Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Wolf's Desire~<3 {FxF, FxFuta,FutaxFuta}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwolf12

Star
Hi there, so I've had a lot of cravings for bestiality lately, and I was hoping I could play the animal in these plots. Whether that means I'd be dominate or submissive. I'm happy with either. :)

* I post 1-4 paragraphs depending on my mood. I may have a small case of writer's block sometimes so bare with me if I've been sending 2-3 paragraph posts and out of no where send 1. This will only happen once or twice, then I will usually go back to 2-3.

* I prefer to roleplay over Thread but I will do PM or YIM. :)

* I'm on often so expect my replies to come back somewhat quick. If they don't arrive within 5 minutes though, please don't freak out and spam me with Pms.

Now for the plots~

1. A wolf wanders into a small village late one night. Injured and in horrid pain the animal looks around for some scraps of food. While searching along the river side the creature is startled by a human(or elf, depends what we decide) girl staring right at her. Frightened as well the teen throws her bucket of water at the already hurt animal, knocking it out with a swift blow to the head. What now? Does she leave it here to be found in the morning? Does she drag it back home? You decide.

2. A very wealth man buys his daughter her dream pet, a wolf. (Or werewolf, up to you. :) ) It's fur a gorgeous snow white and incredibly silky, the animal's eyes a gorgeous dark blue. Your character is a absolutely in love with the beautiful creature, never letting it leave her side without the supervision of someone she trusts. What happens when she comes home from school one day to find the wolf's muzzle buried between her older sister's legs?

3. She was a stray, just some dog that wandered around near your house. Often getting shooed off by passing cars when the animal was caught digging in your trashcans for food. She used to be an amazing animal, groomed daily and fed the best food, only drinking bottled water. She hadn't known she had done anything wrong. Her owners just went up and left one day, abandoning her in this strange neighbor hood. Her old red collar still attached to her neck, I.D tag missing, a consent reminder that He left her here. That boy. She'd watched him go from being in love with her to not giving her a single glance. His parents noticed this and simply disposed of her. Tossing her away like trash. You felt bad for this poor creature, though you knew you couldn't keep an animal in your home, you rented this place and your landlord would be furious if he found out. You left food and water out for her, everyday when you went to work in the morning you would find the dishes empty. Knowing she had came and ate her meal before going to where ever she disappeared to, to rest for the night. What happens when you come outside to give the animal her meal and she's there, sitting on your front porch by the bowls you'd fill every night. Looking up at you with pleading eyes that said more than 'feed me', you could [/quote]clearly see 'love me' in those odd emerald green eyes.

That's all for now, I will add more plots later!

Pm me if interested! Thanks <3

RE: Be my mistress? <3

If you don't mind a guy roleplay as a female, I'd love to be your mistress.. :) PM me if interested..

RE: Be my mistress? <3

Darkwolf12 said:
Hello there! So this time around I'm looking for a mistress~

I can play a neko character or a regular human, it just depends on what you want~

Chain them, whip them, command them, teach my character to be a good lil' pet~

I really hope to hear from someone! ;) Pm me~

Also I'm REALLY badly craving for a vampire mistress x werewolf slave/ pet RP~ I would love you to death if I got that XD
Vampire mistress/werewolf pet sounds like so much fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom