pulled her inside and began asking questions.

Soon it was obvious the girl hadn't the money for a gown. "What of your dowry?" One woman bailed, and Teyha shook her head. She had none.

As quickly as she was pulled in, she was shoved out again, and walked through the city once more, straying too close to an alley, to find her arm grabbed before she knew she was under attack, and she found herself staring at a group of boys.

"Well hello." Said one, smiling as he sat on a box in the corner. "Now, what does a cute thing like you have on her?" Teyha took a step back, only to bump into another large man behind him, grinning down at her. "You don't have money?" He asked, and Teyha nodded to confirm. "Not a problem." The man cooed, placing a hand on her arm. "Now don't you scream, girlie. We're the city watch.... I'll tell you now, fight us and you'll burn as a witch."

Panic struck Teyha, and she swallowed hard, turned, and tried to run, the group of men shoving her down hard before she even managed three feet.

Conner walked out of the shop with his newly purchased ring. It had taken a little longer but he was happy with the product. He let out a sigh of content and breathed in the outside air. He looked around and couldn't see Teyha anywhere. "Damn woman, where'd she wander off to now." He said as he pulled out a cigarette and lit it. The smoke drifting lazily in the air before changing direction.

Conner followed the trail and a unhurried pace. He smoked the whole way there, making sure to supply more smoke. He came up to an alleyway. He peered in to see a group of men harassing his wife. They were roughly groping her as they tried to remove her clothes. He watched and saw she wasn't putting up much of a fight. 'Aye, knew she was a freaky one.' He thought to himself before seeing one of the men wearing a city watch badge. It made sense to him that they would use their power to rape innocent women.

"Hey, Do you smell smoke?" One of the men said as he stopped feeling Teyha's bottom. The men looked around to see Conner at the end of the alley. Conner ashed his cigarette and walked to to men. "Can I ask you boys what your doing with me wife?" He said calmly as he ran a hand through his hair. The head of the gang stood up. "Your wife is accused of being a witch. We are frisking her for any witch items." Conner let out a shout laugh. "On what grounds there boyo." He asked as the guard looked at him. "You don't get to question us! your under arrest for conspiring with a witch, hand over your weapon." The guard said as he reached for the dagger. Conner caught the man's wrist. "And you don't get to touch my fucking dagger."

"Try to run again and you'll burn!" One man laughed gleefully, running the edge of his short knife across her back. She shuddered, and tried to curl up, her breath coming in short pants. "Conner." She cried weakly at first, tears welling up in her eyes when one man yanked her to her feet by her short hair. He stood behind her, an obscene bulge in his pants, and pressed close, breath smelling strongly of run drifting across her. He grabbed roughly at her bottom while another man strolled lazily in front of her, grinning. He grabbed at her breasts, and she froze, trapped.

He fondled her roughly as she whimpered, not daring to move, and incite his rage upon her. She went slack, any fight gone from her. Reveal she was a witch and she burns, run and she burns, fight and she burns. There was no escape... Until she smelled smoke. It swirled around her like her personal veil, and she lifted her eyes to see Conner, smoking and watching.

She couldn't be more glad to see anyone in her life. "Conner." She said in a rough whisper as he and the gang leader argued for a moment, and he reached for Conner's dagger. The hunter grabbed his wrist tightly, and all hell broke loose.

The man holding Teyha lunged forward, barreling towards Conner, and Teyha reacted before thinking. She wrapped his leg in a flow of air, and he appeared to slip in mud, coming down hard on the ground as the men all move to attack Conner at once. "Don't hurt him!" Teyha cried, raising herself to her feet to lunge forward. A foot landed squarely on the back of the fallen man, and she jumped, drawing her fist back before she decked a man only a few inches taller than her. A brief surge of magic made his eyes roll back in his head, and he crumbled to the ground, unconscious.

"Bitch!" Called another man, and Teyha had to pull back, eyes narrowed in fury, ready for the fight now.

Conner watched as his wife started to fight the men. The guard tried helplessly to remove his wrist from Conner's grip. Conner saw Teyha punch a man and a brief surge of magic the made a tiny white light flash though his shirt. His eyes widened a bit at the Teyha he was seeing now. She was violent, protective and pissed. She was hot. The guard in Conner's grasp drew his free arm to punch Conner, he quirked an eyebrow at the guard and squeezed his hand; The pressure causing the guard's wrist to break. He let out a cry of pain and dropped to the ground.

Conner walked over the man Teyha had tripped, driving his heel to the back of his head to knock him out. He didn't bother with the man she had punched, he was already out. A man standing in front of Teyha brandishing a knife drew back in attempt to stab her. Conner grabbed the mans wrist and punched him in the shoulder, dislocating his arm. The man cried and collapsed, Conner used the moment to drive his knee into the mans face.

He looked at Teyha with a hard glare. He swiftly grabbed her wrist with his hand and shoved her against a wall. He held her hands above her wrist as he kissed her passionately. He was very dominate, determined to taste every inch of her mouth. He raised her leg around his waist and ground his hard erection into her. he used his free hand to grope her breast through her shirt. He stopped making out to nip and suck at her neck. "Lass, you are so fucking hot to me." He said as he continued. just then everything stop as he felt a slight pain in his side. He looked back to see the leader holding a the handle of a knife that was currently inside his side.

Teyha was focused on the fight, her first fight. She watched the man she decked crumble like a rag doll, but for the moment she didn't care. He had threatened Conner, HER Conner. She would fight for him, but the man seemed to have things under control quickly. He broke one man's wrist, knocked out another with his heeled boot, everyone down in a matter of seconds.

And he turned his sight to her. For a moment her breath caught, what would he say? Would he think she wanted the men to come at her? Would be accuse her of lying about not being able to fight? No, he came at her hard, grabbing her wrist, and forced her into a wall.

She lost herself in the passion, moaning against his lips as he lifted her leg, and wrapped it around himself. She bucked her hips slightly toward him, moaning in delight as he fondled her breast, an area only he was allowed to touch. "Conner..." She whispered, and froze, he wasn't moving against her. Her eyes widened and she looked up, and saw the header a crazed look in his eyes.

Her eyes dipped down, to see a puddle of blood forming. "You bastard." She whispered, and her hand broke free of Conner's, and without thinking she drove it forward, a single finger laying on the man's forehead, and he crumbled to the ground, limp. The only sign he was alive the slight rise and fall of his chest. "Conner!" She cried desperately, the leader forgotten. She dropped to her knees, and wove her magic, pulling the dagger free of him to leave behind no evidence it had ever been there, only smooth skin, and dried blood. "Conner!" She whimpered, the knife falling from her hand as she buried her face in his stomach, clutching him desperately.

Conner hugged Teyha to him. "Calm down lass, we are all safe." He said trying to assure her. He was feeling better as the wound fully healed. He was grateful to her and kissed her forehead. "Aye, we better get out of her before..." Conner stopped as his eyes landed on a figure standing at the end of the alleyway.

The man wore the robes of a clergyman and Conner felt his heart sink a little bit. The man stood in shock for a moment before letting out a scream. "WITCH!!! THERE"S A WITCH IN TOWN!!!" He yelled as he pointed an accusing finger at Teyha. "Oh fucking hell." Conner said as he grabbed Teyha's wrist and they began to run.

In a matter of moments they were followed by a gang of city watchers, church men, and pedestrians. "To think I'd be helping a witch." He said aloud as he kept running with Teyha . They were approaching the other side of town but came to a dead halt when he saw their path was blocked by more men of the church. A man in a white collar and elegant robes stepped forward. "Conspiring with a witch is punishable by death, we will gladly spare you life sir if you choose to hand her over without a fuss." The man said. Conner looked at the man and spat at his feet. "Aye fuck off, no one touches my wife." The towns people gasp at the statement. "Marrying a witch, that is low sir. She must have put an evil spell on you! Commit yourself to the church and we will save you!" The man said. Conner laughed "I bet your church can't give me a proper fuck as well as she can." He said jerking his head towards her. The towns people were appalled by the man. Conner used this moment of shock to run to the left, pulling Teyha with him.

Teyha shivered against Conner as he held her, trembling in fear, the memory of that blade sticking from him burned in her mind. An inch in any direction and her magic might not have been able to save him anyway, and he would have died. It was her fault. She didn't have time to pout, before she heard shouting, and turned to see a churchman standing at the end of the alley, his finger pointed to Teyha. "Oh hell." She whispered before Conner grabbed her wrist and they set to running together.

More townsfolk blocked their way ahead, and Teyha froze, eyes wide on them as Conner snapped back in her defense again. They ducked right and ran, Teyha's head spinning slightly as the sudden movement began to overwhelm her. Her vision darkened, and she stumbled for a moment, knowing that she wouldn't be able to keep running like this for long. "Wait." She groaned, looking behind them. No one could see them yet. She tugged his arm and dragged him into an ally. There she slammed him into a wall, and they sank down. She covered them in shadow so even the keenest eye couldn't see them, and waited. "Why did you do that?" She hissed. "Now they will kill you too! I don't want to see you hurt."

Conner smirked at her. "Aye lass, If a thousand witches couldn't kill me, then I ain't to scared about these wanker." He said smugly. "Now then, how do you propose we make our escape from this town? It seems they have all exits blocked." He held Teyha closer to him. "Nice to know ya care though. i think you might have fallen for me." He teased a bit.

"Ya know lass, being in this kind of danger really gets me going. Hows about a quickie before we make our escape? We never did get to finish what was started in the alley." He said as he lowered his hand to squeeze her ass. He licked the shell of her ear and began to nibble on it. He stopped when she resisted, saying now was not the time. "Oh come on lass, you know the thrill makes you as hot as me." He said slyly as he groped her ass again. He stopped when he heard the foot steps of a guard walk past. "I don't know where they could have gone!" He shouted to the men behind him. The guard swiftly left and they were safe for another moment.

She held Conner close behind her spell, holding her breath as she waited to hear the sounds of the villagers passing. Conner just smirked, his face half hidden by darkness, and teased her smugly. She frowned and withdrew her hands stubbornly. "I agreed to marry you." She snapped. "Do you think I wish to be a widow before the honeymoon has begun?"

Her eyes widen when he grips her ass, and she gasps slightly. "Not now! We're being hunted!" She hissed, but he continued his assault, kissing her ear as she smothered low moans. A guard passed by, and they were quiet until they passed, and once they were out of hearing range. She smacked his shoulder and whispered again, a nervous frown on her lips. "What if someone hears us? I'm not... Quiet."

Back
Top Bottom