Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad News Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen of the Damned

Come join the coven
Vivienne woke up feeling groggy. It felt as if someone hit her over the head and knocked her out. She looked around and realized that, even though it was pitch dark, she could see as clear as day. She realized that she was in a room with no windows. She tried to remember what happened. All she remembered was that she was walking through the park late at night after work. She heard rustling in the bushes but ignored it. Then something attacked her.

She wanted to face palm herself. Vivienne’s first mistake was walking at night. Who does that anymore, she thought. Her second mistake was ignoring the sounds in the bush. She rolled her eyes. She also remembered something biting her shoulder. Vivienne reached up and flinched as she felt the still fresh wound. She felt the dried blood around it. Suddenly a blinding light entered the room. She closed her eyes fast.

“Oh I’m sorry my love,” the voice came. She knew instantly who it was. Anger suddenly filled Vivienne.

“Lloyd, what the fuck is going on,” Vivienne asked trying to hide not only the anger in her voice but the fear.

“Oh don’t worry you’re safe,” Lloyd said as he moved closer. Vivienne wanted to roll her eyes. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the man that stood before her. She wanted to kick him, punch him; even kill him if she could. But that wouldn’t help her figure out what was going on.

“Lloyd, please just tell me what is going on,” she asked looking up at him.

“Well my dear, you have entered the life as a new werewolf,” he said proudly. At that moment, Vivienne laughed. She couldn’t help it. She knew the man was crazy when she was dating him. She even got a restraining order against him when he started threatening her and her dates. But she didn’t know he would go this far as to say that he thought and now thought that she was a werewolf. She suddenly stopped laughing when she saw his face.

“Why would you laugh,” Lloyd said with anger in his voice.” Vivienne took a deep breath before answering.

“You honestly think that you’re a werewolf,” Vivienne said. She shrugged with a worried look.

“I’m not just a werewolf but you are one too.”

“No, no I’m not. Werewolves don’t exist.”

“Yes they do.”

Vivienne laughed. “Yeah, along with vampire, fairies, elves and trolls.” He glared at her.

“Of course those don’t exist. But werewolves do. Here let me show you.” Suddenly he was shredding his clothes. Vivienne panicked and punched his in the face. His keys dropped and she grabbed them before running out of the door. She looked around and found the car. She ran to the car as she heard a cry of anger coming after her. It only pushed her harder. She got in the car and turned the key. Vivienne slammed on the pedal. She took a deep breath as she moved through the rugged forest. She looked behind her only to see a wolf following her. She turned back around and screamed as she slammed on the breaks. She looked wide eye at a man who was now in front of the car.

My children have grown quite troublesome, Donald thought to himself, not for the first time that night. He had been keeping an eye those within his"pack," and was growing quite displeased at how there behavior was. What kept them alive from the humans? Secrecy. Yet , how could he keep his pack save if they went around stealing, Damaging property, and..

"MURDER!" He yelled the word loudly, much more so then he should have. He did not care, though. His gaze had never left the newspaper he held in his trembling hands. How could they risk all that he worked for, just so they could act like children? Most were several hundred years old, yet he knew who caused most of the issues. He had recently gained a new member to the pack by the name of Lloyd. Lloyd had a way of getting under Donald's skin in a way no other had. Several times, he had to fight the Newborn, both asserting his authority and show him who had the biggest dick.

"Fuck it all," Donnald swore loudly, his words like acid as they flew past his lips. He couldn't just sit in one place any longer. With a violent motion, he crumpled the paper into a tight ball and threw it into the waste bin next to the bench he sat upon. Herose slowly, knees popping in protest at the motion. It was the humiity, he assumed. A series of showers had left the summer night muggy and hot. He did not mind though. He rarely wore a shirt, prefering to walk bare chested, his smooth chest glistening with a sheen of sweat.

He could have gotten a ride, he knew, and possibly a smarter man would have. He needed the time to think though and his home was onle six miles a way. He slowly made his way to the exit of the Glendale Park and to the road which parallelled it. He was not in a rush, so instead of turning right, he turned left, walking two feet in the road. He wasn't paying attention, allowing his feet to carry him on their own accord. Perhaps he should have looked. If he had, he would have noticed the car heading towards him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom