Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What the pharoah wants for egyptiangoddess11 and truegrave

The Pharaoh was soon engaged in a meeting with some Athenian noblemen.
"I hope that you have some good news for me about the Carthaginians."
"I talked it over with them, and they said that they would be interested in trade. They sent an ambassador, and he should arrive here tomorrow."
"That's excellent news. My country needs the money for military advancement and better living conditions."

"Yes, you had a skirmish with some nomads not too long ago if I am not mistaken."
"Unfortunately, yes. They were beaten back, but I lost some of my best troops in the fighting. My country is not equipped for prolonged defensive warfare, and that is something I would like to remedy."
"Of course. Perhaps I could be of some help."

"I'm listening."
"Egypt has some excellent resources. Arable land is little here in Greece, and I could use the food that grows on the plentiful shores of the Nile. In return, I can offer you money and some training in Hoplite style warfare. The Athenian army is second only to the Spartans in Greece."
"The Spartans are great warriors?"

"The best in Greece, but they are hostile to outsiders. They would never agree to share their methods with anyone, the heathens even going so far as to enslave their own countrymen. You'd be best off staying away from them."
"Understood. I would be happy to share what surplus food we have."
"Then we have a deal, Pharaoh."

Kissa left the building stopping to take a good look at it so she wouldn't get lost coming home. Silently she pushed her long black hair out of her face as Talia and Mamisa disappeared into the crowed leaving her behind. Sighing she shook her head, not minding. A day spent following them around would not be a one of fun. Heading toward the market Kissa held her change purse close to her as she wandered around looking at the different things.

The hours passed and Kissa stopped at a vender purchasing a snack to eat as she wandered around seeing the beautiful country and how it was very unlike Egypt. Ra began his descent and Kissa decided to make her way back to their borrowed home. Stepping into the room Kissa set her few purchases down and went to the bath house quickly washing the dust out of her hair and off her skin.

The Pharaoh continued the meeting until Ra began his descent. He returned home and found a bathhouse to wash. It was the same one that Kissa had elected to use. He approached her and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"It is good to see you my beauty. Did you have fun seeing Greece?"
He kissed the top of her head and grabbed some soap to wash off a bit.

Smiling Kissa moved over so he could join her, "I am surprised to see you my lord." She said with a gentle grin, happy he was here, "I enjoyed myself, I bought a few things, including something for you." She said as she took the calk of soap and put some in her long black hair, "I missed you though my lord, will you be doing buisness every day we are here?" She asked softly.

The Pharaoh smiled.
"Yes, well, I was feeling a need to wash."
She explained how she had bought some things and enjoyed herself.
"I'm glad you had fun. It was nice of you to buy something for me."
He began to wash her a little bit.

"I missed you, too, Kissa. I have business tomorrow, but after that, I should be free for a few days. We could spend some time together."
He kissed her on the lips and held her close in the warm water.
"The Greek bathhouses are as good as I had heard. Perhaps I should build one back home."

"I"m glad you choose this bath house to wash in." She said smiling as he pulled her against him. Straddling his hips Kissa rested against his chest with a gentle sigh, "The towns are beautiful, but they would be better with you by my side." She said softly and returned his kiss.

"You always seem to have business, but of course that is why you are the pharaoh." Kissing his neck softly Kissa reached for the calk of soap and grabbed a bit rubbing her soapy fingers over his chest and shoulders.

The Pharaoh smiled.
"I am, too."
He held her against him and felt very content.
"There is nothing quite so beautiful as seeing something with someone you love."
He looked at her sympathetically.
"I know, but I'll spend plenty of time with you."

She began to lather him up, and he returned the favor by putting some suds on her large, beautiful breasts.
"You're trying to turn me on, aren't you?"
He winked at her and began kissing her.
He took some of the soap and began lathering up her back.
"Because if you are, it's working."
He began to run soap over her body, working in a bit of a massage.

"I hope I get plenty of time this week." She said gently as she rested her head against his shoulder her fingers still moving between them, down his chest and arms. The past week she had missed their little interludes, being able to stay up half the night laying in his bed. Because of the open boat they had been separated making Kissa realized how much she treasured those times.

Grinning she pulled back her fingers traveling lower moving across his stomach and down to his thighs, "you caught me my lord." She said and and laughed softly.

The Pharaoh chuckled.
"I thought so."
He finished cleaning up and stepped out, drying off to get back into his clothes.
"Unfortunately, our host's house is not the most private place. I would like to keep Talia and Mamisa from knowing about us."
He got her clothing and helped her into it.

"As I was coming back, I noticed an abandoned house near the coast. It should be sufficiently private for us to have some personal time."
He took her hand and began leading her there.
"I think I'm feeling a bit pent up. That boat afforded us no chance to have private time together."
He found the house and went inside with her.

Kissa climbed out of the tub after rinsing the remaining suds from her body and took a towel drying off. Smiling she dressed with his help pausing to place a kiss on his lips. Bending down to slip on her sandles her head popped up in utter shock, "You mean you don't... you haven't...." Kissa trailed off as she stood. She had assumed their their trysts were not the only ones he was having. She had thought that he was doing the same with the other prospective brides.

Chewing on her lip she gave him a smile, "that sounds wonderful." She whispered as she followed him inside the small house. looking around she found a candle and match quickly lighting it so they would have a little light.

The Pharaoh looked at her in surprise.
"You thought I was having trysts with Talia and Mamisa? Carrying on with more than one woman at a time is dishonest, and you know how I prize honesty."
After she lit a candle, he approached her.
"Let's catch up on some things we missed."
He began to kiss her, slowly growing more passionate.

He soon had her robe off and was licking at her nipples. He shed his own robe, exposing his rock hard member. He laid down on the bed with her, making out with her and massaging her breasts. He slowly slid her underwear down before plunging his fingers into her sex. He found the right spot and began to pump her gently. His own heart was racing as the situation heated up.

"Forgive me my lord." She said with a soft bow, "I didn't mean that you were being dishonest." She explained kissing his cheek, "I simply meant, that the three of us are your possible brides, I don't engage on our trysts because I believe you will choose me over them, but because I love you and if you choose Talia or Mamisa then I can walk away with wonderful memories." She said gently.

Kissa moaned softly as she fell back onto the bed frantically kissing him her fingers running down his back. When he finally touched her she moaned her body jerking before arching up, "Oh goodness, my lord!" She exclaimed panting.

The Pharaoh continued to kiss her deeply. His fingers were deep inside of her, and he increased his speed. He rubbed and suckled her breasts before groping her backside. In these moments, it was hard to resist the urge to have sex with her. But, he knew he had to wait for that on his wedding night. His member was rock hard, and he longed to be touched there.

"I love you, Kissa. I care about Talia and Mamisa, but my heart has always been with you."
He then kissed her more gently, communing his feelings. He continued to be quite vigorous in his sexual acts, but was gentle and kind, as well.

Kissa squirmed under him. He was always able to pleasure her so intensely. Letting out a subtle moan she shuttered bellow him. as he touched her sex making her breaths come out in soft pants and little moans as she lay on the bed.

Pushing him off her she sat up her face flushed, "Let me touch you!" She said urgently her fingers and lips sliding across his neck and down his chest until she found his hard member. Silently she sucked on the tip before slipping the entire shaft into her mouth.

The Pharaoh was very pleased to see her so worked up. When she pushed him back, he worried that he might have done something wrong. But then, she began to deep-throat his cock and he groaned as he laid back. Kissa had the best technique for doing that, and he felt nothing but heaven as she did it.
"You're really worked up this time. I guess I shouldn't wait so long to pleasure you."

Kissa giggled sending vibrations threw her throat and around his member. Giving him another sultry lick she pulled back enough to look at him, "I've missed you my lord." She said somewhat shyly before she moved down to continue sucking on him pausing every once inawhile to use her breasts.

When Kissa giggled, the vibration rattled his member and made his eyes roll back in his head from pleasure. He looked at her, shuddering as the lick traversed his whole member. She was back at it and using her soft breasts.
"Oh, Kissa. I'm gonna--I'm gonna--"
He then orgasmed hard, filling her whole mouth with a large amount of seed.

Kissa swallowed the seed and licked her lips pulling back. Smiling she lay down beside him her fingers sliding between her breasts and over them as she watched him. Her body pulsed with desire she couldn't wait for their wedding night.

The Pharaoh looked at her, his eyes fixed on her large breasts and feeling the need to pleasure her some more. He spread her legs and got between them.
"You were amazing, but it's my turn to pleasure you."
He dove in, licking the outside of her vaginal lips. He then used his fingers to spread the lips and dive into her core. He licked and tasted her delicious juices, licking at a steadily increasing pace.

Kissa lay back in surrender her eyes closing tightly as pleasure built inside her. Moments like this with him were magical, something she never before had expierenced. Moaning out softly her fingers clutched at the bed bellow her, "I'm-I'm..." She mumbled and shuttered bellow him chewing on her lip hard as she came so intense that it forced her to cry out.

The Pharaoh heard her cry out and was sprayed in the face as she squirted her orgasm. He cleaned her pussy completely and snuggled up to her.
"You are amazing, Kissa. I've never been with such an incredible woman."
He was starting to want to just marry her on the spot. But, he still had a couple weeks left until the testing period was over, and would have to wait.

Kissa lay back her breath coming out in soft little pants as she ran her fingers across her brow, "You are just as amazing." She whispered and leaned over to plant a gentle kiss on his lips.

Kissa joined him on the bed for a while before she sat up, "we should return, if Talia or Mamisa see that we are both gone, they may grow suspicious, and dinner will be served soon." She said softly seeming disappointed that their time was coming to an end.

Getting up she stretched her body before moving to help him rise and dressing in her robe. Giving him a smile she walked with him out of the small building.

The Pharaoh nodded.
"You're right. We should get back."
He got dressed and walked with Kissa back to the nobleman's house. When they arrived, dinner was cooking and the other two were talking about the trinkets they had bought. He retired to the bathroom so that he could wash up before dinner.

Back
Top Bottom