Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What the pharoah wants for egyptiangoddess11 and truegrave

RE: What the pharoah wants (Closed)

Kissa smiled at him, "Good." she said excitedly and stood up reaching shyly for his hand she gave it a gentle squeeze. She wanted to be close to him, closer then they were. Chewing on her lip gently she walked with him to the garden looking at the beautiful plants and flowers.

Chewing on her lip she looked up at him shyly, "Did anything interesting happen this week my lord?" She asked gently.

The Pharaoh walked with her, gently holding her hand. They examined flowers, and he explained what they were and where they came from. The Pharaoh painstakingly made sure they were watered and well taken care of. He turned to her when she asked her question and smiled.
"Talia and Mamisa are behaving better. Other than that, nothing too exciting."

He put his hand on the side of her head and ran it through her beautiful hair.
"Ra has blessed me to bring us together. Surely you must be one of the gods in human form to possess such beauty."
He gave her a short kiss on the lips.
"I plan for that vacation we were going to take to be this weekend. It will be a fun change of scenery from the palace."

Kissa listened intently as he told her about the different species of flowers. Each one was beautiful in it's own way, and he knew so much about them. It was a surprise that the pharaoh would take his time to learn about something so common as flowers. It was also endearing. Hearing the other girls were acting better she smiled, "I'm sure that is a great relief. Smiling she gave his hand a gentle squeeze until she was pulled to a stop.

Smiling she pressed the side of her face against his hand, "You are very kind to me." She said and kissed the palm of his hand before returning the kiss on his lips, "I look forward to spending more time with you this weekend." She said gently as she took a nervous step closer to him.

The Pharaoh nodded.
"Yes, it is. It wouldn't do for one of the Pharaoh's prospective brides to be a spoiled, loud-mouthed, haughty brat."
Their kiss was electric, and the Pharaoh could feel himself falling for her more and more.
"I could never stop being kind to you."
She wanted to be closer to him, and he took her down into a crouch.

With their backs against the shrubbery, he gently kissed her again.
"I look forward to spending more time with you, as well. I long for you when you are away."
He began to kiss her more deeply, controlling his passion but communicating his love. His hands gently rubbed her sides.
"I have never felt like this before," he said before resuming his kiss with her.

Kissa let out a gentle laugh, "If that's what you think about them now, I would dread for you to see how they act when you aren't around." She said gently her voice low and thick. Kissa was shocked at herself, never before had she acted like this, stealing kisses behind bushes, and holding hands. Not even before, with Adjo, they just talked and spent time together, but Kissa couldn't seem to get enough of him. She wanted to be touched, to touch and to kiss him.

"I've missed you more then I thought." She said gently and knelled down beside him laughing gently, her cheeks pink. In truth she was dreading when their time would end tonight. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders returning his feverish, deep kisses. When he pulled away she boldly nuzzled his neck and sighed.

The Pharaoh chuckled at what she said.
"Some things are better left not knowing."
She kissed and snuggled into him.
"I have desires that I must sate. Will you come back with me to my chambers. I promise I will not take your virginity, but there are things I wish to do that are dangerous where prying eyes can see."

Kissa laughed gently and rested her head against his shoulder before nodding, "I would love that." She said gently and slowly stood taking his head again she waited until he lead her to his chambers.

The Pharaoh got up and took her by the hand. They traveled through the garden and into the palace, where they went to his chambers.
"I am not to be disturbed," he told to a servant, who nodded quickly.
He went into his chambers and locked the door before going into his own chamber, which was protected by a door and a privacy screen. This door was also locked, so that no one could intrude on the special time between him and Kissa. When they were together, he began to kiss Kissa again.

However, this time, he went a bit further. As his kiss increased in passion, he undid the robe she was wearing. As it fell to the ground, her huge breasts were exposed in all of their glory, though her sex was still covered by an undergarment. He gently rubbed her breasts, licking and sucking the perky nipples. He kissed her again and laid down on the bed with her.
"Feel free to remove any of my clothing that you see fit."

KIssa followed his hurried movements to his bedchamber letting out a shy giggle as he told the servants to leave them alone. Once behind the closed door she began to get nervous and shy, but the pharaoh didn't seem to notice. He quickly shed her robe making her face turn bright pink. Kissa knew this was what he meant in the gardens but the reality of it made her face burn as he was suddenly switching from kissing her lips to sucking on her nibbles.

Moaning her head dropped back sending her hair flying behind her as he played with her breasts, "My lord!" She cried out in pleasure. shivering under him. she lay back on the bed feeling his warm, hard body on top of hers she smiled up at him shyly.

"I'm sorry my lord, But I am not as educated in this act as you might hope..." She said softly.

The Pharaoh smiled, hearing her moans was really turning him on.
"I did not expect you to know what you were doing. No man takes a virgin into his chambers and expects her to act as a concubine."
He shed his robe, exposing his rock hard cock.
"I have tasted your flesh and felt its supple wonder. Now it is your turn."

Kissa nodded gently as she chewed on her lower lip watching him. Her face was pink with nerves but she was determined to be with him tonight, to please him. When he dropped his robe her eyes took him in shyly and she sat up taking his cock into her hand she shyly lowered her mouth to the tip and gave him a hesitant lick before sucking on the tip.

The Pharaoh watched as Kissa began to lick and suck his member.
"Whoa...That feels good."
He laid back and let her continue working, his legs vibrating a bit. He had never been with a woman like this, but now he and Kissa were together in a most intimate way. It felt right, and he did not want it to end.
"Don't forget to use the breasts to stroke the shaft."

Kissa continued to work on his shaft with her mouth and tongue. He had a strange flavor, one she enjoyed and Kissa continued with vigar moving her breasts to stroke the shaft alternating from that and using her mouth like he had asked.

Feeling self conscious she looked at him, hoping he would enjoy what she was doing, hoping she was doing a good enough job in pleasing him.

The Pharaoh groaned as she continued her work. Her breasts were soft and firm, feeling wonderful against his member. It was not too long after this they he climaxed, spraying her huge chest with his seed. He got up and smiled.
"Ah, that was wonderful. Allow me to pleasure you now."

He laid her down on the bed next to him and slowly slid her undergarments off. Her vagina was clean and lightly shaven, looking beautiful and pink. Gently, he inserted his middle finger into her, finding a pleasure spot to rub.
"How is that, Kissa? Does that feel good?"
He picked up the speed a bit, smiling at her.

Kissa shot back in surprise when he suddenly sprayed all over her breasts. laughing nervously, but excited that she had been able to pleasure him she gave him a shy smile and wiped her chest off with her robe, "I hope I did well my lord." She said smiling and leaned forward to kiss him.

Laying back she nervously spread her legs as he began to touch her. Instantly her head dropped back and a low moan reached the back of her throat, "Y-yes it feels amazing." She said and moaned again her body tense as he played with her.

The Pharaoh could feel that her body was still a bit tense.
"It will feel even better as you relax."
He gently kissed her and massaged her shoulders and stomach. He moved deeper into her, finding the one spot that all women want touched. He gently massaged that spot, pleasuring her as she had pleasured him.
"You did great, Kissa, and now it is your turn to be pleasured."

Ella forced her body to relax as he touched and teased her. Suddenly her body clenched again and she let out a low moan, "oh!" She said her head tossing from side to side as he brought her to the brink of an orgasm. Suddenly her orgasm hit and she let out a soft shriek before stopping herself her body clamping down on his fingers.

As her orgasm calmed down she shuttered bellow him, "oh my..." She whispered.

The Pharaoh smiled.
"Yes, it is a very strong sensation. I'd imagine it's one of your first real orgasms."
He put his arms around her and held her close to him.
"Now you may rest. Just let your mind relax and drift into slumber."

Kissa lay back her breathing catching up to her after a few minutes, "It is, I've never expierenced anything like that before." she whispered as he lay down beside her pulling her into his arms. Smiling she cuddled close to him resting her head on his shoulder, "You want me to sleep here for the night?" She asked surprised pulling back enough to look up at him. Gently she ran her fingers threw his hair relishing the moments they had just spent together.

Closing her eyes she relaxed more against him imaging what it would be like to spend every night like this. Her heart skipped an excited beat and she couldn't help but smile. It felt right laying here next to him. she would love to do this every night. Suddenly a chill formed around her as her eyes popped open. She had fallen in love with the pharaoh. How had that happened?

The Pharaoh nodded.
"I have to agree. That was a level of intimate passion that I have not been to before."
He snuggled her close and gave her a sad smile when she asked if she could sleep there tonight.
"If only I could. But only the Pharaoh's wife may sleep in his bed. Besides, it wouldn't be fair to Talia and Mamisa if I did that."

He held her close to him, kissing her cheek.
"But you can stay here for a while longer."
He looked her in the eyes and had an expression of serenity on his face.
"I love you, Kissa. Now, more than ever, I'm sure that I do."
He laid back on the bed and closed his eyes, holding her close to him.

Kissa's hopes were dashed as he explained that she could not stay there for the night, "I understand." She said softly and rolled over so her face was pressed into his neck, "Hopefully one day I will hold that honor, and we won't have to worry about Talia, or Mamisa." She said gently biting back a yawn. She was exhausted, but she didn't want to fall asleep and have him force her to leave.

She smiled softly and kissed his neck in return, "I love you too..." She whispered her heart racing with the declaration, and closed her eyes tight letting out a nervous giggle.

The Pharaoh held her close to him.
"I can say that it is a high probability that you will have that honor. When you do, you can sleep in my bed all you want."
He was glad that she shared his feelings.
"You can rest now if you want to. I'm not going to kick you out."

Kissa smiled as she nuzzled into him, "I really hope so." She whispered and closed her eyes drifting off to sleep.

She woke up a few hours later when Ra's rays were barely just touching the sky. Yawning she sat up and smiled down at him. Running her fingers threw his hair she bent down and kissed his cheek before climbing out of his bed and finding her robe. Before the servants started to wake she disappeared into her room and lay down for a few more hours of sleep.

The next few days were bliss. The Pharaoh's relationship with Kissa was growing stronger and more loving by the day, and they had met up for several more trysts. That week, it was time for the promised trip to Greece, and it took them about a week to get there by water. It wasn't entirely pleasure, as he was hoping to get the help from the Greeks to better Egypt's trade. In the meantime, the girls could do what they wanted and go sightseeing. When they arrived, he got them set up at a nice place in Athens.

Hama turned to Kissa in the Athenian official's spare bedroom.
"I have to go meet with some important officials of the Athenian royal court. You ladies may go see the sights, but be back here by evening. I don't want anyone being lost or hurt, so do be careful."
When Talia and Mamisa were out of the room, he kissed Kissa and left the house. It was not a long walk to the court, and he entered the building to discuss business with the men.

Kissa enjoyed the boat trip. It was beautiful and Talia had gotten sick. It was wrong of her to see pleasure in her pain. how ever the way the two girls treated her, like she didn't matter, like they were better then her. They were wrong. SHe was the one who had trysts.

Smiling Kissa stretched as they reached land moving to stand beside the pharaoh excited to see the beautiful, different place. Once settled Kissa turns watching the girls watch out, "Be careful yourself my lord, I wouldn't want you being lost or hurt." She said softly and tenderly cupped his cheek as she leaned forward to return his kiss.

Back
Top Bottom