Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's a Corpse Party (OOC Chat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

White Vixen

This is where the group It's a Corpse Party shall talk OOC ^^ mostly discuss possible plots, mysteries or death ideas.

Finally excited that we manage to make the teleporation to the other world. I was aching to use my other character badly but I guess that's going to have to wait till tomorrow.

Sorry xD but to make a good horror, you need a start. Not just outright 'IMMA GHOST AND I WILL KILL YOU AHAHAHAHA' Yeah... suspense really is the killer xD

Oh, I'm not complaining at all. I was just aching to just release what has been stirring around in my head all this time. I've got ideas to make this interesting and I don't know which one to start with. Not that I really need suggestions I just want to move wherever the story is going to go.

Hehehe yup ^^ for any death scenes btw guys all you have to do is...

1. Do it yourself. The Darkness overtakes weak souls and drives them crazy. Making them kill other people, or even eat them. (Eating usually only happens if the character reads all 5 pages of the topic. Unless they do it on their own sanity.) Still the darkening kills them, but their spirit form looks like a real body, while normally ghosts either have a blue glow for good or red for bad or violent.

2. You could do it on your own accord. Suicide or falling.

3. Or just ask a person playing a ghost. Or me. If you want the death a surprise or not is up to you. ^^

No worries dude. We shall get there in time. I'm sure you have your own devious ideas. ^^

just a heads up on Molly's death i want her to be killed by a ghost where Tina watches and this causes her to go insane.

wildkat said:
just a heads up on Molly's death i want her to be killed by a ghost where Tina watches and this causes her to go insane.

If you want we can get my ghost character to do it or maybe White Vixen has something plan that might make it more interesting.

okay you can how ever you want to i will let you know when you can kill off molly later.

Okie dokie ^^ just let me know :3

And you two just completely ignored the ghost that appeared behind your characters xD

Was thinking about some ideas, just three in particular:

1. I know there's blue flames and red flames but I was curious about maybe introducing yellow flames which could be like shy, depressed, or fearful spirits.

2. What if the school we're in isn't actually the real Kishimura academy what happened is this very tragic event happened there which created a portal to another realm that's layered over the real world. People that do charms teleport to this other realm and not everything we see are ghost, maybe we can include actual students roaming the halls during the regular school hours that can't see us or see what our characters see. And we can't interact with them either because they're in the "real" world and some students stray into our actual realm.

3. If two makes any sense I was thinking about making another character that is an actual student from Kishimura that was teleported to the other realm and acts as a sort of guide for the other characters. Or it doesn't have to be me that creates it but they thing is that we don't know if that person is dead or not.

What do you think WhiteVixen? It's your RP I didn't want to impose any of my ideas without asking you first.

They are nice ideas but this does follow the actual game somewhat which had none of that. Simply follows the timeline of the real world, causing families and friends to worry. Well unless they reach home. Which is then revealed thst no one noticed and those who died, never existed.

Though the blue spirits actually mix in to what your yellow describes I will allow that. Red just mean violent, angry, betrayed spirits who hold grudge while blue don't really hold a grudge. Just lonely or sad but no real ill intent.

(Except for ghost kids who are just nuts)

Ha they don't get a guide. They have to figure it out with clues. The ghosts wont help them even friendlies. The first one was just there to warn them. So no.

..poor Guy.. in this game, its always better to stay together. Its funny how horror games/movied seem to switch that aspect often.

And its called Corpse Party. I suggest watching Cry's let's play. Its entertaining.

White Vixen said:
Ha they don't get a guide. They have to figure it out with clues. The ghosts wont help them even friendlies. The first one was just there to warn them. So no.

..poor Guy.. in this game, its always better to stay together. Its funny how horror games/movied seem to switch that aspect often.

And its called Corpse Party. I suggest watching Cry's let's play. Its entertaining.

Yeah I've been abusing him a lot. But I get the rag-doll kind of kick out of it anyway I'm going to definitely kill him off. Checking out the lets play right now, it HILARIOUS!!!! I'm getting a better idea of it now and maybe how the group ended up the way there were. Also I'm happy to finally get my ghost character out there.

Hey wildkat let me know when your ready to kill your character off.

Hah Cry is awesome xD

Tut tut killing characters so quickly... Mine will be up to your characters descisions... And surprise... Meh heh heh >:3

So, I decided to add an interesting twist to my character, and now she is possesed. yay for crazy people! LOL Her pendant went missing somewhere in the school as she was running with Guy, which is why she has now been taken over. I don't plan on killing her, but since she has now turned evil, is available to do some killing herself!

Oh, and if anyone does find her necklace, please try to return it to her! Just be careful...she bites!

Oh dear, already a possession... My characters are running out of help haha xD

I always have something in mind. My deaths aren't going to be quite outright. I expected e deaths to happen later on for a little character building but if she wants to kill her now I or you could do it.

No Its up to the person Killing Molly when and how it happens just one rule No one kills Tina she is suppose to go nuts and some how live thou this well maybe not mentally.

Well it is your character and does require some power playing. Which is why we need your permission when and who. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom