Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Outside The Battlefield-Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nodded and urged dancer into a trot, trotting slowly up the hill. When we got to the top I stopped her. "See him?" I asked, looking around.

When we got to the top of the hill i looked around, after a few moments i spotted him. What got me to smile and chuckled was the fact that lexi was with him. " That sneaky little horse." I chukled and pointed down the hill to where they were grazing.

I couldnt help but laugh softly as we neared them. Alex lifted his head, his ears perked as he snorted before starting to trott towards us, lexi watched him for a moment before following him.

I walked dancer up to them. "Do you think they'll follow us back?" I asked with a smile. Dancer snorted and stamped a foot.

I thought for amoment, shrugging. " Alex will, and it looks like lexi trusts him, so i think she will follow him." I answered him, smiling. I wrapped my arms around his waste happily.

I nodded. "Ok then, lets go everyone." I said with a smile. I turned dancer and began to head back to the barn, with Alex and Lexi following behind.

I smiled and rested my chin on his shoulder as we walked back. " I think alex likes lexi." I chuckled and looked back at the two of them.

I smiled as she rested her chin on my shoulder, and turned to kiss her. I looked back at the horses. "I agree." I said.

I smiled and kissed him back happily. " So... do you still want to see my other tricks?" i asked and smiled happily.

I smiled and rested my chin on his shoulder again. " Okay." i whispered softly and closed my eyes, just enjoying my self for a change.

I smiled and leaned slightly forward to pat dancers neck. "You're a good horse." I murmured. After a few minutes we had returned to the barn.

I smiled and opened my eyesas we reached the barn. I slowly let go of swanson and swung around, slidding off of dancers back. I walked over to alex, grabbing his halter with one hand and lexis halter with the other one. I started to led them back to the stable doors.

I led alex and lexi into the barn, putting lexi in her stall before tie alex to the cross ties, i grabbed the brush and started to brush him down carefully, making sure he didnt have any cuts or scrapps. When i had brushed him down completly, i walked into the tack room to get my show geer.

I brushed dancer down, but didn't tack her up. I would be watching clove, so I only needed her to sit on. Plus, I could ride bareback just as well anyways. I leaned against dancer as I waited for clove.

I quickly found my old tack and dusted it off. I carried the saddle and sadle pad over to alex, slipping them onto his back carefully. I tightened his saddle before going back into the tack room to get my bridel. I chuckled softly to my self as i past the couch on my way to the door. o walked to alex, un tieing him and taking off his halter before slipping the mouth bit into his mouth, making sure the straps were tighten enough before turning him around and leding him out side.

I watched clove as she tacked up, and then untied dancer and swung up onto her back. I followed clove outside, and then looked at her. "Where should I stand?" I asked with a smile, not wanting to get in her way.

Once out of the stable i got on alex, grabbing his reins as i led him to the middle of the pasture. I thought for a moment. " Over by that fence." I answered him and smiled.

I looked around for a moment, wondering what trick i should start off with. I decided to start off with something easy, and then start doing th more complex tricks. " If you were in the rodio, im sure you'v seen tricks before, right?" i called over to him as i started to walk ale in a large circle.

I smiled and looked over at him for a moment before looking back down at alex. i patted his neck gntly as i tapped his side with the heel of my foot, sending him into a trot. " Let's see if i still remember how to do this." i muttered as i neared one end of the pasture. I tugged on his reins, turning him till we were running along the fence. I slowly let go of his reins, pulling my legs up to my chest. Alex kept galloping in a straight line, knowing what he had to do. I placed my hands on his neck, carefully pulling my self up till i was standing up on the saddle. I stay'd like that for a few moments, before dropping back down. I grinned as both my legs swung around his left side, holding my self up by holding onto the saddle. my feet touched the ground for a split second, and they hot out behind me, i quickly pulled my self back up, easyily landing on the saddle. grabbng his reins i turned him quickly, and slowed him down to a some what fast trot.

I watched clove intently, smiling at the ease at which she performed her trick. As she slowed back to a trot, I clapped. "Cool." I said with a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom