Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beauty Within (Battleship44 & darkangel76)

Rake’s village was unlike anything Lizzie had ever seen. It looked like something out of an adventure book. But here it was before her very eyes. It was real. She looked up at the shelters amongst the trees. They were high up, away from predators unable to climb as they could. There were bridges connecting some of the branches. Her jaw dropped in amazement as she took everything in. Suddenly, she felt Rake pull her close.

Lizzie let Rake hold her to him, staying as close to him as she possibly could. She took comfort in the way he held her hand and made sure his body always had contact with her own. It made her feel safe, calming her nerves just enough to take edge off of them. But she wondered what he sensed that she could not. His were so much sharper than her own. He could hear, see, smell things she could not and well before she could if it was something her senses could register.

“Father! There is no need for this, she is not prey nor is she dangerous, know this, I will defend her with my life if you blindly attack without knowing the truth,” Rake exclaimed.

It was then that Lizzie knew what Rake had sensed. They were being watched by his pride, by his family. They were more silent than the softest breeze and when they edged closer to the edge of the shadows and she was able to make out their figures, she felt her breath catch, her heart nearly stop. There were more surrounding them than she knew and more waiting for them up ahead near the enormous tree centrally located within the village.

Lizzie looked around at everyone, hoping that they’d understand she meant them no harm, had no bad intentions. She just happened to deeply love one of their pride.

Just then, a lioness stalked ahead of the others from over near the giant tree. Lizzie felt her body tremble a little and pressed herself closer to Rake for comfort. “Mother…” Rake then said causing her to look over at him with wide eyes.

The lioness gave a low growl. Not a threatening growl, but the sound of it still made Lizzie uneasy, nervous. She looked back over at Rake’s mother and smiled at her. Bowing low, her golden eyes cast downward, her strawberry blonde falling forward over her shoulders, hiding her face a little, she spoke.

“Good evening, my lady. My name is Elizabeth Steele, though I go by the common name, Lizzie,” Lizzie felt her voice waver a little as fear washed over her. “I mean no harm and I thank you for allowing me entrance into your village.” She paused and glanced up just enough that her eyes were able to fix on the lioness’s. “I… I love your son. With all my heart,” she added on a whisper, her eyes prickling with tears, though she did her best to not let them spill down her cheeks.

Rake’s eyes shot down immediately at Lizzie as she decided to speak on her own when his mother appeared and let a low growl escape her throat. The lions and lionesses, both in human form and shape shifted growled and whispered to one another. “I love your son..” that alone caused almost chaos around them, from insults to loud whispers to louder roars of disagreement and shock.

But Rake leaned down and wrapped his arm around her waist, raising her from the dirty floor and offering her a smile at her courage, pressing her against him tightly. He then lifted his head to look at his mother once again, the only one in the village that did not make a sound, that did not let out a roar or a whisper, just looked at Rake with abit of a disappointed expression, and then at Lizzie as she was picked up. Jade took a step down from the high rocks, and began walking towards Lizzie and rake, in a prowling posture once again which annoyed Rake a little. She didn’t say a word still as the crowd went silent, Jade circling both him and his wife as her first words were spoken.

“We have one, and only one rule in this land…you do not interact in any shape or form with humans, you do not let them know you exist…one rule, Rake…and you broke it blindly, not only that, you brought this…creature, into my village, OUR village…do you know the impact of this?...She KNOWS about us Rake, and its YOUR fault.”

Rake stood silent the moment his mother spoke, his eyes both flaring with concern, guilt, and yet anger at some of her words. She ended, and Rake raised his voice further, a low growl emitted from the lower throat.

“I know! I know what I have done, I know that Reynard told you everything from his own perspective, But just give me a chance to explain myself! She is not just a creature, she’s my mate now, weather you like it or not mother…this isn’t something you decide.”

Jade blinked a moment at Rake’s outburst, the whispers once again shot through the forest like nothing else, eyes darted on them like they were targets. “Love?...How can she love you Rake if she knows what you are? Do you really think a poor little Cr--…Human.” Her eyes darted to Lizzie for a moment. “Can love you the way you are? Do you honestly think she’s being truthful with you? That she will stay here with savage beasts like us?...did you tell her how we live? No Rake, the answer is always No.”

Lizzie felt like someone stabbed her directly through the heart. She didn’t like being accused of not being able to love someone, especially Rake. She never truly knew love until him. So the harsh words hurt, stung. Almost immediately, she pressed herself closer to him, wanting and needing as much contact with him as she could get. She wrapped her arms around his waist and held him tightly, the tears she’d tried to hold back now falling freely.

Ignoring everyone else, Lizzie turned to look at Rake, her arms around him, hugging him close. “ How can she say that, Rake? How?” Her golden eyes were so full of tears, her voice cracking and wavering with both fear and sadness at the accusation. “How?” she asked again, her voice only a whisper now. “Because I’m different I’m not capable of seeing the beauty within you? That I cannot accept our differences and willingly embrace them?”

Lizzie shook her head violently. Her tears continued to fall as her body began to shake with silent sobs. They were all being so unfair, so cruel in their judgments. They didn’t know her. They didn’t understand the bond that she and Rake shared. How could they say such things without giving her a chance? Without letting Rake explain anything? Angry, disheartened, everything rolled into one, Lizzie looked deeply into Rake’s eyes. She then leaned into him and kissed him fiercely, all of her raw emotions pouring into one simple, yet very intimate act.

When she broke away, Lizzie didn’t even care what the others of Rake’s pride were saying. All that mattered was him. Them. She turned to face the lioness, her golden eyes narrowed.

“I love him fiercely. Nothing you say or do will change that. Not ever.” Lizzie stated through choked sobs. “I may not be a shapeshifter or a cat, but I know love when I feel it. So don’t you dare tell me that what I’m feeling isn’t real when I know it is.”

Lizzie turned toward Rake again. She figured she’d probably made everyone even angrier at her for saying such things. But she couldn’t just stand there and take such abuse. Not when she knew what they were saying was wrong. She touched his face and smiled at him. “I love you,” she whispered. “Forever I will love you.”

Rake’s eyes almost immediately narrowed at his mother the moment her words struck his ears like lightning bolts. All of them were harsh, cruel, hitting the nail right on the head, directly attacking Lizzie for everything they did, everything they enjoyed together, all their moments that were never regretted. Yet he couldn’t speak…it was not his turn to do so. If he did speak, he would show his wife as weak, he couldn’t do that…he couldn’t just speak for her, she was strong and had more courage than he could ever posses, and he made sure she knew it as he pressed her close to him the entire time. He frowned deeply when she turned to him and asked her questions, only managing to look at her with sorrow filled eyes as she wrapped her arms around his waist, and he gladly held her against him despite his mother’s looks and growls at the affection. Tears rolled down her eyes, and the moment they did he leaned his head down and licked them all off of her cheek affectionately, kissing at it softly before she suddenly drew him into the affectionate, passionate kiss, immediately locking his lips with hers without hesitation.

The kiss lingered for as long as it could, his touch and affection overwhelming all the lions and shape shifters surrounding them, immediately the entire village buzzed with whispers and growls as they had expected. Yet finally she broke the kiss, and he still held her against his chest tightly when she spoke to his mother, resting her head against his bare, dark chest the entire time.

“You see, mother…I do not need to speak for her, you do not need to look at me when you address her…she is strong, stronger than a lot of the lionesses we have IF not all, despite some being angered at the fact…LISTEN to what she says…I cannot love anyone more than I love her. You know how much I value you…but I’ve grown to love her more than I have any of you here.”

He leaned his head back down to look at Lizzie, and raised his hand to brush a stray hair away from her face, then leaned in to place another soft kiss against her lips and offering her a smile. “She’s the reason I’m alive right now…I over heated yesterday, If she hadn’t taken care of me I would be dead, mother…besides.” He looked straight back at his mother, a serious and confident look on his face.

“I imprinted on her…I’ve mated with her…she is my woman, and according to human terms, she’s my wife.”

Lizzie was elated to see that Rake was proud of her for speaking up, for trying to be strong for them. The fact that he returned her kiss, a deliberate public display for the other shapeshifters to see. She wanted them to see, to truly understand just how much she felt for him, for one of their own. It didn’t matter that they were so different, because on the inside, they were kindreds, bound together by a silver thread that never would sever no matter how hard anyone tried to make it do so.

Listening to Rake speak his mind, stand up for her, and then tell his entire pride that he imprinted on her, made Lizzie gasp. She knew this would spell trouble for them both. Though it meant a lot that he’d say it out loud for them all to hear, even if they’d all be able to pick up on it eventually given how sharp their senses were.

Lizzie could hear the whispers, the grumbles, the growls. She looked around at everyone, all the while keeping close to Rake. The warmth emanating from his body to hers was soothing and helped keep her calm. The way his mother looked at him gave her chills and she could see the other lionesses looking on with odd expressions. Anger, disbelief, jealousy. She tried to ignore it, to focus only on herself and Rake. And his mother.

Lacing her fingers with Rake’s, Lizzie nodded, confirming the imprinting. She was proud to be his mate, his wife. She smiled and looked at Rake’s mother. “I couldn’t ask for a more amazing mate. I love him so deeply. I’m proud to be the one he’s chosen.” She cast her golden eyes downward. “Please, please accept us.”

Lizzie didn’t know if by speaking she was just making things worse. But again, her instincts told her she needed to stand up for them as a couple. She did love Rake. So very much. She wanted everyone to know this. She gave up her life in the human world for him. Her very own family. If that didn’t say something, she didn’t know what else could. All she could do was hope that someone, anyone, of Rake’s pride would have some sort of understanding of the sacrifices they each made for the other. She hoped the first would be Rake’s mother. So all she could do was wait and see.

Rake looked down at her with a gentle smile as she looked at the ground when she spoke to his mother, taking in a long sigh before quickly placing a soft finger under her chin, and preventing her from bowing it any further. He raised her head gently to look at him, and he shook his own, leaning down to press a new soft kiss against her lips. “You do not need to bow like you need their acceptance to survive…you are neither below them, neither are you weaker…I will not have my wife bow her head when I’m present.” He knew fully well she was just trying to be respectful, and earn a chance, but yet he just couldn’t let her be treated like this, act as if she was restricted and restrained despite that being the truth. He pushed her against him a little more, and pressed her head softly against the side of his bare chest, lifting his face to look at his mother once again, then scanning the whole village.

“As the heir, and your future leader…I understand your concerns, I’m fully aware this has never happened before in generations…you have the right to be scared, you have the right to deny her…but as YOUR future leader, and CURRENT heir to the throne, I give you my word as a pride leader that this will only bring good, that it will only further our relationships with humans, we will know them better, Understand! Why they would fear us so much. I KNOW she can be as much help as any lioness out here, and she will make a fine pride queen despite being unable to shape shift…it is only a power that gives us our physical strength, she has strength in her heart…which a lot of you, my friends, my people…lack. She will be my support, she will help guide me, and every one of you through every single tight spot we end up in…It is not hard…all I ask you, my family…is to give your prince, a chance to be happy.”

His voice shook the trees, the leaves fell to the ground as no one spoke a word during his speech. It was the most inspiring thing anyone in the village heard him say, his tone was commanding…serious, hopeful, amazing…it sent shivers down spines of all who watched, clearly he meant every single word…and he was so passionate about presenting it, only holding her tighter against him the whole time, not wanting her to cry any further.

Jade’s eyes were widened for a moment, but she was the only one who was smirking as he finished his speech, circling her son and his wife one more time. “If you love her that much, My son…you should have not involved her with us…she would get hurt easily, if your in harms way she’s not strong enough to defend you, everything about this is flawed…” She stopped in her steps for a moment, silent…before taking in a sigh, and walking over to Lizzie, suddenly giving her a lick on her cheek. “But it is your choice…she is your mate, let us see if there are truth to your words…you have no disappointed me yet, after all.”

Lizzie’s eyes widened when Rake spoke about his being heir to the pride. She’d no idea. But somehow, it didn’t surprise her. Rake exuded the air of royalty, of one to rule. She felt so much pride as he continued to address everyone as if he’d already stepped up into his role as their leader, their ruler, their king. She wondered what his older brother thought of his younger brother being the next in line to rule. And of his actions now regarding her. She caught sight of him and winced, pressing herself closer to Rake.

As Rake’s mother began to speak, Lizzie felt her heart stop. She wanted her acceptance so much since she knew how important it was to Rake. And how important it would be in helping to convince his father that such a pairing was indeed acceptable, even if not of the norm for their kind.

“Thank you, your highness,” Lizzie said, her voice just above a whisper. She could feel her golden eyes burning a little. Tears slowly welling in them, threatening to spill down her cheeks. She looked into the lioness’s eyes. “Together we’ll prove you have nothing to worry about. You’ll see how deeply our love really goes.” She turned to look at Rake and smiled. “I love you,” she stated plainly, her voice louder now. She leaned towards him and kissed him on the lips.

Lizzie was glad that Rake’s mother was at least willing to give her, give them, a chance. She hoped that Rake’s brother… and father… would follow suit. She glanced over at Reynard again. She didn’t like the way he looked at her, at them. There was something about it that made her blood turn icy. She knew she’d have to discuss her feelings about it with Rake. He needed to know her thoughts and she hoped he wouldn’t be too upset about them.

Slowly, the members of the pride began to disburse. Rake’s family backed away a little, giving Lizzie and Rake some space before they were to approach them once more. Only this time without so large an audience.

“Rake,” Lizzie whispered. “Your brother scares me. I don’t like the way he looks at us. Please just tell me I’m being paranoid or that I’m still a bit raw over what happened when I was first introduced to him.” She looked deeply into Rake’s eyes, trying to search for an answer. Whatever that answer was, she hoped it was something that could be easily implemented, something that could remedy the problem, banishing it forever.

Rake took a long, drawn out sigh as the crowd began to disperse and give them some space, smiling down at Lizzie after their kiss broke. She pressed closer to him and expressed her feelings about his brother, making Rake only offer her sweet nods and smile, trying to comfort her as he looks her straight in her eyes, filled with honestly, respect, and above all passion. Affectionately, he slipped her hands down to her waist and lifted her up playfully, wrapping her legs around his waist and leaning to kiss her passionately and affectionately before he answered. He bit on her lower lip a little teasingly, his canine just slipping a little past his lip.

“Reynard can go to hell…you don’t need to be afraid of him, my beauty.” He smiled a little and nuzzled her, making sure he was as close as possible to one another.
“I will always…always protect you…to get to you he would have to deal with me, and I over power him…besides, father will never forgive him if he hurt me, he did choose me as his heir…so any injury to me threatens the pride’s future.”
He smiled a little more, and placed an affectionate series of kisses against her lips, almost tripping a little as he moved with her slowly, completely drawn into her beauty and touch.

“But enough of Reynard…you have no idea how proud I am of you…you’ve really earned at least some respect from everyone, and proved to them why I love you so much…I love you, I love you.” He couldn’t even help but say it twice, only to lock his lips with her once again before a third time. His forehead leaned against her own, his hands were gripping her thighs tightly, holding her onto him affectionately and lovingly. “There’s so many things I want to show you around here…father wont be here for a little while, He had to go defend our territory to the west…savage place there, but it gives us abit of time…I want to show you where I live, If you would come…Its your house too now.” He smiled a little, and just leaned against her for a moment, his lips pressed lightly against her own. He would never do anything to her without asking her permission ,without a thought her opinion was a must in every single decision he made. She was part of his life, part of him, part of his heart. “I swear…the gods must love me so, to bless me with such a beauty to love…I’ll never let you go, Lizzie…I’ll never leave you.”

Lizzie’s heart felt light as Rake picked her up and began kissing her. His simple touch eased so many fears and worries that it was amazing. She could stay lost in his embrace forever. He expressed his feelings about his brother and whispered words of encouragement and pride in her actions when she faced his mother and everyone else. It was clear that he knew she’d been in a difficult position, and that he was more than satisfied with how she’d handled it.

“And I’ll never leave you, Rake. Not ever. When I said the only thing that would separate me from you would be death, I meant that.” Lizzie smiled at Rake and kissed him again. The feel of his body against hers sent heat coursing throughout her body. Oh how she loved her mate, her husband. He alone could stir such raw emotions deep within her body and soul.

Lizzie’s hands tangled themselves within Rake’s hair and she couldn’t help but kiss him again. She wrapped her legs more tightly around his waist and pressed herself, hard, against him. When they finally broke their kiss, she felt breathless and leaned her forehead against his.

“I’d love to see where you live,” Lizzie whispered, her breath coming in short, heated pants. “Where we will live.” She pulled back a little so that she could look into Rake’s eyes.

Smiling, Lizzie nipped at Rake’s jaw line and then his ear. Her body was becoming hot and she was more than aroused. The idea of living her life with him forever, being by his side no matter what life threw at them. It touched her so deeply, on levels she couldn’t even begin to describe.

Lizzie planted kisses all over Rake’s face and then she worked her way down to his neck. She nuzzled and nipped at him, her hands clutching at his shoulders, her legs wrapping even more tightly about his waist. “I love you,” she whispered. “I want you.”

Rake only pressed her tighter and tighter against his body and waist the harder she wrapped herself around him, licking and biting back at her neck when she began at his own. Her lips reached his ear, and her silent words slipped past her lips. He grinned widely almost immediately, biting a little at her shoulder, not enough to cause a lot of pain of Corse. He licked where he bit her for a moment, his hips pressing up against her own to grind a little bit into her, his body already reacting to her advance. “Well then…” he turned his head for a moment, biting and licking at her neck until he reached her ear “I wont keep my beauty waiting…” His hand slipped down to her ass, and gripped it tightly for a moment as he continued to pant a little heatedly as well against her. “We needn’t waste anymore time…just close your eyes, and I’ll take you before you could even speak the words.” His tone was enthusiastic, anxious, wanting, needing…his tongue ran across her neck once again, and in a second he gripped her behind with both hands, tightening her legs around his waist and taking off into a sprint. It was all a flash to Lizzie, Rake’s rumored speed was indeed true and visible to everyone who saw them.

In a second he ran to the very edge of the green circle of trees to the second biggest tree in the area, only fading in comparion to the mother tree, in which his father lived. The second he reached it, the nails on his feet turned into claws, and to her surprise he climbed vertically up the tree, running on it as if it were solid ground and nothing else, his grip around her just as tight if not tighter, his waist pressing and grinding against her own as he climbed, not even able to wait until he got up. He reached the top of the huge tree, and resting within it was a small hut, perfect for just the two of them. It was simple, only a bed of vines and carvings all over the wall…but they didn’t need anything inside it.

The second he stepped foot in it, he pressed her against the wall of the hut, his lips returning to bite and lick at her neck and lips, his pants growing quick and hot. Everything single movement he made was quick, over flowing passion and lust took over his body as he pressed against her harder, doing everything he could to get them started. “I love you…I want you too..” he finally answered her last few words, despite it being obvious already that he couldn’t wait to take her where they stood. His hands slowly slipped down and began lowering her skirt until it was completely off of her, his waist still pushing against her, grinding between her legs before they even took off all what they had on.

Lizzie couldn’t help but whimper as Rake bit at her neck, then licked where he bit her only to bite her once more. It was sweet, torturous agony. And the moment their bare skin made contact, she felt her entire body ignite as if on fire. Immediately her sex dampened with her juices and she let out a loud moan.

Unable to resist, Lizzie nipped at Rake’s jaw, his lips, his neck, his shoulder. She wanted to taste every inch of him, not miss a spot. She bucked her hips against him, the wall biting into her back as she did so. Clutching at his shoulders, her nails digging into his flesh, she threw herself forward causing Rake to fall onto his knees.

Lizzie pressed her lips hard against Rake’s, her tongue furiously exploring every inch of his mouth, tasting, savoring. Biting gently on his lower lip, she adjusted herself so that she pushed him down onto the floor as she straddled his hips. She looked into his eyes, her own smoldering with love and lust. She leaned forward to kiss his lips once more and then trailed more kisses along his chest, his abdomen, his thigh. When she came to his member, she took it in her hands and gently began to stroke it.

Turning to look at what she was doing, Lizzie licked her lips. She liked to see how hard Rake was becoming from her touches, her caresses. It only made her want him more. She leaned down and let her tongue flick at his tip, teasing it with gentle swirls. Taking just the tip into her mouth, she gave it a small suck followed by another lick and then a swirl. She looked into Rake’s face to see what his expression was. Her own filled with such animalistic desire, a want to taste him. Every delicious bit.

Lizzie’s golden eyes glittered. “Not a spot on you will be untasted after I’m through with you,” she said panting heavily. “I want to nibble on every inch of you. I want to learn every sensitive spot on your body.” She smiled. “I want you fully and thoroughly.”

At that, Lizzie leaned down once more and licked the underside of Rake’s shaft with her tongue. Her one hand gently fondling his sac while the other gripped at his thigh.

Rake blinked a little oddly at her as she threw him on the ground, but gave her the most devious of smirks. He liked that his woman knew how to take command every now and then, knew how to make him subdue to her demands. He was happy to comply, but tilted his head when she slid down his body and began licking at his shaft and head. He didn’t know what this was, or what she was doing. This was a human thing after all, he wasn’t familiar with it. “What ar--..” He couldn’t even finish his question, before her lips and her tongue made him cringe in pleasure, letting out a small grunt. He leaned up abit until he somewhat sat up, just enough to look at her as she spoke to him about nibbling every inch of him. He offered her a wide grin once again, raising a hand to hold her by the hair tightly, but not enough to hurt her too much. Rake was being rough, he was being instinctive, just getting caught up in the heat of the moment, anxious to see her new actions.

Immediately, his length began pulsing against her lips, Rake bucked his lips up for her, pressing his shaft against her lips a little more as a sign of need, he wanted her, and he couldn’t hold himself back from her. Rake’s knee lifted up for a moment, and began grinding itself between Lizzie’s legs, giving her a little bit of tease, pleasure running into her, just a taste of whats to come. He wouldn’t enjoy alone, no. If his woman was craving his taste, he craved her touch aswell, the more she licked the more his knee grinded up against her sex, her juices already spilling down his leg as he bucked himself further in anticipation, finally letting his tip slide between her lips, and biting down on his own lip hard enough for a small stream of blood to flow down his canine, his body already heated and sweating, his breath short and warm.

His grip tightened a little bit on her hair, but only in affection as he panted. “My body is yours…do with it as you see fit, before I lose my control and take you over.” His words were lustful, passionate, only slipping out between his warm, short pants. "I want you...I need you, do not make your husband wait any longer, my love."

Lizzie smiled at Rake’s words. She liked that she was able to get him so heated, so passionate. She could see the look in his eye, his inner lion raging and wanting to be unleashed. It was exactly what she wanted. Feeling him tug on her strawberry blonde hair, she swirled her tongue around his tip once more, easing the length of him into her mouth, deep into her throat. He was simply delectable as she gave little sucks as she slowly drew him back out once more.

Rake’s leg was between Lizzie’s own, grinding her over and over with each suck she gave him. The feel of it against her made her moan, made her hips act instinctually on their own. Bucking, grinding, rubbing. Her juices were oozing all over the skin of his leg. She could feel it pooling, dripping, her arousal making the ache between her legs radiate outward and consume her entire body.

Lizzie could no longer help herself and she let her body go completely, humping Rake’s leg as if she were some sort of animal in heat, in a frenzy that could only be satisfied by the man underneath her. She sucked on him again, harder this time, her teeth grazing his length’s sides ever so gently. She brought one of her hands up to his sac and began to fondle it tenderly. As she drew him back out of her mouth, she went to suck lightly on his sac, giving it extra attention, showing extreme gentleness, as she did so.

“I love how you taste,” Lizzie panted hoarsely, her body still humping Rake’s leg, her control nearly lost. Once again aware of the moisture dripping from between her legs, she asked him, “Can you smell me? Can you sense how much my body craves yours?” She let out another moan and whimper of need. “Only you can ever see me like this, Rake. Just you. Only you can get me this way…” her voice trailed off as ache for more grew within her body, causing her to cast aside all rational thought and go on instinct alone. And her instincts all screamed for Rake.

Rake’s body flared with lust and excitement at her actions, the more she licked and grinded against his knee the more his restraint began to escape him, his entire body calling her for her. The feel of her lips sliding down his shaft was incredible, something so new yet so pleasurable…but not quite enough. She humped his leg harder, and raised her head to look at him, her questions driving him to his breaking point, where he could no longer just watch her and let her lick, taste him…he needed to take her too. Rake leaned over and took hold of her hands, then quickly he pulled her over his waist so she could straddle him, and grinded her against the base of his shaft, sliding her harshly on top of him to tease her a little more, then leaned her upper body on top of his own to lick and bite at her neck and lips. “How can I not smell you…” He said between quick, heated pants. “Your lust and desire fumes your scent…my restraint is all but gone because of your actions…your lust…your smell…so waste no more time, and use me as you desire.”

He couldn’t utter another word, immediately muffing his lips with her own, biting and kissing at her lips in a rough, passionate kiss. His hips raises and he grinded against her once more, both his hands firm on her waist as she slid and grinded over him harder and harder, his tip beginning to finally penetrate her slowly. Their lips finally separated, with a little blood flowing down the corner of her lips. He immediately raised his head just abit and licked the blood from the lips, now pushing her down further on his shaft, penetrating her even further as the heated intimacy grew. Their combined scents could be smelled by the whole pride at this moment, every single breath and pant they took covred them in a smell of passion and lust towards each other, his entire body devoted to her pleasure.

"I love you..." he whispered to her through another passionate kiss, his hips bucking for her, ready for her touch and grinds. "Now take your husband as you please, before I lose control over my wife and have my way with her...a Lion's restraint can only go so far..and you might just let every single bit of restraint I have go..."

Lizzie smiled both at Rake’s words as well as his actions. The feel of his hands gripping her hips, his lips kissing hers… they were her undoing. She could feel him filling her up completely inside her core, stretching her to accommodate his size. She welcomed the sweet invasion and clenched her muscles just enough so that he could feel them squeezing about his length. Just feeling him within her like that was enough to make her moan.

Rake’s scent filled the air. Lizzie could feel it seeping into her skin, her hair, everything. She loved that it covered her from head to toe. She wanted his whole pride to know without a doubt that they were truly mated, that he no longer had interest in anyone other than her.

Lizzie grinded against Rake a little bit, her back arching as she did so. “Oh god, Rake,” she panted. She then moved so that she slid up his length, just his tip staying within her. Carefully, she twisted her body around so that she was straddling him once more. Only now her back was facing him.

Slowly, Lizzie slid herself up and down along Rake’s length, her juices oozing, dripping, making everything wet. As she moved along him, she began to fondle his sac with one of her hands. She placed her other hand on his thigh, for support and began to move along him a bit faster than before. Another moan escaped her lips, followed by a desperate sounding whimper. The wonderful friction of their bodies sliding against each other was more than overwhelming and sent waves of pleasure throughout her body.

Lizzie dug her nails into the flesh of Rake’s thigh. She moved herself faster against him, her backside slamming down against him, skin on skin. Again, she clenched her muscles. She wanted to feel him against every wall within her body.

“Rake…” Lizzie panted as she glanced over her shoulder to see what Rake’s expression was.

Rake moaned loudly when she adjusted herself so that her back was facing his chest, letting out a roar that echoed throughout the whole village. His voice and tone were filled with lust and passion, his hands immediately moving to her hips as she slid herself down over his length, his hips slamming against her ass harder and harder with each push and thrust upwards into her, his length filling her completely, fully driving himself now into her with each pant and breath. She dug her nails into his thighs, causing another roar to escape his throat from both pain and pleasure, meeting her eyes directly as she looked back at him lustfully, moaning his name and studying his expression. Rake only moaned her name back in a lustfull, fierce tone of voice. His hips grinded harder against her ass as he raising his hips, his length driving up harder and harder up into her, his back arching a little to allow him better leverage, pleasuring her with his length the best he could. Rake was completely entranced in lust and passion, his hands roaming over her body, clutching onto her waist with each thrust.

His instincts were slowly taking over him, oh how he wanted to take her over was unimaginable…yet, he had lost control. Her time of dominance was gone, the lion in rake completely possessed him as he raised his upper body and grabbed both her breasts. Rake squeezed them tightly as he hammered his length up into up, his thrusts growing even more powerful and forceful into his wife, harder and harder each push, stretching her further to fit his increased size. His hair fell on his back, sweat running down his body as he turned her head to the side for a moment, and met her lips with a passionate rough kiss, biting on her lip lightly as the thrusting never stopped. He was now in command, taking charge of his wife without fear nor worry. She loved this, she loved how rough he got with her, and he loved how she enjoyed his dominance. Nothing could ruin this moment for him, she was completely his own to use, and he didn’t deny her a single ounce of pleasure.

Lizzie knew that Rake was on the edge of losing control, that he was at the point where he had no choice but to let his lion take over, show its dominance. When he finally had to succumb and heed its call, she welcomed it, letting him do as he wanted, as he needed. She was his ‘lioness’, ready and willing for him to stake his claim and let him show all that she was his alone to possess… body and soul.

Rake grabbed Lizzie’s breasts, squeezing them, pulling her to him with passionate, brutal force. She could feel his length fill her completely, stretching her to the maximum, causing her to let out small yelps of pleasure. The harder he thrust, the more she wanted and when his lips touched hers, it was all over.

Lizzie cried out in furious passion, begging for more. Wanting it, needing it. Her muscles clenched around Rake as he drove himself deeply inside her. Pulsing over and over again, yet still far from sated.

“Rake!” Lizzie screamed again and again.

Lizzie’s words seemed to encourage Rake as he took her harder, only making her smile as she cried out. Her entire body lusted for his, needing it so very badly. She wanted it all. His touch, his love, his passion. She wanted it fully unleashed onto her, for him to take her body and use it until she could no longer walk, no longer move. Only then would she be content, fully satisfied. She wanted Rake to know that in this moment she was his as fully as a human could give itself to a shapeshifter. She only hoped it was enough.

“Rake!” Lizzie screamed again. Her voice echoing throughout the house, throughout the village. She knew the others heard and she didn’t care. She wanted them to hear, to know without a doubt that they were fully bonded. Not just in body, but in soul as well.

Body going limp, Lizzie’s cries became breathy and her skin glistened as a sheen of sweat began to cover it. The slip and slide of hers and Rake’s bodies made her juices pool once more, making her scent rise up strongly in want and need to anyone with senses keen enough to smell it. And it was all for Rake, him alone. Yes, her body was nearing the edge once more, wanting to fall over it into the abyss of rapture, the abyss of all that was Rake.

Rake’s suppressed dominance almost fully unleashed on Lizzie as a chain reaction to her moans and passion. She lusted so intensely, she moaned so loudly and thrusted herself over him with such power and want, every action she took begged him to only do it harder, to treat her like the animal he was, to satisfy her every need with his overflowing power and lust. She became so furious with her actions, fiercely digging herself onto his length over and over, his name moaned and screamed out from the bottom of her voice in passion and lust, only met by more of his roars and moans. He bucked his hips further, and rammed her down harder and harder over his length, his hands squeezing her breasts harder, using her to propel her over his length the more she moaned.

She pooled over him once again, her desire growing near and her actions becoming all the more passionate and lustful. His whole body quivered against her own with excitement and power, suddenly leaning forward and pressing her against the floor, leaning over her back and driving his length now harder and harder into her, his hands never leaving her breasts, squeezing both of them enough to use them as he propelled himself harder and harder into her. He finally let out a loud roar that shook the trees themselves, now hammering himself into her like he did the first time he took her, with the same lustful passion and feline power. Nothing about him restrained itself anymore, he licked at her shoulder only to bite down on it roughly, suppressing more and more roars and moans as his hips literally slammed against her ass with each powerful thrust he pushed into her.

He felt her tightening further around his shaft, only edging him to penetrate her deeper and deeper, deep enough that his seed could possibly leave its traces inside her. The new depth was amazing for him, never had he felt this close, this pleasure, this good when he thrusted into her, this was a whole new level of power and lust, one that only a husband could show his wife, one that only someone as dominant and fierce as Rake could pound into her. He finally let another lustfull moan escape him, his body sliding against her own as the ramming only got deeper and harder, powering himself into her with his full body strength. “I’m…Lizzie…I’m…!” He couldn’t even finish his words, but the meaning was clear. He was about to release his seed into her, that deep into her knowing what it could mean, his pants only growing louder as her body was pressed down against the wooden floor even further, his thrusts completely over powering her, dominating her every move.

Lizzie could tell that Rake was nearing climax. The way he moved, thrust and moaned had said it all. And the thought of him releasing his seed deep inside her only made her get closer to the edge of the abyss, ready to take that plunge with him and only him. To share in that moment of pleasure, to be that close. To know that his release could mean more for them in the future one day… All of it overwhelmed her senses and she knew she didn’t want to be anywhere else with anyone else.

“Let go, Rake!” Lizzie panted. “I want to feel you release inside of me! Fill me with your seed!” It was hard for her to speak between breaths and pants, but she wanted Rake to hear the words she was thinking and feeling. It was important to her.

Suddenly, Lizzie could feel Rake’s release, his roar loud, echoing throughout his village, not just the house. Lizzie’s own cries rang of pleasure rang out as she went with him, plunging into the abyss.

“Rake!” Lizzie screamed.

Lizzie felt her muscles tightening around Rake’s length, pulling him deeper as they contracted, pulsed. Each pulse was so very strong, it was as if her body somehow wanted to milk every drop of him and let it fill her up as it was meant to do. As it would do from this time forward.

Sweaty and spent, Lizzie collapsed onto her stomach. Her muscles were sore and she could barely feel anything in her quivering legs. She knew if she’d tried to stand up, she’d only fall back down again. So it was pointless to bother.

Lizzie glanced over her shoulder and smiled at Rake. She loved how sore she felt and she loved that in mere moments she’d be in his arms, their bodies close, hugging each other. Every moment with him was one she treasured. And for some reason, she wanted to follow up what they’d just done with a moment of tenderness and closeness. She wanted to fall asleep in his arms and wake up in them when her eyes were ready to open from her sleep. She wanted everything.

Smiling, Lizzie twisted her body a little so that she could look into Rake’s eyes. Her golden ones teared up a little, with tears of joy and happiness. “I love you, Rake. Mind, body and soul.” She reached for him, needing his help to move to be in his arms. As she looked at him, she knew she’d finally found her home.

Rake tightened his entire body around her as she screamed his name, begging him to release inside her. He was so deep, so passionate about his thrusts and hammers into her. Finally he obeyed her passionate orders, and shot off his seed inside her fully, only to feel her clench on his length, and climax with him. He let out a final roar as she milked him for everything he got, she was into this as much as he was, returning every moan and pant with ones of her own, giving herself completely to him as they finished with one another, finally collapsing and taking Rake with her. His chest felt heavy, his body was sweaty and his breath was warm…but he felt good. He laid on top of her for a few moments, just enveloping her with his body, holding onto her so tightly, so sincerely, so affectionately.

She turned ever so lightly to look into his eyes, then finally she snuggled herself up into his arms and her eyes teared up, only making him lean his head down and nuzzle her affectionately, licking any stray tears as they fell down her rose cheeks when she spoke. He struggled for a moment, but he was strong…he supported himself on his elbow, and leaned over her so he could look straight into her eyes, his body still pressed down closely on top of her, but not enough to hurt her. His chest pressed down against her breasts as he places a soft, yet passionate kiss on her lips, locking them with each other for long, timeless moments. His tongue caressed her own, tasting her, taking in her scent as passionately and lovingly as he knew how. He finally broke the kiss, only to lick the tears that now streamed down her cheek, and placed his hand on it softly afterwards.

“My heart to you is given:
Oh, do give yours to me;
We'll lock them up together,
And throw away the key.”

He smiled and rhymed his words affectionately, only to lean down and lick affectionately at her neck, biting at it a little deeply as a sign of affection and love. He needed her, he need to take in her smell…her taste, everything about her got his body more and more addicted to her. She was the only thing he lived for now. He released his teeth from her a moment, only to lick at where he bit her, then his strength finally began to loosen a little bit, and he leaned lightly over her completely, nuzzling her neck softly.

Lizzie smiled at Rake’s sweet words. She loved his tenderness right now. It was something she wanted and needed and somehow he was just able to tell, something she loved about him. She could tell that she was covered in his scent and that just made everything feel that much more intimate.

“You’re so beautiful, Rake,” Lizzie said. “And not just in looks.” She blushed a little. “The man I see inside of you leaves me speechless and in complete awe.” She chuckled softly. “I sound silly, huh.” At that, she nuzzled Rake’s neck, hiding her face until the blush passed. “But it’s all true. Silly sounding or not.”

Lizzie looked into Rake’s eyes and gave him a kiss, her arms wrapping tightly around him, her body as close to his as possible. The moment was perfect. She felt so comfortable around him and felt like the luckiest girl in the world to have found such a man… a shapeshifter.

“I love you,” Lizzie whispered, her eyes getting heavy. She knew she’d fall asleep soon and she was happy that it would be in Rake’s arms, in his house. As she felt herself barely starting to drift, she wondered what would happen the next day. Would she have to face the members of Rake’s pride again? His family? And what of this ongoing war with the wolves? Given Rake’s status as the next heir to lead the pride, she figured he must have a fairly large role in things regarding it. She just hoped that whatever his role, he’d be safe from harm’s way. She couldn’t bear the thought of losing him. Or of him getting hurt. She gave him a gentle squeeze and cuddled even closer to him as she caressed his chest lightly with one of her hands. Slowly, she felt sleep take its hold.

Rake couldn’t help but laugh a little when she called him beautiful, never had he been called by that title before. But he just nodded at her lightly when she buried her face in his neck, and he wrapped his arms around her tightly, kissing at her own neck line softly. “How is it…that the most beautiful woman in the world, is the one calling her husband beautiful, hm?...something’s not quite right about it.” He laughed a little more lovingly, every touch and kiss he placed on her was intimate, close, passionate. Everything he did painted a clear picture, one that stated how deeply in love he was with this woman, with this beauty, this goddess. He tilted his head abit, and licked affectionately at her shoulder as she began to doze off, feeling her lie comfortably on his body, holding her every so tightly. “And I love you too, sweetheart...” he brushed a stray hair from her face, smiling lightly and kissing at her neck once more. “I love you too.” He repeated once again, just to make sure she fell asleep with these words roaming her thoughts.

He didn’t care about anyone as much as he did her, the thought of something happening to him and leaving her on her own scared him, more than it should have, more than he hoped. But he would never let her know, he would never bring up the fact that he will face dangerous situations soon…he just wanted her, wanted to be with her, always. He blinked a little when he snapped out of his thoughts, only to find his wife sound asleep in his arms. The moon was now dominating the dark sky, night had settled in…not the safest time for the pride, knowing what lurks around in the darkness. He softly lifted her from him just a moment, before shape shifting into his lion form once more, and ever so softly leaning her against him, her head gently cuddled against his soft fur, and the large lion surrounding her fully, protecting her from every little harm that could ever reach her. He finally laid his head down as well, and closed his eyes in exhaustion.

Despite this…he would only be half asleep, he would always be alert for anything that touched her, for anything that came close to them. Like hell he would let her get hurt, his own life was priceless compared to her own. She made him feel so happy, enough that he couldn’t contain it. single handedly she had changed who he was, a mindless killer, following orders, to a husband worthy of her trust and beauty.

As Lizzie slowly opened her golden eyes, she realized that she was in an unfamiliar place, somewhere she’d never been before. Despite that, the feeling she got from where she suddenly found herself was warm, inviting. It almost felt like home even though it wasn’t. She shifted her body to look at Rake. She’d fallen asleep in his arms and wanted to see his beautiful face. As she turned, she saw that he wasn’t there; his arms weren’t around her. Yet, she felt warm and safe. As she turned more, she realized that she was surrounded by fur. Fur covering a heavy muscular form. Her eyes snapped open and she realized that she was leaning against a lion, its paws wrapped around her protectively.

Lizzie almost shouted out. But, she thought better of it when she let her mind tell her that Rake was a shapeshifter, that he was probably in his lion form. Steadying her breaths, she shifted a bit more so that she could face the lion holding her. She brought a hand up and gently touched its face, giving it a caress before going to scratch its neck and then ear. She then buried her face against its neck, rubbing her cheeks against its furn. Taking a deep breath, she instantly knew it was Rake. He’d just taken his lion form.

Feeling settled, Lizzie smiled and began to speak softly to her lion, her Rake.

“Good morning, sleepy head,” Lizzie whispered. “I see you are my lion today.” She giggled softly giving Rake a nuzzle and a gentle kiss. Again she rubbed his ears and then began to pet him.

Rake’s fur felt so soft underneath Lizzie’s fingers. She could stroke him all day long, never tiring of how luxurious it felt. She wondered why he’d chosen to shift into his lion form, though in the end it didn’t matter. Being a lion was a part of him. It was who he was. And she loved him for everything he was.

“You’re even beautiful in this form, Rake,” Lizzie giggled as she continued to pet him and stroke him. “I truly love you.”

Rake blinked a little bit as his eyes slowly sprung open, only to notice his wife playfully teasing him and playing with his fur. He only smiled playfully back at her as his daze faded slowly, and he rose as she said she loved him, Rake truly showing off how huge his lion form was, clearly way bigger than a normal, wild lion. He bumped her playfully so she fell to the floor, then jumped over her without touching her, transforming back into his human form right atop her, his body landing on top of her own, and his lips immediately pressing into hers, placing a passionate, loving good morning kiss against them, his lips smiling wide at her. As the kiss parted finally, his hand brushed a hair from her face, and he nuzzled her affectionately as he spoke

“I hope I didn’t scare you, my love…I just wanted to stay in my lion form just for tonight…in case someone decided to take you away from me in the middle of the night, I wanted to be prepared to protect you…forgive me if you were afraid.” He leaned his head into her neck a little more, his lips pressing kisses along it, small bites of affection following as he marked her a little more, his body pressing harder on top of her own now. “I love you…please sleep with me always…don’t leave me alone…I know it’s scary for you…but I’ll protect you with my life, I’ll do everything possible to keep you safe and with me…I don’t want to lose the one person my entire life is devoted for.”

Lizzie smiled at Rake. “You could never scare me,” she said softly, nuzzling against his neck. “I was surprised to see you in your lion form, but it didn’t take me long to recognize you.” She looked deeply into his eyes. “I’ll always know you, my love. Always.”

Lizzie gently pulled Rake to her, pressing her lips ever so softly against his giving him a sweet and tender kiss. She wrapped her arms about him and hugged him tightly, savoring the feel of his body against her own. Pulling back, she looked directly into his eyes and smiled.

“I love you as you are. Man form, lion form. You’ll always be my love.” Lizzie rested her forehead against Rake’s and closed her eyes briefly as she let out a contented sigh. “You are who you are on the inside and that is the person I love.” Just then, she chuckled softly. “And he happens to be both a man and lion…” her voice trailed a little as she opened her eyes to look into his once more. “And Rake, I will sleep with you always. Only the most dire of circumstances will ever prevent me from being by your side.” She touched his cheek with her hand and gave it a loving caress. “I love you. I trust you. I only want to be with you.”

Lizzie’s golden eyes glittered as she spoke to Rake. The love and devotion she felt for him was unlike anything she’d ever known. She knew his life was consumed with responsibilities – to his family, his pride, to the war. But whatever obstacles were thrown in their way, she wanted and hoped to overcome them with Rake, by his side as his devoted mate and wife. And one day… as his queen.

Back
Top Bottom