Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ringing Bell of Destiny (True Grave and Isabelle)

RE: The Ringing Bell of Destiny

Randy was feeling very happy. He and Ellie were opening up to each other, and he could sense her getting close. She appreciated him making time with her, and he wanted to spend time with her. He was feeling like she could possibly be his first serious girlfriend. When Ellie walked in, it took his breath away. She was wearing an exercise outfit that showed off her incredible body.

He shook his head.
"No, it won't be a problem. You have to have light clothing when exercising."
He turned on the treadmill and had her get on. He put his hand on her back.
"Now, just focus on running. I'll be here to make sure that you don't go off, and I'll adjust the speed from time-to-time."

Ellie was doing very well. She was keeping her back straight and breathing just the way he had taught her. Her breasts bounced and jiggled, giving him a noticeable hard-on. He had it up to as high as it could go, and her movement kept getting better. After several minutes of it, he let her get off and catch her breath.
"You did great, Ellie."

He approached her and put his arms around her, his hands resting on her excellent ass.
"Here's your reward."
He leaned in and kissed her, her soft lips feeling great against his. He pulled her closer so she could feel his hard-on. His hands gently massaged her ass and traveled up her spine before resting on her hips. His kissing got deeper as he felt his sex drive kick into high gear.

Randy looked at her, a bit surprised that she seemed scared.
"I'm sorry. I guess I got carried away."
He unwrapped his arms from around her and backed up a bit.
"I just thought you deserved a reward for doing so well. I didn't mean to scare you."

Randy sighed. What had he been thinking? Maybe it was the influence of the wet dream that he had had about her, but he had felt like she liked him and they could be intimate. But, Ellie's reaction now showed the reality. He had been right in his first impression that she was not into those kinds of things, at least, not with him.
"I should probably go."

Randy nodded.
"I know that. I thought you'd be happier, given that it was your first time and all."
He sat down on a weight lifting bench.
"But I guess I did come on too strong. I've never....kissed a girl like you before."

Randy had been used to girls that were freer with their sex drives. But it was because they were slutty that he had never wanted to date them seriously. He knew that he was busy with his boxing, but it didn't have to be all that he focused on. Ellie was a nice girl, and more his type than the other girls. He would try again, and this time he would be gentler. Randy stood up and approached her.

His hand gently reached out and took hold of her chin, tilting her face up. His eyes looked into hers, and his hand slid up to her left cheek, gently cupping it in the palm of his hand.
"You are an amazingly beautiful girl."
Randy then leaned in and pressed his lips against hers.

Randy continued with the kiss, keeping it sweet and gentle. He had to admit that his advance earlier had been rough and probably scary to her. It was definitely a sign that he was dating the wrong kind of girl if that was what he was used to. As Ellie rested her hands on his shoulder blades, he opened his eyes to see her cheeks glowing pink. He looked down, and after a couple lingering seconds on her breasts, saw that she was standing on her tip toes to kiss him. Randy smiled into the kiss and gently put his arms around her.

Randy then slowly lifted her up to his height, so that they were face-to-face. Randy could understand why she was feeling nervous and confused. Randy did not have a perfect reputation with the girls, despite how well he treated his girlfriends and why he had done it. For better or for worse, having several girls that he had dated, some of which he had sex with, made him look like a player. Ellie had no experience in that department, and in all honesty, this was her first kiss. Randy had to not let his hormones talk and be himself in this situation.

"I thought you might feel more comfortable being on my level. It can't be good for your feet to reach that high."
Randy gently cupped her face and rubbed it with his thumb, feeling the smoothness of her skin. Ellie probably felt like he was full of it, telling her how beautiful she was. But she didn't understand that he meant the sum total of her beauty, being wonderful on both the inside and the outside. She did not believe him when he said it, and that was probably because she didn't believe it herself.

"You know, One Direction wrote the song 'You Don't Know You're Beautiful' for girls like you. You can't see how beautiful you are, because you're so busy comparing yourself to those other girls. I brought you up here so that we could have our kiss on even ground."
He felt his heart shine when he was with her. Randy gently leaned in and brought their lips together again, feeling peace and tranquility with her.

Randy chuckled.
"Sure, but it's gotta hurt after awhile."
He kissed Ellie again, her soft lips feeling wonderful against his. She was persistently pressing against him, as if she had lost some of her inhibitions. She bit down on his bottom lip, pulling on it as she slid back down to ground level. Her cheeks were as pink as a carnation, and he watched as her eyes slowly went down to his manhood.

Randy heard Ellie remark on its size.
"Yeah, I get that a lot."
His hands reached down and gently cupped her breasts.
"But I could say the same thing about these."
He gave them a gentle squeeze, feeling their weight, roundness, and firmness. He could see her nipples poking through her shirt, and the whole thing had made his member press against his pants.

"You really are quite a beautiful and sexy girl. Perhaps I could help you out of that shell of yours and help you to know what a beautiful butterfly you are."
He leaned in and kissed her again, holding it into a passionate kiss. His hands gently squeezed her breasts while his other toyed with the hem of her pants.
"Are you starting to feel hot, Ellie? I am, and think maybe we should take off some clothes..."

Randy nodded when she said that she needed to wash the sweat off. She asked him to wait in the bedroom before taking his hand and giving him a kiss. He kissed her back, then followed her up the stairs to the third floor. She kissed him again, and Randy sat down on the bed as she left the room. He heard the water running and smiled. It seemed that his sexy dream about Ellie had been a premonition after all.

When she came back into the bedroom, she had a towel wrapped around her. The sight of her perfect body nearly naked made his member stand up like a soldier at attention. When she asked if she could put on some clothing, he nodded.
"Yeah, sure. We're only fooling around as much as you feel comfortable doing."
He left the room and closed the door, standing just outside of it so she could let him know when she was ready.

Randy turned as the door opened and saw Ellie in a pair of panties and a long-sleeved shirt. Her gigantic breasts were fully on display, and he could see the erect nipples pushing out of the fabric. His heart pounded and his member pressed against his pants. When they were in the room, he led her over to the bed and laid down with her.
"The first thing we need to do is a little bit of romantic foreplay."
Taking her in his arms, he pulled her close and began to make out with her.

The kissing quickly got more heated and passionate. Randy removed his own shirt, displaying his muscular physique. After that, he removed Ellie's shirt, revealing her amazing breasts. They were the most perfect pair of breasts he had ever seen, and he gently massaged them while stimulating her nipples. He quit kissing her for a moment to lick and suck her incredible breasts. He then went back to kissing her while rubbing his hands up and down her back.

Back
Top Bottom