Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Weird Dream Part 4

I looked over at my cousin and I saw him having his hands behind his head smiling. He so knew that he just totally rocked my world. He chuckled a little, then rolled over, and then started to play with my hair. “How was that?” he asked me with a cunning smile. I opened my mouth to speak, but all that came out was a little squeal of delight. He chuckled then kissed me and got up to leave after getting dressed. I got sad after seeing him leave for some odd reason. It was as if my heart dropped and had a little tug at it. After five minutes of him leaving, I realized all the feelings that I was having for my cousins were completely wrong. I should feel dirty like I felt dirty when my brother had his way with me, but strangely, I did not. I felt as thought I was on cloud nine. I had the biggest grin on my face as I got up and got dressed. This had been a very strange day. First my teacher, then my brother, and last my cousin. Thought I pretty much egged my teacher on for some time now.
After getting dressed, I pretty much hopped down the stairs. Once I was in the living room, I saw my uncle on the couch looking bummed out. I joined him thinking that would cheer him up. He smiled at me once I joined him. After some time he put his arm around me and then pulled me closer to him. I did not mind it much, but things started to get weird when my uncle started to rub my inner thigh. It was only slight, like he was barely touching, then I started to feel all of his hand all up and down my leg sending tingles. I closed my legs for a few seconds and he took the hint. Only for about half a minute because he reopened them and started to go farther up my leg. I looked at him and moved away a little. I heard him sigh a little then saw him get up and leave.
Read more: http://authspot.com/short-stories/dream-within-a-dream-part-four

Back
Top Bottom