Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

werewolf pack

wildkat

Pulsar
okay i wanted to make a werewolf rp its been so long sense i been apart of something like this .

now the question is which pack will you be part of the dark ones whom just run around town killing all they see in sight for the thrill of the kill or will you join the pack called moon stalkers who only take on the wolf form to hunt animals and keep the dark ones from killing all they see in sight. if you do not like this plot then iam open to ideas just looking to see who will join.
Rules follow the rules of blue moon and no killing off the other players charater unless they say its okay and big rule
HAVE FUN
AND NO GOD MODDING.

that is fine i shall put some rules in that everyone will knows all too well.

we could cause i can play two females i can play one female that is part of the dark ones and one that is part of the moon light okay i shall make the character profile thread now and link here

night ilaughatmyself we can start this then i will post the rp thead then so he wont get so far behind but tonight putting up character thread.

Hm. Interesting ironically I am in another rp that involves a pack of wolves and we're pretty much in that same inviroment of what you wrote.

Back
Top Bottom