Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Witchhunt

Conner watched as Teyha tried her magic but was caught by the beast. The beast swung Teyha down onto conner. He took out his dagger and jammed it upwards, severing the beast's hand. Conner caught Teyha and held her bridal style. "Told ya yer plan wasn't going to work." He said as he let her down. The beast let out a howled cry of pain. "You bastard, i will kill you!" The beast said as it raised it's one attached fist high and punched Conner it the head. He was knocked to the side but didn't fall. "Ya puck like a girl!" Conner shouted. The beast began to hit Conner repeatedly. He still stood his ground, chanting insults in between hits. The beast stopped for a moment and looked confused. Conner turned his head and spat out a thick stream of blood and rolled his neck. "Kiss my arse!" He shouted to the beast.

The beast backed up a bit and began to kick up dirt. "I'll show you not to mess with me. Kalkervic forever!" The beast charged at Conner. Conner held out his arms and caught the beast by the horns. He let out a yell as he stopped the beast in it's tracks, the dragonstone around his neck turning it sapphire blue. He lifted the beast's head so he could look at him. "Erin go braugh" he said in a low voice as he rammed his knee into the beast's face.

Conner spun around holding the Beast's horns and threw it against a tree, killing it. "How'dya like it eh!" Conner spat at the beast. He calmed down and the necklace turned back to it's original ruby red. He walked over to Teyha. "Howya?" He asked, wondering if she was injured.

Teyha was sure that she was going to die. She was swung down, and screamed, her eyes closing tightly. She waited for impact, but as she descended the beasts grip failed, and she found herself not hitting hard ground, but landing in Conner's arms. Her eyes flew open as Conner cradled her next to his body. She stared openly as he set her down. "How?" She whispered, her eyes growing wide when she saw the giant hand of the beast laying on the ground. "Impossible." She whispered, her eyes raising once more to Conner. 'No man can cut through two inches of thick bone!'

She cradled her arm as the creature and Conner fought. It struck him hard, and she gasped, moving half forward. Conner didn't move though, only insulting the beast as it threw blow after blow at him. "Impossible..." She whispered again. The beast was striking with enough force to crush boulders, how could this man stand?

He spat out a mouthful of blood, howled another insult, and the beast charged. Teyha instinctively began to weave a shield, but something caught her eye before she even embraced her magic. His stone was not a deep blue. With his magically enchanted strength Conner stopped the beast easily, and kicked it, pivoting on his heel as he swung the beast into a tree. There was a sickening crunch as it's back cracked, and it died almost instantly.

Teyha stared for a few long minutes, and pushed herself to her feet. She wandered to the creature, and knelt by it's head, reaching out with her good hand to stroke it's hair tenderly. "May the light guide your soul to the afterlife. May it guide and protect you, and see you shine with your ancestors where you may see paradise once more." She whispered, closing her eyes.

After a moment she stood once more, her expression fading quickly to anger as she turned to face the hunter. "Hypocrite." She told him angrily, her hand on her dislocated shoulder. "You hunt magical creatures, you claim to hate magic, but you use magic to help you slaughter!" Teyha yelled. "That magical strength, your pendant turning blue, did you think I would not notice?!" She turned to grab her back with her good hand, dragging it along the ground. "You should have just let the beast kill me. I was dead the moment I was born a witch either way."

Conner's fist balled up. "I didn't want this magic! I don't even know how to use it!" He walked over to Teyha "Who are you to judge, your a witch." He spat at her. "A witch killed my father, my family and every thing I held dear. Her magic made this stone glow as white as yours did. I saw as it turned from white ta black just before her slaughter. I'm weary of you." He glared at her. "This magic was a curse from the day i was born."

Conner's look softened slightly. "This magic was a gift from me ma, the white witch that turned and killed an entire family." He seethed out. "Well, almost an entire family." He followed and he began to walk. "Now c'mon with ya, we need to be going. He knew the color would make her follow. "You have no clue who your dealing with. I'm the best there is and my hatred for witches run deep and lass, your starting to become my most hated." Conner continued to walk.

He stayed silent most of the route. His anger slowly fading as memories of the past flooded his head. His mother a white witch that settled down and married a rouge witch hunter. After he fell in love with a witch, he left the witch hunters guild and vanished off into obscurity. Conner remember the day when his mother made the white stone on his neck turn black. There was pain and suffering all around, the memory burned into his head. He reached up and placed a hand on his head, he was having a head ache and the beating he took wasn't helping.

Teyha's lips pressed together in a thin line. "And that makes this better?" She asked as the collar forced her to stumble after him. She grinded her teeth together and forced herself to not make sound as she trudged behind him, her left arm hanging uselessly at her side. "I didn't ask for my magic either. Nor did I ask for my black hair, or my stature. It is just what I am."

She looked down, still dragging her bag with her right hand. She longed to ask for the chance to work on her shoulder, but feared he would keep her from slowing them. "My mother would beat me with magic when I tried to tell her that my brother was trying to rape the women in town... Trying to rape me, using his magic." She reminded him softly. She glanced at his pendant and sighed, tilting her head up to look up at the sky. She knew, without a doubt, that she could turn the gem black if she tried. She could use the shadow magic if she desperately needed to... But she avoided it... Denied it. "Do you think I want this magic in common with them?" She said him desperately. "She used this source to beat me, to heal my wounds so no one could see... To bind me and hurt me, and my brother uses it to rape and torment women until they are too scared to come forward! Do you think I want this!?"

She huffed slightly, and bowed her head, the collar forcing her to continue the trudge. "The difference is I don't use my magic to slaughter other witches for crimes they didn't commit. You're a hypocrite because you excuse yourself, but no one else." She snorted, and walked faster, so she passed him, giving him a cold look over her shoulder. "I'd heal you, but you don't want my dirty magic on you, do you?" She hissed. "Or will you accept magic only when it suits you?"

"Oh dry up, I'd like to see you handle that situation any better." Conner retorted. "We tried your way and it nearly got us both in the grave. You should be thanking me for saving ya from being the things hammer." Conner added as he looked over at Teyha. "How's your shoulder?" He asked with a serious tone.

Conner stopped, which made Teyha stop. "Crimes they didn't commit?" he said incredulously. He pulled out his list and held it out for her to see. "These witches and warlocks are all wanted dead or alive for crimes of murder and other crimes on humanity with or without magic. Find me a witch on this list that doesn't deserved to be burned at the stake and i'll quite the business lass. Witches are evil and manipulative creatures hellbent on offing the human race. They believe their above God himself and know no sense of humanity or remorse. I'm here to make em repent for their crimes and send them to hell where they belong!" He stuffed the list back in his coat. "But you lass, your not like them other witches are ya?"

He walked up to her standing inches away. He looked into her eyes with his piercing emerald eyes. "I'd like to believe your a good person, one that I can trust. I'd like to believe it, but I don't. For all I'm guessing, your just buying time so ya can stab me in the back and kick me in the dirt." Conner looked down and turned away. "You turn on me and I'll be the one to kill ya. But if your what ya say ya are, and if what ya be telling me is true, then I feel sorry for ya lass. I haven't had such a pleasant childhood either. We have something in common. Now then, how's your fucking shoulder?" He questioned as he continued to walk down the path.

"No." Teyha shot back. "But if you had told me that you were a magic user maybe I could have thought of a plan that didn't involve me being swung around like a limp purse! How can I be expected to help when you don't tell me anything, hunter?" She demanded and glared back, her eyes narrowing on his face as he pulled out the list, waving it under her nose.

She didn't even bother glancing down at it, her grey eyes locked onto Conner's emerald greens. He stepped up and Teyha stood her ground, letting him glare down at her. His words made her face heat, and blood boil. She glared daggers at him, wanting nothing more than to bring her hand across his face. "No I am not like the witches on that list!" She shouted, "I'm a white witch! I heal injuries, tend to the sick, help people and animals, and you signed my death war rent all the same!"

She brushed past him and continued walking. "You're a flaming fool." She said as she moved by. "If I am telling the truth? I have your damned collar wrapped around me, I cannot lie to you if you ask I question. Idiot man." She snorted slightly. "And my shoulder is in no worst shape than your head, standing there letting the beast pumble you. Magic or not."

Conner didn't try to stop her when she slapped his face. If he could take a punch from that beast then he can take a slap from a woman even if she was a woman, he figured to himself. She then shoved him and started to walk away. "Aye, I'm not done talking!" He said as he grabbed her shoulder and tried to turn her around. He instantly knew at that moment that her shoulder was dislocated by the way it gave in when he pulled. Teyha crumbled to the grown with a loud scream of pain. Conner felt cursed to himself. He debated on whether to try and help her. He knew she would only bat away at him in anger.

Conner began to feel a drop of water land on his neck. He looked up at the dark clouds that began to form. "Shit, it bout to be pourin soon, we gotta find a place to rest." He looked around at the surroundings. "If I be remembering right then there's a stream over yonder." He tried to help Teyha up but was meet with her yelling at him. "Fuck this lass." He yelled in frustration as he bent down and picked up a struggling Teyha.

He walked through the forest with Teyha in his arms. She had stopped trying to resist him after a while. The rain was now steadily beating down through the trees. They arrived at a stream in about fifteen minutes. He laid Teyha against a tree. he huddled himself next to her to try and keep out the rain. "Don't suppose you can make a fire can ya?" He asked.

Just as Teyha turned on her heel to leave she felt him grab her shoulder. Pain surged from the ruined joint, and her eyes snapped wide open. She let out a scream before she even realized it, her knees giving out under her. She crumbled into a pile on the ground, in agony.

She clutched her shoulder, grinding her teeth as she curled in the dirt, desperately wishing she could numb herself, but that was a foolish move for a witch to do on herself. It started to rain, but she didn't care, she didn't want to try to move with her shoulder throbbing so horrible. Conner wouldn't just let her be though, he gathered her up, despite her kicking and yelling. After a minute or two of getting nowhere she slumped back, letting him carry her through the forest. Thick drops of rain fell through the branches of the tree to strike Conner, but Teyha shielded herself dry. The rain beat down, drenching the man, but Teyha simply smirked, staying perfectly dry with her magic.

Eventually, they made it back to the stream, and Conner set Teyha by the tree, trying to stay dry. It seemed he didn't even notice that she wasn't even damp, yet. "I could, but it's be with magic." Teyha told him dryly, glancing his way, as she raised a brow. "Just say you MIGHT be wrong about some witches, and I'll keep you dry and warm for the night."

Conner's eyebrow twitched slightly at her remark. "Ay lass lemme tell you something. As long as your wearing that collar your mine. Don't think you be getting any sympathy from me cause of what ya are. I don't have to admit anything to you. Now then, dry me off NOW!" Conner commanded as Teyha's body moved against her will as she used her magic to dry him off. "While your at it heal these wounds." He added as she followed, not allowed to resist. He could see the anger building in her.

"You are nothing but a witch and with that collar, you best know your place." He spat out as he gave her a stern look. "Your only able to use your magic because I allow it. Your nuttin but a pet now, best start attacking like it." He said spitefully as he felt his wounds being healed. He watched her pained expression as she moved her arm. When she was done she glared at him for a moment. "Fix your arm witch." He said as she was forced to follow.

He huddled himself together for warmth. "Start us a fire." He commanded again as she used her magic to make a fire. "I could be getting used to this." He said with a smirk. An obvious look of displeasure plastered on Teyha's face. Conner then got an idea. "Ya know, that beating left me pretty sore ya know, how bout a massage?" he said slyly as Teyha's hands reached out onto his shoulders and began to sooth his muscles. He relished in the fact that she was hating this.

She had pushed him too far, she knew it the moment his eyebrow twitched. Her face paled slightly as he began to growl, she had forgotten about the collar completely, and how it controlled her now. He began to bark his orders, and she obeyed without a choice. She embraced her source, and wove, pleasantly warn air moving over Conner as his body dried, the water pouring off him and down to the river.

She glared at him, her face full of anger. He demanded she heal him, and she sat up, pressing the fingers of her good hand to his forehead. She healed his wounds easily enough, a simple rush of cold running through him as he insulted her time and again. His sharp words cut straight through to her, and she finished her healing, hoping to lay down and have Conner ignore her.

But he wasn't done. Next he ordered her to heal her own would, she glared daggers at him, and put a hand on her shoulder, crying out in pain as she pushed it back into place. She groaned miserably, and slumped forward, repairing the tissue as Conner demanded a fire. She lit a large flame, glowing white and suspended a few feet before them, before moving behind Conner with a growl. Her hands landed softly on his shoulders, unable to do anything but give him a mind blowing massage. She pumped her magic into it, fixing years of damage done by his rough life, soothing sores he likely didn't realize he had, and all the while she forced herself calm.

For the first few minutes she sat on her heels, but quickly began to lose sensation in her feet. She switched positions without tearing her hands from Conner's rub, moving her legs to either side of Conner's body. It pushed her skirt up, revealing a good bit of her clean-shaven leg ((an almost unheard of trait for women of the kind, but her body hair never seemed to grow.)) but she shrugged it off. The man saw her as a dog, a pet... Why would he care of he saw her knee?

The rain had let up and eventually stopped pouring. Conner looked over to see a leg on either side of him. "My lassy, you have a fine pair ya do." He said as he ran a hand up her calf to her knee. "Aye, so soft and smooth too." he said aloud, making sure she heard him.
"Ya know lass, i'm quite wondering what else you got hidden underneath those garments ya got on." He said with another sly smile. "Why don't you get up and put on a little show for me." He said as he got up and stood next to the fire.

"Make it a good one too." He said as she started to sway her hips to an unheard beat. Slowly she began to strip off her clothes. Conner sat back with a smirk, enjoying this. Having a beautiful witch at his command had it's advantages. Conner pulled out one of his cigarettes and lit it. The witch detecting smoke began to swirl around Teyha's dancing figure. Conner had to admit this was a highly erotic view.

He glanced over her naked flesh, taking in every inch of her and committing it to memory. "Aye your a good little stripper ain't ya. Sure you haven't done this before?" He joked as the last few items were removed and she stood there in front of him naked and swaying her hips while the smoke encircled her. "Time for a real show now lass. Touch yourself." He commanded as she began to follow.

Almost immediately Teyha knew that straddling him from behind was a bad idea. He ran his hand up the length of her leg, stroking her lightly as he commented on the smoothness of her shapely leg. She gasped, and pulled back almost immediately, but his order made her freeze. She couldn't even protest, the collar locked her jaw shut each time she thought of yelling at him.

She stood slowly, and she danced in front of him. Her hips swayed to the beat of unheard music, swirling as if on their own in an erotic display she had the misfortune of seeing one. Her fingers were working, while her mind screamed for it to stop, to end. She undid the ribbon holding her bodice closed, letting it come undone. It slid away from her as she raised her hands, her hips swaying and pumping as she turned, thin streams of smoke circling around her. Her skirt was next to go, she loosened it easily and let it fall to the ground, kicking it away. Her chemise, underskirt... All disappeared in her dance.

Her thin figure was perfectly exposed to him now, no longer hidden under thick baggy clothing she always wore. Her breasts bounced slightly, now free, and her shapely legs spun and danced, flexing for the show.

She hated it. She hated even more when he made his next order. She walked to him, her hips swaying before settling onto his lap, her legs spread wide on either side of his. Her mouth magically sealed she had no choice but to dip her fingers into her bare sex, and rub herself lightly. The moment her fingers touched her button her hips bucked, and she gasped in pleasure, her free hand supporting her weight as she leaned back. She'd never thought she could be so sensitive there.... Every butterfly touch made her shudder in delight, moans escaping her lips as Conner watched lustfully. Her soft pink nipples hardened slightly from her arousal, and her fingers grew slick the more she played. "Please." She managed to force herself t beg, despite the protests of the collar. "Please... May I dress...? You've... Made your point.... I'm your pet.... I'm at your mercy... Can I.... Can I stop now? May I.... Get dressed?" She stuttered, ignoring how the pain surged through her at each word... And how it only made her rubbing feel so much better.

Conner smiled and watched as she began to pleasure herself. "But I do believe your enjoying it lass." He said as he took another drag from his cigarette. He made no effort in trying to hide the fact that he was gazing at her fingers work themselves sliding across her bare pussy. "Aye, I can smell your arousal from here. You know you don't want to stop." He said with a slight laugh. He reached out and pinched on of her pink nipples with his thumb and forefinger. "Admit that you like it lass." He said to her as he watched her play with herself.

Conner's own arousal was becoming evident as a bulge began to form in the front of his pants. "Stop what your doing, but stay in that position." He told her as she followed. He knelt down between her legs and inhaled her scent. "Smell like a field of flowers it does." He said with another smirk. He leaned in and gave her pussy a lick. He spread her lips apart and began to ravage her clit with his tongue. He pressed a finger into her and felt how wet she was. He continued to lick her and finger her til he could feel that she was close to cumming.

He then stopped and moved away. "Don't touch." He commanded to her. He smiled slightly as he watched the flustered expression on her face. :If ya want to finish your gunna have to ask nicely now." He said again as he leaned back against the tree. "Now then lass, what'll it be? and answer honestly." He said with a smirk as he waited for her reply.

Damn the man for being right! She was humiliated, and degraded, she had never felt lower in all her life... But she loved it. She loved it more than she dared say to the man. Every brief touch of her fingers drove her absolutely mad, and when Conner pinched her nipple she cried out in pleasure, unable to hold it in. She could feel Conner's bulge as she worked, his need pressing to her as her fingers worked over her swollen pussy lips.

His order tore her hand from her pussy, and she watched him in bewilderment as he actually moved between her legs, face to face with her womanhood. He gave her a long, full lick and she gasped, bucking into him as pleasure consumed her entire body. Conner started his work, his tongue swirling expertly around her clit as his fingers played in her entrance, pumping up to her maidenhead, and back out.

Soon she was writhing in pleasure. It shot up through her like bolts of electricity, consuming her every fiber and driving her mad with joy. She gasped, and groaned... Getting so very close to that release she'd only heard of experiencing... And just as she was about to cum.... Conner pulled away.

Her eyes snapped open, and she stared at him in bewilderment, panting heavily. Sweat formed on her brow during his play, making her look all the more wild, untamed and sexy. "Don't stop please." She begged, her fingers tangling in the fabric of his pants leg. "Please... May I have my release?" She pleaded softly. "I want it... I need it...." She shivered slightly, and looked down, her cheeks painted red. "Please Mr. Conner, finish what you were doing?"

Conner smiled at her plea for her release. He loved the fact that he had gotten her like this and that she begged him to make her cum. "Aye, I'll do ya one better." He said as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his semi hard cock. He was large in size, almost ten inches in length and two inches wide. "It's not quite there yet, why don't ya wake him up for me." He said as he kneeled over her head. She reached out and began to suck him off.

He held her head in his hand as he rocked slightly into her mouth, his cock reaching the back of her throat. His desire getting the best of him he began to thrust a little harder into her. Teyha continued to suck his cock with earnest. "My you have quite some skill." He remarked as he felt his cock become stiff and hard. He pulled out of her mouth, a trail of saliva trailing from the tip to her lips. "Time for the main course now lass." He said as he positioned himself between her legs.

He rubbed the tip of his dick along her pussy before ramming his cock into her with no concern for comfort at this point. he instantly began to pound into her with his cock. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back, exposing her neck. He leaned down and began to bite and suck her neck just above the collar. He felt her pussy clench around his cock as she orgasmed. He couldn't contain himself anymore and released his cum deep inside of her with a final thrust.

He hovered over her for a moment, still inside of her. He looked at her features, her sweat covered face, the way her chest rose up and down with her tired breath. He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her lips. "Sleep lass." He said as he pulled out of her. The collar making her weary and tired and she quickly fell asleep. Conner through his coat over her to use as a makeshift blanket as he dressed himself and laid next to her so he could sleep.

Conner was loving her helplessness, how she was forced to obey his attentions, she couldn't fight, she couldn't ignore. After she finished begging he smirked at her, and undid the tie to his pants. He pulled out his simi-hard member, and moved next to her, positioning himself next to her head. His intentions were clear enough to the collar that it forced her mouth open, and she gasped as she plunged herself onto his cock.

'What is he making me do?!' She questioned as she slurped, his hips thrusting back and forth until his rod was ramming in and out of her throat. Her tongue swirled and danced over him, seeking out the most pleasurable spots in a desperate attempt to give him pleasure. Her eyes closed as she blushed, her hand moving to stroke him as he thrust. Her fingers cupped his balls, and she groaned, no longer gagging when he slammed into the back of her throat, and somewhere deep inside.... She was enjoying it.

He tore himself free from her mouth, a line of saliva dribbling onto her breasts as he moved away from her. He didn't waste a second before he was grabbing her legs, wrapping them around his body as he lined up his cock with her tight hole. He shoved deep inside her with one mighty thrust, tearing through her virgin barrier to bury himself deep inside of her. Her pussy clenched on him immediately, so incredibly tight and wet, and inviting for him. He shuddered at the sensations, and started pounding into her, a fast and hard fucking as his fingers wound in her hair. He yanks her head back, filling her with more glorious pain before, his teeth digging into her throat.

Her body tensed as she neared her orgasm, quivering with need as she began to crest... And a loud moan escaped her, and her hips bucked forward, her body twitching and trembling from the force of her orgasm. Her pussy clenched tightly over Conner, spasming and milking him for his cum until he too reached his peak, and exploded deep inside of her.

Teyha's moans died down into a pitched whimper, desperate from the passion. She gazed up at Conner with wide eyes, her chest heaving as she gulped in lungfuls of air. He leaned down to place a tender kiss on her lips, and the world darkened to her when he whispered his last order.

~~~

By the time Teyha woke the next morning the sun was already high in the sky. She sat up with a start, spotting Conner lounging against the tree. She didn't pay him any attention though, her hands moving to her lower stomach. She chanted softly, her hands glowing as she cast a spell on herself, to prevent a pregnancy.... But midway through it died off. She blinked, and chanted again, her voice rising in pitch, but again it died away halfway done. "Why?" She whispered, probing into herself for answers.

Her face paled considerably, and she looked up at Conner with wide eyes when she felt a small division in her body, a tiny growing mass in her stomach. She clutched his coat to her chest as her expression turned to that if hurt and rage. "How dare you!" She screamed, and tears fell freely from her. She brought her knees up under her chin, and glared at him over it. "You hate Witches?" She asked, her voice sarcastic and full of rage. "I can't finish my birth control spell, you put me out before I could cast it...." Her eyes dropped. "Congratulation, Mr. Conner. You will be a father." She said numbly, unable to think of anything else to say.

Conner was awoken by a loud screeching sound followed by someone pulling on his coat. He pried his eyes open to see Teyha yelling at him with such anger. He could barely make out what she was saying as he was not fully awake yet til he heard her congratulating him. That made his eyebrows shoot up. He didn't know what to say or even how to feel. He settled on a yawn followed by "Like father, like son I suppose."

He got up and stretched his sore muscles. He seemed very nonchalant about the ordeal, however he could tell Teyha was furious. "Aye so your pregnant. Whats done is done. Being so angry all the time can't be good for tha baby. Best start to calm down. Make us some breakfast will ya?" He said with a smile as the collar commanded her. He seemed un-phased by the knowledge that he was having a kid. "Course this be meaning we have to kill your brother soon before ya get too big to follow along."

Conner sat across from Teyha, a gentle smile played across his face. He seemed almost excited. He would now have a child to pass on his name and make him proud. He couldn't wait to train the child to be like him and with his half-magic combined with Teyha's full bodied witch magic it was no doubt that this child would have some extraordinary abilities. It seemed so perfect that it could appear like it was all planned out.

Teyha could not believe that the hunter was so calm about this! She stared at him for a few long moments, her mouth slightly agape, and her eyes wide. She remembered him mentioning his mother was a witch, but hadn't his father fallen for her? Conner had simply taken advantage of the collar's ability, and raped her.

He stood and stretched, scolding her for becoming angry while he stretched and got ready for the day. "How can you be alright with this?" Teyha asked, growling slightly as the collar forced her to her feet. She lowered her enchanted fire closer to the ground, and pulled food from her pack, heating it over the white flame as her eyes locked onto his, a frown pulling at her lips. "And you still want me to help you kill my brother... While I am with your child?!" She threw scraps of food from her bag to hang suspended in the air over the fire, heating slowly in it's warmth. While they cooked she dressed, her back to Conner as she threw on her clothes, hiding her body from him once more.

Once dressed she plopped sullenly beside Conner, watching the meat sizzle in the air above the fire. "So was this what you wanted from the start?" She asked softly, waving her hand to make the thin strips flip. "To find a witch meek enough, collar her, and force her to bed you and bear you children...?" She asked, turning to face him, her expression grim. "What makes you different from my brother? He uses his powers to rape women.... Just as you did. Does my magical ability make me so worthless to you that my feelings and opinions do not matter?" Her fists balled together tightly, and her fire flared up for a moment as anger flooded her once more. "And what now?" She demanded. "Will I be your collared bed maid forever? Bearing half-witch children you can raise to kill? No! My child will not be a slayer." She sighed and looked down, tracing the dirt in front of her absently with a finger. "Bound to your word or not, I will be your child's mother. It would be cruel for me not to have word in the raising."

Conner watched as Teyha prepared their breakfast. He listened to her words as she spoke them with malice. He heard her accusing words of him being like her brother. He listened to her deify his wishes of raising a slayer and how she wanted to be the child's mother.He sat calmly throughout the whole thing and waited for her to finish. When she was done he reached out and took a piece of meat from the fire and began to eat in silence.

He gathered up his things without another word and packed up the camp. Teyha seemed highly upset but just ignored him back in retaliation. He knew that she couldn't really do anything to him nor could she run away. She had the collar and the collar commanded pretty much her every move. He began to walk through the forest as she followed.

While they walked on the path Conner tilted his head up to look at the sky. He enjoyed the silence and tranquility but still couldn't shake of the wave of fury that radiated off of Teyha. He smirked a little but didn't let her see. He knew she couldn't go much longer without exploding so he figured to have a little fun. "So lass,that sex last night was pretty dandy wasn't it?" He said casually.

Conner didn't say a word, snagging a piece of meat down to chew on quietly as the fire roared. Teyha put it out with a wave of her hand, and snagged her own breakfast, turning her back to him as she ate. He didn't seem disturbed by her silence, and that frustrated her far more than anything he could say.

Once done Conner began to pack up camp, and Teyha let him do as he pleased. She grabbed her light pack and swung it over her shoulder, adjusting it comfortably as they began to walk. Occasionally her hand would trail to her stomach and Conner's stone would turn white as she delved herself, unable to believe the growing mass in her was actually a child... Her child. It both softened her features slightly... And infuriated her. The father of the child didn't seem to care for her anger, walking casually as she fumed, before he opened her mouth.

"You mean my rape?" She snapped back, trying not to raise her voice. "I suppose for being forced to bed a man as distasteful as you, it could have been worst. Though, I wouldn't call it "dandy"" She lied, trying to forget the force of her own orgasm. "And you certainly wont think it dandy when my stomach turns sour."

Conner cocked an eyebrow at her answer. "Aye lass, did ya cum so hard you forgot your what ya said. As I remember it was you begging, literally begging me to help you with your orgasm. What kind of a gentleman would I be if I didn't oblige to a pretty young womans pleas." He told her in his defense. He watched as he could feel the anger coming off of her. He debated on whether or not to continue tormenting her, but he had to admit she looked really cute when she was angry.

"Oh yea lass, I remember quite well what happened. How your box squeezed down on my cock. Hell, i probably couldn't have pulled out if I tried. I gotta say lass, I've had brassers who were less into banging than you were." He said with a coy smile. "So don't ya be getting made at me for...How'd ya put it, ah 'Finish what I was doing.' Must say I've never heard it put like that, very sexy." He said adding a wink. He watched as she tried to raise her hand to slap him but the collar restricted her movement.

"Aye, I guess we should get married don't ya think?" He said to noone in particular. "But what church would marry a witch and a witch hunter. The reception would certainly be on hell of a mess. However, it's never good to have a child out of wedlock. So how bout it lass, will ya marry me?" Before Teyha could respond he quickly added a command "Say yes." And with that she was forced to follow. "Great!, Aye tis a glorious day isn't it!" He said with a very overdone expression of joy.

Teyha's cheeks heated with every word, until she was positively fuming as they walked, forced close to his side. He was insufferable! Gentleman? A monster such as him should not even be allowed to speak the word. His lewd description of the events made her look down in shame, clutching her skirt as angry and humiliated years flooded into her grey eyes.

His wink was too much for her, and she raised a hand to bring it across his face. He didn't bat an eyelash, staring at her boldly as the collar kept her from completing the motion, as if an invisible hand gripped her in place. Worst, the man had the audacity to ask her to marry him! "No!" She said when the suggestion first fell from him, her eyes locked on his, bright with fury. He didn't even allow her this choice, ordering her to accept his proposal. "Yes, Mr. Conner." She growled, watching his face twist into a sickeningly joyful expression.

And that did it for her. She reached up and grabbed the collar with both her hands, screaming immediately as pain washed through her. She crumbled onto the ground, scratching and clawing at the device while lashing out with her magic, trying desperately to yank it free. "You rapist!" She shouted as she pulled, ignoring the scratches she was digging into herself. "You forced... me up.. to the rape! You made me... lie there... as you licked upon me! Now.... you.. force me to marry you?! I... I wont... have... it!"

Conner leaned over Teyha's body as she rolled around clutching onto the collar. She screamed in pain but kept on tugging at the collar. He watched in amusement as he watched her fight with the collar. "C'mon lassy, marrying me ain't so bad. I'll be sure to buy you a nice set of pots and pans for the kitchen. I'll even find you a nice pair of underwear for the bedroom. It doesn't matter if you like it or not cause you don't have a choice in the matter so long as you have that collar." He said as she tried even harder to rip off the collar.

The collar resisted her, sending painful waves of electricity through her. He could tell she was in alot of pain but she fought on. Conner couldn't help but add to it. "Aye lass, we'll have a happy family, I'll raise your son to be a fine hunter and you...well you'll do your part in servicing my needs. Hell your so good I might have to start renting you out to some of the other men, I know your against it but that's why you have the collar on ya." He said with a smirk as Teyha let out a loud cry as the collar stretched.

Her face red with anger, hate and pain but she pushed on and eventually the collar broke. The leather ripping in half and sparks of magic jumped back and forth from her neck to the collar. She let out a heavy breath as if the weight of the world had been lifted. Conner leand down and whispered to her "Your welcome lass." He was met by a feminine hand slapping him square in the face. Conner tasted a bit of blood and was impressed buy the show of strength. He looked up to see her running away. Conner did what everyone would do and uselessly cried out "Stop! Get your arse back here!" To his surprise she actually stopped. Conner smirked "Aye, this be getting interesting." He said as she walked towards him.

"Welcome back lass." He said as he was treated with another slap to the face. "Well it seems that the collar hasn't lost all it's power." he said with a smirk as he rubbed his sore cheek.

Teyha had never been in so much pain before. It raged through her and made her feel like every fiber of her being was lit of flames. Briefly she wondered if the collar was the devil's tool, and if she was feeling the fires of hell scorch her skin from bone. Conner didn't have any pity for her, almost laughing down at her attempt to rip the collar from her throat. Every word he said made her more and more furious, until she was positively fuming in anger. Pans for the kitchen to cook like his good wife... Special nickers he would force her to wear... Forcing HER child to be a hunter!... 'Servicing' the rapist who got her pregnant... forcing her to bed other men...

A growl escaped her, crying in pain as the leather finally gave way to her, and she ripped the collar right from her neck. She sighed, all the agony she had been feeling gone in an instant, and Conner leaned forward. 'You're welcome lass. He whispered. She drew back, and slapped him with every bit of strength she possessed. She scrambled to her feet and ran as hard as she could. 'Stop! Get your arse back here!'

Her body froze, driven to not run anymore. It wasn't like before, when she was forced to obey every order without question... She felt as though this she might be able to pull from, had she wanted to... But allowed herself to halt, and she turned slowly, walking back to him. Once within distance she slapped him again, her eyes locked onto his.

"I have enough freedom." She said simply, and stepped forward, grabbing two thick handfuls of his hair. "I wont let you turn our child into a murderer. I wont let you lend me out like cattle. I wont be a dainty little wife who obeys your every whim." She gripped him tighter, and drew him in close, a fire lit in her eyes. "But God help my soul... I will be your wife." She told him, and pulled him down, pressing her lips firmly to his in an aggressive and breathtaking kiss.

Conner was impressed at the way she stood her ground, even more so when she grabbed his hair. He he had wondered how far she would go to try and get her point across. What was a white witch who has sworn to a life of non-violence, living in a world when everyone like you are the moral opposite of you, and you run into a guy that is hell bent on getting you pissed off, would do? She agrees to being that guys wife. Conner tried to figure out what possible reason she would have to want to be married to him. But when Teyha kissed him, his brain stopped all thought processes at once.

He stood there unsure of what to do til she prodded his mouth with her tongue. All concerns were diverted to kissing this woman back. He moved his arm around her neck breaking her hold on his hair and embracing her. He fought her tongue for dominance, the outcome he still couldn't decide after they broke apart for air.

He was still embracing her, he could see she was waiting for his response. What did he have to say now? She was a woman that would fight him at every turn and try to prove she is to be respected. She had lived a bad life and the one path she chose was to be his wife. It showed that if she wasn't already she would eventually love him. She took a chance on her future and agreed to raise his child. Conner could only think of one thing to say..."Aye, told ya that fucking was pretty dandy."

Back
Top Bottom