Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bend me to your will! >:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slashed007

I am Slashed007 and I am desperate for some plot and smut! I need a good mixture of both in order to be truly satisfied with the RP!

I am Literate and prefer to write two to three paragraphs, but I can write five or more if that is more preferable. Please no one paragraph responses!

Before you read my kinks please note that the Kinks with two stars next two them are kinks that need to be in the RP for me to enjoy it.

My Favorite Kinks:
* Discipline / Punishments
** Fear
** Force
* Forced Incest
* Hair Pulling
* Kidnapping
** Non-Consensual Scenes
** Vaginal Virginity (I always like to be innocent)
* Anal Virginity
* Anthros
* Biting
* Blindfolds
* Choking
* Coersion / Blackmail
* Enslavement
* Face Slapping
* Giving Oral Sex
* Humans
* Incest
* Large Cocks
* Leash & Collar
* Licking
* Light Bondage for Sexual Play
* Macro Cocks
* Masturbation
* Nonsexual Piercings
* Receiving Anal Sex
* Receiving Oral Sex
* Scratching
* Sexual Pain
* Sexual Restraints
* Spanking
* Swallowing Semen
* Teasing
* Vaginal Penetration
* Verbal Abuse
* Very Experienced Partners
**I'm the Sub
*Long Hair

**I also like romance, even though my character would be forced by the other character, I would eventually want a romance to develop between the two. It would be a rocky road and take a while, but everything comes with time. >:]

I also prefer to RP in 3rd person
For an even more detailed list of my kinks check out My Rabbit Hole (click here)

**Another important side note would be, I truly enjoy men with long hair. I'm just not a fan of it when it's short. A man is just sexy with a full head of luscious hair!
Examples of sexy long haired men, just to prove my point:
Shortest it gets for me! :) , Yum! Who can resist this? Not me!, Mhhh... hello delicious!

IDEA CITY:
Remember my must have kinks:
force, fear, vaginal virginity, Non Con, etc.
Ideas
:

***One last thing, the images I provide can be used as characters, but don't have to be. Generally, I just provide them to be references, or guides to the type of men/characters that I am attracted to. If the pictures link doesn't work the first time, go back and then click again and it should work.

Basic Ideas:

Movie Fandom Section:
Pocahontas (Kocum or John Smith)
Pocahontas
Pocahontas
John SmithKocoum
Beauty and the Beast
Belle
Beast(not what you'd expect)
Beast
Beast
Aladdin
Aladdin
Jasmine
Mulan
Shang
Mulan
Mulan
Lord of the Rings
Castle in the Sky
Muska x Sheeta (What if Muska won?)
Muska
Muska
Sheeta
Sheeta
Howls Moving Castle (What if Howl was as cruel as the legends?)
Howl
Howl
Howl & Sophie
Sophie

Video Game Fandom:
Castlevania (the new lords of shadow one)
Assassins Creed
Uncharted
Skyrim
Farkas
Farkas 2
Vilkas
brynjolf
Ralof
Hadvar
Soul Caliber 5

Anime Fandom:
Gungrave
Brandon Heat
Samurai Champloo
Mugen
Jin
Berserk

Incest section:

Will not play twin sisters roles.
Will not play mother roles.
I'm never completely dominant.
I HATE submissive males!

Daughter/ Father
Sister/Brother
Niece/Uncle
Cousin/Cousin
Daughter x Mother/Father's cousin
Goddaughter/Godfather

Marital Incest:

Step-daughter/Step-father
Daughter-in-law/Father-in-law
Step-sister/Step-brother
Sister-in-law/Brother-in-law
Sister/ Brother's Father-in-law

Cliche Fantasy Pairings:
Vampire x Human
Vampire
Vampire 1
Vampire 2
Vampire 3
Vampire 4
Vampire 5
Vampire 6
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf 1
Demon x Human
Elf x Human
Elf 1
Elf 2
Angel x Human

Historical Pairings:
Nazi x Jewish Girl
Nazi 1
Nazi 2
Nazi 3
Nazi 4
Rich Plantation Owner x Indentured Servant(they were before slaves)
Native American x Protestant Woman
British Solider x Patriot Woman
Soviet Union Spy x American Woman
Spanish Conquistador x English Settler
Spanish 1
Spanish Solider x French Huguenot
Pirate x Kidnapped Girl
Pirate 1
Aristocrat x Peasant
Aristocrat 1
Aristocrat 2
Aristocrat 3
Aristocrat 4
Aristocrat 5
King x Commoner
King 1
King 2
King 3
Egyptian King x Captured Concubine

Mafia Boss x Kidnapped Girl
Mafia Boss x Enemies Daughter
Mafia Boss
Mafia Boss
Mafia Boss
Mafia Boss
Mafia Boss
Mafia Boss
Mafia Boss

Indentured Servitude
Before slaves came to the colonies wealthy planters and company owners    used indentured servants for a source of labor. Indentured servant were usually poor commoners, criminals, or debtors who had the opportunity to go to the new world. Their immigration passage and fee's would be paid for in return for them working a number of years for whoever brought them over. They would work for however many years until the contract expired. Then the indentured servants would have their freedom in the new world. Indentured servitude, however, had many downfalls since indentured servants had no control over their working conditions, or living arrangement's. This would often result in brutal or harsh treatment. Many indentured servants were used in the south or Chesapeake area. I would like to start an RP where a poor, but good looking English women becomes an indentured servant to a rich man. I would like it if she didn't know who he was or meet him, until she arrived at his estate. While she works there for hours and hours cleaning the estate and sometimes working in the fields he see's her. He becomes immediately attracted to her, and uses her for more than what she signed up for. 

Roanoke Island
Sir Walter Raleigh attempted to colonize in Virginia at Roanoke, and when he left for supplies he came back and the whole colony had mysteriously disappeared. Since nobody knows what happened to the colonist that had attempted to stay their this could go many ways. Maybe the Spanish who had already colonized in Central and North America(Florida) could have grown angry at the English's attempt to colonize, or maybe a Native American tribe could have wiped them out. Either way I want my character to become prisoner to either a Spanish (Spain) conquistador/ warrior or to a Native American.  

The Revolution
Remember the quartering act? Well maybe a young maiden is subjected to the rule of a British soldiers as he lives in her home. Since he is legally allowed to stay within her home.

Aristocratic Power:
A man with power, prestige, and a known name for himself owns a large manor and is betrothed to a beautiful rich aristocrat; however, his dark needs crave someone he can take advantage of and bend to his every will. So while he courts his betrothed in public, he sets his sights on a beautiful, yet poor commoner. With an overabundance of cash it’s quite easy for him to obtain this beautiful commoner and hide her in a separate estate, so his soon to be wife will never know about her. 

This role play has no specific dates, just generally centered in a time back in history when the wealthy controlled everything. So like pre-colonial England, France, Sweden, Germany, or even colonial times might work as long as the story is not centered within the colonies.  

Dominate Couples: 
So there are a variety of ways this could be done, I would prefer to play only one character and have two people dominate my character. The couple in which I would be interested int are as follows: 
Older Brother & Older Sister/ Younger Sister
Married Women & Married Man/ Kidnapped Girl
Two Male College Friends/ High-school girl

Slightly Developed Ideas:
Lucifer takes my character to hell in her dreams and violates her, and she wakes up thinking its just a dream until he finally physically takes her to hell.
Or
Lucifer created her and now at the age of 18 takes her back to hell when she falls asleep because its the easiest time to take someone into another world.
Lucifer
Lucifer 2
Classic Horror Movie
Five friends embark on a journey to Vegas to have some fun, high school is over and they all graduated. Why shouldn't they be celebrating? Ashlyn is quite excited for the trip. She is ready to have fun and gain new experience, especially since her high school years were filled with incredibly hard work. Her friends slacked off a lot more than her, and weren't in any of her high classes, but somehow they all managed to stick together; however, on their way to Vegas the car breaks down, only to be towed by some strange people in a small town. Ashlyn worried extensively about the whole situation and would have much rather called a non local towing agency so her and her friends could be back on the road before it got dark. Herr friends were much less worried than she was and convinced her to calm down. Yet when a young man asks if they’d like to spend the night at his house until the car was fixed Ashlyn grew even more nervous. Her friends still writing off her warnings consented to stay at the young mans house . That night everything went hay wire, and Ashlyn found herself shut up in a dark room with no windows, and chained, unaware of where any of her friends had disappeared to.

It’s a Foreign Affair
Selena did not possess many friends and therefore always spent her free time roaming chat sites so she could talk with someone. One day Selena logged on to her computer and began to chat when she received a message from a mysterious man. This man lavishes multiple compliments upon her and makes her feel more than nervous. He also began to ask ask her where she lived as well as personal questions. Like a normal worried college student, Selena tells the stranger that she felt unsafe talking to him. Selena logged off quickly, despite the protest from the stranger. It had been a few days since Selena logged on, but that didn't matter because on her way home from school she was seized. She was dragged to the white house by secret service, apparently the man she had been chatting with online was the king of some foreign nation and threatened war with the United States if they didn't hand Selena over to the angry leader.

Just a Smart Bad Boy
Autumn, a very smart girl preferred to follow the rules of the boarding school she attended. She hated confrontation and made sure her uniform was always in perfect condition. She was also always on time, but unfortunately she had to use the back staircase in order to get to one of her classes. The back stair case was home to all the troubled youth's of the boarding school. What was even more unfortunate is Autumn's bully, who waits for her everyday at that staircase. He was a smart bad boy, everyone thought he was a fuck up when really, he was genius. He never had to read a day in his life, but knew everything. The man refused to attend classes and would constantly harass Autumn. It seemed that no matter what time, no matter what he was doing, he would stop whatever he was doing and focus all his attention just on her. He lived to make her feel intimidated.

Greek Gods
Sky was a beautiful woman who had only been present on the earth for nineteen years. Her face resembled porcelain and her hair seemed to mirror the night sky. For some reason though, Sky was kept from being married and she had no clue as to why. Until one day her father revealed to her the true reason which angered her quite a bit. Turns out she had been kept away from marriage because she was to be given to a god. Sky was so repulsed by the idea of becoming a gods play toy that under the cover of night she escaped the city and hopefully the god she was suppose to be given to; however, things never went Sky’s way.
(Could be any god I usually prefer, Hades, Zeus, Poseidon, or Aries god of war)
Hades
Zeus
Poseidon
Aries

Wolf Wonderland
so in the world of werewolves everything involving mating is more beneficial for the man. When imprinting it is the man who sinks his teeth into the female to claim ownership, it is the female who bears her mates mark making her untouchable by other males, it is the female who succumbs to the strong emotions that course through her veins whenever her male mate is around. The male wolves have it good. In human form they constantly struggle with there more primal side, sometimes when angry or being possessive over their female their eyes will turn black and their canines will elongate. With all this being said, when a beautiful beta wolf/werewolf , whom is stubborn and prefers to be alone, finally finds her mate she refuses him. Her mate will not allow this and forcibly imprints upon her and marks her as his. The female wolf by the name of Ella, is filled with mix emotions and a variety of hate/love towards her one and only mate. Things get even more complicated as she approaches the time where she will experience being in heat for the first time and her mate will not allow her to deny him.

The Wild, Wild, West
A powerful man, whom owns most of the western town in which Mattie lives, is desperate for the one piece of land she just happened to inherit. Mattie is a lonely, yet beautiful women and is not prepared for the dirty persuasion methods of the western man; however, when she refuses to give up her precious land that the powerful man lusts after, trouble begins to brew. Clearly not happy with Mattie's choice to be defiant and for the 20th time reject the money he offered her, he sent his minions down to her estate to steal her away and bring her to him. He was ready to convince Mattie to sell no matter what.
Cowboy/ Western Man

Story of Hades and Persephone

In Greek mythology Persephone is the only daughter of Demeter, Goddess of fertility and Earth. Hades is the god of the underworld and the dead.

While Demeter was looking for her daughter one day, she learned that Hades had kidnapped her while she was out picking flowers. He had kidnapped her because she was so beautiful that even Hades, the god of death who hardly glances up at the living world for more than a few seconds, was struck by her beauty and fell in love with her. Demeter, with her beloved daughter kidnapped and forcefully married, fell into deep depression, and all fertility on earth stopped.

Hades began to notice that his once glowing bride had now become depressed and dark; she only wandered around his gardens without saying a word, looking up at the living world, sighing and sobbing. He attempted to make her happy by lavishing her with thousands of gifts, but Persephone was still unhappy.

With fertility on Earth at a halt because of Demeter's depression, humans began going hungry as their crops died, and animals fell asleep. Zeus sent Hermes down to to the underworld to demand that Hades release Persephone back to her mother. Hades was truly in love with Persephone and began to panic at the thought of losing her. With a last attempt he resorted to trickery. Before Persephone went back to her mother, Hades approached her with a pomegranate fruit, and began to cry over the fact that she was leaving him forever. He offered the pomegranate as a final present before she left, as it had been grown in Hades' private garden.

Persephone took the pomegranate from Hades out of pity, but only ate six seeds from it before throwing it away. When Hermes arrived he saw the pomegranate fall to the ground and questioned Persephone. She admitted to eating it and was told by Hermes that because she had eaten from the garden of death she was forever connected to the underworld and could never leave.

Demeter became outraged that Hades had tricked her daughter into staying forever and went to the underworld to take Persephone back home herself, but only ended up starting a fierce fight with Hades. To make them both happy, Zeus decided that Persephone would stay with Hades one month for every seed she had eaten.

Thus every year Persephone would live with her solemn and dark husband for six months and then return to her mother in the world of the living for the other six.

When Persephone is with her her mother, Demeter, Demeter is happy and the world goes lush and green, and crops begin to grow. But when Demeter is separated from her daughter, she becomes depressed, and everything on earth dies, animals sleep, and the world freezes in ice and snow.

(I would love to start at the kidnapping part!!!!!)

picture to consider when thinking of this RP
Hades and Persephone
Hades and Persephone
Hades
Hades and Persephone 2
Hades 2
Hades and Persephone 3

Soldiers:

Well this idea isn't fully developed, but I figured maybe there could be a group of solider's who capture a girl who is important to the enemy. Her beauty makes it so the band of soldiers can't help but defile her virgin body.

This RP could be played with multiple characters or you could chose to be just one solider. Either way I still want to implement my required kinks along with the romance factor which we can discuss.

Also another idea I contemplated doing with soldiers is that there is only one female solider and the men like to poke fun at her. Soon they begin to take advantage of her. Again this can be played as multiple male characters or one. Of course i'm the female!

Some picture to look at when pondering this RP:
Soldier 1
Soldier 2
Soldier 3
Soldier Girl 1
Soldier girl 2
Soldier girl 3

Jail Mix Up:
Poor Grace started her political blog to try and expose the important people who were so corrupting the state. Now she's been framed for felonies, found guilty, and sent to a male penitentiary, full of hardened criminals who can hardly believe their good fortune. She'll have to deal with sadistic, horny guards; her cell mates (2 or three of them); the feared gang leader who claims her for himself and his gang members; and then the Warden offers to protect her provided she becomes his personal slave...

Okay, so this can work multiple different ways. The dominant can decide to play all the male characters within this RP or choose one. If you choose to play one character you can be a guard, the warden, a gang leader, or a cell mate.

pictures to consider:
Prisoner
Warden
gang leader
Multiple Prisoners- Take your pick :p

Native Americans and the Americans
So I really have a craving for an RP involving a woman from either an extremely rich family or an extremely poor family being taken by an Indian. This plot would take place before the west was completely settled, maybe even before the railroads were everywhere. This RP could go a number of ways. A rich white woman could be stolen from her soon to be husband on their way to California, or maybe a poor girls abusive father ships her out west to be married, but an Indian raid takes place and she never makes it there. Either way I want the RP to stress the conflicting views of the Native American way of life and the “Americans” way of life from that time. I also want my required kinks to be within this RP, so definitely force, fear, and rape and eventually a budding romance.

Pictures to consider:
Indian Male
Native American
Native American 2
Native American 3 <33333
Native American 4

Egyptian Peasant:
Sapphira is beautiful girl with long black hair and startling blue eyes, but she is a also a poor girl condemned by her status and lost to the world. Her family abandoned her at young age leaving her to nothing but the cold hard streets. She has to hide her face so nobody thinks about taking her and selling her in the Egyptian slave trade. She makes herself dirty so nobody bothers with her and tries to find her own food. She refuses to beg. The only time she cleans and rests is at the end of the day, in a spot near the river that nobody frequents; however, one day while she was bathing an attractive looking male had seen her. Without Sapphira noticing he watched and then left shortly after. The next day Sapphira was out on the streets and back in her dirty rags. Unfortunately she happened to run into a man, the wrong man. Her dirt and grim rubbed all over his clean clothes, and when she looked up at him she quivered. He was the Pharaoh.

Be My Princesses, or Queen:
So, I want to do a more modern day RP for this, but I figure the world could be some alternative world. That way countries that don’t exist in the real world can exist in the RP! Anyway, for some reason I want to do something with a prince or king. I have an idea I am quite fond of if you’re interested in reading further! So, I figure different nations princes/kings gather together for a party amongst the nobles in some sort of neutral area. All the nations that gather are in relative peace with each other. I figure my character, a commoner, is simply walking down the street when she walks into an unusually beautiful man. Due to the unexpected collision she spills her drink over herself, but she doesn’t get mad and instead apologizes. My character a foreigner as well as a commoner doesn’t recognize who the man is and is unknowingly conversing with a prince. The prince invites her to a party to apologize for causing her drink to spill and sets everything up for her, including clothing. My character, a bit weary, attends the party anyway. I figure the party could be a masquerade ball because most nobles would recognize her as a commoner otherwise. When she attends she attends she finds out that she is attending a royal party and slightly panics. She also realizes the man she talked to on the street was a prince/king. Anyway, long story short about 6 princes are gathered at the party.

I want some mistake to happen where a prince thinks she is a noble and asks her to dance and something’s happens to where my character has to go back to their kingdom. Maybe she humiliates a prince publicly by refusing a dance and then he accuses her of defying him. He then has the legal right to take her back to his castle and make her work for him, finding out she is a commoner as well. Little scenarios like that could work. Also the prince who invites her to the party, isn’t the prince who will take her home. That’s sort of just the back story. Anyway, this is just an idea that could be tweaked! I would really like the prince to be arrogant, stubborn, forceful, and cold at first anyway. He could treat her really badly, maybe even do some terrible things. Eventually, however, I would like for my character to start to grow on the prince and maybe there relationship changes slowly.

I don’t know just an idea!!!!

Some pictures for princes:

P.S. these are just references, unless you want to use one. I can also not use pictures at all in roleplays, but some people like them so.

Prince
Prince2
Prince 3
Prince 4
Prince 5
Prince 6
Prince 7
Prince 8
Prince 9

Role Plays Based of Pictures:

Characters to Consider RP's From:
Character 1
Character 2
Character 3
Character 4
Character 4
Character 5
Character 6
Character 7
Character 8
Character 9
Character 10
Character 11
Character 12
Character 13
Character 14
Character 15
Character 16
Character 17
Character 18
Character 19
Character 20
Character 21
Character 22
Character 23
Character 24

Scenes to Consider RP's From:
Scene 1
Scene 2
Scene 3
Scene 4
Scene 5
Scene 6
Scene 7- Sorry for disobeying you
Scene 8

CRAVING AT THE MOMENT:

Dominate Couples:
So there are a variety of ways this could be done, I would prefer to play only one character and have two people dominate my character. The couple in which I would be interested int are as follows:
Older Brother & Older Sister/ Younger Sister
Married Women & Married Man/ Kidnapped Girl
Two Male College Friends/ High-school girl

Mafia Boss x Kidnapped Girl
Mafia Boss x Enemies Daughter
Mafia Boss
Mafia Boss
Mafia Boss
Mafia Boss
Mafia Boss
Mafia Boss

Plot One:
The leader of the Mafia exemplifies a the image of a ruthless man. A man who harbor respects for his men, yet will weed or traitors and enemy's with the utmost brutality. (Insert name) leads the mafia with an iron fist, but is quite young for the position; however, he has all of ability to rule the criminal organization with the most efficiency. The former leader, his father, had been killed by an enemy organization and actions that meant war. (Insert name) knew that his enemy had a daughter, a beautiful daughter that he dotted upon. He knew that if he could get his hands on her that he could effectively use her to crush his rivals. Oh, how sweet revenge can be.

Plot Two:
(Insert name), one of the most powerful leaders of the crime world, has recently been attracting a lot of media attention; therefore, some of his organizations activities have had to be halted or delayed. A bit more than irritated with the coverage, he decided to catch the person responsible for documenting his activities. When (Insert name) discovers the reporter who has been foiling his plans, he is surprised to find a cute woman as the source of his irritation. With new found plans, (Insert name) begins to plot on how he can silence her.

Note: Despite my current cravings, I will accept role play's and other ideas I have mentioned. I will also accept ideas that are not my own.

Stuck with a Prince:
So, I want to do a more modern day RP for this, but I figure the world could be some alternative world. That way countries that don’t exist in the real world can exist in the RP! Anyway, for some reason I want to do something with a prince or king. I have an idea I am quite fond of if you’re interested in reading further! So, I figure different nations princes/kings gather together for a party amongst the nobles in some sort of neutral area. All the nations that gather are in relative peace with each other. I figure my character, a commoner, is simply walking down the street when she walks into an unusually beautiful man. Due to the unexpected collision she spills her drink over herself, but she doesn’t get mad and instead apologizes. My character a foreigner as well as a commoner doesn’t recognize who the man is and is unknowingly conversing with a prince. The prince invites her to a party to apologize for causing her drink to spill and sets everything up for her, including clothing. My character, a bit weary, attends the party anyway. I figure the party could be a masquerade ball because most nobles would recognize her as a commoner otherwise. When she attends she attends she finds out that she is attending a royal party and slightly panics. She also realizes the man she talked to on the street was a prince/king. Anyway, long story short about 6 princes are gathered at the party.

I want some mistake to happen where a prince thinks she is a noble and asks her to dance and something’s happens to where my character has to go back to their kingdom. Maybe she humiliates a prince publicly by refusing a dance and then he accuses her of defying him. He then has the legal right to take her back to his castle and make her work for him, finding out she is a commoner as well. Little scenarios like that could work. Also the prince who invites her to the party, isn’t the prince who will take her home. That’s sort of just the back story. Anyway, this is just an idea that could be tweaked! I would really like the prince to be arrogant, stubborn, forceful, and cold at first anyway. He could treat her really badly, maybe even do some terrible things. Eventually, however, I would like for my character to start to grow on the prince and maybe there relationship changes slowly.

I don’t know just an idea!!!!

Sample of my writing:

Alana in her state of vulnerability had softened before Lucifer, letting him see how he affected her mentally. While her vulnerability remained high he gave her great pleasures, and for some reason Alana felt attached to Lucifer. She couldn’t understand quite why she still remained lip locked with him, in fact she felt ashamed with herself. She felt something, some spark, some intense passion she couldn’t turn off at the moment. She knew that when Lucifer leaves her be she will reflect on her stupidity. Right now though she could barely think about anything else but his warm mouth, smooth hands, and the warmth of his touch.

Her mouth continued to follow his lead, moving when his moved, tasting when he tasted. She felt inadequate to centuries of practice that he had received in this department. Her legs remained spread and the weight pulling on her wrists began to bother her slightly, but the pleasure Lucifer provided her with overrode any pain. Alana still unable to see couldn’t look upon Lucifer, she couldn’t understand what he was feeling, although, she doubted she could ever know that. His fingers graciously continued to move inside of her and she felt herself building up to what she figured would be her first orgasm devoid of pain. As her body shook in pleasure, and her moans grew more lengthy and breathy, she felt his hands be suddenly removed. A soft whimper escaped her lips as his finger exited her body. Lucifer was being cruel ending her pleasure so soon. His cocky, yet lust filled voice boomed out into the open and he teased her with his words. Sometimes she wished he wouldn’t speak because his arrogance made her sick, but he was right she wouldn’t protest now.

She felt his warm presence move away from her body and for an odd moment Alana felt extremely lonely and sad. She quickly got rid of that feeling, she knew that those feelings were not only dangerous, but of no use when in a position such as this. She couldn’t see what he was doing far away and didn’t know if his mean streak had come back. If it did she figured there was a large possibility he would get an item to torture her with. A shiver ran up her spine, she didn’t like the sound of that. Then she felt his presence return, with his return his hand gripped her clothing. In one quick tug her attire ripped in half and everything was displayed for him. Her honey colored tan skin, her pink nipples, slim tummy, and her round bum were out in the open. She didn’t know what became of the fabric, but could only wait nervously for Lucifer’s next move. Then with a quickness she felt herself falling, but just as quickly warm hands caught her waist. A gasp escaped Alana’s lips, she couldn’t believe he was that fast and that strong.

She felt herself be carried toward some unknown destination, but after a few seconds of thought she realized they would be sitting on the throne. Of course Alana was right as she felt herself being lowered down with Lucifer’s body. Then her knees were spread by him and she straddled his waist. She still couldn’t see him, which troubled her slightly, especially when she felt his warm member press close to her womanhood. Her breathing hitched and her whole body shivered. Despite the intense pleasure she had been experiencing, she couldn't stop the fear from plaguing her again. She knew how big Lucifer was and she knew that her physical body was still a virgin. She could remember then pain so clearly that intense shivers ripped through Alana’s body. She could remember the pleasure he took in harming her and felt extremely afraid all over again. Alana, with her arms now free, crossed them over her upper body, despite the close proximity of her chest and his face. Alana wasn’t trying to bar Lucifer access to her body or protest with this action, she simply was trying to comfort herself. She tried to quell the shaking of her body with her arms.

Still positioned above him, dick lingering just below her, and fear plaguing her heart, Alana waited for his next move. She couldn’t see and she couldn't assess the look on his face in order to tell if he would be unusually cruel. She felt his hands still firmly griped on her waist and she remembered once again the last time he had used her body. His grip that night had been so strong, that if it were her body now bruises would have formed. He had used his rough grip to slam his member into her body. Alana whimpered recalling the memory. As a short time passed she soon dropped her arms because it seemed impossible to quell her shaking body. When she did, it was only shortly after that Lucifer began to suck on one her nipple, his teeth nipping at it ever so slightly. Alana didn’t sit in the dark for long, however, because after he was done with her nipple he discarded the blindfold. Her deep, forest green eyes which were filled with honesty and innocence displayed her fear perfectly as her eyes quickly found Lucifer’s red gaze.

(so this was a response to someone else, and therefore there are somethings you won't understand.)

Lastly, if you have any of your own ideas that would work with both your kinks and mine just reply to this thread or pm me.

RE: Idea Galore!!! Desperately Craving an RP!

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bump!!!!

bump
!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)))))
BUMP!!!!
;PPPPP

I sent you a pm about Skyrim RP. Also down for sci fi or other fantasy if you are.

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))

bumpppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!

bump, bump,
Major bumpage !!!!!!

I wouldn't mind doing an Uncharted one with you if you can think of a good plot! PM me, finally found a fellow Uncharted fan :D

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPp!!!! please
I'm craving an RP!!!! especially the native american RP!!!

bumpity bump bump!!!!

We can do some Incest Sister/Brother if you like.PM me if you want ;)

BUMPPPPPPPPP

RE: Idea Galore!!! I need Dom's, I need an RP!

bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

RE: Idea Galore!!! I need Dom's, I need an RP!

bumppp

RE: Idea Galore!!! Ton's of idea's awaiting your selection!

Bump! :)

Bump!!!

BUMP!!!

bump!

:) craving an RP!!
BUMP

RE: Dom's Needed Badly

Sadie let out frustrated sigh as her eyes wander about the room, all her RPing partners have seemingly abandoned her. She wishes somebody would save her and start a role play with her, but sadly things seem bleak.

BUMP

RE: Idea Galore!!! Updated :)

Bump! Dominant Couple RP CRAVING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom