Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's a Corpse Party (OOC Chat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol bring it on hehehe molly is gonna die oh well then my ghost of molly is going to come iam so scard cause iam the number one on her hit list lol

I'm totally scared now. I kind of don't want to read the next post. I've totally gone pussy! I kind of put a little of my own personality in my last post but I didn't want Guy to feel sorry for himself it wouldn't feel right to how I've pictured the character. Okay I hope something good iswaiting for me back on the main thread. Wish me luck. *Inhales deeply*

Fuck yeah! Guy lives! The roleplay got real hairy for a second their, thanks Brattygurl! Also White Vixen I've been watching the game play of the real corpse party and I was thinking that you could probably advertise as the Roleplay still being active to join because random living students always pop in the game. What you could do is say that you can't be apart of the students from Sakura high school and maybe make in interesting by creating other schools other role-players can be apart of, maybe going as far as chronicling which characters belong to which schools. That should bring the Role-play some life, what you think?

The students can be apart of eachother, it just mostly means a ghost will most likely get them (or the darkness). And as I said before you can play students from other schools who get dragged here but the focus is at Kishimura due to the mass horror that happened there. And mystery.

Geesh leave me in the dust guys. Shoulds put a turn base rule. :)

And I'm thinking of having Katura being a little special. Having some light protection (due to her sisters spirit). Making ghosts not really wanting to touch her (but they can of course. Especially if her will cracks. Which depends on your characters actions toward her)

Guys I'm going to be away wednesday and thursday so you can kill adam off if you want too I think he is at the nurse's office or on his way there plus he is bang up so he shouldn't put up much of a fight.

So, I noticed this roleplay has died down rather quickly. Shall we throw an interesting twist in to spice things back up?

looks like white vixen is too young for this site her name is all crossed out and it says jail bait

I say we kill her off with Adam's trap and we end up being all doomed because she was the only one that knew what was going on. We start up a new thread and do this right!

Edit: Honestly this was probably the most fun I had on thread yet!

lol okay i say we redo this or we could just see where it flows after we kill her off sense she is under age and make my crazy girl Tina the one that saves the ones that are suppose to somehow even thou she goes insane.

Sorry I'm taking so long, just life has taken is toll on me, and I really haven't been focused on it very much on it. I'm trying to retool my old role play constructing skills and I really want to make this Role play more interactive than the last one with more characters and just more hazards and such with out compromising everything we have done before. So I'm going to keep this as the OCC thread for the new main room if you guys don't mind.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that I'm kind of on my research phase right now. lol

Alright guys I'm pretty sure I finished the RP. (I know right FINALLY! I didn't forget about you guys) Here's the thing though, I totally did something I really didn't want to do. I completely compromise everything we've done before. Well not completely let me explain. So I jam packed the RP with so much that in my opinion is feels weird to continue where we left off because it feels like a completely new Role-play entirely just sticking with the same frame of the corpse party realm. (After endlessly watching hours upon hours of game-play and many sleepless nights like right now and neglecting an important writing project I should be working on).

Anyway, so I've made this one a little more lit than the last one. My task felt like I was bordering creating a fan fiction and I wanted to feel like there was a world behind that people would have to take time to read and learn what was going on. (Because the game cycles around paper notes and messages on the wall an such) So if it's done what's the problem. Well there's still some touch-up on NPC's I've created (Yes there's NPC'S!!!!) and I don't know how I should post it. Should I put it up here first? Should I make an interest thread? Or should I just throw it onto the main Group Roleplaying Forum? I really want you're opinion about how I should do it. So let me know ASAP so we can get this started up again!

Edit: I also want to add that my style is way different from White Vixen. Instead of keeping everyone out of the loop I spoon feed everyone everything that is essential. I feel like this is a very character driven RP and needs to be determined by the Role-players as oppose to the random inklings I throw in there. So seems like my good ole Gaia days came in handy for something.

i say put it up in the interest thread to see who still wants to do this i know i do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom