Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Outside The Battlefield-Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sat up straighter on my chair as the doctor came in. I nodded a greeting to him, and then waited for him to speak.

( can you play him? I don't know what to say)

(sure, but neither do I,lol)

I listened as he spoke, holding my breath as I did.

He looked over cloves chart for a few moments. " Well, the good news the bleeding stopped, but the bad bed is, as you already know, you've lost your vision. That was one hard fall. " he paused for amoment. " You could get your vision back.in the next week days, months, years. There's really no way of telling. The sooner you get it back the better." He spoke.

He looked at swanson and smiled softly. " As soon as she feels well enough. " he looked back at clove. " do you think you can walk?" He asked.

I thought for amoment. Slowly moving so that my legs were over the edge of the bed. I gripped the side of the bed as I slowly lowered my legs onto the floor, my side hurt, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. " I think so, but I have no idea how I'm going to find my way around." I answered him.

I nodded as the doctor spoke. As clove got up, I jumped up, ready to catch her if she fell or tripped. "What about a cane to feel around with? And of course you have me." I murmured.

I heard swansons voice and slowly let go of the bed, my left hand cluthing my right side. " I think when I get home I'll at least have some sort of idea where I am. But a cane would be nice." I said softly.

I put my hand gently on her shoulder to steady her as she held her side. "Then I'll get you a cane." I said with a smile.

I felt swansons hand on my shoulder and smiled slightly. " Umm, swanson, which way is the door?"

I let swanson turn me before sighing. " This is going to take some getting used to." I muttered quietly as I slowly took a step forward. The doctor looked at swanson. " just make sure she doesn't hit her head again." He told him before turning and walking out of the room and down the hall.

"Trust me, I won't." I muttered to him. I turned back to clove, watching her carefully. "Does this mean we get to go home?" I asked with a smile.

I felt around with my feet as i slowly and carefully made my way over to the door, " i think so." I answered him happily.

I smiled slightly as he spoke. " That would be really appreciated. " i answered him as i found the door way. I braced my self against the one side of the door frame, my other hand still holding my side.

I steadied her against the doorframe. "Stay here." I ordered. I quickly walked down the hall to where the wheelchairs were kept, and got one. On the way back I called the limo driver and told him to come, and then walked back to clove. I took her hand and guided her to the wheelchair.

I did as i was told, and stood leaning against the door frame. I didnt know how long it was till he came back, but i guessed it had.been no more then a few minutes. When i felt a hand on mine i flintched slightly, before relizing it was swanson. I slowly moved to the wheelchair with his help, and carefully sat down in it.

"Sorry babe. I should have let you know I was here." I murmured when she flinched. I made sure she was in the wheelchair safely before beginning to push her down the hall.

"its alright." I told him softly as he began to push me down the hall. " Swanson, when we get home, if its still light out, will you talk me to the stables?" I asked quietly.

I paused slightly, caught off guard by her request. "Of course." I said softly, before continuing to push her down the hall and towards the hospital entrance.

I held my breath as he paused, but then smiled softly as he agreed. There was no why i could have over looked the harness, thats the first thing i do before doing tricks. I carefully rested my head against the back of the wheel chair, my eyes closed as i was wheeled down the hall.

We went outside, and I wheeled her over to the limo. I stopped the wheelchair by the door. The driver got out and opened the door. "I'll just pick you up and put you in." I said to her. I scooped her up in my arms and set her carefully in the seat. I wheeled the wheelchair back to the hospital doors, and then returned to the limo and got in beside her.

I nodded my head as he spoke, before letting him pick me up and set me inside the limo. I quickly out comfatible.in my seat as i waited for swanson to join me. " That you swanson?" I whispered quietly as i felt and heard some one come to sit beside me.

"Yep. It's me." I said to her with a smile. The driver started the limo an began to drove towards home. I sighed and got comfortable in my seat.

I smiled softly as he spoke. When i felt the limo start to move i carefully leaned against swansons side. " Swanson... I know the halter was on right... I cheeked before i got on." I whispered quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom