Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Firsttime Request thread by EternalStar FxM or FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalStar

Planetoid
First time poster here, I've looked over the place from time to time, and finally decided to set up, and make a request thread to see if there's anyone out there looking to RP. It's been a while for me in the RP world so bare with me. I am looking for male and female RP partners so all can apply. Make note that I prefer my RP's to contain plot with the smut. If the RP has no direction or substance I will lose interest. I also prefer at the very least semi-literate.

my main kinks are as follows;

(I prefer the sub role, so I'm looking for people who like the dom role) (please note when I say I play the sub role, I still play strong willed / independent characters, that just happen to become victims.)
Bimbofication
Humiliation
Transformation* (Body alteration, etc) (must have ;3)
Mind Alteration (bimbofication sort of falls under these too)
Incest
Futa
Weight gain / Muscle gain

My no list is anything to do with gore, excrement, pregnancy. Those are the main ones, other than that I try to be open minded but don't be alarmed if I say no to something I missed here. Like I mentioned above in the maybe list, I can probably be convinced on a lot of things if you have the right way about you.

I prefer the sub role in 1v1 roleplay, roleplays involving unexpected, non consensual changes hit me in the right place. Scenario's where I may begin as an authority figure (your bitch of a boss, etc) but the control is taken away with a spell or some other method.

I'm always up for new and interesting ideas, so if you have something that isn't on here, don't be afraid to pitch it.

Pretty much all of these pairings would work with FxM or FxF

Arrogant Teacher x Bitter Student
Bitchy Employer x Employee
A rivalry in a school setting
Super Heroine x Super Villian (new)
Demon hunting for victims (I could play multiples) (new)
Any scenario involving wishes going wrong, or being used by someone out for revenge is good
A stranger looking for a new victim to experiment on
fantasy and future setting can work too, like sci fi experiments or sorcery.

everything above are just suggestions, I'd be fine with talking about other ideas. As a reminder I prefer the sub role, and in a lot of these scenario's I like playing someone who starts out strong/confident/bitchy or what ever but then gets taken downa peg by what ever is done to her, transformations, alterations, humiliations, etc.

PM me if you're interested ^^ I prefer to roleplay over msn, but that's something we can discuss I guess.

please NOTE, if you're going to PM me, please don't just say "hey let's RP" or something along those lines. explain why you're interested, and give me a little more to go on thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom