Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Club Fang

DemonAngel

Meteorite
Welcome To Club Fang.
The perfect spot for all those of the supernatural and humans alike to drink, dance, and even have sex.

Club Fang is a well known club in the SanFransisco area that happily started the boom of Supernatural friendly stores. The owner of the Club is one of the oldest Vampiers to ever exsist known as Misery Marvel, she is not seen often and the manager is often the one doing the hireing and fireing and even managing the books, paying bills, and buying supplies. The club has grown sense MM had opened it, It started as a one dance floor and one bar residents to a club with two dance floors, two bars, and about three sitting areas. It also has a top floor with five rooms that could be rented out, the offices and employee rooms are also up there.

Roles needed:

Manager:
Co Manager:
Security:
*Tempest Lynn McKay Played by DemonAngel
BarTenders:
*??? Played by HunterNightshade
*??? Played by wildkat
Cooks
DJ's:
Coustemers:

Blue print to club

Yay! We have a bartender and x-Snorkle-Rainbow-x, I understand my idea isnt super well detailed but I want it to be character directed. I have given you the setting and an idea along with jobs but what happens is decided by the characters. I figure that we will need at least four more characters (If Miss Snorkle joins of course five if she doesnt)

I'll play a cook. when we are talking supernatural do we mean just vampires, or can we play as what ever, Because the idea of a demon flipping burgers is awesome.^_^

Supernatural means anything you can think of and there isnt much more info. This would be a character based plot meaning that what ever the characters do change what the storyline is.

Hmmm....I might go ahead and give this one a shot. I'll be your first customer :) Now to figure out what creature I'd like to be

Back
Top Bottom