Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What would you do with $600 million dollars?

Rudolph Quin

Mistaken for some sort of scoundrel
Withdrawn
If you're an American, did you buy a Powerball ticket(s)? If you won the jackpot($587 million) what would you do with all of that money? :)

RE: Powerball

Hahvoc The Opast said:
I've never played powerball so I have no idea. XD I've never been hopeful about winning anything.

Okay. What would you do with that much money, though? If you won would you spend it on anything interesting? Like more kinky piercings, perhaps? :cool:

Shit, I'd be planning me some crazy ass Disney vacations!!!!!!!! Oh Disney fiend that I am. Hell, might even consider buying property there just so I can go whenever... awwww yeah. Yes, I will flaunt my Disney love proudly. XD

darkangel76 said:
Ohhh..... and I'm talking Disney WORLD. Because EPCOT is the freakin' shit!

Yeeeeaaahhh boooiiii! *double high fives*

I'd give the money to some charities, spend most of it on myself and my family, then move the fuck to Ireland and drink, tour Europe and Asia, and buy myself a nice house somewhere and make sure my family is well off. Also, put myself through school until I'm satisfied with my degrees. [Yeah, I want to have about four of them.]

Hahvoc The Opast said:
I'd give the money to some charities, spend most of it on myself and my family, then move the fuck to Ireland and drink, tour Europe and Asia, and buy myself a nice house somewhere and make sure my family is well off. Also, put myself through school until I'm satisfied with my degrees. [Yeah, I want to have about four of them.]
And... some more kinky piercings, probably, right? :p

But that is really cool and generous. I like how the schooling came last as an afterthought. Nah! You wanna do alla the fun stuff first! XD You got a wanderlust it seems. Same here. I don't want for a lot as far as possessions("Do we have enough to pay the Netflix and Internet bill? Alright, I'm good.") but I definitely want to go and see and do shit!

Yes, I want to travel sooooo fucking bad. You have no idea. >_< I already have some kinky piercings - tattoos would come next.

darkangel76 said:
Rudolph Quin said:
darkangel76 said:
Ohhh..... and I'm talking Disney WORLD. Because EPCOT is the freakin' shit!

Yeeeeaaahhh boooiiii! *double high fives*

Hells to the fuck yeah! XD
*returns those high fives*

*gets in on the high fives... hoping it is cool....*

I love WDW....

Also... there is someone on here I would share with. *smiles... the someone KNOWING who she is....*

3ngag3 said:
They don't have Powerball in California, unfortunatley...

That's okay. Still, what would you do if you won that much money?

People keep skipping this question and it's the one I'm most interested in having answered. Come on, people, I wanna hear your outrageous dreams! Be selfish! XD

1. College
2. Car
3. New House for my parents & pay it off
4. Energy and money efficient renovations on that house to reduce bills
5. Go to all of the countries I've wanted to go to
6. Buy everyone I love a gift
7. After graduation... Build or buy myself a house, 3 stories. First floor would be an art studio and office. The other 2 would be house.
8. Save the rest.
9. Budget to see how well I could make the rest last to live moderately and comfortably.

I wouldn't go crazy. I've heard stories of lottery winnings ruining a lot of lives and friendships.

10 Million for my mother.

10 Million for my brother.

10 Million for my favorite aunt.

10 Million to charities.

60 Million to spend:

• House - Large, but not too large. I've no interest in a mansion.
    Car - Mach Five replica
    Computer
    Laptop
    A few HD TVs, possibly CRT
    Every video game and console I want
    Trips to Italy, France, Russia, China, South Korea, and Japan.
    Miscellaneous spending and living expenses

100 Million to be saved.

100 Million to be invested.

300 Million towards making my very own animation or video game company.

Hahvoc The Opast said:
Also----

I WOULD TOTALLY BUILD A SHARK TANK AND KEEP SHARKS.

OMG! FREAKING AWESOME! And feed them the bodies of bad ex-boyfriends(unless you're intent on not feeding them trash). "He fell into the tank on accident, officer, which had nothing at all to do with our recent, messy breakup."

Mitsu said:
10 Million for my mother.

10 Million for my brother.

10 Million for my favorite aunt.

10 Million to charities.

60 Million to spend:

• House - Large, but not too large. I've no interest in a mansion.
    Car - Mach Five replica
    Computer
    Laptop
    A few HD TVs, possibly CRT
    Every video game and console I want
    Trips to Italy, France, Russia, China, South Korea, and Japan.
    Miscellaneous spending and living expenses

100 Million to be saved.

100 Million to be invested.

300 Million towards making my very own animation or video game company.

Wow, when you dream, you leave no stone unturned, eh? :D Definitely not a mansion - like a nice house that isn't gonna constantly fall apart with the latest innovations in appliances, but still nice and cozy, right? And I think I'd want somebody to clean my house once a week. I do alright keeping tidy and whatnot but fucking dusting man.

Even if I were to go traveling, I think the farthest I'd go is Canada because even money can't erase my fear of the ocean. Also, you guys are so much more generous than I am. I wouldn't be giving any of that shit to my family. Short of an expensive medical emergency(because I'm not completely heartless), they'll do just fine the way they're doin'.

Damn, $600 million....What I wouldn't do....Mitsu already listed most of what I would do, but I feel like saying it anyway:

$30 million to pay for a nice house for my mother and stepfather, along with new cars for both and a new boat for the latter (the guy loves fishing, and I promised him if I ever got rich, I'd buy him a new boat)

$30 million for my father and stepmother, same as above (father does love fishing as well, and his poor boat is having so many problems)

$20 million each to my four uncles (two of them aren't REALLY uncles, but I call them such anyway because they're really close family)

$30 million each for my two sets of grandparents (yes, my parents are divorced, in case anyone asks)

$80 million for myself

- House (nothing too extravagant, two stories at the most) with energy-saving appliances to help reduce bills. It will need a big garage though, because there are several muscle cars I want as well.

- A new practical car for everyday use

- Finally build that huge underground armory I've always dreamed of having, lined wall to wall with guns, guns and more guns XD And bullets too, of course. It would also have a reloading bench complete with everything I would need

- Video games and consoles galore, and a new TV to play them on

- Trips to places I want to go

- A cruise trip for my family (both sides) to anywhere they wanted to go

- Miscellaneous expenses

$220 million into a high-interest savings account

$50 million to be invested

$50 million to charities and children's hospitals

So....Yeah, there's my little plan for that kind of cash (if I got it, that is)

Razgriz said:
Damn, $600 million....What I wouldn't do....Mitsu already listed most of what I would do, but I feel like saying it anyway:
- House (nothing too extravagant, two stories at the most) with energy-saving appliances to help reduce bills. It will need a big garage though, because there are several muscle cars I want as well.

- A new practical car for everyday use

- Finally build that huge underground armory I've always dreamed of having, lined wall to wall with guns, guns and more guns XD And bullets too, of course. It would also have a reloading bench complete with everything I would need

Energy! Yeah! I thought of that too. I think I'd get solar panels for my house enough so that I'd have independent energy off the grid. Then an electrical car that I'd charge at night.

That's interesting. Why an armory? Are you just a gun enthusiast? Would you have a personal indoor shooting range as well?

OH, OH, OH.

I totally forgot.

There's this asylum somewhere..because I'm weird and was looking at odd properties to buy to renovate for a home. <_<

And...I'd totally fix it up. It would probably cost about 100 mill.

Hahvoc The Opast said:
OH, OH, OH.

I totally forgot.

There's this asylum somewhere..because I'm weird and was looking at odd properties to buy to renovate for a home. <_<

And...I'd totally fix it up. It would probably cost about 100 mill.

That'd be wicked cool. You wouldn't be creeped out living there, though?

I dunno, I think it would be cool but at the same time it was more for a cause to restore the building to provide a kind of museum for the town that it was placed in. :3

Lets see, this is divisible by a million...a bugatti costs about a million...

I'd buy 600 bugattis.

Back
Top Bottom