Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Available for Role Play [CRAVING SANSA x JON SNOW] F x M

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRAVING SANSA STARK x JON SNOW

• This thread is presented in a very casual manner.
    Howdy cowboy!

• You're probably wondering what is meant by "available" and not "request". Well, lemmie tell you a
        lil' somethin'... I do not at this point have any craving for a particular role play. I simply want
        to role play with a person, so the topic is very much up to you. I have a list of pairings.
        Please know that I am new here on Blue Moon because I just don't have that much experience
        role playing with the intent of it being based purely on smut. For this, I make an apology.
        Forgive me? I'm cute. Or would you rather punish me for being a terribly naughty girl?
        <insert-wink>
        So, what am I going to do? Simple. Sex happens. Its very much inevitable, so keep it on the back
        burner for now while we go through the rules.

1. Out of respect read my rules and post thoroughly. : ) I will send you back otherwise.
        2. Please, for the love of some god, be a male who wants to play male characters
          who are sexually interested in women, and is dominant.

3. I am submissive, but I like to be a tease, and I sure as hell know what I want.
          I want a dominant man who will fuck me hard forcefully, or even if I am down
          right begging for it. There is no grey area there. If you have to ask, get the hell out.

4. Literacy. Please. By the bucket full if possible.
        5. I love plot, just as much as I love cock. Could we please combine the two? ; )
          I love smutty plots, but there must be a decent plot.

6. Have some idea as to what you want to role play! I made a list just below of every genre
          I like, I have a list of pairings too! Just tell me whichever ones you like!
          Don't come empty handed, alright? Wonderful!

7. My limits are as follows: scat, vore, gore, heavy bondage, BDSM, water works,
          pedophilia, diapering, anal, and degradation.

8. LIFE. HAPPENS. If you have to stop a role play, take a break, or just don't feel like
          continuing the role play, just shoot me a message. I have things to do, and
          people to see too, so I get it. I'm not going to have a hissy fit. We're DEFINITELY
          all adults here, amIright?

9. I prefer to role play VIA threads and PMs. I can make exceptions though.
          Sometimes, if you are special, I will add you to skype. ; )

About Me

• Well, shit. I am pretty dorky, and have no problem nerding it up over comics or geeky things,
          but please keep in mind I absolutely adore hip hop dancing,
          and partying. I am a huge art goer, and love learning about history and cultures.
          Additionally, I love food; discussing it, looking at photos, researching recipes,
          eating, or making it. So! I'm pretty well rounded. I'm just not into the drug scene,
          that's ahh---that's not needed in my opinion.
          Simply put, I am a bubbly person who can literally make friends with
          any one. I love life, and I will live it to my fullest. You have a problem with optimists?
          That is your problem, and I'll try to help. Do you want a cupcake? c:

What Makes Me Wet

• I love dominant males. I cannot stress how much of an affinity I have
          for them. They are the yogurt to my fruit in the parfait of life. (Parfait
          meaning perfect in French. Heehee!)
          What about them do I love? Here is a bulleted list. : )
          • Intelligence. They can think for themselves, as can I.
          • Determination. They will get what they want.
          • Sexual Magnetism. 'Nuff said.
          • Strength. Wether it be a strong sense of self, or can take control of a
            situation at the snap of a finger, or have power that no other character
            has nor can my own over come.

I am more than sure this has been said before, but I love being a tease.
          Oh, and guys with English, Aussie, Russian, or Spanish accents. Damn. Instant access I swear.

Pairings by Genre

• Ancient Civilization
          Rome, Greece, Northern Europe, Egypt, and Japan.
          God(dess) x Civilian/Priest(ess)/Worshiper/etc
          Prince x Princess/Shrine Maiden (Arranged Marriage?)
          Soldier/Warrior x Civilian/Princess/Aristocrat/Shrine Maiden/Captive/Servant
          Servant x Princess/Aristocrat
          Captive x Civilian/Shrine Maiden/Servant/Aristocrat
          Mythical Creature x Human

Medieval Times
          Can be mixed with fantasy.
          Prince x Princess (Arranged Marriage?)
          Prince x Civilian/Servant
          Princess x Civilian/Servant/Body Guard
          Prince(ss) x Bandit/Gypsy
          Knight x Bandit/Gypsy
          Knight x Captive/Servant/Civilian
          Mythical Creature x Human

Victorian Eras
          England, and America (Think old west)

Duke/Lord/Aristocrat x Ward
          Aristocrat x Servant
          Cousins
          Bounty Hunter x Bandit
          Bounty Hunter x Civilian
          Bandit x Civilian

1910 through 1950
          World War I, Crazy 20s, Dirty 30s, and World War II

(Ex) Soldier x Civilian/Nurse/Spy
          Aristocrat x Civilian/Soldier
          Flapper Girl x Good Guy/Crook/Soldier
          Young Adults (16 and up)
          Rich Man x Poor woman

Modern
          Just a generic name
          Boss x Secretary
          Old Friends
          Patron x Barista
          Merchant Banker x Dancer
          Writer x Typographer
          Roommates
          Angel/Demon/Vampire/Etc x Human

School Based ♥♥♥
          Set in England, America, or Japan. Also Modern.

Popular Student x Delinquent Student
          Shy Student x Delinquent Student
          Shy Student x Popular Student
          Shy Student x Jock Student
          Jock Student x Smart Student
          Smart Student x Delinquent Student
          Teacher x Student (Ehh)

Fairy Tales
          These can get pretty kinky! ♥

Wonderland
          Little Red Riding Hood
          The Little Mermaid (Original, not Disney)
          Princess and the Pea
          The Goose Girl
          Thumbelina

Fandoms

• Harvest Moon
          Any game from the series.

Legend of Zelda
          Link x OC

Rise of the Guardians
          Jack Frost x OC

Game of Thrones
          Daenerys x Drogo
          Drogo x OC
          Sansa (older) x Sandor Clegane the Hound
          Sandor Clegane the Hound x OC

Supernatural
          Dean x OC

Harry Potter
          OC; I just like Hogwarts : )

Shugo Chara
          Ikitou x Amu-chan (older Amu)

Sword Art Online
          Anything... honestly, just so much love at this point.

Pre-Conceived Plots

• Old Friends
          Childhood memories are always made up of all the fun times one might spend as a kid with loved ones and friends. But as that child grows, life changes the situation. Friends move, loved ones die, and suddenly puberty happens which makes the whole world different. Then boom! The adult life. Post secondary education, work, climbing up the chain to making a fat paycheque or doing what ever to get by. Sometimes, friendly faces are forgotten on this road, but spontaneous happenstance makes it so that they are remembered. Working in New York leaves a wide window for people coming into town for job-related events. One day an old friend calls up asking to meet over coffee and "catch up".

Pre-Conceived Plots Inspired By Picture

• SHINO ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
          Holy crap he is hot. JUST SAYING. Hands down my favourite.

As an ex-leader of the biggest gang in Japan, retired yakuza decided to set up shop as a teacher! With a PHD in ass kicking, he was accepted to a high school for delinquents. He immediately began trying to reform the students with his less-than-practical ways. Though it was hard, he was supported by one of his students, who was also his cousin! A sweet girl, with a good heart! However, her parents died when she was younger due to gang-related violence. Since then she has been living on her own, until he asked to live with her as a roommate. Of course family is family, but sometimes deciphering the difference can be difficult when the other is so damn attractive!

ZEMUSE
          Winter was warming up, and bringing it the sensation of mating season. She was warned that morning before she headed out to bring a basket of goodies to her grandmother that the creatures in the forrest would be acting extra strange. But she disregarded them, and continued on her way. Typically, this wolf thirsted for his own kind as the smell of their heat was quite strong, but as he searched for females to bring to his tribe, he caught the smell of a human. It was nothing like he had smelled before! So sweet! He stalked her as she watched, entranced by her furless skin, and plush body. It was so different than any wolf-ette. He had to have her!

DRAKE
          Many moons had past since the raid. Every summer season, when a boy becomes of age, he leaves with a group of the tribes strongest warriors to learn the way of the Viking. They pillage, rape, and kill their way into man hood. Nearly "five years" had passed before he returned home, "eight-teen", and as hard as stone. He brought with him many slaves to suck his cock, but it seemed to crave one in particular. When he was a small child, his mother once gave birth to a baby girl during the midsts of winter. However, the baby died a month after. She was so devastated that she came into a great depression. Later that spring his father (the Viking king) brought his Queen a young child, to whom she cared for like her very own. The girl grew up along side him and his multiple brothers, and was seen as royalty by their subjects. But to him, she was always just an outside, jaded by the fact his mother showed her more love than he had received. As the moons had hardened him into a man, it did the same in transforming her into a woman. How would he act upon seeing her after all these years?

Ryoga
          She couldn't help but like him, many of her friends thought she was crazy. But... he was so smart, and so very good looking. He got the top grades of the school, and was the student council president! Not only that, but he was an active member of a sports team too! He was just so hard working! And tall! Herself, well, she was an average student, with an average life, but she was terribly shy when it came to boys. She had many friends who were girls, but boys it took a lot of effort to even look at them. When she got the roll of secretary on the student council committee, she was surprised! She even got voted as class representative by many male students too! But still, she wanted to be closer to him. Hopefully with this new position, she would some day get close enough to her beloved Senpai, that she should confess her love!

• That's it! So, thank you for reading everything.
          Shoot me a PM as a post here may be over looked.
          And don't forget to bring a pairing!

RE: Available for Role Play [Details Inside!] F x M UPDATED

I'd be interested in doing the Roommates one. Pm me if you don't mind talking details.

RE: Available for Role Play [Details Inside!] F x M

i'm kinda new but i've been looking for someone to rp with. i tend to play a male character somewhat based on myself in personality. meaning a loner who isn't very trusting at all but once a girl actually tries to break through that wall she gets his undying loyalty and sees his hidden traits. such as his kind nature and, in a sexual scenario, his burning passion and desire.

I Do love the Idea of Playing Jack Frost, I Loved that Movie, and there's quite a lot I can do with him as a character.

• ❆ ❅ ❄
    • ❅ ❄ ❆
    • happyholidays!
      • ❄ ❆ ❅
        • Hope everyone is doing well. Just a quick update that I am taking care of my Grandmother,
          so I am sorry to those who I have not contacted yet, but do not fret! Posts will be made
          shortly. Many hugs and plenty of kisses under the misletoe,

Isa
          xoxo

Hope your Grand Ma feels better soon.

On, another note...people still hang mistletoe?

Thank you Mifune!! I will be posting soon. Just sit tight! ; )
♥ ♥ ♥

I'm sitting under a Mistletoe xD

Mini Update!
Just thought I would put a heads up that I may not be readably available until the 4th.
Sorry for any inconvenience my loves!
Until then <3

Doing my best to get back to posts! However... I haven't heard back from many of my old role play partners. May have to wipe the slate clean~~!

Welcome back! I don't think we ever started ours...

What a crazy weekend! So much partying and dancing done. Life is pretty good, but here a quick apology to those who I am role playing with. I've been bogged down with work, so posts will come as they come. No promises! Until then <3

Sorry for my recent disappearance! School's been keeping me busy, and with the most recent con, I haven't gotten a chance to go online. On the plus side, my cosplays were ultra popular and I sold quite a bit of art work. ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom