Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Innocence is Bliss or Is It?(Lustful_Sinxfandom)

Lustfull_Sin

Supernova
Eve sighed as she looked in her mirror, fixing up her long red hair into a simply half bun, pinning it so the rest of her hair cascaded down her back.She slipped into a simple white button up blouse that stop mid drift of her stomach and a black shot tie as well as well as a plaid white and black skirt that stopped just a few inches above the knees.She didn't want to go to this party, hell she wasn't a party person, but her parents insisted since these people were new to their neighborhood.She didn't care, it wasn't like she was going to be friendly with the people.Eve slipped on her black high top boots, tying them up and looked atherself in the mirror one last time.She looked good for a girl who was barely in her second year of middle school, she even had a bust that was mostly seen when a girl reached highschool, then again she got that from her mom's side of the family."Mom..dad, I'm ready."she called out and grabbed her bag, heading out her room and downstairs.

Her parents were already down there and were simply waiting on her.

"Honestly Evelin, must you where such ridiculous clothes.This is a formal party."Her mother said, shaking her head.

eve shrugged and opened the front door, looking back."this is formal...for me that is."she said and headed out, her parents behind her in toe.There neighbors lived right across from, so it was a good thing they didnt have to drive.Eve crossed the street, knocked on the door and waited for s few seconds until the door opened.A happy man with a wide smiled looked at her, then her parents and waved them in, greatings and laughs were being shared already.This was already boring, since there wasn't anyone her age, everyone was rather....old.She sighed and made herself to an empty couch, crossig her arms and just people watched.

Tyler groaned as he looked at himself in the mirror, his hair combed far neater than it normally would be, having been not only combed but his mother had insisted he use hair gel to keep it tidy. He had even been forced to wear a button up shirt and a pair of smart trousers, much to his protests and annoyance. If he'd had his way he wouldn't have even gone to this stupid party, but his parents had insisted. So they had new neighbours. Big deal? Why should they go to the stupid party they were throwing? Tyler had no intention of getting to know them, after all as far as he knew they had no kids his age.

With a sigh, he turned to follow his parents out of the house, grumbling under his breath, his parents scolding him as they approached the house, music playing and people visible inside. As they waited at the door, Tyler attempted to sneak away, only for his father to grab him and drag him inside aswell. "Ugh..." Tyler grumbled as he made his way through the crowded room, grabbing himself a drink from the table, managing to sneak a little alcohol past his mother, before heading to take a seat in the only place he could, ending up sitting beside Eve. "Hm? Hey.....stupid party huh?"

Eve sighed, she wanted to just get up, walk about and leave this happy go lucky ass party, but her parents were close by, burning stares straight to her.She stretched and looked to her side, feeling the couch slump on her right, and blushed a bit seeing one of her front door neighbors.She smiled and nodded."its been stupid ten minutes ago..and I can tell its been stupid for the past hour or more."she said and laughed, looking around seeing her parent's not watching."hey..wanna go somewhere else..this music is such a drag."she said and pushed herself off the couch discreetly so her parents wouldn't notice.She made a trip to the punch bowl, serving herself two drink, since she would get thristy where ever she would be.She stepped into the kitchen and saw a door which lead to the basement."Why not down her."she asked, looking around and opened, gesturing for her new partner in crime to follow and to close the door.

The basement was decked out with a pool table and such other things a man would need down here, but it didn't seemed it would be occupied, well except right now."Dam...this bastard has everything..pool table..surrouns sound..luck ass."she said placing her two cups on the pool tables soft green fabric.

Well this girl was....rebellious, that was for sure. Tyler just chuckled slightly as she stood up, nodding in agreement to her suggestion and slowly standing up to follow her. He followed as she went to get a drink, then moved into the kitchen where it was slightly less crowded. "Basement huh? That sounds good to me" He grinned and moved to follow her, whistling as they got downstairs and turned the lights on. "Whoa....this guy has way too much money to be living on this crummy street....." He started to walk around, looking around at the expensive equipment.

"Hope I have this much money when I'm outta school...." He grinned, then turned to face her. "Anyway, name's Tyler, pleasure to meet ya"

"Evelin....or Eve.."She simply said, grabbing a pool stick, examining it."Heh....I bet he doesnt do anything...bet this guy only sits on his ass and works on his computer, while his wife does all the real work."she said and laughed, placing the pool stick back in place.She grabbed her cup and took a sip of her punch."But still..why would anyone have all this crap...its all old."she said and turned, seeing an old school, juke box."Holy shit, no way."She cried out and rushed over to it.She bent forward and read the songs the machine had."Dam..these are some old school songs."Eve, skimmed through, changing music sheets, her hips swaying a bit and she not even realizing what she's doing.

"Heh....I'll bet...." Tyler chuckled softly as he walked over to one of the arcade games. He hadn't seen one of these in a long time....after all, who went to the arcade anymore in this age of home games consoles? "Well it may be old but I bet you could still have fun down here. Besides, this old stff is pretty expensive....guy probably just has more money than sense" He grinned, then glanced over as she became interested in the jukebox, watching as she wiggled her hips, licking his lips at the sight. While she was distracted he walked over to the pool table where she had left her punch. Discreetly he pulled a small flast from his pocket, pouring some of the strong alcoholic content into the punch. He had brought this along to make this party more enjoyable for himself, but hey.....might aswell help her enjoy it too....besides, maybe this would help them both enjoy things a little more...

Eve skimmed through every list of songs and nothing.God..this guy was so old school.She finally settled on something classy, like Elvis.She didn't care about the song, she just wanted to hear something.As the song began to play, she smiled and straightened herself back up."this should do it."she said and turned, seeing Tyler."hope the song isn't to cheap."She said, walking over and grabbed her cup, looking at her drink and took a long chug.She sighed in satisfaction and placed the cup down, the flavor a bit differn't then usual, but she ignored it."man...I hope this party ends, I'm going to go crazy if...if nothing fun starts to happen."She said, feeling her eye lids get heavy."man...it must be late...I'm getting a bit tired."She walked over to a 70s looking, green couch and plopped herself down.Her right hand on her temple, rubbing it."Man.....that drink was stronger."she said, her body heating up, her face flustering."Hey.Tyler...did the heater just turn itself on...I'm getting a bit hot."she said, pulling off her black, cotton sweater and tossed it to her feet on the floor.

Hm, it seemed the girl had a relatively low tolerance for alcohol, more than likely she'd not drank it much before, if at all. Well....the stuff he'd poured into her drink had been a tad on the strong side. Still, it seemed to be having a rather good reaction. Tyler watched as she went to sit over on the couch then start pulling off her sweater, his eyes fixed on her for a few moments as she removd the article of clothing. Normally he wasn't into younger girls, he'd always had a thing for older women, but with this infront of him...well....who wouldn't be at least interested?
With a grin Tyler walked over and sat down beside him. "Hm? No I don't think the heat is on...but you're right...it is getting pretty warm in here isn't it...?" He downed the rest of his drink, then tossed the cup away in a random direction. "Gee...and I'm not even wearing a sweater....just this shirt...wouldn't really be appropriate to take it off now would it?" He glanced over at her and grinned, trying not to look too much like he was checking her out.

Her eyes were dazed, her body heating up.God what was happening to her.She was feeling an aching feeling between her legs, her thighs rubbing against each other as she tried to relieve the ache, but it wouldn't go away.She looked at him, her face slightly flushed and she shook her head."N-no...please...don't stop on my acocunt.B-By all means...take your shirt off, it..it might make you feel better."She said to him, unable to help, but run her eyes up and down his nice body.He had a cute face as well and his hair, god she wanted to touch and sniff that hair of his.Eve felt like she wanted to fuck this guy, but she punched her thoughts silly, knowing she couldn't do that, hell she was a fucking virgin and she'd never had sex before, only the occasionaly self masturbation.

"Well....if you absolutely insist..." Tyler grinned and set down his cup, then reached down to slowly remove his shirt. His chest was rather muscular, clearly he was a guy who worked out and kept in great shape. It wouldn't be a surprise if he was a football player or something. Once it was off, he tossed his shirt in a random direction, looking back to Eve as she seemed to fidget. "Hmm....are you ok there Eve? You're looking kind of....flustered. Anything I can....help you out with?" His eyes were once more wandering across her body discreetly, admiring her. For her age...she was certainly well developed.

Eve felt her skin melt off her bone as she watched Tyler pull his shirt up and off his well muscular body. God she felt herself wet like crazy and she forced her head to look away, turning her body so he was lookinga t her back.She shifted a bit on the couch, trying to calm herself, but it was rather difficult."Its....its nothing."she said, feeling her eyes getting tired, her eyes lids dropping, wanting to close, but she forced them to stay open. Her head was hurting, and her body was hot, thinking she might have a fever."I...I'm not...feeling to well."she said letting herself lean to her side, her arms and shoulder pressing against the pillow back support.She shifted her body and was sitting straight, her body slumped into the couch, unable to turn her head to look at Tyler."I..think..I'm getting sick or something."

"Oh you're not getting sick..." Tyler grinned as she seemed to admire him, then look away and lean onto her side. "I think....you're just getting a little....worked up..." Tyler started to move closer to her, getting very close to her side, one of his arms slipping around her shoulders. "I think I know exactly what's wrong with you....and I think I can do just the right thing to make you feel so much better...." He was now pressing into her back, something hard in his pants digging into the small of her back, the hand around her shoulders slowly slipping a little slower, headed for a part of her body that it really shouldn't have. "I'll make you feel better Eve....just let me take care of everything"

Even jumped whe she felt his hand on her shoulder. She almost let out a moan, but controled herself. She shifted around the couch, not looking at him, but she knew he could feel her body heating up more and more."Oh God...please...Tyler..if you keep touching me...I'm going to go crazy."She said panting a bit hard and fast, her eyes dazing, her body flustered.She arched her back a bit, wanting to get away from that hard erection, but knew she wouldn't go far. She shook her head."I..I just...need to go out...for some...fresh air."She said trying to push herself onto her feet, but once she stood, she fell to her hands and knees, knowing Tyler got a good view."I..just..need some....air."she called out, unable to more, and just sat in that positioned.

"You'll go crazy hm?" Tyler smirked and chuckled, then watched as she moved away, though ended up falling to her hands and knees. "Oh come on Eve..." He slowly got off the couch, moving up behind her, gently placing his hands on her back, moving to rub the bulge in his pants against her ass. "You really need some air? Or is it something else you need to make you feel better....?" He licked his lips, slowly moving around to get infront of her. "Come on Eve....I'll give you exactly what you need...."

Eve gasped when he came from behind her, his hand feeling so good, rubbing at her back and his erection sent shivers of pleasure through out her body. When he pulled away, she almsot whimpered, though blushed, her eyes widened when he came infront of her. THe only thing she could look at was the bulge in his pants, right infront of her face. She bit her lip, looking up at him, her face desperate."Please...give...give me something...oh God..I can't take it anymore."She slowly reached a shaky hand up, rubbing his bulge. "T-this..I want this...please...let me have it...Tyler..I'll go craxy if I don't have it."she rubbing more, feeling herself getting wet, her pussy aching to be touched.

This girl really was a horny drunk....just one drink and already she was begging for it. Not that he minded of course....hell, he was more than happy to give her what she wanted. His bulge twitched as she rubbed it, Tyler suppressing a groan before pushing her hand away. "Well....since you asked so nicely...." He licked his lips, slowly reaching down to unzip his jeans, then push them away. His boxers followed quickly, allowing a throbbing erection to spring free. A good 10 inches long and near 2 inches across. "Well then Eve....you want it....but what do you want to do with it....?"

She smiled and sat up her fingers curling around his nicely erected dick, jerking him a bit and then leaned in."I..I wanna make it feel good..with my mouth and hands Tyler."she said and leaned in, her tongue running from the base all the way to the tip. She licked his dick over and over again, getting it nice and wet and then pulled away, jerking him off real good."Your..so big...I don't know if I'll be able to take it all in."She smirked and licked her lips, closing her eyes and leaned in. She wrapped her lips around the head and slowly inched forward, just a bit, then pulled away, doing it one more time. She sucked him hard and slow, bobbing her head just a bit as she jerked him off at the same time. Her body was singing with joy, ecstacy running through her veins. God she was loving this, every minute of it.

Tyler shivered as her fingers wrapped around his cock, his breath becoming slightly deeper. In the back of his mind it occurred to him that the door to the basement wasn't locked, and anybody could walk in on them at any second. But damnit he didn't care. He grunted as she started to run her tongue along his shaft, the sensation sending shivers up his spine. For all his talk, this was his first time with a girl, and god it felt better than he ever could've imagined. "Nnngh....just do your best Eve baby...." He groaned as the tip of his cock entered her mouth, his hands going to her head when she started sucking him hard and slow. Precum was pouring from his cock onto her tongue. At the rate she was going....he really wasn't going to last long.

Eve blushed and closed her eyes, moving her hand away and moved her head forward, managing to take in as much of his cock as she could without gagging on it. She did managed to opened her mouth wider and she continued to suck him better. She moaned a bit at the taste of his pre-cum, sending pleasure through out her body. She wanted more of his hot cum, more at that yummy milk and she was going to suck him good until he exploded. Eve reached her hand up, the one she used to jerk him off and started to fondle his balls nice and good, massaging and squeezing playfully and she did all this while she sucked at him good.

She pulled away, licking her lips and looked up at Tyler."Your..gonna cum?"She asked, moving in licking the head of his cock."Please cum, Tyler, fill my mouth up nice and good."she closed her lips around the head once more and only sucked on the head while she continued to fondle his balls.

"Ngh!" Tyler closed his eyes as more of his cock slipped into her mouth, his hands moving to tangle themselves in her red hair. Oh god, either she had done this before or she was a natural. He was panting heavily as she worked his cock with her mouth and her hand on his large, heavy balls, grunting when she pulled away, looking down at her.

"Y-yeah....I'm gonna cum....I'm gonna cum a whole lot...." He panted the words out, watching as the tip of his cock disappeared between her lips once more. Oh god, he just coudln't take anymore. With a sudden grunt his cock twitched, his hips thrusting forward slightly, thrusting about 3 inches of his cock into her mouth as it erupted, spurt after spurt of incredibly thick cum pouring from him and filling up the girls mouth.

Eve kept fondling, jerking and sucking, all going at almost the same rhythm, changing pace once in a while, then going back to the same rhythm. She felt his balls tighten in her hand, giving her the excitement that he was close,to close and she wanted it. For a virgin, she didn't know she was this good, then thought it was a womans instinct or some shit like that, but who the fuck was she to complain.

Eve pulled away, the tip of her tongue gliding over his cum sllit, licking off every white bead of cum that protuded, then went back to sucking him. She felt him jerk and groan in pleasure and before she knew it, her hair was gripped, his cock thrusting forward a bit and then she moaned as she felt the hot liquid shooting into her mouth. She closed her eyes, letting it fill her mouth, then she pulled away, when he relaxed. Eve didn't like the taste, but she coudln't help, but tilt her head back and swallow slowly, sticking her tongue out and licked her lips."Oh fuck..."she whispered, her eyes opening as she looked up at Tyler."that was so good....."she said and smirked.

Eve sat back and raised her hands, undoing the buttons on her blouse. "I..I want you to touch me. Fuck, I want your hands on me Tyler."She moaned out, almost ripping her shirt off, she she struggled with the buttons. Once off, she tossed the shirt and pushed herself up and onto her feet. She reached down and undid the hooks and zipper of her skirt and felt it run down her legs, pooling at her feet. She blushed, feeling good stripping for him, though stopped, looking at him."You do it. Get me naked."she whispered, looking up into his eyes.

The orgasm Tyler experienced as he came in Eve's mouth was by far the best he had ever experienced, far better than anything he had ever managed to get with his own hand. The sensation was so good he almost thought he was going to fall onto the girl, but fortunately for them both he managed to stay upright, looking down at her as she sucked and swallowed his cum. The sight of her like that....it only made Tyler's cock feel even harder than before, despite the intense orgasm he had just been through.

"Oh you do hm...?" He licked his lips as she removed her shirt, followed quickly by her skirt, though left herself in her underwear. "Oh I'll be more than happy to..." Tyler slowly moved closer, pressing his body against hers, leaning in to kiss her suddenly, thrusting his tongue into her mouth as his hands founder her hips, squeezing gently before starting to stroke slowly up her sides.

Once his hands found her bra straps, they moved around her back, slowly and carefully starting to work on unhooking the troublesome garment. Once that was done, rather than remove it completely Tyler's hands went around to between their bodies, simply pushing the bra up and out of the way so he could grasp her bare breasts. Tyler was definately a breast lover, they were his favourite part of the female body, and his hands couldn't help squeezing them a little roughly, pinching occasionally at her nipples.

Eve sighed when he kissed her, moaning at the feel of his tongue. God, his tongue was good, flicking and playing with hers, it sent goosebum;s all over her skin. She reached her hands up, wrapping them around his neck, pressing into him more as her tongue thrusted in and out, teasing him almost, wanting him to work in getting to her tongue. His hands felt especially good on her skin, moving slowly up and back, undoing the bra and felt it loosen. She gasped, her head tilting back as he fondled her breasts roughly, then gently, then roughly, going back and forth, sending wave after wave of bliss through out her body.

Her legs quivered, thighs pressing against and rubbing into each other, her pussy dripping wet at this point, aching to be touched and she didn't want to wait, she coudln't wait any longer. She reached a hand down, placing it over his right hand, helping him squeeze her breasts a bit, before pulling it down her stomach. She spread her legs a bit and suddenly pressed his hand against her soaked pantied, moving his hand to he rubbed her. She moaned out, biting her lip not wanting anyone to hear. Eve rocked her hips against his hand, her eyes, closed, until she forced them open, looking at him."Fuck..t-there..I..I want you here. Rub my pussy, its aching for you Tyler."She said to him, her leg raising up a bit, her knew pressing at his side, using him for balance. She leaned back in, kissing him deeply,urging him to touch her more and more.

Tyler was more than happy to oblige to her requests, his fingers rubbing at her through her panties at first, though as she raised his leg and pressed against him he just grinned softly. "Mmm...I'm gonna enjoy this just as much as you..." The boy licked his lips, before returning her kiss, thrusting his tongue once more into her mouth, tasting her and loving every second of it. Between her legs, his hand moved up slightly, almost as if it was going to pull away. But at the last moment his hand suddenly plunged into her panties, stroking her pussy directly whilst his other hand squeezed one of her breasts roughly, pinching her nipple and tugging on it.

"Nnngh..." Tyler's erection kept poking into Eve's stomach, smearing pre-cum across her smooth, delicate skin, the boy shivering in pleasure and anticipation of where he was going to put it next. One of his fingers slowly started to push inside of her pussy, inch by inch sliding slowly inside of her until he was knuckle deep. He let it rest there for a moment, before starting to wiggle the finger around.

Back
Top Bottom