Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bamboo Trap (Sharkfish1e + JazzieBell)

Ki laid there on top of him and enjoyed herself, his roaming fingers touching her all over. It was comfortable, wonderful. But then she felt it, a pressure against her, and then a stretching. She gasped lightly, back arching as he pressed a finger inside of her, taking it out quickly and telling her not to kill him. Her cheek a blaze, she glared down at him, tempted to do something but she didn’t. instead moving on his chest, touching her own sex, giving it a little rub. “You’re suppose to make it wet first.” She hissed down at him, letting him rub her for another moment before she rolled off of him, onto her own back at his side now. “If you just going to stick dry fingers inside of me, maybe I don’t want you anymore.” She pouted, though he would probably have a hard time figuring out if she was joking or now. She spread her thighs, eyes closed. “That hurt a little…” she whined. “I’m…a virgin, ok?”

Natsu immediately knew what he was doing. He didn't have to answer back this time. Slipping his wet finger into her pussy, he jabbed her back and forth with some pace. It only required one of his hands to be occupied. As he was feeling out her pussy below, his other hand wondered his way up her body, making a trail straight over her breasts, cupping them with his hand. They was definitely full of life to him. As he continued to finger her pussy, his hand delved past her clothes feeling her bare breasts against his cold hand. As bite back, he replied "How's this now?" As he toyed with her breasts. He was getting more and more aroused with her.

Back
Top Bottom