Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's a Corpse Party (any number of people)

W

White Vixen

Alright, after watching the Let's Player Cry play this bloody horror game, I couldn't help but crave a rp somewhat on it. If you don't know about it, no worries because this will not have the canon characters. It will be a little revised. Id like to have several people since horror things are always fun in groups (more deaths)

Basically a group of high school friends decide to do a little charm, but are somehow thrusted into a different dimension. Unlike their school Sakura Academy, they find out they are in the famous school Kishimura High School, which was torn down due to mysterious murders and disappearing people. After a group of psychopaths murder 10 teachers and 100 students 40 years ago.

Although the original Corpse party has he students be in different closed spaces (basically the same place, but different dimension of the place) I wont require it since its fun rping with one another. I defiantly could though.

I will allow three characters for each person (cept me since ill probably play most of the ghosts.

1. The high school friend.
2. A different living person not from the groups school.
3. A ghost. Can be vengeful or good.

As for rules.
1. No powerplaying, godmodding. Ask if you want to do a little horror to another persons character. After all, it makes what your doing more surprising, but you need to ask. They are not your character.

2. No you cant kill ghosts. These are regular people. You can try to appease the spirits. Otherwise run.

3. Don't expect this to be too sexual (but there can be) just you know. I wouldn't be thinking about it when things are trying to kill you.

If you want to do a 1x1 with me instead of group, just pm me.

4. Be creative. This is suppose to be emotionally traumatic. What is your character thinking? Seeing? Smelling? Hearing? A lot of things are possible.

5. Of course there can be romance. I expect it. Love can be a strength and a weakness in horror right?

And I think that's it. Just have fun. ^^

Character Profile Thread
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=38356

OOC Thread
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=38380

Roleplay Thread
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=38381

Yay now we have three people :D probably need just one more before starting the Character profile thread.

No worries, not everyone has to die, might go insane or breakdown. I'll probably be killing a few of my own characters, maybe both, depending how the group responds. And be killing a lot of npcs lol xD

As long as you get permission if it's another persons character. Or your free to kill random Npc's. Humans tend to go psycho. And with this game, a darkness takes over a person after a period of time. Turning them violent. So yes :3

What the hell, count me in! It seems like an interesting story. Could be fun!

Although just a question. Do we have to create 3 characters? Or can we just create 1 if we choose ?

Oh no you don't have to play three xD just one is fine. If its only one I prefer that 1 be in the group of friends :3

Alright, now I shall go and set up the character profile thread ^^ *woosh*

Is this still going on I might want to be two characters, a ghost and regular person. Just came back from the movies and having the feeling for a wee bit of the ole ultra-violence.

I shall make two one who will die and become a ghost and one who wont die but will end up crazy .

After everyone who's currently joined has posted their character bio. I don't wanna get in trouble.

And yes you can play a ghost. But for your first character I prefer them being in the group of friends.

If they die they can be a ghost.

EDIT: also mad the threads. Check the first post

Back
Top Bottom