Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Ways ((Haruki-samaXNightRose))

Shards~Of~Roses

Supernova
Richard looked around as he started to get off the plan. He really wasn't sure just how this exchange student program will go for him. His parents had decided he was a little to stuck in his own world so america was suppose to help bring him out of it. Though as he looked around the airport for the one that was suppose to pick him up he wasn't sure he had made the right decision. He gave a sigh as he ran his fingers through his long golden hair. He really didn't think this was going to be going all that well now. Though as he heard someone calling out his name he turned to look for just where it was coming from.

Matt heard the announcement as he wandered the airport terminal, leading him to the right concourse, where he would be seated and waiting for Richard. The only image he had to go off was a head shot of this Richard person, the young English male whom would be crashing at his home for a while. He had no idea how the rest of him looked.

He then saw this 'Richard', walking towards him. Matt got up and flailed his arms slightly over his head, noticing the other male was a bit shorter than himself. "Hey, I'm over here."

His brown eyes then look Richard over while there was still a distance between them and Matt couldn't be noticed staring by him. Already he was quite attracted....Richard wasn't dressed like anyone else in this airport.

Richard saw someone frailing their hands about as he looked the male over once and recongized him right away from the picture he had been given. He nodded his head and started towards him while holding his carry on close to his body. He really didn't trust people from america as they seemed to be more about the quick buck than earning a living. So he wasn't about to give his things away.

"Hi I'm Richard Kingston" he said to him as he held out his gloved hand as he was rather polite while greeting him he was still very much uneasy with everything.

Matt smiled and grasped Richard's hand, giving it a little squeeze. "I'm Matt. I guess you had your things sent ahead of time. The last few days, I've had people coming to my house, dropping off luggage and other things."

Matt wasn't anywhere near the way Richard dressed. Jeans and a sweatshirt were all that cover his 5ft 8in frame. His eyes look Richard over to see how he dressed and just how short he was. "You probably think I'm like others here. Actually I'm not. I actually don't make a lot of money. I just make enough to get by, and none of it is wasted. Sorry if I don't quite look like what you were expecting."

Richard was actually rather pleased with how he gripped his hand a sign of how he was strong. Though as he looked up to him he felt a little bad being only 5ft 3in he was a good half a foot over richard. He heard what he said as he nodded his head. "Well don't worry my parents will send me plenty of money to help you and myself out with different things" he said to him as his family was quiet rich so money was never something he had to worry about as he was actually carrying quiet a nice amount with him that he had already had changed over to dollars from euro's. "Just do what you usually do I'll be just fine I'm sure of it" he said though in truth he wasn't even believing what he was saying.

Matt was also pleased with his guest, but for other reasons. Mainly in his looks, how he dressed and presented himself. His shorter height actually made Richard look a bit younger than his given age, It was a bit sad, they were still in the public view, for he was getting the urge to do things to the shorter English male. "Follow me then Richard."

Taking the male's hand again, Matt lead the way out to a cab, which he got into and waited for Richard to get in beside him. "I should forwarn you. My home's no big mansion, but it's just me living in it, so it's big enough for me."

Richard looked to him as he heard him say that he lived in a place meant only for one he grew a little worried. Though as he nodded his head and followed behind him he looked down to him holding his hand. He wasn't sure if that was normal but the feelings that started in his stomach from it made him feel like he didn't want it to stop. He was soon feeling him let go as Matt got into the cab. It didn't take him long to slid in beside him as he looked out the window as the car started to move.

((Just wondered where are they in the US?))

((Midwest or upper midwest region. Unless you wished for somewhere else))

Sensing then seeing the worry on Richard's fresh face, Matt laughed softly and shook his head. "Richard, it's not like a one-room flat or something. It is still a full house with several bedrooms and a large area for relaxing in. It's just not like what you probably have back in the UK."

As the cab started to move heading for the area of town Matt lived in, he shifted over, pushing his hip and his leg against that of the shorter foreign male.

Richard looked to him as he heard the laugh as he was wondering what was so funny. Though as he heard what he said he nodded his head. "yeah well its not like I have to have a mansion to live" he said to him though as he looked out the window watching things pass by he wonder just how life would truly be like.

When he felt the pressure on his legs from Matt's legs he blushed a little looking down to his folded hand on his lap. He was a little shocked at how he seemed to react to this feeling again that she seemed to appear. He never felt anything like it before.

"True." Matt said, nodding his head a bit. When Richard has his attention to the window, Matt stared down to Richard's hand in his lap, and also at his legs, wondering how they were covered and just how they looked. They were almost home, but Matt reached over and put his hand down on the male's knee anyways.

Richard blushed a little more as he felt his hand on his knee. He couldn't help but turn more away trying to keep his blush from being seen. As he truly wasn't use to this. He had never felt this from anyone let alone a male. Though as he thought about it it really wouldn't be that strange seeing as no girl had every been able to peek his interest it was truly something he was starting to wonder about a little more.

((Oh, what would his pants look and feel like to me?))

Matt rubbed Richard's knee a little, even as the cab slowed to a stop. Using his free hand, he fished around his pocket for money, handing it to the cab driver for his fare payment and a tip. "Thanks.", he said, then turned slightly to Richard. "We're here."

Outside the window Richard was looking through was a white two-story house, set amongst a street of other homes. The yards were sizable, considering he lived in the city. Getting out through the other door, Matt walked around and opened the door for Richard so he could get out.

((Deep purple more of a smooth khaki feeling to it))

Richard looked to him as the car came to a stop. He really wasn't all that sure what to say as he looked out the window once more to see the house. It was small and nice he was actually really like how it seemed. Even here in the city it seemed rather country like. He gave a smile as he got out and followed matt to the house. "it looks really nice" he said to him with a small smile and blush. "I really like it" he said trying to be polite as he could. He wasn't about to disrespect his host.

((Ahh okie. Just curious about it, since he's in all older-styled clothing, gloves and boots included it looks like))

Matt took Richard's hand into his own again leading him up to the front door. Opening it, he lead Richard in and then let go of his hand, moving him forwards a bit so he could look around, maybe explore a bit. "See, it's actually more roomy than it looks outside Richard."

Of course, now having Richard ahead of him, Matt took the few steps forwards to put himself close behind the shorter male,

((yes their older style but modern made so the textures are farly the same just different styles))

Richard looked around with a smile as he nodded his head. "Yeah it is rather roomy not huge like at home. When I was a kid I was always getting lost I really couldn't stand it" he said to him with a laugh as he thought back to it. "though in truth I'll get lost here from time to time" he said to him with a slight blush. "I'm always getting lost" he said as he brushed some of his long blonde hair out of his eyes.

((Ahh okie. I guess my mind thinks 'older style, made with the sort of fabrics that would have been used back then' ))

"Ah, well I could help you find your way around the house at least." Matt said, his urge to keep close to Richard now getting the best of him. Reminding himself that he was behind Richard, Matt, in a sudden random move (feeling he may not get a chance later), brought his hands up to grip onto Richard's shoulders, while jumping and pulling himself up onto the shorter English male's back for a ride through the house. "I'll tell you where everything is. You just go ahead and move forwards."

Richard was taken a little off guard when he felt matt jump on him. He was rather happy that he was strong as he gave a laugh and started to move. He didn't mind all that much as he had a younger sister that loved to do this though his sister wasn't as big as Matt was either. He kept going in the way he was told. "Alright then" he said as he shook his head and started to move

Matt let out a soft laugh at the view he had in his mind. "Are you sure this is okay Richard? I'm sure this looks and feels a little odd to you." he said. Gripping the male's shoulders as he began to move, Matt told him where things were, including the room Richard would be sleeping in.

Being bigger and taller than his younger sister, Matt wondered how it was for Richard, having him on his back, riding him through the house. Matt wondered (about himself) if he was at all heavy for the shorter English male.

Richard wasn't having that much trouble holding him up at first as he walked about the house listening to him as he told him about the room though as they went towards the stairs he grew a little worried as his knees weren't the best. Though he pushed through the pain getting up the stairs just to push himself he gave a smile as he kept going. As they reached his room he gave a sigh and walked over to the bed just flopping them both down on to it. "I think I've gotten the jest of it" he said as he laid there with a smile on his face though his knees were hurting a little it wasn't some rest time wouldn't fix.

Matt did best to enjoy the ride while it would last. Holding on loosely around Richard's neck, he shifts his taller body a little to stay on when the shorter English male went forwards, going down onto the bed he would be using for the time being. "Aw nuts, that's all? Hm well you DID take me around my house so I could show you around." A little hesitantly, Matt removed himself from Richard's back, rolling over and sitting up at th eedge of the bed. "You didn't have to go up the stairs with me on though. I would have gotten off for you to get up here."

((Pardon the break. Life gets in the way at times.))

Back
Top Bottom