Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ringing Bell of Destiny (True Grave and Isabelle)

True Grave

Warrior
Randy Wolf woke up that morning, sighing as he turned off his alarm clock. He went into the bathroom to shower and brush his teeth before putting on a pair of blue jeans and his favorite shirt, a black T-shirt from the Iron Jaw Boxing Gym, where he liked to train. When he was not studying or in school, Randy trained as an amateur boxer and had dreams of going pro. His passion for the sport began as a desire to protect himself and his mother from his drunken, abusive father, but soon turned into the only thing in his life they made him feel happy and fulfilled. He grabbed his school bag and loaded it with books before heading downstairs. What he saw was a sad scene that he had grown all too accustomed to.

His father was passed out on the floor face-down. He had probably stumbled home from the bar at three A.M. and just collapsed. His mother was sitting upright in the chair, awake but out of it due to her tranquilizer meds, which she had taken to escape the emotional pain of his father's abuse. His mother worked at the local hospital as a nurse some days, which gave her enough to pay the bills on the house, but his father never got another job after being laid off from his factory job. Randy didn't know where he got the money to support his drinking habit, and probably didn't want to know. Randy brought in money from his boxing for groceries and other necessities, and also helped with house work and laundry when not studying or training.

Randy grabbed a quick bowl of cereal from the kitchen for breakfast, washing it down dry with a glass of milk. He then kissed his mother on the cheek before leaving the house. The Wolf residence was only a few blocks from the high school, and Randy always did some "road work", the boxing term for "running", on the way to school. He was greeted by some guys and gals, doing the handshakes and chit-chat on the way inside. When he headed up the stairs to stow his bag, he remembered that he had a math test later that day and was nervous. He was a good student and on track to graduate this May, but he had to get this last math credit to do so, and math was his weakness.

After a few easy morning classes, he went to lunch. This was when Randy ate well with some friends of his, joking about this or that, and talking about this party or that girl. After lunch, Randy had a supervision period, which he decided to put to good use. He got a pass from his supervising teacher and headed down to the tutoring office. Randy was hoping to get some real help on this, so that he could pass this test and be ready for a good weekend. He gently knocked on the door and smiled before heading inside.

The tutoring office was not all that busy, with a few taking make-up tests and a couple kids doing some Geography work.
"Hey, I was hoping that I could get some help on Math."
He sat down in front of the student tutor and opened his math book to the current chapter. He then took out a worksheet of his for example problems.
"I'm having a hard time understanding this and have a test today. I could really use some help."

RE: The Ringing Bell of Destiny

Randy smiled as Ellie shifted into position. The little bookworm looked exactly like what you pictured when you said the word "tutor"; she couldn't have looked anymore stereotypical if she had been drawn. She looked so tiny compared to him, a six foot, two inch athlete with two hundred and thirty pounds of hard muscle. This was the only place where the two were likely to run into each other, as they were and seemed at opposite ends of the popularity strata. But if you scratched the surface, Randy and Ellie had one thing in common: a single-minded devotion to a particular subject. Ellie loved books just as passionately as he loved boxing, and this passion made them stand apart from the other kids around them.

Ellie was dressed quite warm, which had to be burning up in the school. Perhaps it was because he had been running, but Randy had not noticed that it was cold outside. Taking his mind off of other things, he pointed to some problems.
"Well, I'm in a Geometry class and I'm having some problems. This square root of a hypotenuse and Pythagorean Theorum stuff is all Greek to me. So, I was hoping that you could help."

Randy looked at the diagram and scratched his head.
"Well, 'a' to the second power is 4, and 'b' to the second power is 16. If you added those together, you would get 20, which to the second power is 400. I'm not sure that's right."
He liked the little diagram she drew, but he was not very good at this stuff. Randy waited for Ellie to further elaborate on what he needed to do.

Randy nodded at Ellie's instructions.
"Okay, then."
When she left to tend to another student, he started doing the work. It was pretty tough for him, but he was grasping it better. He tried a few of the harder problems, but soon hit a brick wall.
"Math, what an overcomplicated bunch of--"

"Hey!"
Randy turned his head as he heard someone shouting. He stepped out of the room to see what was going on. The situation was Thad Bower and Roger Hasselton, the school's football captain and running-back, respectively, picking on Sheldon Meyer, the President of the Theater Club. Bower and Hasselton were bullying Meyer, knocking his books out of his hands and giving him a wedgie. When they left the area, chuckling and knuckle bumping, Sheldon slid down the wall and started sobbing.

Randy had to resist the urge not to go after those two and beat them down. Though most would never know it now, there was a time when Randy himself was bullied by not just his father, but by bigger kids. His growing abilities and physique in boxing allowed him to stand up to their bullying, packing a bite much worse than their bark. Randy did not want to risk his own academic scores by brawling, so he resolved to help Sheldon. He picked up his books and handed them to him. The nerdy student looked surprised.

"Randy?" he asked, almost in shock that a popular student was actually being nice to him.
"Hey, Sheldon. Rough day, huh?"
Sheldon sniffed and Randy helped him to his feet.
"Don't worry about those guys, Sheldon. Being all down and depressed is just letting them beat you, man."

Sheldon nodded.
"Thanks, Randy. I'm gonna go clean up."
He went into the bathroom to dry his eyes and adjust his underwear. Randy returned to the tutoring room. By now, Ellie should have returned from her duties and was ready to help.

Randy sat down at the desk. He noticed that she was scrawling in a burgundy notebook with no label on it. He had seen her art before, so he figured it was just a doodling notebook and left it at that. Randy corrected his mistakes, and was working better on it. They got through the chapter, and he felt very confident. The bell rang, and Randy gathered up his books.

"Thanks for the help, Ellie."
He left the room and walked down the hall to his math room. When the bell rang again, the test was passed out. He was surprised how easy it was now that Ellie had tutored him. When Randy was finished with the test, he handed it in and sat back down for the next lesson. That class was soon over and he went to his final class of the day, gym.

Being an athlete, it was not surprising that one of his favorite classes was gym. After putting on his uniform, he headed out to the floor. After some warm-up exercises and a few laps of running, it was time for dodgeball. Randy was one of the fastest runners, able to use his boxing senses to dodge and his good aim to nail kid after kid. In here, Randy was the alpha and everybody knew it. But even the gym and its athletic curriculum was still not as comforting as the boxing gym.

After the class was over, Randy changed back to his street clothes. He knuckle bumped a few friends and chatted with a few flirtatious girls before heading up the stairs. He wanted to drop by the tutoring office and thank Ellie for the help. Once in the office, he knocked gently.
"Hey, Ellie. Just came by to thank you for the help on that math."

Randy stepped more fully into the room. He didn't know what was wrong with Ellie, but she seemed unhappy, not at all like her chipper self.
"Are you all right, Ellie? You seem a little down."
He sat down and gave her his attention. He wondered what could have made her upset.

Randy cocked his head to the side in interest.
"That's what has gotten you down? Why didn't you say so?"
He stood up.
"I can help you with improving your balance and coordination. It's only fair, for helping me so much."

The fact of the matter was that Randy did notice her. It's just that he usually noticed her breasts first. He didn't want to embarrass her or come off as a perv. Thus, he tried to focus on other things, like dodgeball. But, if Ellie was asking for help, he would give it. It was the least he could do to lift her spirits.

Randy smiled, relieved that she was feeling better.
"That's great. When do you want to start the tutoring?"
He left the room when she was locking up. In the clothing she had now, he couldn't tell that she was gifted. Perhaps she was embarrassed about it, and tried to hide it when she could.

Randy thought about it.
"Well, there is this nice park path. People run on it all the time and it might be a good place to start."
He stood in front of the school, looking at her.
"How are you getting home? Do you ride the bus?"

Randy nodded.
"I walk home, too."
The wind had picked up, and he noticed that her nipples had perked up. She wanted to know when they should begin the tutoring.
"Well, when are you available? I can start at anytime."

Randy nodded.
"Yes, I do have training tonight. But I could still take time out to help. I've started on the readings, yes."
Ellie seemed to be very cold, and was stepping closer to him.
"I think we should start the training tomorrow, when it will be warmer."

Randy stepped forward and began walking with her.
"I'll walk you home."
He put his arm around her to warm her up a bit. The cold was not that bad on him, but that might have been because he was in good shape. He saw her house, which was not a bad place.
"I'll see you tomorrow."

As they walked, Randy felt Ellie clutch close to him, which gave him a hard-on. She asked if they could study together, and he nodded.
"Yes, we could do that."
He walked home, climbing up the ivy outside his window and going into his room. After grabbing his gym bag, he went back out and jogged to the gym. He changed into his gym clothes, white shorts with red stripes, a white short-sleeved shirt, and white boxing shoes, before sitting down on a bench.

Randy grabbed some fighters tape and began wrapping it around his fists. He then put on the red boxing gloves and tied them shut. He then went into the gym and found a heavy bag. Randy did a one-two combination before moving into some right straights and uppercuts. A few hours of training later, Randy showered and changed back into his street clothes. Back at his home, he sat down at his desk and began to study.

Randy was studying into the night. He put his books away and went downstairs. After making himself something to eat, he washed the dish and did some laundry. Randy then went upstairs and changed into some sleeping clothes. Randy was somewhat excited about being able to hang out with Ellie, being able to look at her huge breasts in a more private place. Randy fell asleep, and that night, he had a wet dream about Ellie.

Randy squirmed in his sleep, his mind racing. In the dream he was having, he and Ellie were having wild sex in his bedroom. She was riding his cock and then drinking his cum, which seemed to spray endlessly from her skilled fingers and folds. He suckled her mammoth tits greedily and clutched her round ass. In his dream, they were fucking even wilder, giving each other their all. Then, just as he was going to come inside her, the alarm went off.

Randy bolted upright, and his twelve inch cock exploded with cum right in his pants.
"Ah, dammit!"
He got out of bed and stripped off his clothes, getting into the shower. Why was he having such an X-rated dream about such a nice girl? Surely she wasn't into all that. Or...was she?

Randy leaned against the shower wall, and images of the lovely Ellie rushed into his mind. Was it just his hormones raging? Or was it that he liked her? Or both? Randy stepped out of the shower and began brushing his teeth. There was only one way to find out, and that was to spend more time with her.

He got dressed into a clean pair of blue jeans and a plain blue short-sleeved shirt before putting his white tennis shoes. He tried thinking about other things to make his hard-on go down, and after a while, it worked. Going downstairs, he saw that his father had passed out face down in a chair. His mom was sleeping on the couch. Randy grabbed a breakfast of Pop Tarts and drank some milk. Randy then left the house and did some road work on the way to school.

Yesterday, he had had gym for his last period, so today, he would have gym for first period. As he walked in, he saw Ellie leaning against the wall and wearing a revealing outfit. Randy approached her and gave her an approving look up and down.
"You are looking nice today, Ellie."
He winked at her and began heading for the locker room. When he was changed into his uniform, he approached her and leaned against the wall.

"So, I wanted to give you a few tips about running today."
He turned to the side and demonstrated a slow run.
"When running, keep your back straight and run on the soles of your feet instead of the ball of your foot, as this will promote balance and keep your large breasts from throwing you off. Keep your hands moving in an upward motion toward your face with each leg movement so that your body is moving in one motion as one. Also, breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. This will allow you to breathe easier and keep running for longer."

Randy saw her blush, so he knew that she liked his attention. She gave a girlish giggle, then began walking toward him, her trim waist causing every step to be somewhat erotic. Today, Ellie looked completely different. The sweater and buns that suggested shyness were replaced by a tank top and letting her hair down. Her huge breasts seemed at risk of popping out, and the whole thing was giving him a slightly visible hard-on. When she imitated his instructions, her breasts started to jiggle again.

"Yes, just like that. It feels easier all ready, doesn't it?"
Coach Grady blew the whistle, and all of the students were instructed to line up on the black line. He divided them into two groups for volleyball, with Randy and Ellie on opposite teams. Everybody on his team wanted him to serve first, of course. As he stood in the serving area, he held up the ball and smiled.

From where he was standing, Ellie's outfit and figure made her breasts look as big as the volleyball, even though the ball in question was slightly smaller than regulation size. He let go of it with the palm of his left hand and hit it with his right hand, a perfect serve that left it in the air of regulation space. Other players began moving into close quarters as Ellie's team prepared for the return. Randy himself moved in, ready to help send the ball back over if and when it came over the net.

Randy watched as Ellie actually did pretty well on the return. However, she was putting too much emphasis on her fingers, when it should have been done with her palms. As the ball went over the net, he saw Mark plow in by Ellie, knocking her down and the ball in a different direction. Randy quickly set it, and a teammate of his spiked it over the net to land in an empty space on the court, scoring the first point for Randy's team. He approached the net.
"Come here, Mark."

The boy came jogging over.
"Hey, Randy. What's up?"
"Be more careful when going after the ball. You knocked down one of your own teammates."
Mark turned to look at Ellie, who was rubbing a bruise on her arm.

"Hey, sorry, man. I just got carried away."
Someone rolled the ball to Randy.
"Now go serve that bad boy."
"You got it," Randy said with a smile as he spun it on his finger.
He returned to the serving area.

This time, he served it to the left side of the court, away from Ellie. He wanted to give her a chance to recover from the fall. It was only while he was defending from a return that he noticed the buns in her hair again. It actually kind of disappointed him, as he thought she looked hot when she let her hair down. Ellie was like Velma from Scooby-Doo, always modest in her clothing, but could look hot if she wanted to. With her hair down, a body like that, and a sweet personality, she could have the guy she wanted if she had the confidence to try.

Randy continued to play the game, ending with his team winning. He knuckle bumped some teammates and headed into the men's locker room. After a quick shower and towel off, he was back into his regular clothes and on his way to class. He was glad that Mark had apologized, but Ellie seemed embarrassed by it. Randy saw her int he hallway, dressed in her usual outfit. It would be hard to know that beneath those clothes was a hell of a good body, like a lion with the personality of a mouse.

Randy headed upstairs to his History class. After some lessons on the Byzantine Empire, he left the class for a third one. After that ended, he switched books at his locker and headed downstairs for lunch. After getting his tray, he found a large group of friends and sat with them. There was much joking around and some flirting from the girls to him. One asked him out on a date, but he had to turn her down because he had a boxing match for the coming weekend. When lunch was over, he headed upstairs to head to class.

Randy passed by the tutoring lab, where Ellie was working. He waved to her, but was not sure if she saw him. He shrugged and walked into math class. Her help had allowed him to grasp some of the harder stuff, and he was getting somewhere. He would never like math, but being able to pass it would be nice. More than anything, he was excited to hit the gym after school and start preparing for his match.

The rest of the day went by smoothly for Randy. He hustled out the front door, and that was when he saw Ellie walking by herself. He remembered that he had promised her some athletic help, and it was a warm day outside today. Randy jogged over to her to catch up.
"Hey, Ellie. Nice day, huh?"

He began walking casually beside her.
"So, did you want to do some athletic tutoring today? I'm free, anytime."
He noticed that she looked kind of down, but honestly, she always looked kind of down. Randy gently put his arm around her, pulling her kind of close to him.

"Don't look so down. Being down invites clouds, and it would be a shame for clouds to darken this lovely day."
He smiled his charming smile and looked at her.
"In the same way clouds darken a sunny day, a frown darkens a pretty face. Smile, and let your beauty shine for all to see."
He gave her a wink and kept walking with her.

Randy chuckled when she said he was odd.
"I prefer the term unique."
He turned as Melanie, the same girl who had asked him out at lunch, approached them. Instead of a smile, she looked pissed off. When she accused him of dating Ellie, he shook his head.
"No, that's not what's going on."

Many of his friends were gathering around, and he began to feel uncomfortable. He had a valid excuse not to go on a date, and had been polite about turning her down, so he never expected Melanie to be so vindictive. Ellie spoke up and old them that he always walked her home. That was not exactly true, but it was close to the truth.
"Yeah, I was just walking her home."
Ellie then did something unexpected, speaking up for her chest size.

Many of his friends began going "oooh, burn!" and one black guy went "dayuuumm!" Melanie turned red with rage, knowing that Ellie was right about the chest size thing. Ellie looked up to him and he nodded.
"You did well," he said with a smile.
Randy took Ellie with him as they went through the crowd. Once they were a good distance away, he turned to her.

"I'm sorry about that. Sometimes the popular girls get bitchy when I turn them down. They don't understand that it's not personal, I just don't have time for dates."
He then looked ahead.
"And just to clarify, I don't have a girlfriend. I've actually...never had a girlfriend."

Randy took Ellie into the park and sat down on a bench with her.
"So, you never did answer me as to whether you wanted to do athletic practice today."
He took his arm from around her and smiled.
"It hasn't been this nice out in a while."

Randy nodded.
"Yeah, it is all about whether someone is happy or not. I appreciate your understanding."
He watched as she began swinging. He did not know that she had a treadmill at her place. When she said that he would make a great boyfriend, he chuckled.

"I don't know. I don't have much experience in that area."
When she asked him how long it took to qualify as a date, he shrugged.
"Thirty minutes to an hour, I think. Why, are you wanting to consider this a date?"
He stood up and began stretching his arms.

Randy watched as she stood up. When her sweater went up, he saw the top of a surprisingly curvy butt. Her face turning red had told him that she had wanted to consider it a date.
"I don't know if there is any set rule on how long a date has to last."
He nodded.
"Yeah, I was planning on training tonight."

He approached her, putting his arm around her. It felt surprisingly good to be this close to her.
"But, I can put it off for a bit. I would like to spend some time with you. If that would be okay."
He wanted to talk with Ellie, and hang out with her a bit, because she seemed like a good girl, and he wanted to know her better.

Randy looked at her when she asked why he had his arm around her.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I didn't notice."
He took his arm from around her and continued walking beside her.
"I know I don't have to spend time with you. But, I want to."

Randy was kind of annoyed that Ellie bailed on the athletic tutoring. She had made such a big deal out of it the other day that he was surprised she would abandon it so easily. By the look of her moves in gym class, she desperately needed it. He wanted to spend a little bit of time with her, though. Since he was not rushing off to the gym to train, he wanted something to be worth his while. Seeing how Ellie lived might be enlightening for him.

As they approached the house, Randy whistled.
"Pretty big house. Your parents must have some cash."
When they went inside, the inside was just as fancy as the outside. It was completely different from where he lived. Randy turned to Ellie, his smile ever present.

"I suppose I could give you a workout, after all. How about showing me around? Must be lots to see in this big place."
He kicked off his shoes so as not to track mud in.
"What do your parents do for work? It must be pretty important to afford this place."

Randy nodded when she said that she wanted to get to know him better.
"I'm glad to hear it."
Randy told her about his favorite movies, which were both violent action flicks and comedies. He shared his love of pizza with her, and they even had a lively discussion about books, which made Ellie glow with joy. It made sense that Ellie's house was so big, since her parents were both higher-ups in the very lucrative medical field. When Ellie suddenly bent over in front of him, her tights revealed an almost uncovered view of her perfect ass, which gave him a hard-on.

Randy began taking the grand tour with her, nearly slipping on the hardwood floors because of his socks. The paint scheme did not differ from room-to-room, but the fireplace looked like the perfect place to cozy up on a cold winter's night. Randy had learned enough from his history class to identify antique, and likely expensive, furniture from the Italian Renaissance period, with a little bit of early Victorian thrown in. The living room even had one of those old brown globes that rich people seemed to like for no reason at all. The rest of the house was equally ornate and fancy, clearly of a much higher income level than he was likely to ever see.

The house even had its own library, chock full of the classics. The house had a full gym that rivaled the Iron Jaw's, a mini storage garage, a wine room that seemed to come standard with these old houses, and their own laundromat. With all of this stuff, he didn't see why they would ever need to leave the house except for work and groceries. When they upstairs, he saw Ellie's brother's room, which was classic ten-year-old. Ellie's room was clearly hers, and he sat down on the bed.
"Here is fine."

Randy looked at all of the science stuff, even a pet frog. Her room was immaculate, with math posters up and a Periodic Table of the Elements behind her bed.
"I feel kind of foolish for offering you help when you have that full gym in the basement."
By the looks of it, it was not used much.
"So, what do you want to do, Ellie? The tour is over, so now we head to the main event."

Randy shrugged.
"Well, you made it seem like I owed it to you. I guess you weren't that serious about it, though."
She ran off a list of suggestions.
"I'm not really into video games, and I stopped wanting to be read to when I was younger. However, there may be something else we could do."

Randy scooted closer to her.
"I guess we could just talk."
He reached over and gently took her hair out of its bun so that it hung down.
"I like it better when your hair is down. It makes you look really pretty."
He looked into her eyes, waiting for her to say what was on her mind.

Randy frowned a bit.
"If you wanted to hang out, you could have just told me."
She blushed darker when he made the comment about her hair.
"You're welcome."
He stood up.
"We're going to do a little training, though."

He turned to her.
"Put on some gym clothes and meet me in the gym."
He went downstairs into the basement gym. Even if Ellie had not really meant it, he was still going to help her. Besides, he needed a bit of a workout, too. This could be beneficial for the both of them.

Back
Top Bottom