Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Creamy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugger82

Singularity
Nathan = Avatar

A loud explosion and the ringing of his ears. He moaned and cried out in pain as he heard the screams of war from both fronts; his rebels and the enemy government. He was caught in an explosion from a catapult's artillery shot that caused an explosion and sent him flying a few ways...But when he came to, it was like his camp was burned down as his warriors struggled to fight against the army of the nearby kingdom. Nathan grimaced in pain as he turned and looked around, and saw a familiar green flash... "Her..." The leader of the army...He had fought her once before but managed to escape when reinforcements came and saved him when he had to fight her and three other of her soldiers alone. Grabbing his sword, Nathan rushed over to her and brandished it at her. "You foul wench...You dare surprise attack my camp!? We're the ones that were supposed to attack you and your home! Take your men and leave at once and I will spare your life this time!"

Morgan

Morgan was known as the 'fearless bitch' by her enemies. It was not so much her skills but her brains that got her through the battles. And now was no different. They had easily taken over the camp that seemed to have let their guard down. It was burning in flames, indicating their victory. Well victory over the camp but not the men they were capturing. She was standing not to far from the action giving orders. She looked up when she heard a male voice calling her a wench. She pulled out her sword to prevent him from advancing any further. It was now that she noticed that she had no one to defend her at the particular moment as her men were busy dealing with her orders. But she showed no fear. "You were the ones to attack us? You know it doesnt work that way. We dont wait for you to attack. We wait for the right opportunity. Something you and your men need to learn".

"You'll pay for what you've done here, Morgan!" He yelled to her angrily. He stepped back and then started for a dash toward her, sword ready to swing with the light from the sun glistening off of the smooth, shiny surface of the blade. A war cry escaped from his mouth as he slashed at her with one hand holding the sword...the slashes seemed to be endless and randomly thrown. One strong downward thrust sent the sword down but it was caught in the ground...knowing this, he grabbed a pocket knife he kept in his shoe and popped it out of its sheathe and came up hard with an attempt to drive the small dagger into her chest or neck. "Die, fearless bitch!"

Morgan watched him run at her with his sword so blindly. She could easily read those moves and block the attacks as they came at her. The cling and clang of their swords seemed to echo across the battlefield, tuning in with the surrounding. Morgan smirked every time her enemy would advance to attack her. "With that anger you really are giving away all your moves", she said and this time decided to throw in her own swing of the sword. She did not expect the trick of a knife to make an attempt to slash at her chest. And it hit her. More like her clothes but the flesh was saved. A nice tear was made in her battle outfit. A diagonal cut across her big breasts. He could now see a bit of her pale milky breasts peeking through the cut. "How dare you!", she yelled at began to throw in her own attacks furiously. Seemed like he just hit a nerve.

Of course...Nathan was indeed a man. A young man with hormonal desires...and he was also a busy man who always trained and had no time for the women of his village...so of course he would be easily swayed by the sight of large breasts like Morgan's, to his surprise. He had nothing but his little pocket knife to defend himself with and eventually the blade snapped off of the handle and went high into the air and landed in the ground a ways away. He fell to the ground and glared at her, one last attempt...and threw the handle at her before he moved forward and tackled her to the ground and tried to take her own sword away from her so that he could impale her with it...but it would only lead to her slowly ripping her suit even more in the struggle and with the extra weight of he tugging down on the shirt.

He was a man and so over powered her physically to the ground if not with the sword. She struggled underneath him and glared into his eyes. Luckily in the process of falling back the sword was knocked a few meters away from them. Her eyes were focused on the sword and how to reach for it to regain control that she was not aware of her suit starting to tear up. Until she notice her DD size jiggling out of her growing tear in her suit. It was fully exposed. Along with her pink perked up nipples. She blushed a little but there was more anger in her eyes from the humiliation. And with a sudden move, she used her hand to slap him across the face.

Upon seeing her large breasts become available to his viewing pleasure, his eyes went wide and his face was so red that a white hand print was left on his face from when she slapped him. He fell over and seemed to be in a daze as he tried to make sense of things. Poor boy. He was young and was nothing but all work and no play...never really being able to be with a woman but it helped developed a hardened shell when it came to other things like judgement calls, not really relying on emotion and moreover logic on what the best alternative to a bad situation would be. He would not be able to make note of whatever Morgan was doing as he recollected himself...and when he came to, he saw one of the last of his soldiers fall in battle and the other guards were slowly closing in on him with raised weapons pointed to him. He held his hands up in surrender...reluctantly as he stood up and looked to Morgan, not caring about if her breasts were exposed or not. The situation was too serious for something so demeaning to get in the way of his thought process.

Morgan found the grip around her start to loosen up. That was the opportunity she had to take and move out of his grip. While he was still on the ground in a bit of a daze, Morgan went right for the sword that was knocked out of her hand. Grabbing it again, she directed the blade towards him. There was frustration in her eyes. Anger. Confusion. She was just humiliated and exposed like that in battle. Yet the reaction was not what she expected. She felt that achy wet sensation between her leg from his public exposure of her breasts. Seeing how he was the only one left to be captured, her own men were now pausing to stare at the beauty that hung from her chest. "You bastard!", she screamed and was just about ready to behead him. But she didnt. Instead three of her own men surrounded him to capture him alive.

The next thing Nathan knew, he was being beaten into unconsciousness by her goons. He was fading in and out of consciousness...first feeling the impact of him being tossed into a cart with some other dead bodies that he laid on; the soldiers of the men that Nathan's rebels killed. He fazed out again and then when he came to, he was in a prison cell...stripped to nothing but his shorts and a tank top with an iron ball shackle tied around his leg and one of his hands had been shackled to the wall. He groaned as he felt a throbbing headache and tried to figure out how he could get out of here...he knew where he was. The Kingdom's prison...the last place he wanted to be. He was at their mercy.

It was probably the next day or two after a good night sleep and a day of partying when Morgan decided to check on her prisoners. She was now dressed in a bit more feminine clothing as she walked down the prison cell and gave a quick glance to everyone. She didnt recognize any of them mostly because she didnt fight anyone but that one guy. And soon she was standing infront of his cell. She stared inside and watched him slowly regain consciousness. A tray of scraps was already set to the side for him but it seemed like the rats got to it before he had a chance. Anger began to boil into her veins again when she was reminded of how she was humiliated infront of everyone. And she wanted him to pay! Physically! So using her master key, she opened up the cell and stepped inside. "YOU! You are lucky they kept you alive!"

"Heheheh..." A small laugh filled the room when he heard her. "And yet, the general of her army is not even able to control it? Shame...Your superiors seem to think your orders aren't as good as theirs. Just because the King says something, you automatically do it without even thinking about the effects it will cause, right?" He laughed a little more. "Your actions killed many men and women that weren't even going to take part. They were refuges that were cast out and now they're all dead...But why am I alive? I have to wonder." He seemed to speak as if mocking her. His head drifted up and grinned at her, still obviously mocking her. "Are you here to get info out of me? Or to send me to the guillotine?"

He could tell that he struck a nerve on her again. She took a few steps forward, now only inches away from him. "You talk big for someone who is tied up in shackles like that. And i am doing what i was told. It is my way of making a living. We all do it", she said while looking up at him. She had no weapons on her. She didnt need any with him all tied up. "And i want information from you. Which i will get like it or not. We will start off with do you have any other camps set up?"

He spit in her face. "Go to hell. I'm not telling you anything, DeeDee." He made a motion with his free hand as if grasping his own breasts that were double D sized...just to spite her. He grinned and moved so that his back was turned to her, though his shackled arm would be left in a weird looking position across his chest. "You'll have to kill me and all the information that I have. Cause the thing is...you can go soak yourself in a volcano or your king's personal bathhouse. Cause I am not telling you anything."

Anger began to fuel up in her veins. Wiping the spit of her face, she stared at his back. She was getting a taste of his resistance which really irritated her. But with that back to her, she could think of 100 ways to just torture him. But she didnt bring a whip or anything else along to use against him. "You know what....lets make this even", she said and without warning her hands went around his ripped shorts and with one sudden motion she pulled them down. "There...now tell me how does that feel? To be humiliated like that?", she whispered into his ears.

"I don't feel humiliated." He said as he turned to look at her, seeing her close to him he could really gaze into her eyes as he spoke to her. "Unlike you, I don't mind my body being shown. Look all you want. But don't think that I'll just throw myself to fucking you like any other guy would. I would rather have a brothel prostitute than your dry birth canal." He said spitefully and smirked to see her reaction. "So then. If you don't mind, how about you pull up my shorts or get me some new ones? This routine will get old really fast if this is your worst."

"What makes you think that I will allow a filthy low life like yourself enter my birth canal! You really think you are worthy of that treatment?", she hissed in frustration. Rather then pulling his shorts back up and cover whatever was left of his dignity, she pulled out her pocket knife and tore them off his body. She did the same with the shirt. A nice cut down the back, she grabbed the front and yanked them off like rags. Now it was cold inside the cell. Cold enough to develop pneumonia. And there were hungry rats hiding all over the place just looking for a bare piece of meat to chew on. "I think i realize you are the stubborn mule type and asking you is really not going to get us anywhere", she paused and walked a few meters to the side to grab hold of a chain that was just laying on the ground.

He flinched when she pulled the pocket knife out, thinking she would cut his pride off. Instead, she began to tear at the rags he had been given as clothing. Once they were off, he was shaking and chattering his teeth as he was cold. "Damn bitch!" He cried out as he held himself and tried to stand, but was prevented thanks to the chain that held his hand low to the ground. He looked to her with wide eyes as he saw her grab a chain that was a few meters away from him. Whipping him? With a chain? Now then. This would be interesting and certainly a different change of pace than getting his ass kicked by guards until he'd spill the beans, which he never did. "Do your worst. You aren't going to get anything out of me."

Morgan was clenching her death, almost ready to end his life. But she had to calm herself down and try to remember what the orders were from the higher ups. They needed information and she was determined to get that out of him. And so she began to swing the chain and used it as a source of whip. It struck hard against his bare back, sure to leave a mark but not do much damage. She was holding back from tearing his beautiful warrior body up. Little did he know that she was more or less trying to put on a show for the guards that were standing outside and watching or listening.

When the first crack of the steely iced chain whipped across his back, he clenched his teeth and grunted. No blood was shed, but it left a stinging red mark across his back. It felt like the skin was burning off of his back, but that was only because of how cold the chain was. "That all you got? You're not even worth a second glance at those knockers!" He taunted, wanting to piss her off but he felt...lightheaded again. His beatings were still taking a toll on him and the high tension moment wasn't going so well for his condition either. When she'd crack the next whip, he'd pass out from stress.

Another crack at the metal whip and he easily passed out. The cold temperature made the punishment far more unbearable as she now stood next to his limp beaten body. She wanted to take pity on this man. But she couldn't. She wasn't allowed to. He would have been knocked for a few hours from the punishment before she returned again. He was still naked but atleast not bound against the wall. His arms were free but legs still tied up. "So are you willing to share some information?", she asked as she stood infront of the cell with another body tied up behind her. It was one of his friends from the camp.

When he awoke, she would be the first thing he saw. He growled at her angrily, but then noticed a familiar face behind her. His eyes went wide. She wouldn't be so heartless, would she? "Don't bring him into this! He doesn't know anything and doesn't deserve any punishment!" He said with a bloodlust. He tried to get up, but only managed to start crawling over to the cells. "Let him go, now! Or I swear I'll kill you slowly when I get out of here...!" He couldn't reveal any other camps...but what about having to sit there and watch her just...torture one of his comrades in arms?

"You know what I want from you....give me answers or watch him suffer", she said while displaying the guy's face for him. She had a knife to the throat of the drugged man who wasnt aware what was happening. She pressed the sharp blade up against the throat, ready to just slice it up. "Dont give me threats....tell me....where are the other camps situated?", she asked with pure coldness in her eyes.

Nathan hung his head in defeat. He couldn't just sit by and watch one of his comrades just...die. He thought of a plan though...something he could do to possibly get him and his comrade out of this situation without alerting her of other camps. "To the west...alright...? But its a tricky road to get there...You'll have to take me with you if you want to find it. Now just let him go...!" He pleaded as he managed to get to his feet and held onto the bars for support so he would not fall over. "You have your information, now let him go!"

Morgan paused for a second as he revealed the information. She retreated the knife back into her pocket and tossed the drugged victim to the floor. "You better be giving us the right information". She had a feeling that he was lying. But they did not check the west side as far and extensively to dismiss his claim. She called the guards while the drugged victim whose life was spared was taken away. A few of her men walked in and entered the cell. She tossed some rags of clothes to him and they unleashed the shackles around his ankles. But his hands were now tied to his back and a rope used to guide him out. "Lead the way...."

"You can't bring a full force with you though. It won't work that way. If they see such a large force coming, they'll just camoflauge the camp and we'll walk right by them...Take me, you, and a handful of soldiers...Alright? Even I get confused when walking around there. I hate the jungle and there's so many animals and bugs there that give you who knows what kind of diseases...So I stray from there unless I need a falling back point..." He stood up and began to walk out of the prison with her. "We have to go on foot as well. The road will be too rocky and jagged for a cart or horses."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom