Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Creamy

Status
Not open for further replies.
She made good points...Nothing that she could tie him with. And her eyes...Did he unleash some sort of sexual monster within her? They showed nothing but want and desire for him...The next thing he knew, the tip of his cock was being rubbed along the crevice of her pussy and he moaned out, allowing her to go at her own pace while he just sat there and relaxed. His arms laid to his sides, not even trying to get her off of him. "Do it then Morgan...I already know I'm caught once this is over. Might as well enjoy it." He replied and finally, his hand reached forward and began to massage her large double D breasts.

She moaned as he gave in to her tricks. Truth was she wanted it more then ever. He really did ignite a fire inside her. A burning passion to be with a man. A natural desire she had been ignoring for a while now. With her eyes locked on his, she slowly started to lower herself on his cock. The head started to disappear inside, pushing those pink folds aside. She moaned at the feeling for having someone inside her again. Inch by inch she allowed his cock to penetrate her again. Her lips were perfectly wet and prepared from the previous orgasm they both shared. It made a nice wet lewd sound as the final few inches entered her. Now she sat on his lap with his cock buried deep inside. "Mmmm yes....once this is over...we are doing it again!", she moaned and began to rock her hips back and forth.

"A sexual beast indeed...What have I done..." He said in a small panic when he heard her speak of having sex with him again right after. "Wait...Immediately after or after you somehow imprison me once more?" He questioned as he began to buck his hips. He did it with enough force to knock her up and down, bouncing as he thrust into her. His cock slid in so easily, despite her recent loss of virginity and tightness. It made it feel so much better though...He continued to massage her breasts, sitting upward now forcefully so that he could take one of her nips gently into his lips where he began to suckle on it and lick it inside of his mouth whilst he sucked.

Her body began to bounce up and down with his movements. His cock was digging in deeper and deeper into her tight wet cave. "Yes...you have created a sexual beast. You must take responsibility for it", she teased. Her body moved forward so he can get more of her pink hard nipples into his moist mouth and suck on it however he pleased. Her nipples were just as sensitive and had her moaning like a cow as soon as it touched his lips. "I might imprison you just for the privilege of doing this".

"Don't think of me as some sort of sexual slave to you. I'm not sticking around for you. I know I'm caught...You just better be careful not to let me go. And if it hadn't been for me getting lost in the woods and deciding to follow you OUT of it...well...I'd be long gone and in one of the camps." He replied and now pinched down on her nipple with his teeth, but not to cause too much pain. Just enough to hold it in his teeth as he slowly pulled back until the nip would slip. His cock began to swell, signalling that he was getting closer to his orgasm...but would that even be the end? He could only hope. He wasn't a woman; he couldn't have as many orgasms as they could within such a short amount of time. 'She's going to drain me literally if we do it as much as she makes it seem...!'

"Hey who said i cared of your opinion? I will imprison you just for the purpose of doing this everyday", she smirked as she continued to bounce on his lap. The tip of his cock was really going in deep to hit up against the cervix. Her body trembled with excitement and she moaned out load with each thrust. She was also getting close to her own orgasm however she bit down her tongue to help her last longer and milk his cock for a few more minutes. Her hands reached over towards the back of his head and she tried to suffocate him by pressing his face into her soft breasts and held it there for a few seconds.

He was imprisoned alright. Imprisoned and suffocating between her breasts. His eyes could barely peek over her cleavage to look at her face to see her reactions as she continued to ride him. He seemed to lighten up as she bounced up and down more and more on his cock. He could feel his cock press against her cervix. Nathan was so close. "Morgan..." He moaned out into her breasts, full of lust and other emotions. His cock swelled and throbbed the more they went on...until finally his cock spewed his love juices deep into her womb. He moaned out into her breasts as he came, feeling as if he was emptied completely inside of her....and only caused him to fall back and pant in exhaustion.

The release was sudden as she felt his hot sticky cum now spurt out of his cock and into her womb. A very risky move especially given that she was fertile. But she continued to bounce up and down, banging the end of his cock against her cervix. A few more thrusts and she began to cry her own orgasm. Her body was trembling and shivering on top of him but she continued to move up and down. She didnt stop despite her intense orgasm and uterus spasm. Her pussy was clamping down on his cock and draining him of every last drop. Despite him being done with his release, she just didnt bother to stop. Her orgasm lasted for a good 3 minutes or so. The screaming really captured some attention as her men were now yelling for her. She suddenly stopped and pulled off him. No clothes in sight for them to wear. And what she said was unbelievable. "Lets run!"

He grinned. Payback. It really was a bitch, on both ends...When she said to run, he knew what that was signalling. She knew her men were coming to see what all the yelling as about...And now they are going to see just how lecherous their commanding officer truly was once her shackles were released. He grabbed her arms and pulled her down, and despite the fact his cock was half hardened, he kept it inside of her. Though...He figured suddenly holding her while he was inside of her made it seem like he was the one raping her, he moved so that it seemed like her hands were on his neck with him trying to pry it off. Upon seeing the guards, he began to fakely mutter out as if he was being choked. "Get her off of me! She won't stop choking me! She started to tear at my clothing as soon as she saw me! And then THIS happened!"

Morgan could not believe her eyes. She was too weak from the orgasm to fight back as he set her up like that. She looked at the guards who stared at her and at her naked body. No doubt half of them were turned on. But duty was more important than sexual desires. Morgan glared at him as he acted all so innocent. "You really think that is going to get me in trouble? They are on my side", she said and with her hand slapped him across the face. That gave her the opportunity to wiggle away from him. Cum was easily drooling out of her pussy and down her naked thighs. Both were smelling of sex. "You are the one who released like a fire hose inside me....you wanted it just as badly bastard. Guards capture him!".

"I was not trying to make them turn against you...I was just letting them see your 'true' side...You sexual deviant." He said with a grin as two guards came over and knocked him out. The next thing he knew, he was chained up in a cart with only a blanket wrapped around him and the cart would be heading out of the forest and back toward the kingdom. HE could smell fresh blood...A traveler must have been killed for the cart. Maybe they thought he was a rebel? Most people out here were anyway. "Where are we? Where we going...?" He murmured in weakness, his head throbbing in pain.

"They already know of who I am!", she snapped back at him as the guards threw him into a cart. She had a blanket wrapped around her naked body with cum oozing down from her pussy as she walked and sat next to his captured body. His hands were again tied behind his back. She didnt say a word to him until they arrived back to the kingdom. "We are back to where we started", she said and the guards pulled him out of the cart and were now dragging him towards the castle again. She followed right behind, making sure to see him to his cell. As he was tossed into the cell, she stood on the other side and mocked him. "Too bad your plan didnt work. I will try again tomorrow".

Nathan murmured as he sat up after she left. "Damn girl..." He sad with a sigh and stood up to the best of his abilities, and eventually he managed to stand despite the beating the guards had given him. He began to pace back and forth from one wall to the next, waiting for something...But nothing happened. No food came for him, no one to taunt him. It was as if he had been forgotten. Even the other inmates were a little too quiet. Were they dead? Or moved? Or released? Maybe all three, to some extent. He did nothing else but lay down on the cold ground and slowly drift off to sleep as he tried to figure out his next plan of escape.

The next day came soon for Morgan. She had a good night sleep after having sex with one of the prisoners the night before. The door to his cell opened suddenly as she stepped in with a tray of food. She cared less to check if he was alive or awake. Instead she walked over to his body and kicked him gently on the sides. "Wake up!", she said and tried to jerk his body awake. Of course there was the option that he was dead but she was going to make sure that he didnt get to that point. She needed answers and now she knew how to go for them. "Ready for day 2? They are just going to get worse as you drag them on...."

"Tch. Just day two? I feel like I've only been here as long as I've napped." He taunted back to her and sat back against the wall. He looked up to her with a glare, which soon turned into a smug grin. "So. You want the information of other camps? Well then...You ain't gettin' nothing from me. So...you might as well just let me go and we'll go back to our daily lives as we once were long ago." He laughed and stood up, then began to start walking toward the cage door, even if it wasn't open. He was just taunting her...not making this easy on her purposely.

It was hard to keep herself calmed after what had happened yesterday. No way was she going to admit that she was growing into a sex crazed freak. Even just standing there, she had the urges to just jump at him and ride him till his dick was bruised. She bit her tongue just to control those emotions and not to make herself look like a fool. After all it was turning to be her ultimate weakness now. "Like that is going to happen. I rather just keep you in here for the entertainment and sexual purposes than let you free", she replied back at him and set a tray of food for him to the side.

Soon as he heard the clinging of the metal tray hitting the hard floor, Nathan turned and walked over to sit next to it, and began to start eating the food casually. "Bout time I got somethin' to eat...Tastes like shit but its better than nothing..." He replied and crossed his arms while he ate. "So then. Your eyes seem to say a lot more and your body seems to be much more loose." He grinned. "The deviant is takin control of you, isn't it? Oh how I've created a lewd creature!" He spoke sarcastically. "She'll grow to have many children and not know who the fathers are! Oh what is this world coming to!? But thats what happens when you have a kingdom such as the one you serve, huh wench?"

"You really dont like to live do you?", she glared back at him. "But you have to admit...you are just as bad. Wanting me despite being the enemy". She was leaning against the wall and watching him eat. She wanted information from her. What better way to do that by teasing him. Now that she had no shame left in her, she slowly slipped off her clothes infront of him until she was bare naked. Her skin looked pure and untouched besides a few battle scars. But mentally she was no way pure. Her naked body was just taunting him from a distance and she was just waiting for his reaction.

"True...But unlike you..." His eyes peered up from his plate as he saw her become fully naked and be some steps away from him. "I have self control...And I have the power of temptation and practically have you in the palm of my hands most of the time...Course..." He stood up and wiped the front of his pants off. "Seems I may have thrown that piece of chainwork away when I took your virginity? You lewd, lustful, and leacherous beast!" He grinned. "Even if you do not gain any information or sex out of me...I'm sure you'll have other ways to sate your lust? You should control yourself...Otherwise you'll just be some used up whore who had fallen from grace." He laughed and moved to sit in the corner, not caring about her. "Course...You're welcomed to try anything...I'm going to milk this thing for all its worth and see just how far I can get you to do things and see what you can try to get information out of me."

Not the reaction she expected. But she pressed on further either way. "Dont be foolish. A whore is one who would do it with any men. So far you are the only one whose been inside me. And i would like to keep it that way", she said as she was now standing fully naked in front and only a few inches away from him. Her pussy was wet and gleaming with her juices as she was getting wet from being exposed naked to her annoying captive. "But enjoy it all you want. I think it would be a wonderful parting gift as they might just kill you in a few days if we cant get any information from you">

"Better I die with what knowledge I do have, then to pass it on to any of you." He replied as he stood up and walked over to wrap his arms around her with a grin. "I do, however, enjoy our time together...despite the fact you've become a sex-crazed beast with an unlimited appetite for it." Nathan laughed lightly and put a hand on Morgan's head, leaned in, and kissed her lips gently. He would soon move to speak into her ear. "Why don't you just let me out, my dear Morgan...Lets run away together...forget this kingdom of yours and help me destroy it..."

She smirked at his erotic suggestion but she was just as loyal as himself. "Cant do that....but nice try. Besides this place is well guarded and after that display in the forest....they dont trust me as much to leave me alone with you", she said and leaned into his body, pressing her soft skin against him. "And trust me...you are alive so far because of me. I promised them information if they let you live a little longer. So be a nice man and tell me...".

"Heh...I don't mind a little show if you don't mind a show, baby." He teased as he brushed her hair gently and then spanked her ass once to tease her. His grip around her soon released and he moved to the cold corner of his cell as he looked to her. "If you want information...you're gonna have to do a lot to me sexually if you even want the list of other commanders in our rebellion. Better think of some stuff I'm into, baby."

Her body was now really aching for his touch. The more he denied her need, the worse it got. Both were stubborn as hell and it was making it complicated but interesting none the less. "So you want me to put on a show?", she questioned him. She grabbed hold of her soft breasts in her hands and squeezed them together. She let out a soft moan of tease while slowly rubbing her two breasts together as if tit fucking the air. "I really wish i had your manhood between these....i would like to have my breasts covered in with your warm thick seed". Was she trying to hard?

Nathan grinned. "Aww...So cute." He stood up and walked over to her. "And alluring none-the-less..." Nathan laughed lightly and forced her against the cold bars of the cage, making it so that her breasts were poking out past them with a bar stuck between her cleavage as his body was pressed against hers. "Feel the cold bars against your bare body? Your bare skin?" He licked the ear's side gently and kissed gently. "Heh...Heheh...I love you when you do this." He spanked her ass once and gripped it firmly as he jiggled it. "I want a piece of this." He began to thrust against her, his clothes still constricting his cock so he was just bumping his erect and shielded cock against her, slamming her practicaly against the bars. Teasing her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom