Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Outside The Battlefield-Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt his arms around me and snuggled up against his chest. " i can only hope swanson" i whispered quietly. I carefully slid on of my hands along his chest, up to his neck then his chin. " I know you have a scar right here." I whispered as i carefully ran my fingers along his cheek till i found the little scar under his left eye.

I held still for her as she worked her way to my chest and then to my face. I grinned as she found the scar. "Yep. You're right." I murmured.

I smiled slightly as he spoke. I slowly lowered my hand back to his chest. i gently rested my fore head against his chest, his warmth mad me feel like i was back at home, safe and sound.

I smiled and held her close to me. "I'm here for you clove." I whispered softly. I stroked her hair gently, closing my eyes.

I smiled softly as he spoke, even at my worst he could make me smile. " I love you swanson, remember that." I whispered before yawning. I could feel the effects of the pain killers the doctors had given me starting to.make me feel drozy again. I clung to swansons chest carefully, trying to stay awake.

"I always will." I murmured. I could feel her struggling to stay awake. "Go to sleep babe." I murmured. "I'm staying here, don't worry." I whispered.

I nodded my head slowly before yawning again. I rested my head against his chest gently, i fingers gently running over his chest for amoment before i was pulled into sleep. My body went limp against his, and my breathing slowed back to its normal pace.

I held her close to me as she fell asleep. As the sun went down I stayed awake, just thinking. After a few hours, I slipped into a restless sleep.

During the night my eyes snapped open, i panic'd slightly as everything stayed dark, but then i remembered what had happened today and sighed quietly. I didnt move as i closed my eyes again, not wanting to wake swanson as i slowly try'd to fall asleep again.

I stirred in my sleep. In the depths of my mind, I thought I felt clove wake up, but I wasn't sure. I fell back into a deep, dreamless sleep.

As swanson stirred I held my breath, but as he fell back asleep I smiled slightly. I snuggled up against him, reaching down and pulling the covers up and over him as well before yawning again and falling back asleep.

As sunlight streamed in the window, I woke up slowly. I looked at clove for a few moments, before carefully and slowly withdrawing from her arms and getting up to go to the bathroom.

I felt swanson move beside me and rolled onto my side, getting compatible again before falling back into my deep sleep once again, I pulled the blanket up to my chin as I did.

After going to the bathroom and getting cleaned up, I looked at clove again. Seeing she was sleeping, I left the room, and headed down to the cafeteria to get something to eat. On the way, I called the house and checked on Paris. Hearing that everything was good at home, I hung up and continued down to the cafeteria. Once there, I got my food and sat down to eat.

I stayed in bed, it wasn't till the room got warmer because of the sun, that I slowly woke up. I yawned and stretched slowly, trying to find out where I was sore. By the pain coming from my back, right side, and shoulder, I figured I landed more towards my right side. I slowly opened my eyes, and blinked my eyes a few times. I slowly sat up turning my head from side to side, sighing softly.

After a few minutes I had finished my breakfast. I got up and threw my plate away, before heading back to cloves room. I walked in quietly. Seeing clove awake, I smiled. "Good morning babe." I said.

I heared the faint sound of foot prints and turned my head towards the door. I waited till I heard swansons voice before smiling. " Good morning to you to... It is morning right?" I asked and blinked my eyes a few times.

I smiled softly. " Good, it would be kinda embarrassing of I was saying good morning in the middle of the night." I chuckled slightly. I pushed back the covers and stretched my arms slightly for amoment. " what time is it anyway?"

I shook my head at his question. " not yet, but I'm guessing he will soon. " I answered him softly. I reached up and carefully ran my fingers through my hair. " This bandage is really ichy."

"Don't touch it." I said to her. I laughed as I remembered her telling me the same thing when I was hurt. "And hopefully he'll come soon."

I laughed slightly as he told me not to touch it, using the same words I had told him when he was picking at his bandages. Hearing faint foot steps I turned my head towards the door quickly. " Is that him?" I asked quietly.

I listened as the doctor came in, waiting to see what he would say. " So, whats the bad news? " i asked and sat up better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom