Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Silver Lining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aruru

Moon
Jess pressed her glasses to her nostril as she and Jenny approached the massive complex. Jess hated coming here, especially since she didn't feel as if she was a part of The Wives Club. After all, her husband did pass away 2 years ago. Jenny could sense the frustration of her dear friend, and it was her job to keep Jess happy since she didn't seem to find happiness elsewhere. Jenny pressed up against the woman, her chest brushing Jess's arm as she did so. "Relax honey. It's not like anyone hates you here. Besides, These girls have plenty of information on the local hotties. Unwind, it's about time you live a little." Jenny spoke with a clear charisma. Jess didn't care either way at this point. "I'm only looking forward to the drinks. Other than that, it's not my scene."

Jenny shrugged as she opened to door to the mini-mansion. These women were all wives to powerful government officials or entrepreneurs standing in their own countless mounds of cash. Jess was fortunate to have married the Mayor's aid, so she was always well taken care of. "Alright Jess, let's see who's all signed in.

Megan
Loree
Tanya
Ellen & Elise
Monica
Amber

Jess and Jenny signed into the book and made their way past onlookers. The Wives Club always Reserved the same room, a comfy little room with a fireplace. Outside had been connected to a corridor where visitors normally took their swim. Jess was pretty sure that the women chose this room to have an excuse to wear skimpy little bathing suits to appeal the men who frequent a swim. However none of them really caught her eye. "I'm going to the restroom." Jess stated bitterly, handing her coat to Jenny before pushing off into the sea of crowded individuals.

Daniel had been to the club many times before, sometimes his mother went to the club and brought him along, letting him be the eye candy for many of the ladies, other times he snuck in a peeked a view at many of them, but now he was a fairly frequent sight around the small mini mansion. He commonly visited some of the wive, though little more than conversation ever happened. Tonight however was special, and the young stud was walking around, up for grabs by any of the women available. Tonight though he found himself looking around for companionship, sneaking peaks at the various wives in skimpy swimsuits, and occasionally getting a peek at their naked bodies, however little did the teen know that several of the patrons were onto him, and were dying to get a piece of him as well.

Slowly he stepped towards the room, catching an eyeful of the various women inside, hoping to get into the pants of at least one of them, however, Ellen, Elise, Tanya, and Monica definitely caught his eye, and once he saw them he froze, standing in perfect view of them all.

Tanya had been having a few drinks since before the meeting had began. Her red locks made sure to accentuate her eyes. Every so often th girls would be graced with peeks from eligible men for those who weren't taken, or those who were but needed to take the stress away from their circumstance. Tanya had been one of those people. She was the wife of a big time pharmaceutical director. Anything they made a pill for, she had access to it. Vast amounts. After having delivered and raised three strapping young gentleman, she had grown bored of her husbands absence. Tonight, she was hoping to land a sweet succulent stud to do m her teeth into. However, she was very selective.

Tanya had been wrapped in a white cloth that hugged her cuvy frame excellently. It was a Dress that she used to ensnare capable candidates. The girls all began to murmur and whisper amongst themselves. Tanya was so far into her drink she hadn't noticed the gawker standing there as if he'd seen a ghost. He seemed fragile, timid, unsure, unaware. Exactly how she liked her love instruments.

The women all clammered nervously, but Tanya had been feeling herself a bit more than the alcoholic influence, and she decided to act on her primal instinct. She sashayed closer to the boy, tugging him by his collar with a firm approach. "You, what's your name?" she asked sensually. Her lips pursed seductively as her chest had been pressed against his. A nice facial structure, slender body. Tanya would have fun with him.

Daniel blushed as he was yanked closer to the voluptuous woman, and her eyes quickly caught his attention. He was stunned when she first pulled him over, feeling her soft and supple breasts against his chest, the large mounds almost distracting him from her question. As she asked him he looked into her eyes already getting hard at the thought of spending the night with her. "U-Um Daniel Miss." he said with a smile his bulge pressing against her. Daniel's eyes wandered over her body, looking at her figure and imagining her perfect body under her white dress, and the more he thought about it the harder he got.

Tanya seemed to devour his timid nature. Although his personality read as shy, his bulge that had been casual creeping closer to her sanctuary told another story. Tanya was not going to allow him to slip through her clutches. She pressed her full breasts against him a bit more aggressively this time around, leaning past his face so tha he could be the only one to hear her voice. "I see you here often. I can see the question. Urning in the back of your mind. Which lovely lady would give me the time of day. I'll be honest with you, you won't have much of a chance with any of these women."

Tanya smirked cockily as she wrapped Her right arm around his neck and let her left arm snake against his stiffened cock. "So here is the deal. You have one of two choices. 1. You can watch me turn my backside to you, I'll lift my dress so that you can see all of my dirty business from behind, but I'll never pay you a lick of attention after this meeting. 2. You dismiss me and walk the other direction. Tell the women how much of a stud you really are. In ten minutes, meet me at the poolside. I'll give you a taste of what I can do for you. And from there, it will be the pinnacle of your sex life. I'm offering you a chance to have a swing at any womanof your choosing, but I'd have to breed you first. But don't worry, Mommy Tanya will take very good care of you."

She stopped rubbing his ever-growing member and gave him a seductive grin. "Times up, make your choice."

As her options rang in his ear he gulped, looking behind him at the other women before turning his gaze back to Tanya, bringing himself back to reality. He panted, the thought of tanking Tanya later, and having her train him to become irresistable to any of the women here to enticing to turn down. The young stud soon stepped away from her giving them some space, and quickly turned around heading to the other group, his heart racing, a mix of nervousness and anticipation grabbing him. Slowly he stepped up to the group, the various women beginning to look him over, sizing him up and deciding if they wanted a piece of him themselves. "Hello Ladies." he said suavely, trying to get their attention. "I bet each and every one of you wishes you could be with a guy like me, young, handsome, fit... and most of all vigorous." he said with a wink to one of them, trying to get them in the mood, turn them on and make them interested. "Just imagine, I could be with any one of you, I don;t even mind being shared... I'm sure it'll be fun for all of you." he said seductively before slowly making his way to the door. "If you're ever up for it, I'll be around." he said before finally taking his leave, slowly working his way towards the pool.

Tanya took the time to slip out of the corridor, her earpiece buzzing gently in her ear as she applied her flavored lipstick, cinnamon. She heard exactly what Daniel had said. He was still young, arrogant, and one of those idiotic men who believed they were gods gift to women. He was wrong, and he's be punished for it later. But for now, she wanted to see how he could manage. Tanya took him by his blazer and forced him into a seat. She climbed under the table and unzipped his fly. "Enjoy every bit of this." Tanya let his dangling member hang out. Elise waited until Tanya was under the table before leading another woman to sit at the table with Daniel.

"let's see how awesome he thinks he is when he's getting blown with his mom at the table." The woman sat across for her son. Tanya played with the underside of his cock with her tongue. Teasing it gently as she wrapped her lips around the tip and gently began to suck. Her mouth had already started to water from his meat, and she spread it across his cock willingly. It made it easier for her to swallow his manhood as time pressed on.

Daniel blushed as he was forced to the table, and as his fly was unzipped he planted himself solidly in the chair, biting his bottom lip as Tanya began to lick the underside of his cock. He shivered in delight, enjoying the brief moment he had with himself and Tanya before he heard footsteps. He smiled at the thought of another woman joining them and when he turned his expression changed dramatically, watching as his mother, dressed just as skimpy as some of the other women in the mansion, came and joined him at the table. "H-hello Mom" he said trying to retain his composure as Tanya's lips began to wrap around his cock. He looked at his mom, sweating lightly and trying to resist moaning as Tanya sucked him off. "C-coming out for a swim?" he asked her, his voice shaky as his hands gripped the sides of the chair tightly. It was taking everything in Daniel's power to concentrate, and he was hoping they would be left alone again soon.

Tanya caressed his balls tenderly with her right hand as Tanya's throat wrapped tightly against his swollen cock. The friction between his large cock and Tanya's restricting throat caused quite a few squashing noises inside of Tanya. "Possibly. I was just checking on you dear. I know talking to some of these women might make you nervous. Just don't go losing yourself. Remember that I raised you as a decent young man. Remember that and meet a nice woman tonight. Because....I need you to leave with someone else tonight. Mommy needs to use the house for exercise." Tanya forced her mouth deeper onto Daniel's cock. Letting her throat be violated openly as gagging and light slurping continued to fill the air.

"S-sure mom" Daniel said with a nervous grin, trying to prevent himself from moaning. He leaned forward a little bit and panted softly blushing as Tanya began to really get into it. Daniel looked at his mom and continued to try to have a conversation, his voice shaky the whole time. "I-I think I may have met a few who'll probably let me stay with them." he said with soft pants and a few moans every so often. He was beginning to lose it as he felt his cock slipping into Tanya's throat. Daniel moaned softly and soon glimpsed down at Tanya before shifting his gaze back up once more.

((Would you like me to possibly play a guy for his mom as well?))

His mother smiled genuinely once she heard that he had possibly made a few friends. However there was a bit of concern for her son as she heard him speak. "Are you coming down with a cold dear? Or are you still a bit shaken by all of the older women here?" She crossed her left leg over her right knee. Tanya felt a heavy kick against her voluptuous backside, his mother accidentally jabbing her foot against Tanya's ass. She removed the throbbing cock from her mouth, peering back at the woman's lower body. The table cloth kept Tanya from the woman's view, but Tanya could see everything. His mother wore no panties, and their was a silver bullet lodged tightly between her pussy. It was without a doubt from one of the men in the respective parties in another room. No wonder he peeks at older women. His mother is hot.

"I'm sorry dear, I didn't mean to kick you sweetheart. Anyway, I'll be going now, I don't think I should keep him waiting. Just know I love you very much. Call me if you need anything." Tanya had removed her lips from his cock. She would need to teach him emotional control over sensual acts, which would not be easy. As she snuck a peak from beneath the table, she saw his mother kiss him squarely on the lips. That seemed normal in itself, but his mother had not let go right away. She kissed him deeply while holding his face in place. His mother waved goodbye before disappearing into the corridor and out of sight. It had just been Tanya and Daniel once more. "That kiss was rally intimate. Don't tell me you've messed around with your mother before?" She didn't care if he had or hadn't, it was just her sticking her nose where it didn't belong. She licked at his exposed cock once more before speaking again. "Since you did so well, I'll give you the option. Which hole would you like to fuck her and now?"

(if you want to, that would be awesome)

((Or maybe even a girl for her ^^ a young daughter of some diplomat possibly))

Daniel panted and blushed as his mother kissed him, leaving him there as Tanya watched. The young stud was so close to cumming before Tanya let go, but now he watched as his mother walked off, going back to her fling for the night. Daniel just sat there dumbfounded until Tanya spoke up. "I-I've never done anything like that before..." he said the thought of it going through his mind, and a mix of emotion coming with it. He quickly turned his gaze back down to Tanya, looking her over once more. "I think we should stick with your pussy for now..." he said soon moving to sit back in the chair, hoping Tanya wouldn't have a problem with it. "After all I think we'll get to all of them tonight wont we?" he asked her bluntly, obviously looking forward to it.

(it's really whichever you prefer.)

"Alright. I think you made a good choice." Tanya stepped out from beneath the table, her arms stretched back as she began to undo a small strap wrapping her collar bone. As she did, the slim clothing that wrapped her figure fell harmlessly to the ground. "Come meet me in the pool. I want you to fuck me here." She sashayed to the pool. She slipped out of her panties once the water was up to her belly.

Daniel slowly got up and slipped out of his suit, leaving it next to the chair as he moved over to the pool, his large cock throbbing and wanting to be inside her. He quickly got in the pool, already infatuated by Tanya, and soon he worked his way over to her, wondering what she had in mind. He slowly stepped up and placed his hands on her hips, pulling her closer to him, his tip pressing against her entrance, but not penetrating yet, waiting for her orders to do do so.

((Maybe her))

(Sure, and so you know. This is the new version of Jess )

Tanya smirked happily as she pushed herself backwards on Daniel's thick cock. She felt it splitting herself as it positioned it's mass. Her insides resisted a bit due to her not having been intimate in a long while. "Nghaa. I almost forgot how wonderful this feels." she said openly with red flushed cheeks. She continued to push herself back and forth as she watched her 34 D's bounce against the surface of the water. "Tell me Daniel. How long has it been since you've landed your cock inside of a woman?"

Meanwhile...

Loree pulled Amber to the side. With Loree being 33 and Amber being 21, they seemed the least likely to be involved. "You're the newest mother Amber, yet your body doesn't show a single trace of pregnancy side effects." Loree pushed her tongue into the young mothers mout, letting it drain her of any form of resistance. Amber's crimson eyes grew low, inviting the lustful kiss more and more as the seconds passed. Loree reached beneath her skirt, placing her middle finger against her slit before working it back and forth. Amber moaned sensually into Loree's mouth, the older woman loving how easy it was to bring Amber into submission.

Danie panted as he pushed his cock inside, biting his bottom lip as he felt it slide through Tanya's tight folds. He grabbed her hips and began to pump it into her. As she began to get into it his hands wrapped around and groped her breasts, pinching her nipples between his index finger and thumb, while softly kneading the soft flesh. "I-Its been a while... at least a few months." he panted as he continued to fuck the beautiful Milf.

-----------------

Loree and Amber were getting into it, and though it wasn't common to have the members of their club going at it it sometimes happened. It was at this point when Marina stepped into the room, gasping and covering her mouth as they began to get into it. The sight made her heart skip a beat, and her cheeks turned red as her mind began to imagine herself in their position. She was the daughter of a Diplomat who was sent here for the same reasons as Daniel, and she just stood there watching the two women getting into it, her hand slowly moving down between her legs, rubbing her entrance.

Tanya cooed out sensually as she felt her backside touching his waistline. He had been deep inside of her throbbing pussy. "Poor baby. I'll take you home with me..knn!" Tanya felt him break through another resistant force in her body. Her nipples were clamped between his fingertips and suddenly she felt herself getting weak. "So...good." she stammered as she continued to buck herself against the young mans stride.

~

Amber felt Loree leaning into her neck, her smooth tongue sensually dragging itself all across her gentle surface. Loree could feel the moisture turning into a drip beneath her touch. Amber moaned out a bit only to see that a younger female was observing them. "Loree-sama, someone is watching us." Loree continued to rub Amber's sweet snatch, tugging her panties aside as she fingered the slit again. "Why are you worried about her when you should be worried about yourself." she whispered sensually into her ear. Amber let out clear audible moans when Loree invaded her pussy, letting her index finger run mad inside.

Elise had been tapping Ellen to show her the new candidate that had just shown up. Ellen blushed slightly and Elise took that as her cue to move. Elise came from behind the unsuspecting female, taking her into a chokehold from behind with her left hand and reaching to rub her underwear with her second. Ellen followed as she stood in front of the held woman. "Teo women practically naked over here and you ignore us for the two lovebirds. Are we not good enough?" Ellen asked in a sincere tone. Elise took a tighter hold. "Ellen, don't be so nice to her. I still have to teach her why it's not proper to stare at someone else." Elise removed her grip and turned the woman around, forcing her have into her rather large tits. Ellen closed in from te other side, trapping the woman in between breasts.

Daniel's cheeks turned red at the thought of staying with Tanya, the offer sounding very pleasing. He continued to buck his hips, forcing his cock to slip in and out of her faster than before. He could feel his cock throbbing, already getting close to cumming. Daniel closed his eyes and moaned louder, already getting close. He could feel himself tensing up, and yet he continued.

~~~

Marina blushed as she was grabbed, feeling Elise's hand rubbing her through her underwear, her large breasts pressing against her back. She panted softly and quickly looked into Ellen's eyes as she spoke. Her attention given to Ellen was quickly changed as she was spun around, forced into Elise's massive bust as Ellen came behind her, squishing her between there breasts. Her hands reached out, one moving to each woman's breast and giving them a small squeeze. Despite how rough they had been the young girl was dying for some action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom