Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Creamy

Status
Not open for further replies.
She gasped when she was forcefully pinned up against the cold bars of the cell. She shivered from the outside but her body was heating up from the inside. She wanted him badly now. Little did she realize she forgot to lock the door to the cell as they began to have some fun with each other. She moaned softly while wiggling her ass up against his clothed hard bulge. "And i want that....give it to me", she demanded while grinding her soft ass up against him. Her tits were poking out and anyone could just walk by at any minute. One of her arms went behind to try and find the front of his pants and undo them.

He grinned when he felt her begin to undo his pants, and his thrusts continued to tease her until suddenly the cage door popped open and the two of them fell forward. Apparently she forgot to lock it and the door swung open from all the forceful thrusts he did against her whiched slammed her into the cage door. His eyes shot to her and then to the cage before he stood up and pushed her into the cage and closed it. Though, he had no way of locking it with the lack of a key...so he just held it closed for the time being while he thought of something. "Well well well...look at this...Seems like the tables are turned once more, my dear lover."

She stared at him from the other side as she fell to the cold ground, still naked. She glared at him as once again she let her guard down that she even forgot to lock the cell. "Good luck finding your way out without being noticed by the guards", she warned him. "So why not just come back inside and finish what we just started", she said as her hand went down between her legs to give her pussy a nice long stroke with her fingers. And suddenly he could hear footsteps down the hallway. Many footsteps. "Jump back inside before the guards decide to behead you". Of course it bothered her the least that she was completely naked.

"You're worried moreover that I'm out of here and you're in there, naked and your clothes nowhere to be seen? You can't exactly say I stripped you down and ate your clothes you know. What will they think of you?" He replied and sighed eventually after agreeing silently that she was right. He had to get back inside the cage otherwise he'd just be caught again. But he had to escape eventually...Something important was coming up that he needed to attend, and being locked up with a sex crazed wardeness was only half enticing. So, he opened the door and closed it before handing her the keys. His glare met hers as he moved to the corner and sat down, silently as he waited to see what was to come.

She smirked when he came back running inside the cage. "Wise decision", she said while glancing at him as he took his distance from her. Of course now she was naked and fully exposed to whoever was about to make the night rotation. She cleared her throat before speaking out loud. "I have this area on guard. Check the south wing", she said to the guards who were now only a few meters away as they could tell from the shadows. Seemed like three guards. They suddenly stopped and soon footsteps could be heard fading away in the other direction. She sighed in relief.

Nathan frowned in annoyance when she seemed to act so smug when he walked in. Hearing the footsteps of the guards begin to walk off and fade away, he shook his head and looked away from her. "You need to get me out of here...Right now." He said to Morgan. "I grow tired of being in this cell and in this dungeon where I'm nothing more than an information bank and your sex puppet. Give me my freedom and end this charade right now Morgan." He made certain not to look at her as he spoke this, fearing that if he saw her nude he might lose his edge and become aroused when he was trying to be serious for once whilst in custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom