Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko Paradise!

Neko Paradise:
A big business man (my character) has had a secret and private island only known to him. Every year he seems to disappear from humanity to escape to his own made paradise. Escaping form all companies and even his family into his heaven. Waiting for him are his slaves of love, from which he has collected over the years from all around the world. All the girls want to get with him, and do anything to be "on top". He is a warm and understanding master, but can get strict and mean at times. This year, a group of virgin kitties is ready to be baptized, and he is the one to do the honors. Will the elder neko become jealous? Will he choose a new favorite from the batch? Has the neko hierarchy changed since he's been gone?

So far we have two nekos wanting to get involved:
Hottybamagirl and ShashaWraight

We will need to distribute the following roles:
Elder/Leader Neko:
Intermediate Level:
Neko Virgin(s):
- ShasahWraight
- Wildkat
- Hottybamgirl

Also, let's talk about cravings and kinks?

a virgin neko i like things forced upon but she will put up a fight and she has a evil side lol.

I would also love to be involved in this as a neko girl also.
What sort of details should I include in creating my character?

Okay, so we have three virgin Nekos, mostly submissive, except for one! I think we can start with that, don't you think? And it doesn't matter Hottybamgirl, I like for my partners to feel free and make their own characters.

Back
Top Bottom