Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Birthday Night. [vigorous4321]

Eurikia Damshel

Planetoid
She had arrived home after shopping in the summer heat for a sexy new bra and panties to wear for her promised birthday surprise that night. As she closed the front door a black hood had been yanked over her head and strong hands had forced her to the back of the house. A hand had stopped the muffled scream of fright while the other hand held her tight. She froze as all her clothes with the exception of her bra and panties were torn from her body and she was forced to sit on a straight-backed timber chair. Her arms were secured behind her and her ankles taped to the legs of the chair.

The cold steel moved away and then slipped under the left shoulder strap of her bra easily cutting the flimsy material. The knife then moved to the right strap and snapped it apart. Again she froze as the knife slipped coldly into the ample valley between her breasts slicing the material that joined the cups. The bra dropped away and her large breasts fell free, the hard nipples showing her fear and excitement. A leather-gloved hand slipped down the front of her panties, grasped the elastic and in one strong movement ripped off the flimsy garment.

She sat secured to the chair, now nude and very vulnerable, her breasts heaving as she gulped in the stifling air. "Aaaaiiiiieeeeee," her voice again filled the room as a mousetrap was snapped over the end of her right breast and it was quickly followed by another trap on her left. The thin but strong metal wire cut into the soft flesh and she sobbed loudly, screaming again as clothes pins were attached to her nipples. Suddenly the traps and pins were removed, the red marks they left behind showing brightly on her white skin

Derek now took out the doctor's bag her had brought with him. There was a tray of injections. He then filled all the injections and kept it on the tray which was on the table near them. He took out a swab of cotton and poured a little alcohol on it and swabbed her both the breast. Her breast had red marks and Derek smiled. He untied her hands. He took two injections and jabbed them slowly in her tits.

She screamed in pain as her delicate tits were piecred with the needle of the injection. She tried to stay still as he pushed the plunger of the medicine inside her tit. It hurt as hell and she pushed him away and took out the injections stuck in her tits. She held her boobs and cried. She wasn't caring what would happen next but the pain was unbearable.

Derek had showed mercy on the poor girl. He tied her hands back. "Whooosh" a leather belt exploded across her breasts. "NO PLEASE!" she screamed. Time and time again the belt marked her soft flesh as he moved slowly around her. Each time the leather struck home she screamed loudly and soon tears were once again rolling down her cheeks. Red marks appeared on her breasts, stomach, thighs, back and ass. It seemed that he was determined to mark every square inch of her body as he accurately swung the heavy leather strap. Suddenly the strapping stopped and the leather gloves roamed over her beaten flesh and she winced. He took four injections and jabbed it in her two delicate nipples. He didn't stop pushing the plunger until the medicines in them were finished.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" She screamed as he jabbed two injections each in her tits. It pained like hell. She was moving a little but was not able to move a lot. The pain was unbearable and she cried. It wasn't all. He jabbed two injections in her vagina. She screamed. he pulled out the injections from her tits and jabbed two each in her tits. He then jabbed two injections in her butt. She was screaming for mercy but he wasn't stopping. Tears were rolling off her eyes.

Derek smiled at her. He knew she was in pain. He smirked and said "you should have thought of it when you pushed me away and took your injections out." Saying that he pushed the injection in her vagina as well as the injections in her tits. She screamed in pain and he laughed. He then pushed the injections in her buttocks. She was already in pain and it increased her pain. He then pulled out all the injections.

She was surprised when he took out all the injections. She thought he would let her go.She sighed in relief. She looked at him with tears in her eyes and begged for mercy.

He took mercy at her and put the remaining injections aside. He had a surprise for her. He would have sex with her and then inject her breasts. At first his two fingers suddenly invaded her sex.

"What is this bitch?" he demanded.

"Oh God, what do you mean?" she gasped.

"Where do I have my fingers?" he asked with exasperation.

"Oh, ah, in my vagina," she exclaimed.

"No, not in your vagina, I don't want medical terms, where do I have my
fingers?" He demanded as he twisted his fingers around in her soft wet flesh.

"In my pussy, in my cunt," was her bewildered reply.

"No, stupid, you are the cunt, my fingers are in your hole, understand? All thisis to me is a HOLE, now say it."

"Y'your fingers are in my hole," she uttered, her voice telling them of her
humiliation.

"In my hole, SIR," he bellowed in her ear.

"Yours fingers are in my hole, Sir," she sobbed as his fingers continued to
probe.

Derek wasn't gonna stop he had a better plan for her. He asked her to get up from the the chair where she was seated and tied a cloth around her eyes. She couldn't see any longer. He had tied her hands with a chain and pulled her towards him. There was a table where he had already placed needles which would pierce her breasts and pussy as she lay down on the table. He pulled her towards the table and made her sit on it. Helping her, he made her lie down with her tits and pussy pressing where the injections were placed. He waited for her reaction before he did anything ahead.

Eurikia had no idea what Derek had planned for her. she was surprised as he asked her to stand up from her chair. She did as she was told and he tied a cloth around her eyes. She wasn't able to see where she was going any longer. She had chains in her hand with with Derek was pulling her towards himself. He pulled her to a table. She sat on it before he helped her to lie down. No sooner had she lie down on the table than she felt the pain in her tits and pussy. She screamed in pain. But she knew that wasn't all. She knew her butt was free and he might have something planned for her.

Derek took a swab of cotton wet on alcohol and swabbed both her soft and nice buttocks and the area between it. She probably would have been surprised when he swabbed between her buttocks. Well he was planning on injecting both her buttocks as well as her area between her buttocks. He took out injections and jabbed two on both her buttocks. She screamed in pain and tired to move her body but Derek was able to press her down. He then jabbed another injection in the middle of both the buttocks. He then walked towards her and untied the blind fold from her eyes and asked her to lie down on her back.

She was surprised and shocked when Derek swabbed the middle of her butt. But her surprise turned into terror as he pierced it with a needle. He asked her to turn and she did. She had a huge bulge in her stomach and she might have been almost nine months pregnant. She wanted to find out if that was true or not. But she feared that he might put more injections to her. "Can you tell me am I pregnant?" Was he trying to make her water break so she could go into labor. Well whatever it was the whole process was painful. As she turned on her back she felt a lot of pain and she could see that he had gone to his cabinet and brought out a canula and a drip bottle. He swabbed her hands and put the canula in her hand and attached the drip bottle there. She cried in pain as it hurt. He then took out the injections from her tits and pussy as well as her butts and other parts. She flinched as he took out the injections a sigh of relief left her mouth.

That was a good turn of events. She was pregnant. He could have a lot of fun with her now. "Yes you are." He knew what he had to do. He had to put a drip in her hand and give her a few injections as precautions. After he put the canula he injected her with two injections in her canula. He turned to her and said "Now push" He waited for her start pushing. If she didn't he knew what he had to do.

She cried as he injected two more injections in her canula. She was scared now. She had no one with her when she was giving birth. She looked at Derek as he told her she was pregnant. She had tears in her eyes as she tried to push. "Push harder" He screamed and whipped her tits. "Owwwwwwwwwww." She screamed as her tender tits were whipped. But just then her water broke and she started having contractions. She said in a panic tone. "My water broke." She then pushed harder.

Her water broke that was a good sign. He moved towards her cunt and put his hand inside it. She screamed in pain and then he pulled out his hand and looked at her and said "Keep pushing." She was in pain and he knew it. He then walked towards her face and tied a blind fold on her eyes. He then moved his hands towards her breasts and teased them while she was pushing. He then took an injection and jabbed it in her tits. She screamed in pain and jerked. He pressed her down and said "You keep pushing." He whipped her tits with the injections in them. She moved in pain and then he pushed the medicine inside her tits.

"Aaaaiiiiieeeeee" She screamed as her tits were jabbed with the injections. Her cunt was burning now. She moved her hand towards her vagina and he whipped her hands. She withdrew them put them near her side. She kept pushing till she could feel the baby coming out. He moved towards her eyes and untied them. He then moved towards the baby and helped the baby out. He then cleaned the baby before handing it over to her.

Back
Top Bottom