Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gunner's Needs M x F - Romance & Passion (Edited 18July14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner

Star
First off, I am only looking for a female character to RP with. Not men or futas. No furries. Sorry.

My Perfect Woman (not required, but if you're curious):
Squirting
Above-Average Breasts
Redheads
Stockings & Garters
Piercings
Tattoos

Pairings:
Asylum Patient x Nurse/Doctor
Soldier x Commanding Officer (modern era)
Soldier x Embedded Reporter
Hippie x Soldier (Viet Nam era)

Fandoms:
Warhammer 40k
Starcraft
Mass Effect
Tenchi (craving a Kiyone x Tenchi)

Plot Ideas:

REALLY craving 'Well, This Is Awkward', "Supporting Staff' & 'Enemies With Benefits'.

The Naughty Bridesmaid
She drinks a few too many, flirts a little too much, and is a little too loud. She has tats, piercings, and dyed hair. She was invited to the wedding as a courtesy, with the hope that she wouldn't show up. But she did. And while she's there, she notices that the cute best man keeps sneaking glances when he thinks she's not looking...

Basically, I'm looking for a bridesmaid who's a bit of a goth/alt girl (tattoos & piercings a must). Not a bad girl, just one who likes to have fun & knows how to let loose (and gets a little carried away sometimes), which made her a bit of a black sheep. She'll be playing opposite a sort-of straight-laced best man.

Seduction, flirting & hot sex follow. ;)
Seeking: an alt-girl bridesmaid

Supporting Staff
A special operator and his support agent have a special bond. While he is the hands of the operation, she supplies his with information, guidance, communcations, and other support, keeping him alive in hostile lands. And not just that, but they often take care of personal issues for them too, such as bill payment or other minor tasks so that the operator can fully concentrate on his mission.
After years of working together, my character and his support agent have a strong bond. Stronger than he realizes. She has secretly harbored a crush on him for a while. It was difficult enough for her to keep for herself as she guided him trough third-world countries, kept his fridge stocked, and renewed his driver's license, but now it's all coming to a head. Recently, he's often being paired with a hot, blond flirtatious new agent. His support agent is afraid of loosing him. But when he's been oblivious to her hints so far, how could she MAKE him see her?
Seeking: female support agent

Well, This Is Awkward
Both our characters are college students, sharing an apartment off campus. I'm a bit of a womanizer, a new girlfriend every month, while you're quieter, better behaved. While we've been friends since we were freshmen, and while I've been completely oblivious to it, your character has always harbored a crush on me. You've done everything oh can think of; coming onto me (which I take as a joke), to shacking up with my friends to make me jealous (which I don't notice). But I don't notice. Instead I bring a new girl home, past you every few weeks, oblivious to your true feelings. But you finally have a foolproof plan. Tonight when I get home, you're going to wait until I'm asleep, tie me down so I can't get away, and tease me until I FINALLY understand how you feel.
Seeking: A woman to tie me up & tease me until I commit.
Kinks: being tied up, teasing, a mildly (but lovingly) dominant girl

Enemies With Benefits
Two enemies eventually finally end up having INCREDIBLE sex. Of course this changes nothin, and as soon as they're done (and maybe still during) they are at each others throats. What happens after that? Do they keep returning to each other for best sex of their life even though they can't stand one another? I'm open to whatever as to our characters, but I think it lends itself best to college students.
Seeking: My hated female.
Kinks: ?

Embedded
As the US prepares to invade an unnamed (Middle Eastern or Eastern European?) country, command starts assigning embedded reporters to the units in the cantonment areas. Generally, these civilians are assigned to a soldier to act as a 'minder', especially on combat operations. It's inevitable that they would grow closer.
Seeking female reporter.

Faithless
A mercenary teeters on the edge. Once he was a good man, a soldier with a family, but he lost all that, and with it, his faith in God. Now he teeters on the edge of the darkness, ready to fall in. One night, one the eve of another operation, a divine being appears to him. But what does it want? Is it a good being, there to save him? Or is it a being of evil, there to give him the final push into darkness and claim his soul. Or if you're open to it, maybe both, fighting over him.
Seeking female divine being(s)

The Rookie
A rookie cop is finishing his training, assigned to a senior female officer. she's a seasoned vet, and he's new. She gets it done smoothly and he's still figuring it out. Eventually she starts using him to get her sexual release. How they arrive there I'm up for ideas on. Maybe she does it to all her rookies. Or maybe she decides to seduce him. Maybe they both get revved up after shooting and do something in the heat of the moment.....
Seeking female senior officer
Kinks: aggressive female
I'd also be willing to go the other way; a senior male officer and a female rookie.

The Resistance
2011. America has been invaded by the newly reformed Soviet Union. American partisans fight the Russian Army and it's allies through the streets, forests and homes of America. But in the midst of it, can two fighters come to find momentary solace with each other?
Seeking female resistance soldier.
Kinks: violence (not sexual), romance

Throw me any other ideas you have. Looking forward to hearing from you. :D

RE: Players Wanted For Bimbofication Gameshow!

Gunner said:
Bimbomania
The hit show 'Bimbomania', by Blonde Concepts, pits four-five women (usually criminals or those down on their luck) against each other in a series of sexual competitions. The losers of each round have their mind or body modified, and the rounds keep coming until all but one of the contestants is a cock-starved bimbo. The winner gets fame and wealth, while the losers get all the cock, pussy, tongue and fingers they could ever want.
Seeking: A player willing to RP multiple women
Kinks: bimbofication, tattoos and piercings, exhibition, sexy clothes, group, lesbian

I would love to do this game, send me a message so we can set it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom