Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanna Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brattygurl89

Super-Earth

Current roleplay status:
Looking for 1 x 1 and group role plays right now. In threads only please. I'm having issues with emails, and pms keep getting jumbled up.

Hi there! Welcome to my request thread! This is a work in progress so bear with me!

Back to the forums after a long break. I consider myself a moderate role player, preferring 2-4 paragraphs per turn than simple one liners. I love a story rich with detail, twists and turns, and surprises along the way. I'm looking for stories that I can easily get caught up in.

My characters tend to take on lives of their own, so I never go into a role play with many expectations. I have an open mind and accept that ANYTHING can happen. I DO NOT go into role play just for smut! If it happens, it happens, but none of my characters like to focus on just sex scenes. Yes, they do like to have fun on occasion, but that isn't the main focus of the role plays I like to get into.

I accept 1 on 1 role plays as well as groups. While I don't mind role playing in the forums, sometimes I wouldn't mind a little faster pace and would be willing to go to instant messenger.

I only play females. (sorry, just can't relate to being a guy)
I only play human-type characters. Sorry, I won't play as a furry.
While my characters are mostly straight, I am myself heteroflexible and not against trying F/F situations.
I only write 1 character per story!
I do a lot of free writing in my role play responses. I write what comes to me, not what I think others may enjoy.
I like to allow the characters to speak with me, giving them the chance to tell their own story.

Pairings I find of interest:
Master/slave
Top/Bottom
M/F childhood friends (grown up of course)
Brother/Sister
Captive/Kidnapper
Mad scientist/Victim
Hired Assassin/Target
Human/Demon
Vampire/human
Vampire/Vampire
(ok any pairing that involves a supernatural creature LOL)

*Characters that are in bold are those that I'm willing to play*

Scenario themes of interest:
College life
Horror Stories
Pursuit and Capture
City Life
Taboo scenarios
Forced Breeding
Rape
Imprisonment
Romance
Post Apocalyptic
Experimental lab
Impregnation
Kidnapping

Plot Ideas:
One on One Roleplays
To love or hate?
It had been years since humans discovered the existence of werewolves. Hunting parties were working to kill off the last of the species, causing werewolves to go into hiding. A young werewolf girl was out searching for food one day when she was captured by the humans. Since she was female, they decided to keep her as a "pet." The group was made up of all men, and didn't treat her well. She was treated like a dog, and a toy when in human form. There was one, however, who showed her compassion. Does he set her free? Run away with her? Do they fall in love? Does she resent him at all because of what his group has done to her?

I am your angel
An angel has been sent down from heaven to watch over a selected guy on earth. (college age, or senior in high school) She is granted temporary humanity to help him straighten out his life and get him on the right path. They grow close, but how close? Do they fall in love? Does she reveal her deep, dark secret? What happens when her time on earth runs out?

A whole new world
After the third world war, nothing was the same. All cities were destroyed, the world in ruins. People were now living in factions, and there weren't many left. Women were quickly losing all their rights as men worked to rebuild. Their main goals were to rebuild the cities and population. Women were becoming prisoners, forced to breed and take care of the children. There was one man who took pity on the women, and cared for them more than the other men felt they deserved. He started to become attached to one in particular. How does it handle it??

Group Roleplays:
I am a fan of the morganville vampire series, and would love to try out roleplays in the same setting. For those who haven't read the books, basically it's a small town run by vampires where humans are kind of like slaves. (I guess that's a good way to put it) The humans, if they appease to a certain vampire, can earn protection, but will be subject to do their protectors bidding when called upon. Humans without protection, well, lets just say they better not stray outside at night. There is a little university in the city that is off limits to hunting, and the students there are to remain oblivious to the dangers that lie outside their gates. While some students do venture out, some may find that they never return.

Campout gone wrong
A bunch of friends decided to take a week to go camping at a lake just a few hours away from home in the mountains. Upon their arrival, they notice a few other people camping out, families mostly. As the day progresses, most of the other people seem to have left, except for 1 other campsite that appeared to be occupied. The families that were leaving seemed to be in a hurry. One of the friends was curious and asked a family why they were leaving. There was news that a convict had escaped from a prison that was located not too far from the lake. Thinking it was nothing, the group of friends decide to stay, until things begin to go terribly wrong.

Favorite Characters I have created
Character name: Blaze
Race/species: Half fire fairy Half human
Personality: Fiery attitude, fierce friend. Passionate and creative, yet stubborn and opinionated. Loves music and dancing in the moonlight. Better understands human emotions than other fairies due to her human side. Attracted to fires and flames.
Abilities: Can cause her skin to burst into flames, create fire out of thin air. Cannot fly (no wings) but can walk through fire to reach a desired destination. Feels the call of the flame, and can be summoned through fire rituals. Still young and discovering new abilities.
Image:Blaze

Name: Ashley Chase
Nicknames: Ash
Stereotype: Outcast. Dark, gothic appearance. Bubbly personality.
School Activities: Photography, art club
Appearance: Ashley
Bio: A very artistic and creative girl who takes the time to see everything for what it truely is, not what it appears to be. She's imaginative, secretive, and tends to keep to herself. Not much is known about her background. She spend much of her childhood bouncing around from foster home to foster. She has great strength because of the experiences she was forced to face. She can often be found snapping pictures or sketching in her drawing book.
Sexual orientation: Straight

Name:Selene
Race: Vampire
Personality: Finds humans annoying, likes to keep to herself. Finds her immortality to be a blessing and a curse. She would rather spend her time roaming free in the outdoors than sitting at home or in school.
Abilities: Increased strength, doesn't get tired as often as humans, enhanced hearing
Curses: Burned by sunlight exposure, must feed off humans to survive, attractive (gets her noticed by others, which she hates. its a curse to her),
Appearance: Selene

Current Cravings
Post Apoocalyptic
Romance
Impregnation
Fantasy
Voilence

If any of my characters listed above are of interest to you, and you'd like to do a roleplay with a specific one, please let me know. I would be happy to modify them slightly if needed to accomodate the rp scenario.

I try to limit how many roleplays I have going at a time due to the fact that I do have a real life as well! Not to mention, I don't want to end up confusing myself! There are times when my other rps so slow down during the day, and I may be willing to squeeze in another to kill time. Feel free to contact me and maybe we can work something out.​

If we do engage in a roleplay, I'd like you to please consider the following:
1. Please have enough common courtesy to tell me if/when you would like to end the roleplay. I don't appreciate it when someone leaves me hanging.
2. Respect my kinks and limits. I will do the same for you.
3. I don't claim to be the best writter, and would appreciate it if you didn't critique my writing skills. A few pointers is ok, but if I feel like you are constantly editing my work, I will leave the roleplay.
4. I do have a real life, as I hope you do too. I will respond as quickly as possible, but please don't nag me about why I haven't responded. If I am to be gone more than 1 day, I will be courteous enough to let you know
5. I do write out my perspective in third person. The reason for this is because I'm writing about a character, not myself.
6. Sometimes messages get lost. It happens. As I said above, don't bug me about whether I got your message or not. If you haven't heard from me after a day, then contact me to make sure it was recieved.
7. I can't stand god moding. Please do not control my character in your story. Tiny details are one thing. But, only I know what she is doing, thinking, wearing, how she looks, etc etc.
8. I LOVE surprises and strange plot twists. You honestly don't need to check with me to see if its ok to add something. I also don't tend to discuss in full detail what will happen in the future of the roleplay. I like to let the characters determine that for themselves. Plus, it's no fun when I know exactly whats going to happen, and it can hinder my freewriting.
9. I am looking for long term roleplays, not some quick smut that will last only a short while.

(more coming soon)

Brattygurl89 said:
8. I LOVE surprises and strange plot twists. You honestly don't need to check with me to see if its ok to add something. I also don't tend to discuss in full detail what will happen in the future of the roleplay. I like to let the characters determine that for themselves. Plus, it's no fun when I know exactly whats going to happen, and it can hinder my freewriting.

I know exactly what you mean. I've never done very well with trying to lay out a story beforehand. I think it's a lot more fun to let your characters and players on-the-spot decisions flesh your story out. Nice thread, I'll send you a PM one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom