Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing right now?

Sitting in my room back at my parent's house, trying to find motivation to work on homework due after fall break. Should be asleep because I get to see my daughter for a little while tomorrow.

Trying to get a woman who wants to rape "love" me to realize that her boyfriend is probably the better option.

At the very least I'm trying to tell her in a soft manner: I'm not going where every man has gone before.

Fussing with how I put up my hair. I have dreadlocks and sometimes putting them up in a cute way is difficult, so I am trying lots of new things~ They're long enough now that I can tie them up without using a hair band~

Watching the Monday Night Football game between Chicago and Green Bay, now a "Battle of the Backups" as Aaron Rodgers is currently out with a shoulder injury.

I just edited over an hour of music. I took a live performance and broke it down into 19 tracks, editing each one to fade in and out smoothly.
I can't feel my face.

I just purchased some wonderful 78rpm records off of eBay featuring Ray Noble and His Orchestra, Al Bowlly, the Andrews Sisters, Bing Crosby, and even Henry Hall and the BBC Orchestra. Check out these old tunes for a lovely nostalgic moment in your day.

I just put on "Put Your Little Arms Around Me" on my phonograph featuring Ray Noble and His Orchestra with Al Bowlly on vocals.

Sheer beauty.

As usual: Bluemoon...

Making a new book on Wattpad

Back
Top Bottom