Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Outside The Battlefield-Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nodded. "From my experience, it's normal that your wounds bother you every now and then." I said with a grim smile. I watched her look at the scar. I looked down at myself. I was only in my boxers. I looked at all my old scars and all the bandages still covering wounds. I frowned. "I'm glad you don't have more scars. But I guess I have enough for both of us." I said softly.

I looked at him, looking at his wounds. " Swanson,i dont have alot of scars because you were always there to watch my back." I smiled softly and looked up into his eyes. " You did alot for me back then, and you still do."

I moved closer to him, sitting cross legged in the middle of the bed. " Some times i wonder why you did what you did. " i whispered and looked up at him. " you protected me from everything, even other guys..."

I shrugged and smiled softly. " I wonder why some one would bother to put up with some one like me for that long." I chuckled softly. " Im glad you did thou."

I smiled more and looked up at him. " Sure there is! I dont know if you've noticed, but i can be pretty crazy." I laughed.

I smiled and blushed slightly, remembering my old nick name. " Its been awhile since you've called me that." my smile widened slightly.

I smiled. "Your right, I haven't. Although you haven't been mad recently, and I haven't had any men to scare off by calling you my wildcat, so I haven't really had reason to." I said with a grin.

I moved to sit beside him, leaning against him gently. " I dont have a reason to be mad, no more ladies to intemadate." I chuckled and winked up at him.

I put my arm around her. I grinned as she spoke. "Then we should definitely go out somewhere so that you can put your skills to use again." I said with a smile. "Maybe the dress store?" I chuckled as I remembered my encounter with a woman there. "Although I'm sure I can handle the ladies myself."

I smiled and laughed softly as he spoke. " swanson, the more you resist's them, the more they want you." I told him with a grin. " But im sure you can."

" Men arent suposed to 'understand' woman. " i told him and smiled teasingly, moving one hand to his chest, slowly sliding it lower to the top of his boxers, my finger tips lingering there teasingly. " You just have to put up with us." I chuckled before pulling my hand away.

I groaned softly as she teased me. "Why do women always have to tease men?" I asked softly. "Women can be so hard to put up with. You have so many different emotions and temperaments. It's impossible to read you."

I chuckled softly and smiled as he groaned. " not all woman tease men. " i told him softly. When he went on to explain how it was impossible fir him to read me, i thought for amoment. " well, your most likely the only person who knows how to read me, even if it confusses you. You know when im mad, or when im happy, and when something is bothering me."

When she said not all women tease men, I frowned. "Well you sure do." I muttered. I smiled when she said I knew if she was happy or sad. "Yeah, but that's about it."

I grinned and rested my chin on his shoulder. " Well thats because i like teasing you, and i know you like it when i tease you." I said, chuckling. " Well, i could help you learn how to read woman"

I thought for a moment. " Well, i guess i could point things out, thats a start." I answered him. I grinned and looked up at him. " for example, when i do this..." I bit my lower lip slightly as i pleaced my hand on his lower chest area. " What do you think this means?"

I laughed. "From what I've experienced, I think it means that you are looking me over and you want me." I said with a smile.

" Exactly." I grinned and pulled my hand away, snuggling up against him and resting my head against his shoulder, my eyes closed. " And this?" I asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom