Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beauty Within (Battleship44 & darkangel76)

Rake’s mentality was more or less diminished by this point, his entire focus, body power, lust and urges drove him towards her. She began losing herself to her heat, the thoughts of it, her body’s reaction was too much for either to control. He wildly thrusted up into her, harder and harder each time she arched back, and begged for more. His urges only doubled when she leaned down and licked the stream of blood from the corner of his lips, his tongue slipped out to meet her own for that brief moment, before being pulled back into reality, ecstasy, pleasure.

She arched her back so far, her strands of hair tangled at his feet as his hips bucked up further, pushing and hammering his cock in sync with her thrusts. His body urged for more, and he was about to take more. Yet he only found her pulling him up to sit for a moment, his head only tilted, taking the small chance to pant. He pulsed and hardened Inside her for a moment as the thrusting seized, begging for the tightness back.

In response, she threw herself at him, kneeling over his length. He so eagerly accepted the change, his hands immediately grabbed her waist as his hips bucked once again, driving himself harder and longer through her, only to be slammed down to the wet ground by her descending thrust on top of him. His finally let out a loud moan against her, followed by a roar as she seemed to be taken over by frenzy.

He never expected it, he never expected the violent, commanding, rough, amazing experience she gave him. His senses were heightened, her scent driving him insane as she clawed and held tightly at his back, her lips nipping and biting at his shoulder. His hand suddenly rose, and in an instant he let it spank her abit hard, before he grabbed her ass once again, and in a sudden fit of power thrusted up into her harder and faster than ever before. His senses tingled against her, his hips over powering her own with heavy, hammering thrusts, satisfying her every urge.

To them, inside the small den, the slaps of his hips against her ass were almost like thunder In the pouring rain outside. His head leaned against her neck as his hammers continued, hammering into her but at the same time, licking and biting back at her neck. She could feel his warm breath running against her, his whole body seemed to be devoted to pleasuring every sense and feeling this new frenzy brought her.

Lizzie let out a groan as Rake’s hand spanked her rear, his thrusts harder, faster. She could scarcely think straight, see straight. Her sense of touch overriding all other senses.

Enjoying each sensation Rake caused to course throughout her body, Lizzie could only hope she was doing the same to him. Unable to control her actions, she trailed light bites up along his neck and then his jaw line until she was nibbling on his lower lip. The sounds of their mating reverberating off of every wall of the den, drowning out all other sounds.

Panting, Lizzie felt herself getting closer and closer to the edge. Her clit aching so badly that it was throbbing with want, with need. She knew it wouldn’t be long now before she fell over it. Fell over into something she knew would be beyond anything she’d ever known, ever experienced.

Lizzie pulled back a little so that she could look into Rake’s eyes. Whimpers and cries of pleasure passed over her lips, her skin was flushed a deep shade of pink and glistening with a sheen of sweat. She could almost smell Rake’s scent, with her dulled human senses.

“Rake,” Lizzie cried, her voice filled with a desperate sort of intensity, of need. Her hips moving, her nails digging, scratching, she could feel her muscles tightening around him, pulling him in deeper. “Rake,” she cried again. She could feel her body starting to fall over the edge, trailing along until it finally plummeted.

Lizzie cried out, her body shaking as she bucked her hips even more, urging Rake to thrust inside her as deeply and as hard as he could. Her muscles pulsed hard around his length as she orgasmed, begging for him to release, to spill his seed deep inside her.

“Rake!” Lizzied screamed out once more, wanting him to feel the same pleasures she was at that very moment.

His pants, moans, grunts, everything became louder and quicker the harder and faster her urges pushed her over him. She lost herself against him, and he lost himself to her. The overwhelming ecstasy flowing throughout his body only urged him further, only powered his body to hammer and pound into her pussy. Her lips trailed bites around his neck, and then to his lips. She bit at it, and he licked her lips passionately, affectionately nipping back before she pulled back and cried out his name.

He could feel her muscles tighten around his shaft, her clit begging, going crazy with every heavy thrust and pound against it. She cried out his name again, and again, until he got the picture. In an instant, she began to release her orgasm, and her sex begged for his seed. It was perfect, Rake was ready for a full release into her, her tightened muscles squeezed and brought him closer and closer to his release every second.

“Lizzie..I’m…I’m..!” he couldn’t bring himself to even finish his words. His head buried against her neck, and both hands grabbed her ass tighter than before. In an instant, he suddenly began ramming into her. Without holding back, without going easy, he struck her with the full force of his hips. His length driving roughly up into her, deeper and deeper, faster and harder with every second. His moans grew louder as she released, her orgasm flowing down over his thrusting cock. He couldn’t bare it anymore, giving in to his every urge.

In one last deep, tight, hard thrust, he pounded himself into her, finally almost erupting inside her walls. He shot out his cum harder than he had ever before, pulsing and hardening inside her as his release mixed with her own. He still buried deep inside her, pulsing until she milked him for every last drop he could give her. His heart pounded, his breath was heavy, but it wasn’t only because of the pleasure…It was also because she was the one he pleasured, and not anyone else.

Lizzie liked how Rake grabbed onto her, the possessiveness of it, as he gave one final thrust, filling her up and releasing all of himself inside of her. The feel of her body reaching its climax at the same time his did was beyond extraordinary. It was sheer bliss. She had no idea such a thing could be felt between two people.

Panting, desperately trying to catch her breath, Lizzie let her body go limp against Rake’s. She leaned her head against his chest and brought one of her hands up to his face to gently caress it before playing with his hair.

Lizzie wondered what Rake was thinking, what he was feeling. If it was even close to what she thinking. She was in complete awe and couldn’t understand why she’d had so many doubts prior to their mating. Pulling back a little, she looked into his eyes and bit down on her lip.

“What are you thinking?” Lizzie asked, her voice still husky, her body spent.

Rake rapidly caught back his breath, and his pants grew slower while her own grew louder. He needed to be strong, now more than ever for her at least. Despite it being over, he still enjoyed the feeling of him inside her, it made them feel connected somewhat, despite all that has happened, despite all the differences they have to cope with. Rake smiled as she leaned against him, and played with his hair. He sniffed in her scent for a long moment, only to lick affectionately at her neck and shoulder before she pulled away to look into his eyes. Before an answer, the rain outside had stopped pouring down finally, and the sun rose through the sky, marking dawn.

Before they knew it, they had been up all night, but not a hint of sleep was in neither of their eyes, just the exhaustion of the moment. He raised a hand gently, and brushed a hair from her face. His eyes met with her own, his deep red hues smiling at her. His first answer was only a kiss, leaning his head in gently to lock his lips with her own, pressing a passionate feel against her. His words were mere whispers through the sealed lips, smiling at her and speaking the few moments they took their breath.

“I wasn’t thinking anything…my mind was blown by how beautiful you really are…and how aggressive you can get…I like it” he grinned at her playfully, before pressing the kiss against her lips for a few long moments once again. His tone was now serious, only an affectionate expression taking over him as he licked her lips before he spoke. “But now…I think I finally understand why I was so eager to save you…if you ask me, putting my life on the line was worth every second of that.”

Lizzie felt herself blush at Rake’s words. He hardly knew her, yet his words made it seem differently. They even made her feel differently, made her believe they’d been together for a long while. It was as if during those hours of mating, something strange and wonderful had happened. It was almost as if they were connected now by some unseen force, something that bound them to each other so tightly that nothing could break them apart.

Looking into Rake’s eyes, Lizzie smiled. “I’m glad you saved me.” She paused a moment and chuckled. “And I’m glad we’re mated.”

Lizzie leaned in to kiss Rake, her lips gently touching his as she ran her fingers through his hair. She could hear the morning birds chirping outside letting her know that it was light outside. She knew she’d miss her appointment with her new boss, but for some reason that didn’t seem to matter any more. Nor did the fact that she’d be unable to see her mother again. All that mattered was Rake and being with him.

“Will I be accepted into your pride?” Lizzie asked, her voice giving away a trace amount of fear. “Will I be accepted as me? Or will I have to pretend I’m a shapehifter?” She was genuinely worried, so unsure if even after everything they’d done that she still wouldn’t be welcomed. Feeling silly, she added, “I don’t want to leave you, Rake. I want to be yours.” Slightly embarrassed, she buried her face against his chest.

Rake could do nothing but smile affectionately at her, her words striking awe in his heart as well. “I’m glad you saved me…I’m glad we mated.” She said. After all the denial…the fighting, the fear…this was worth it. He honestly began to fall for her, without much reason other than a few hours of knowing each other. She had that much effect on him, his affection was that vast and enveloping. She leaned in, and gently pressed a kiss against his lips, her hand playing with her hair. He smiled through it, and passionately returned her kiss, his own hands caressing her back softly.

She leaned back however, and worried questions made him frown a little bit. She had every right to be worried, and so did he. But he thought to himself once again, he had to be strong for her. He could not show her his weakness, his fears, his worries, he had to be there like he promised. And so he smiled lovingly at her as she claimed she wanted to be his, never wanting to leave him.

“And I will never let you go.” He pressed his lips against her just for a second, stealing a deep kiss. He laid back down on his back slowly, the water now warm with the sun’s heat. He took her over his chest, laying her body against him, her breasts pressed against his chest and her face looking down on his, only inches away. “I’ll be your backbone when you need me…and you’ll be mine. You’re my mate now…Lizzie.”

He raised a hand, and placed it on her cheek gently. “Weather they like it, or not…I…” he paused a moment, thinking it might be to soon to say it. “I don’t know why so quick…but I think I love you.” He blushed just abit more for the first time, the previous question of how she would be presented escaping him.

Rake thought he loved her? Lizzie couldn’t believe her ears. It was all so very insane. But then, how often did humans interact with shapeshifters? Only hours ago, she didn’t think they even existed. Yet, here she was with one, mated to one, one she found herself wanting to be with forever.

Seeing Rake blush made Lizzie’s heart melt. She leaned toward him and pressed her lips to his, gently moving them over his until she dared slip her tongue past them, deepening the kiss she gave him. When she pulled away she smiled and then laid her head against his chest, sighing contentedly.

Lizzie was still very worried about meeting Rake’s pride, being surrounded by shapeshifters who could take on the form of any large wild cat. She knew that Rake would protect her. She had absolutely no doubts about that. And she knew she’d do what she could to be the best mate she could possibly be, the sort of mate he deserved.

Lizzie noticed that Rake ignored her question about whether or not she’d be introduced as human or as a shapeshifter. She wondered why. She also wondered how she’d be able to hide her inability to shift shapes if Rake decided it best that she pretend to be one of them. But, deciding that Rake had his reasons for ignoring her one question, she left it alone figuring he’d address it when he needed to.

“I’ve definitely fallen for you,” Lizzie then said as she gave Rake another kiss, her fingers tracing lazy circles on his chest. She smiled as she thought on how she was now his mate. She really liked the sound of it now. “So,” she began. “Will the other members of your pride know that I’m yours?” Her cheeks turned a deep shade of red and she suddenly longed to have sharper senses so that she could smell Rake’s scent all over her body.

He blinked a moment as he didn’t expect a kiss of all things. He admitted he loved her, but didn’t think she returned the same sort of strong feelings. But it only made her kiss that much better, she even dared to slip her tongue past his lips, and his own greeted it playfully, rolling over it as the kiss turned passionate and deep. Rake’s hands wrapped around her ever so gently, yet tightly at the same time as she laid down on his chest.

He held her tightly against him, their aroma, scent, taste was now almost the same with only but a few exceptions. Her next few words brought the biggest smile to his face she has seen yet. She had fallen for him too, and she kissed him once again. Before he could answer, her question was asked, and Rake raised an eyebrow instantly. He lifted himself just abit up to look at her, sliding her up to meet him eye to eye for a moment.

A hand rose to her cheek once again, caressing it with his thumb. His look was serious, affectionate, loving. He knew when to stop being playful, and just comfort her and assure her. “Lets get one thing straight, my love…you are mine, and mine alone…so of corse everyone will know…I will MAKE them know so they do not dare touch you without your permission…weather I sneak you in as a lioness, or tell them the truth upfront…in both cases I will tell them who you are to me…I will tell everyone that I am yours, and you are mine for as long as my damn heart still beats.”

He slowly leaned up, and returned a kiss he owed her from before, his touch gentle, his lips caressing her own despite the serious, passionate words. “I will never leave you to be alone…Its…partially my fault you got into this…I regret it because I changed your life so much…but I don’t because If I didn’t…you wouldn’t be with me…”

Lizzie’s golden eyes prickled with tears. But not tears of sadness nor of fear. They were of happiness and that alone. She looked at Rake and smiled, tucking some of her strawberry-blonde hair behind an ear.

“Is this a dream?” Lizzie asked him. “If it is, I don’t want to wake up.” Everything she was feeling was so raw and on the surface. She truly didn’t know she was capable of such things. Somehow, Rake’s touch, his kiss, had awakened something inside of her. It was somewhat frightening, but she also found it exciting. So many new things to take in. New and wonderful things.

Lizzie leaned against Rake once again, her finger tracing lazy circles on his chest. Nuzzling against him, she wondered when they’d finally have to leave their little den. She wanted to just stay there forever, with him. But she knew that she wouldn’t be able to. They’d have to face reality at some point. She was just glad that it would be together, as mates.

Taking Rake’s hand in her own, Lizzie brought it up to her lips and kissed it. “My mate,” she sighed, nuzzling deeper against him. “I don’t regret a thing.”

Rake could only smile affectionately, and raise his head to kiss her once again as she teared up abit. She wondered if this was a dream, she didn’t want to wake up if it was” honestly, I don’t care weather this is a dream or not, I just want to be with you forever.”

He smiled affectionately at her as she leaned back down over his chest, drawing circles with her finger, and soon slipping his hand in hers. She kissed it gently, and his fingers laced with her own, holding her hand tightly while the other wrapped around her. He sat up abit at the very corner, leaning her over him still as she lied down, but he was able to look down at her. A smile spreading across his face that he had never experienced before. “I love you.” He said once more, this time without hesitation, without doubt of fear of the meaning behind the words.

“We’ll get some rest…hell, even play a little more later.” He smirked a little deviously, his playful side returning along with his loving, adoring, affectionate one towards her. “But once done…Ill take you back to my pride, promise you wont leave my side when I do though…If I lose you already…I don’t know what will happen to me. My heart is connected to yours…as Is my body.” His hand raised once more, and it ran though her hair affectionately, over and over. “Im always here…even when im not.”

Lizzie smiled when Rake told her that he loved her. It was clear to her that shapeshifters had strong emotions, fierce and fearless like the wild animals they partly were. It was new and strange, but she found herself embracing it, accepting it. Her time with Rake awakened something deep inside herself, allowing her the ability to let go, to let her emotions just lead her where they may. It was frightening, but for some reason she found herself doing just that and not worrying about where she would end up. Whether it was because she’d mated with a shapeshifter or because these were things that were already there insider her, only dormant, she didn’t know. But she didn’t question it either.

Lizzie’s life had changed forever the moment she witnessed Rake shift from lion to man and now even more that she’d mated with him. Stretching her body next to Rake’s, she nuzzled against him and planted small kisses along his chest.

“I think I love you too,” Lizzie said. She paused a moment and then chuckled before adding, “No. I know I love you too.” It was so overwhelming to say such a thing and so quickly. Humans normally took much longer to be able to say such things to one another. Such relationships took time to build. But she’d had no choice with Rake. However, despite that, she found herself glad that she’d didn’t because now she knew for certain she wouldn’t want things to be any differently than they were.

Snuggling close to Rake, their naked bodies touching and emanating heat, Lizzie slowly closed her eyes. She tried to take in his scent like he could for her, though her dulled human senses wouldn’t fully allow her to. Sighing, she allowed her body to fully relax and drift off into a fitful slumber, her arms wrapped tightly around his body.

Rake’s arms were like a blanket over her, covering her as gently and as warmly as they possibly could. His touch was somewhat gentle despite the Intimacy moments ago, his hands caressed her as she kissed at his chest, admitting her love for him as well. Rake smiled once more when she closed her eyes, tucking her into him for warmth and comfort. He shifted just for a moment, and shape shifted only part of his body. A tail quickly snuck from his lower back, and with surprising strength pushed a large rock over the Den’s door. He could move the rock later easily, but for now it served its purpose for blocking the sunlight from the small den, giving her abit of shade to sleep.

Rake closed his eyes as well, and leaned completely down on the floor. He was her bed, her blanket, everything she needed. “Sleep for abit then…regain some of the strength we’ve wasted. When we wake up, it’ll be a whole new adventure for you…for me too.” He closed his eyes at that, her image carved through his mind. She was everything, right now it wasn’t logical. To him nothing made sense, nothing was as valuable as her, nothing was as precious as her, he loved nothing more than her. How would he protect her from everyone…was he really strong enough to be a shield against the entire word? Everything roamed through his mind, her presence alone was forbidden, let alone the mating. Regardless…he still didn’t regret it. All he worried about was her safety, and how he can prove his commitment and love to her.

When Lizzie finally opened her eyes, she had no idea as to how much time had passed by. The den was dark, but she could feel Rake’s body against her own. It was warm, inviting and wonderful. She smiled as she recalled the events from earlier, events that had truly occurred, not something that had been a dream. She heaved a contented sigh and noticed the large rock blocking the entrance way.

Lizzie allowed her eyes to adjust to the darkness of the den and eventually she was able to mostly see everything around her. She looked at Rake’s face. It looked so peaceful, so beautiful. She watched his chest slowly move up and down as he breathed. Unable to resist, she gently touched his face, caressing it tenderly, lovingly as he slept. She draped one of her legs over his body and snuggled close to him, moving her hand up to touch his soft hair.

It really was like a dream. Though Lizzie knew that later on that day, Rake would have to take her to his pride. She hoped that she’d be received well, that Rake wouldn’t be in too much trouble for bringing her back with him. She was worried, frightened, but she knew that as long as they were together, things would somehow work out in the end.

Giggling a little, Lizzie moved her position so that she was straddling Rake. She leaned down and kissed him. “Wake up, sleepy head,” she said.

The poor man had sunk in a deep sleep from the stress and exhaustion. Yet he slept well, despite all the injuries he suffered, the pleasure he experienced as a reward, everything. His hair was covering some of his face and eyes, soon brushed away by a wandering hand. He could feel movement, he could sense her slowly coming to wake. She draped her leg and touched his face, immediately he leaned into her hand despite being asleep. It was as if he recognized her touch alone. He didn’t need to see her to know she was there. His eyes quivered for a moment as she straddled him now, sitting up over him and whispering for him to wake.

His eyes slowly opened in response, and the first thing he did was smile. He comfortably placed his hand on her waist and tilted his head just abit, his eyes meeting with her own. He could see everything in the dark, naturally he posses the eyes of a cat, his vision ten times her own. “I hope you slept well.” He smiled wider, and leaned his head up to affectionately place a kiss on her lips, leaning back down afterwards. “I did knowing you were here anyway…I don’t think ill be able to sleep again with you next to me, or…” he tilted his head up and raised an eyebrow deviously at the position she sat. “On top of me.”

A sneaky grin slid on his face, their eyes meeting once again so he could study her expression. “there’s going to be a whole fuck load of jelous lionesses when we head back.” A laugh escape him, leaning up to press his lips affectionately against her own once more. The attraction he felt towards her was unreal. It never faded, never diminished. “For I have gotten me the rose from the thorns…the beauty from the wicked, a goddess among humans.” He was absolutely flirting again, only trying to make her smile, to make her worries fade into his trust.

Lizzie smiled and laughed as Rake spouted forth his compliments. She found his flirtacious humor rather endearing. So very him. She knew she’d always smile so long as he was near her, with her.

“Jealous, huh?” Lizzie spoke. Teasing him right back, she added, “Just how many of these lionesses have you been with?” She paused a moment and smiled coyly. “You know, I do know how prides typically work. One male with many females…” she let her voice trail off a bit, trying to see what Rake’s expression would be as she spoke. “Hrmmm…”

Lizzie fully trusted Rake, despite what she was saying to him. He’d promised her that she was the only female he’d be with from now on and she believed him on the promise, that vow. She couldn’t help but tease him a little though and it was apparent in her tone that she was as well. But she wanted to see him squirm, blush, if even a little bit.

As Lizzie waited for Rake’s reply, she gently scratched her nails along his chest and smiled.

Rake blinked a little bit at the sudden question, and immediately the every look a man gives took over him. At first, he blushed oddly for no reason, and then seemed to be hard at thinking. He sort of knew she was teasing, but still didn’t want to mess up on his answer. From past experiences, women feelings got hurt pretty easily. So he finally looked up at her, his nail roaming at her shoulder for a moment.

“Its different in prides of shape shifters. We sort of take abit of both worlds…lions, or cats, just mate with anyone all year round…while humans, choose one. Im still a fairly young male, so far I’ve only been with one before I met you…just a female my father expects me to be with. When a male however finds a female he loves in the pride…he can settle on her, and only mate with her for as long as they wish.” He leaned up abit more, and placed a kiss on her lips. “And that’s what I just did…I gave up the rest of the lionesses for you.”

He smiled, answering as honestly as possible, letting her know everything. He did grin abit at her hands, clawing at his chest. “But it was worth it.” His hips bumped up abit, giving her a nudge as she at atop him. He leaned back on an elbow, and raised his upper body up just abit, only to press another head on kiss against her lips, his hips sliding up a little more while doing so. “I promised you’ll be my only mate…and that’ that. I trust you…and I hope you trust me when I tell you I love you.”

Lizzie smiled, closing her golden eyes and letting out a soft groan as Rake pressed his hips upwards against her. “I do trust you,” she said. “And I love you.”

Opening her eyes, Lizzie touched Rake’s hair and ran her fingers through it a little. She rocked her hips against him playfully, her cheeks tinged a pale shade of pink.

“What’s past is past. I was merely curious,” Lizzie added. “Not to mention teasing you a little.” She leaned forward and kissed Rake, her lips moving over his until they responded the way she wanted them to.

Lizzie wrapped her arms around Rake’s neck, her hands tangling themselves in his hair, pulling, tugging. She continued to rock her hips against him, taking in the sensation of his length rubbing against her slit, which was slowly starting to get damp. Like the night before, she could feel her clit starting to ache for him once again, a deep heat rising up from within. She wanted him. And she was elated that from that day forward he’d be hers and she his forever.

Nipping at Rake’s jaw line and then his ear, Lizzie suddenly whispered, “I want you, Rake.” Her body was slowly igniting, screaming for him once more. She knew he could smell it, sense it and that just made it that much more erotic in her mind. Then, without even knowing why, she whispered to him, her voice a husky rasp, “Take me like you would a lioness.”

kissed him. A creeping smile flashed before her, one of his fangs sliding past his lower lip. “Don’t scare me with questions like that again.” He pouted for just a moment, before sitting up a little. Her first words brought a smile to his lips, only to be followed by a kiss that she manipulated until it turned passionate and lustful. She wrapped her hands around his neck, and grinded her hips harder against him, his length already hardened at the touch. There came the familiar scent the made him lose himself. He sensed her urge, her heat, the sudden want for the pleasure only he could grant her.

He licked at her shoulder and neck as she pleasured herself passionately over him, craving her on top of him. Yet rake turned his head suddenly at her last words, take her like he would a lioness?.. abit of a pause, then a wide grin replaced the smile almost instantly. That was it, that was his trigger, the one thing she needed to say to get him going completely mad with lust. He leaned his head in closer to her ear, his length beginning to grind abit deeper and harder against her. “Then I guess ill be carrying you all the way to the pride…” His words were riddled, but clear.

He felt her confidence, her urge, she did not hesitate to ask, and he would not hesitate to give. In a second, he slid her off of him and stood on his knees, turning Lizzie and placing her on all fours. His hands grabbed her waist tightly, and he leaned over her back softly. The tip of his member proded and grinded between her legs, not entering jut yet, but readying her for it. She got wetter by the second, and his head turned so he could press a passionate, rough kiss against her lips. “I wont hold back...you wish, Is my command.” His hands then moved to grab her breasts tightly, squeezing them and pulling at them for a moment, before basically using them to propel himself forward, the first few inches of his length penetrating her once again.

Lizzie licked her lips in anticipation of what Rake would do. What would it be like for him to take her the way he would a lioness of his pride? She wanted to know, needed to know. It was a part of who Rake was and she wanted to experience it all, leave nothing unexplored. Shaking, but not with worry or fear, she readied herself for his actions.

“Then I guess I’ll be carrying you all the way to the pride…” Rake said, his voice trailing, filled with raw animalistic lust.

Lizzie barely nodded when Rake suddenly had her before him on all fours, his hands firmly gripping her waist. She felt his body towering over her, allowing his tip to rub against her slit, only making her wetter, hotter, just for him. He kissed her then, roughly, passionately. It made her breath catch and she knew in mere moments he’d unleash his inner animal, showing her just what it mean to be ‘his lioness’.

“I won’t hold back,” Rake whispered at her, his voice gruff, but far from frightening. “Your wish is my command.”

Lizzie felt her entire body shiver, the anticipation nearly overwhelming her. Just then, Rake grabbed her breasts. Squeezing, pulling. He then thrust himself forward, his tip, followed by his shaft ramming inside of her, hard. She let out a yelp of pleasure as he let the frenzy she knew was now consuming him take over.

Rake’s body gently slid abit upwards the further his length slipped inside her, pushing every inch of him as deep and as far as it would go. She could tell this was going to be different, his length was harder, throbbing more, and filled her in an instant. Suddenly his hands tightly grabbed her breasts, and his hips wildly began thrusting into her.

The pace he started was what he left off at a few hours ago, not even taking it slow for the first push. Rake’s body heat was radiating over her own, his pants loud and quick straight from the start. The thrusts quickly turned into pounds, his hips rammed harder and quicker with every push, every moan she let escape her he pushed harder. Rake surrendered himself to his instincts, the power of his thrusts unreal for a human. He leaned back for a moment, taking her with him as he stood on his knees. His cock never left her, ramming into her tight walls even harder than before.

His hands left her breasts to grab her waist, pulling her back in sync with his thrusts. His length pounded and hardned even more inside her, her breath, her touch, her scent, everything about her arousing his inner animal. He pulled her up to her surprise to she also stood on her knees against him, her back to his chest, his hips never stopping, ramming her with thrust after thrust. He reached around her and grabbed her breasts once more, hammering himself up into her fully, letting her take his full size every single time. His lips trailed her neck, kissing and softly biting it. He was taking her like an animal, the animal he was.

Rake’s touches grew more ferocious as the seconds passed. But Lizzie found herself welcoming it, wanting his inner animal to take her, claim her, make her his lioness. She knew it was the closest she’d ever come to truly being what he was. In these moments, she could be a lioness, she could be whatever he wanted, whatever he needed.

Moans of pleasure escaped Lizzie’s lips as Rake pounded himself deep inside her, making sure she felt every inch of him. She could feel his mouth at the back of her neck, licking, biting, showing signs of the dominant cat he could be.

Lizzie knew she’d have marks on her body after this. But she found herself wanting that, wanting others to see, to know. She wanted them to have no doubt that she was Rake’s and his alone. Especially when she was introduced to the pride. Though she fully trusted Rake, she wanted each and every lioness, especially the one his father wanted him to settle with, to know that he’d chosen her above all others. That he loved her and she him.

Lizzie’s breath came out in heavy pants, her body glowing as her sweat covered her body. She could hear the slap of Rake’s skin against her own and it made her clit throb, wanting more, so much more. Barely able to stand, she reached down to touch herself just a little. She let out a loud gasp. She couldn’t believe how aroused she was and all because of Rake’s touch. Not wanting to climax too quickly, she brought her hand away from her clit and reached it up and around Rake’s head, pushing him closer to her neck, encouraging him, urging him on.

Cries and whimpers of pleasure passed over Lizzie’s lips, filling the air. Rake’s thrusts were even harder now, more urgent. Each one making her body go more and more limp, forcing her to succumb to his movements, mold to his body. The feelings of ecstasy that consumed her as she submitted to him were more pleasurable than she thought possible.

“Claim me, Rake,” Lizzie rasped out between breaths. “Claim your lioness!”

The pure, raw emotion of pleasure escaping her was urging rake more and more, much to her joy. The way his body grinded against her own, the way he held her so tightly against him, the way her breasts felt when he squeezed them, it was all unreal. Rake was entranced by the intimacy, drowning in lust and craving for touch. Every time she begged and moaned, he thrusted harder, and quicker.

He didn’t seem to ever stop hammering into her, he didn’t seem like he would reach a pace or limit, all she asked for was given, and with raw power. She lowered her hand and touched herself for a few moments, indicating her heat even more for him. She wrapped her hands around his neck after reaching up, urging him to go harder, to do more to her, to claim her as his lioness. Rake was more than eager to do so, his lips trailed her neck, biting and licking in the midst of the pounds.

His hips rammed against her ass, Rake even took her to a flat wall of the small den, and pinned her front against it. His cock pounded into her harder and harder, deeper and faster. Her clit rubbed against the wall every time he raised her with his thrusts, pleasuring her further. She wasn’t only going to be marked with his bites, by the time he was done, his scent would fathom her. The distinct smell of heat and ecstacy will be clear to everyone. She was his, and he claimed her as his. Everything he did to her was going to show, the ramming, the biting, the licking, she was his lioness, and he was taming her, marking her as his own.

Lizzie could feel her legs weakening as Rake continued to take her. She loved that he was doing this to her, making her body submit to his own. As he pinned her against one of the den’s walls, she felt him able to thrust into her harder, faster. Each pound caused her to press against both the wall and his body. The blissful waves that coursed through her each time that happened was sheer torturous agony, a wonderful fury she never thought possible and never wanted to end.

Panting loudly, Lizzie could feel her muscles tightening from the inside out. She was getting close, but she still wanted more. “Rake!” she cried out over and over again.

Rake continued to pound against her, his thrusts relentless. Suddenly, Lizzie was sure that she smelled something. Something pleasant, erotic and wonderful. It was Rake. She knew it in an instant. How she was able to pick up his scent with her dulled human senses, she didn’t know nor understand. But she didn’t care. It was like a gift to her and it only heightened her own sensations flowing within her blood and entire body.

Moaning, whimpering, Lizzie’s cries made it clear that she wanted more, that her aching clit was at its most sensitive. She could feel her juices oozing between her legs, adding to the slipping and sliding that their bodies were already doing with the sweat covering their skin.

“Oh my god, Rake!” Lizzie cried out. She could feel her legs trembling, her thighs quivering. All of her muscles giving out save the ones sheathing his length. She felt like she was going to explode, she wanted release, needed it. “Please, oh god, Rake!” she shouted again. The stimulation was overwhelming, her body on fire all for him.

He could feel her, he could feel her every little twitch, every little moan and muscle giving out on her. Her moans echoed over and over, calling for his name, begging for him, wanting him more and more. She was his, he was hers, that was it. She moaned louder, beging him again as she hammred her against the wall. Screams of lust, cries of pleasure, all escaped her as her body and senses were taken to a whole new level of power and ecstasy. She got wetter and wetter yet again, her fluids oozing out of her as he thrusted harder and quicker because of it. It helped him, made it easier for him to ravage her as her walls tightned around his length.

Her muscles were giving out from his power, all but the one tightening further and further on his shaft. She wanted to release, she couldn’t hold it against the immense pleasure. Rake backed up from the wall just abit, only to slide his hands down to her thighs, and lift her with shere power. He spread her legs, exposing her further, her back pressing against his chest even more. He began thrusting as hard and quickly as his strength would allow him, finally he was beginning to crack, finally he wanted to release Into her.

He moaned out her name loudly, his hips slapping against her ass rougher and harder, pulsing and hardening inside her, signaling his release. “Cum with me!..” he finally spoke, in a loud moan that escaped him. “Make me yours as I make you mine! Lizzie, I’m…!”

Back
Top Bottom