Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Creamy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morgan and the other men stared at each other and nodded as if they already had a plan of their own. "You really know how to play with us. But alright. We will play your little game", she said and only her and five other soldiers decided to come along. They had a brief meeting to the side as they huddled and whispered before separating. He was walked outside into the fresh breezy night. He walked ahead with someone grabbing onto his rope while she walked behind him. They headed west with him while their senses were constantly on alert.

Nathan walked beside Morgan, feeling like some sort of hound tied to a leash due to the rope. "You know...I expect some sort of payment. Maybe some fun time with your jiggly bits?" He taunted, wanting to make this entire walk a hell for her. "You've already exposed them once to me. Those pink nips of yours really looked like they need attention." He licked his lips and winked to her. "I've been told I could make a woman moan like she'd never done so before, and I know all the right places to touch even the most hardy of women." He brushed up against her shoulder and whispered in her ear. "Would you like that? I mean...you've already stripped me before. You know what I'm packing. As I to you."

The flirting was affecting her. Although she tried her best not to reveal her female weakness. She would have blushed if her face wasnt so red from the cold already. And she had to admit, his exposed dick even limp was large. She could just imagine it standing up erect and filling her perfect holes. She shook her head in order to get those lewd images out of her imagination. "Did you not say that I was not worth to be fucked by you earlier?", she questioned him suspiciously as they walked down a rather broken trail sure to be full of snakes and scorpions.

"Oh come now. You were torturing me then and I was just spouting back to show my rebelious nature. You are more than just 'worth' having sex with. If you ask me...It would be an opportunity that I might regret should I miss the chance to." He grinned and stayed close to her, though he could feel the guard tugging on his leash every now and then. He growled lightly as he looked back angrily and then returned to speaking to Morgan as they began to enter the jungle. "The question here is, am I good enough for you? I am a simple rebel against the kingdom...and you are a busty beaut of a woman; virgin too yes? I can tell by your reactions the entire time, even long since when we first began to fight one another on the battlefield. You could say that my love for you blossomed then, yes?"

Morgan was not sure if she was going to buy his bullshit. Although he did hit the sensitive spot on her. She was a woman with hormonal problems. And yes she was still a virgin. She decided it was best not to answer his questions and just show it. She stopped all of a sudden and the men who was guiding his rope also stopped. "Tie him up against that tree.....And leave us in private", she ordered them. They wanted to argue but they decided it was the best not get away in her hormonal urges. He was now sitting on the ground with his waist and chest tied up against the tree and his arms behind his back. Lust was in her eyes, burning like flames as she took a few steps towards him and began to strip. "I accept your challenge!".

"How the hell am I supposed to do ANYTHING with my body tied up against this tree?" He murmured. He would be unable to move and his back felt like splinters from the tree were digging into it. He tried not to move, but as he saw her strip...his eyes stayed on her body and he stayed slightly more quiet. "My challenge hm? And what challenge was that exactly?" He saw her naked body and was fully erect now, wanting to have a piece of her. "Are you truly going to do something sexual to me? I thought you thought yourself higher...but then again...you never could resist a challenge, could you sweetheart?"

"Oh be silent! I am just proving a point here!", she said and sat down on her knees infront of him. She could see the hard on bulging out through his clothes. She was purely naked. Her skin was pale with a few battle scars on her back. Her beautiful breasts were bouncing in freedom as she lowered her hand down towards his crotch. Lust was in her eyes and her nipples were as hard as they could get. "Now shut up and enjoy this...", she said and slowly pulled his erect cock out of his pants. She stroked the shaft from the base up and licked the tip with her tongue. The taste was slightly bitter. But it got her excited.

He laid his head back when she grasped his cock. Her hands were so soft...and the feeling would make his cock slightly throb in her hands. When her tongue would slide around the flesh of his cock, it would continue throbbing in want. He wanted to break free and just enjoy this without being constrained. He would pleasure her back, but how he was now...he would be unable to do anything. "Let me free. Right now...And I promise I'll pleasure you right back as you are doing to me." He bucked his hips slightly to tease her. "Well? What are you gonna do? You're doing this to me...Why not let me have some fun with you? I'm sure you'd enjoy feeling your first touch of a man to your body be from me."

She popped the head of his cock out of her mouth and looked into his eyes. He had the same look as her. Lust. And because of that her own judgement was being clouded. She had dropped her guard and now without giving it a second thought her hands were slowly letting loose those ropes around him. And soon he was free to do what he pleased. Run. Fight. Kill her. Fuck her. She didnt give him time to think it through. Her face went back down to grab hold of that hard cock in her hands and stroking it with ease now that it was slightly lubricated with her saliva.

Once he was free, he did not move. He laid leisurely against the bark of the tree, though not with as much force that had the splinters poking into his back. He felt her hands move up and down his lubed up cock, and his eyes closed slightly so he could see nothing and only feel pure pleasure. Soon, he would get up and move her onto her back. He was now on top of her, looking into her eyes gently but said nothing to her as his lips slowly lowered themselves closer and closer to hers, but before he kissed her...his cock would suddenly impale her and his body froze so that any pain she'd feel wouldn't be enhanced by his movement.

Soon enough she found herself on her back. She normally hated being pinned down like that but today her pride disappeared. She looked into his eyes as he positioned himself better her. Sure enough it hit her hard. Stung. Burnt. She screamed as he penetrated her for the first time, breaking through that thin barrier. Her pussy instantly clamped around his invading cock, squeezing it hard as she tried to overcome the pain. Her eyes were watery as she had them closed shut. To think she would be easily defeated like that. She opened her eyes again once the pain subsided and began to rock her own hips, wanting him to continue.

He expected as much. The pain was a strong stinging sensation that even she was unused to and would pain her. He felt her hips slowly begin to rock, and he figured she was alright to move on. He grinned and leaned down, kissing her lips gently and tenderly. His eyes remained closed as he slowly bucked into her as well, meeting her rocking hips with his own thrusts. He held both of her hands now, both to the side and slowly moved them to the top of her head and used his elbows to hold him up. He still kissed her and fucked her, but sneakily began using the very rope that she had tied him with to tie her hands to a root popping out of the ground. If she noticed, he'd grin and pull out to make his escape...if she said nothing, he'd continue living something that he wanted for a good while now.

They seemed to have developed a nice rhythm as he began to fuck her slowly while her hips tried to match up with his. The pain had disappeared and now replaced by intense pleasure and bliss. She was completely lost in it that she had not even notice the ropes were now being used against her. Her eyes were rolled to the back of her head as her body twitched under his control. His thick cock was gliding in and out of her tight pussy, the wet mess making it a perfect lubrication. She was moaning out loud with each thrust and sometimes those moans would be muffled with the kissing. All these years...she had denied herself of that pleasure. "Harder! Move harder!", she commanded as she wanted it a little rough now.

"Harder? On your first time? My you'll grow into quite the brothel woman won't you?" He teased as he moved up to sit down on his knees. He took her legs and wrapped them around his body as he began to thrust into her, holding her hips for stability as he thrust his cock into her harder, grinding it inside of her and really stretching her out. "Don't need to tell me when you're cumming...I know I won't be telling you." He winked to her, teasing her even more...taunting her as he made love to the woman the way she wanted him to do it to her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck while she sat on his lap with his cock grinding in and out of her pussy as if they had done this several times before. She was going to cum soon. Maybe even have multiple orgasms. "Yes...oh so wonderful!", she moaned. Her body was bouncing wildly, her breasts jiggling with each impact. Her pussy was getting red along with the skin around the thighs and hip from all the slapping. She took a deep breath in as her temperature was starting to rise. Everything around became a sudden fog of blur. Her release was near and he could feel it. Her pussy suddenly clenched around his cock as her body trembled with her first orgasm from him.

Upon feeling her juices squirt around his cock from her orgasm, this was the trigger that sent him off as well. His hot seed shot out, filling her pussy with his love juice...warm, white, sticky...And soon he slowly pulled out, careful not to suck out any of the seed due to the vaccuum that would be created if he pulled out too fast. He grinned to her, and laid down beside her. "How was it? Your first orgasm? Was it something to remember...? Among other things." He smiled and kissed her lips tenderly. "Love ya babe...but sorry to say, I've got to go." He grinned and stood up, wiped himself of dirt and began to get dressed as fast as he could before she'd manage to get free of her bindings. He ran until he was out of sight and made way to the nearest camp a few miles away from there.

She was still dazed after the intense orgasm. It wasn't her first orgasm in itself but first one with a guy rather then a toy. She laid there against the tree still lost in bliss as cum oozed out of her wet pussy. She almost felt defeated. Defeated by his cock. A few minutes later reality kicked it. Mostly because she heard her men from a distance calling for her. Her eyes shot wide open. She looked around and cursed under her tongue. Wiggling around, she gasped noticing her wrists were bound. "Curse him!", she yelled. Her men ran towards him and she felt embarrassed in her situation. They helped her untie herself and put her clothes on. "We need to find him! Hurry! He most likely didnt go far...so scatter!", she growled with now anger boiling through her veins. As she began to run, she noticed his hot seed just oozing out and down her thighs.

Nathan wouldn't get far. He did not quite notice how far into the jungle they had gone...Perhaps to far or not far enough. He was stuck between freedom and enslavement again. A ravine before him. "The hell...?" He murmured as he looked along it. "Dammit...Did I lose my way? This is crap..." He murmured as he turned and looked toward the direction he had just came. "No choice...Gotta play predator-prey. I'll take out the guards and then I'll just follow Morgan on her way back to the kingdom...She of all people should know where to find it anywhere..." He murmured as he headed off into the forest. He climbed a tree and began to hop from branch to branch, listening out for the guards within the forest that were looking for him no doubt. And soon enough, he'd come across a naked Morgan running along looking for him. "This is too funny..." He murmured silently to himself as he began to follow her.

(she wasn't naked but okay >.< More jiggling)
Morgan was running around wildly, panting with exhaustion and anger. She didnt realize that she took off running naked and her body was just bouncing like crazy. Anger fueled her motivation to look for him. She could almost sense him around. Almost like he was hiding in the bushes or up a tree and taunting her. That was when it hit her. She smirked. A hidden smirk. She walked up towards a tree and slowly bend herself over. Her ass was perfectly sticking out and shaking at a random direction. She had no clue where he was spying her. But atleast she was going to put on a good show for him, no matter what angle he was looking at. Hopefully draw him out of his hiding. Her hand went back down towards her wet pussy folds. She was still wet. His cum really visible as it dripped down her thighs. With her hand, she picked up some of the cum with her finger and brought the hand towards her mouth to give it a nice lick.

(Oh. I just figured since you said that his seed was oozing down her leg. Normally if she got clothed, her clothes should have caught it so I just figured lol. My bad.)

"Holy damn..." He murmured as he watched intently as he saw the show before him. He began to erect immediately...And did not notice as the branch he was sitting on began to slowly snap with the extra weight of him on top of it. He soon came tumbling down and landed hard on the ground, flat on his back and erection poking out into the air. Nathan grumbled as he sat up and held his hair, and began to panic as he noticed that she could catch him now. Of course...He would have ran away, but he heard the guards yelling around the forest, still not yet found him. They were too close...He'd be caught if he ran on foot, and climbing up this tree would take too much time and she could catch him. "Dammit..."

Morgan heard a snap of a branch. And a nice thud followed. She straightened herself up and darted in the direction of the sound. "Well well...look who decided to 'drop' by", she taunted him while standing in front of him. Her legs were spread wide apart for him to get a nice glance of those wet leaking folds. She smirked when she spotted that erection under his clothing. Her plan worked. The men were all a few distance away so she couldnt possibly call them in time. And before he even thought about running off, she leaped up at him and pinned him down with her weight. Her naked ass was now rubbing up against his hard bulge. "Think you were going to get far? I dont think so!", she said and was quick to start ripping his clothes off him.

"W-What...!?" He cried out in surprise as he felt her suddenly pin him down and start tearing off his clothes. 'What does she want!? Another round!?' He could feel her bottom rub against his erection, which only caused it to throb in want and soon...he would be completely naked and under her, minus some rings of shredded clothes that laid on his body here and there. "G-Get off of me! What are you doing!? A second round with an audience!? I don't do audiences, girl! Send them off like last time!"

She was now really working on those clothes. All that was left was bits and pieces of his shirt. His cock was still protected by his pants but that wasnt going to last long. Her ass was bouncing hard against that hard bulge as she pressed her hands up against his shoulders to prevent him from squirming too much. "They are not coming here....", she tried to assure him and before he could argue anymore she kissed him hard. A long hard kiss to the lips as her wandering hand traveled down towards his hard on and began to rub it with the palm of her hand.

He felt like he was being played. That this was all just a trick...perhaps payback for what he did? That she'd somehow bind him or cuff him like he had done to her? It was too easy for her to just...throw herself onto him like she had done so. "Stop. Just stop." He murmured lightly, obviously fighting himself as he spoke it. "Why do this? You're up to something. You have to be...You're the kind of person to have payback written all over your actions. My hands aren't bound yet, but I bet they soon will be...Whats your game?"

"Now if I wanted payback i would have already slit your throat up...." She made sure that he could see the lust and need in her eyes. With her hand she managed to pull out his cock from his pants and she began to stroke it gently while he laid underneath. "I have nothing to tie you up anyways...maybe these rags but you should be able to break free easily", she said while pumping his cock in her fist. She was trying to make him horny for her so she could take advantage of the situation and this time work it in her own favor. A few more strokes, she aligned his cock up against her wet pussy folds and began to rub the head against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom