Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My interests and skeletons of plot ideas. (now with actual plots!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowMaster

Super-Earth
Hope you find something you enjoy. We can discuss details if you need to know more. Like I said, these are skeletons of plots, just the bare bones.

Poolside: I walk outside to find something I really like. My hot neighbor, fingering herself, and hearing her moan my name. Time to introduce her to my 'little' friend.

Dettention: Bad student, alone with a young teacher. Both are horny. No need to say more.

Club Sx: Strip club style sex club. Wanna suck off the bartender? Go ahead. Be a stripper? Don't be surprised if you get fucked on stage. Need a drink? Ask your waiter or waitress, they'll be glad to give you one.

Party: ...does it even need an explanation?

A strangers cum: Meet anywhere, maybe it starts with a flash, maybe a little show, ends with me buried inside you.

Get the nurse: I'm in the hospital, nothing serious, but I also have a hot nurse. Maybe I can get a sponge bath...

Babysitter: Been done to death, but still a good one. Let's see if you can seduce me.

Fallout: east meets west. The Courier meets the Lone Wanderer, in either Wasteland. The courier has better gear, but the LW has more skills. Which one do you want to play?

A kitty and her owner: cat girls are pets, and I am your master. Be a good girl and make your master happy.

ACTUAL PLOTS!!!!

Stuck in the System: In the real world we're just nerds. We took a job as testers of a new co-op game, set in the wastelands of post-apocalypse nuclear war. We're plugged in, not knowing we'd be stuck. Hours pass as we just explore the environment and look for any settlements till we finally notice, neither of us is tired. But then it's discovered, we're trapped in here. They've set up equipment to keep us fed and hydrated, so we won't die anytime soon. So we decide to make the most of it, and despite the danger we're in, keep having fun, killing raiders and bandits and the hostile monsters that lurk in the dust, never feeling pain as digital bullets rip into our avatars skin. But finally that gets boring. Finally I just suggest it. "Let's fuck. We can't get tired and we can't feel pain. This is all in our minds... Besides, you're beyond hot." Forgetting that this is all being recorded and shown to the research team.

Fuedal marriage: to stop our clans from all out war, your father, the damio, has offered you to the best warrior of the opposing clan. I am but a humble samurai, right hand to my lord, a force of nature on the battlefield, but surprisingly calm and open to negotiations off it. Though I don't want to steal a woman's future, the lives of the people are more important to me. This is our first meeting before our wedding.

My big sis is a stripper: Our parents are cruel and foul people. She escaped three years ago when she turned 18. Now she has custody of me, and I'm moving in with her. But we've had a secret. Before she left, sis and I had an incestuous relationship. Every day we'd fuck like animals, and 'eat' one another. But my sis has changed. She used to be a nerdy girl, but now she's got a new set of boobs and dyed her hair. I like the chages. And we have three years to catch up on. This'll be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom