Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dead Don't Cry - A Victorian Tragedy (Skeith & Spellbinder)

"Reina are you all right? You were not in class today and I want to come in and check on you." Ashlee said threw the door, her hand going to the handle and trying to open the door. To her surprise the door was not even locked as she opened the door slowly and walked into the room closing the door behind her gently. "I Heard you talking and shouting at something threw the door. What is wrong? I want to help you." she said gently as her worried tones filled the air and her magic started to get away from her on its own trying to sooth the other girl by instinct. "I guess since you were not in class you were the one I saw last night." She stated softly, taking in a deep breath. "I did not tell anyone about what I saw last night, that is way no one had come to get you and I do not plan on telling anyone. I think I can help you if you will let me" she said soothingly. Not moving any closer or anything like that as she waited for the girl to make any movements to ether try and get her away or get her closer. "Did something happen to you where you have someone inside your head trying to get you to do things you don't want to do? I heard you making two different voices and talking to yourself." she said looking worried about the other girl.

Reina looked up at Ashlee as the door opened, much to her awe. Was she so distraught the night before that she had forgotten to lock the door? She recognized the comforting sensation of Ashlee's magic as she approached. She looked at the ground after a moment. "I'm not sorry." She said quietly. "He needed to die. They all need to die." The voice was definitely her own. Reina clearly had a deep seeded rage of her own, she was just to scared to express it. She turned her gaze back to Ashlee after a moment. "You can't help me. She's a part of me." She admitted as she pulled her knees to her chest. Her eyes moved to the covered mirror before looking back at Ashlee. "And... I'm afraid to be alone..." She closed her eyes as she buried her face in her knees.

She drew in an uneasy breath as she slowly raised her gaze, her eyes reddened. "You don't have to be my friend any more if you don't want to. I'm dangerous, I'm awkward, and I'm repulsive..." Her gaze lowered swiftly. "I kill people, my reflection talks back to me, and I'm a half-elf orphan. It's alright. I know I'm a lot of trouble."

Ashlee looked at the other girl still really worried about her. Why what did they do to you?" She asked very gently as she started to move closer to Reina, not understanding what could of happened to the other girl that would make her into such an outcast. "I am here for you, you will not have to be alone..... I want to be with you. Maybe I can sooth the anger that you both have." She stated gently as she moved even closer to the other woman. She had to use all of her control so she would not cry for the other girl though she wanted to badly. As she watched the other girl hide herself against her knees.

"I never said I didn't want to be your friend. I really want to do what I can to help make things better for you. I was tought to heal all of my life, to make things better for others if I could." She said very gently and started to climb onto the bed, wrapping an arm very gently around the other girl. Which made her soothing powers more then ten times strong on its own, that was a bad thing with the fay if they did not actively control themselves then their power just did what was needed on its own. "If you don't try and work things out with your other self. You will just keep on fighting each other. I am willing to try and work things out with both of you maybe even be friends with you both." she said clamly.

When the woman draped an arm around her, and the magic flowed into the young half-elf, she quickly through her arms around Ashlee's neck, holding onto her tightly, weeping uncontrollably. So much soothing power, mixed with Ashlee's already pleasant voice was enough to bring Reina's defenses down entirely. "I don't deserve you." She cried quietly. Reina found Ashlee to be unbelievable. A woman so kind and gentle, beautiful and trusting, was trying so hard to be her friend. She'd hidden the truth, and braved coming to visit her even though she knew what she had done.

She pulled away after several minutes of tears. She wiped her eyes, her gaze lowering to the sheets. "They raised me." She said quietly. "You asked what they did to me. They raised me. My parents abandoned me, I never knew them. Oswal-, the man from last night, he found me. When I was seven, I was beaten, raped, and molded into a monster. I killed animals, monsters, other children... Anything the crowd wanted, as long as it kept the torture away. It was a travelling circus, and as long as the show's good, nobody talks about the bad stuff."

"That was when I met her. The girl in the mirror. She would listen to me. She would do the killing for me, she would endure the torture for me. But she liked it. A lot... She scared me, but she was my only friend." She closed her eyes, drawing in a deep breath. "But now I have two friends." She said with a forced smile as she looked up at Ashlee.

Ashlee let out a surprised gasp when the other girl broke down and wrapped her arms tightly around Ashlee and started to cry. "It is ok Reina. I am here for you, let it all out. I will do what I can to help." She said gently, her hand moving up to the other girls hair and stroking it tenderly. Doing her best to give as much confert as she possibly could, Reina really needed anything and everything that Ashlee could give the other girl. It truly hurt deep down how everything effected her friend she prayed that there would be something that she could do to help.

When Reina started to pull away, Ashlee still held her gently, not wanting her to pull too far away from herself. ashlee payed attention as the girl spoke about what had happened to her. As the story continued, some tears did fall from her own eyes as the girl told the sad story about what had happened while she grew up. Light how could someone force that on a child? There is no way that anyone could allow such a thing to be done it was unthinkable. She gave her head a very sad shake. "I am sorry that they did that to you. They had no right to do such things to a child. They all deserve toi be locked up for the rest of their lives." She said bitterly.

She gave a nod when she started to talk about the other girl, that had grown inside her mind. "Well you should give her some thanks for that. If she had not come along, you would be broken into something much less then you already are. I am sure without her help some other bad things might of happened to you..... I will be here for you....... For both of you." She said tentatively since she really did not know too much about the other girl that was sharing the body of her friend.

It felt good to get it all off her chest and to have someone to talk to. When Ashlee mentioned thanking the other girl, her gaze shifted worriedly to the covered mirror. She gave the girl another hug, though it wasn't nearly as tight. "Thank you. So much." She was growing to enjoy the fay's magical touch, and was growing to understand why having a friend could do so much good for her. She nuzzled the girl's neck softly before pulling away again. She looked about the small room as she tried to dry her eyes, sniffling softly. "Sorry, it's such a mess..." She said quietly as she quickly got up and tried to straighten things out, which consist mostly of pushing the floor clutter under her bed.

After she'd secured a safer walking path about the room she turned to face Ashlee, sniffling again. "Th-that's a little better." She moved to take her seat on the bed again, eyeing the mirror again. She didn't feel good about letting the other girl meet Ashlee. Not after her threat earlier. "I'm sorry that I left yesterday. I was scared." She said after a few minutes. She kept her gaze lowered, too embarrassed by her behavior to look up. "And I was afraid of what would happen if you found out about her." Never in Reina's wildest dreams could she have imagined it having gone so smoothly.

Ashlee smiled at Reina as she hugged Ashlee again, "You are welcome." Ashlee said to the other girl nuzzling into her hair before the other girl pulled away. She looked at the other girl tilting her head to the side as the smaller girl started to talk about her room being a mess. "It is fine." She said with a smile as the other girl started to kick things under the bed.

Ashlee started to move over to the older girl and took a seat next to her. "You do not need to say sorry to me. You did not hurt me or anything... I hope you will try to control your self, I don't want to see someone get hurt again." She said softly. Ashlee ran a hand down the other girls back, trying to confert the other girl and get her too look into her eyes again. "I want to help you. So please don't be worried about me finding out about anything." She said as her hands started to run along the other girls skin, making her power flow back into the other girl, helping with the emotions and worries.

Hearing Ashlee mention Reina controlling herself, she shook her head. "I'm sorry, but I can't stop." She said in nearly a whisper. "I won't stop. Not until every single one of them has paid for their sins." Reina could have said something about wanting to prevent this from happening to other children, but that wasn't true. This was good old fashioned revenge. "Even if I wanted to, she would do it anyway." Reina shook her head again. "The nightmares and the tears won't stop until we put it to rest." By 'we' she obviously meant her and the other girl.

She looked up at the mirror again, before shuttering softly. Her gaze moved back to Ashlee before offering a sad smile. "But it does seem to feel better when you touch me. I-is that the power you were talking about?" She could recognize why she warned that it could be addictive to weaker minds. Being half-human, Reina recognized also that she could fall prey to that same addiction, but what was the harm if there were no side effects? If it was just a soothing, loving sensation, what harm could it do?

Ashlee sighed as her friend said that she could not control herself and gave her head a slight shake. "Is there any way that I could get you to just get them in jail.... I don't want you to kill anymore people." She said to the other girl gently. "As for the other maybe she might think its worse for them to be tapped in a place where they don't want to be for the rest of their lives." She said trying to get the other girl to not kill. "I will do what I can to help you threw the nightmares if you let me.... I don't want you going threw so much pain all the time. I can feel it coming off of you." Ashlee stated quietly.

She gave a smile to the other girl "I am glad that my touching you makes you feel better. I am letting my power do its thing and yes it is part of the power I am talking about. It can get even more intense and powerful if I focus it but I wont do that unless you ask." She said softly to Reina, a hand sliding down the girls back. "Though no matter how much I use your mind should be safe." She said as she leaned in and gave the other girl a kiss on the forehead.

Reina released an uneasy sigh as he felt Ashlee's fingers running the length of her spine, causing her to lean forward slightly as goosebumps rose on flesh. The kiss at her forehead was an alien contact to her. She retracted slightly, touching the place where the lips had touched, a slight blush rising on her lips. "Why? What was that for?" The contact was gentle, and with Ashlee's power, quite intoxicating. She gave a faint smile as she pulled her fingers away from her forehead. "I liked it."

Considering her only intimate or sexual contact had been forceful, the gentle touches were unnatural to her, but very very wanted. It made her feel safe, even peaceful. But how much of that was her and how much of it was Ashlee's power? She had no way knowing, only that she really liked feeling Ashlee's exploring fingers and kind words. Though it also dawned on her that it might be in the fay's nature to be this friendly with strangers and new acquaintances.

Ashlee gave the other girl a soft smile at her reaction to the soft kiss she gave the girl. "What was it for? It was to make you feel a little better. I can see and feel the torment that runs threw you and I want to just wash it away from you for a time. So you can be truely yourself and not have to worry about anything." She said gently to the smaller girl as her hands gently stroked her friend her hands find any bare skin they could to help wash away the pains. Then gave a smile as Reina touched the spot where she had been kissed "I am glad it felt good." Ashlee said with a smile.

She watched the face of the other girl as she allowed her power to slowly take ahold. She slowed with everything pulling back slightly, not wanting to push the other girl away by accident. "I can see your worries. Is there something wrong, should I stop?" She asked softly her power leaking out from her words, she was letting things go a little much on instinct what she felt the girl needed but if she did not want to accept it then she might be pushed away. "I am what I am. I do what feels right and things might get away from me soon because your need has filled me I know I can make you feel better if you allow me to." She said in a quiet voice not trying to push the other girl.

Reina shuttered as she felt Ashlee's finger drift over any exposed flesh. Her own hands fell to grip the hem of her uniform's skirt as she reveled in the relieving sensations. She closed her eyes to take in the feeling, only to freeze as the sensations stopped for a moment. Hearing Ashlee offer to stop brought Reina's gaze to shift to her quickly. "S-stop? N-no. I want to feel better." She said, a bright blush forming on her face.

Reina's gaze was almost desperate as she looked at the younger girl. Her eyes shifting to the mirror again before shifting back. She knew that at one point she'd have to let Ashlee meet the other girl face-to-face, Ashlee's power might do her some good. But for now, Reina was feeling a little selfish. She was feeling better and she wanted it to continue. "Please, don't stop." She said quietly as her gaze fell to the sheet.

Ashlee gave Reina a smile when the other girl told her that she didn't want her to stop. "Very well. I will continue to do what I can to help you, though it will mostlikely become intiment." She said soothingly to the other girl as she released all of her power, not trying to control what it was doing or force it into doing anything. Her healing magic always worked better if she just let it work, she began to run her smooth and soft hands along the other womans body. Feeling her smooth stomach, then moving to the girls breasts and gently playing with them the sensations were ten times stronger and filled with pleasure as she touched the other girl.

"Just let everything go, don't fight it just do what feels right and good for you." Ashlee said softly to Reina as she started to push up the other girls shirt to reveal her exposed chest, taking everything in before leaning forward and giving the girls breasts each a kiss before licking one of the girls nipples then giving it a gentel nip.

Reina's breathing grew increasingly uneasy under the younger girl's wandering hands. Even the woman's warning of the likelihood of intimacy, didn't prepare the albino for the enhanced pleasure her powers brought. The hands gently playing with her breasts nearly drew a moan from her pursed lips. Of course, that was before she told her to not hold anything back. She watched as her shirt was gently moved above her breasts, a bright blush forming on her face as it happened. "I, I know they're not very big..." She said sheepishly before feeling the woman's lips against each of her petite mounds.

A quite moan slipped free from her mouth followed by a small wince as she felt teeth against the teased nipple. She took the edges of her own shirt, pulling it over her head and letting it fall beside the bed. Her eyes squinted slightly, as she panted under the woman's teasing lips and tongue. Such gentle explorations were so strange to her. Considering every encounter prior had been forceful and violent, she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do, so instead she chose to simply replicate what she was experiencing.

Her hands were hesitant, moving forward slowly before halting just over the other girl's breasts. "M-may I?" She asked in a nearly inaudible squeak as she continued to watch the girl work, taking silent mental notes.

Ashlee continued to gently tease and sooth Reina, not stopping her from doing anything she wanted while Ashlee worked. She could feel the other girl reacting as she felt the other girls body react showing that she was getting the welcome sensations. "That does not matter. They are apart of you and you are lovely." she said softly to the older girl as she played with and teased the girls nipples and breasts wanting to show her how she should of felt with something like this.

Ashlee smiled when she heard the other girl let out a moan, and lightened the touches with her teeth when she felt the other girl wince. She did not stop the other girl as she took off her shirt revealing her lovely chest, Ashlee let her hands stroke the other girls upper body, revealing in her smooth and fine skin, not yet wanting to move lower yet. Then she started to kiss all over and around the other girls breasts licking along the swells of her small mounds. Hands moved up slowly and started to run threw the other girls hair gently pulling and tugging as her mouth worked.

She smiled as the other girl started to move her hands to Ashlee's large breasts. "Yes, you may do anything you like to me." She said softly in a heated voice as the magic began to take them both over. Making sure that they would both feel the wonders of her magic, for fay magic did not just effect one but both of them.

Reina wasn't prepared for the compliment. Lovely? No one had ever called her lovely before. Her own reflection constantly reminded her of what a freak she really was. Though here this fay was, not only calling her lovely, but acting as if she were truly interested. She swallowed back her hesitation when she heard the woman's permission, reaching forward to gently cup the woman's breasts. It was a stark contrast to her own petite bust. Ashlee's were much larger and softer. She groped the soft flesh, rolling her hands over them with interest.

Her own curiosity was drowned when she felt Ashlee's fingers sliding over her bare flesh, exploring her hair. She leaned forward into Ashlee's lips and tongue as her body shivered slightly. A quiet string of moans fleeing from her parted lips. Her breathing was heated and brought to soft panting. She could feel heat building in her core as as the young girl teased her breasts. She crooked her head back as she struggled to keep her moans quiet. The fay's power had brought far more pleasure to the simple teasing than she could have anticipated.

Ashlee grinned softly around the other girls breasts as she finally took ahold of her breasts and stated to play with them threw her shirt, causing her breath to catch as she felt the pleasure running threw her body from the touches. "Yes that feels good. Feel free to do what ever you like with them." She said starting to breath heatedly her back arching slightly as she pushed her breasts into the other girls hands.

When Reina leaned forward pressing her breasts into Ashlee's mouth she sucked hard taking as much of them as she could into her mouth, her tongue running along everywhere it could touch as she softly bit at them giving just the barest hint of pain as she moaned into the breast. It was something to feel as Ashlee felt the other girls whole body responding to her as her hands let go of the other girls hair and slid down her body to her waist and slid under her cloths to give her smooth ass a squeeze. Before her hands went around to the other girls crotch to see what it was that she could find there to make the other girl feel good.

Reina's fingers gripped Ashlee's breasts tighter as she began to bite at hers. The brief moments of pain causing a subtle climb in her arousal. As Ashlee's hand left her hair, exploring her body, she gave a sudden shiver. Squeaking lightly as the woman squeezed her ass. Though her hand descending to her crotch was even more unexpected. Her eyes widened quickly as she brought her hands down to the woman's wrist to try to stop her hand from exploring further, but by then it was too late. "N-not there!" She cried out quickly. She blushed brightly at the realization, her uniform skirt had already formed something of a tent under the woman's teasing hands. The phallus she'd successfully kept hidden since coming to the school was standing tall and firm being held back by the undergarments she wore beneath the skirt.

She looked down to where the woman's hand had disappeared beneath her skirt with wide eyed embarrassment. She brought her hands back up to cover her face as she shook her head quickly. "I'm sorry! I should've said something..." She said quickly, hiding her face from view. She could hear a dark giggle in the back of her mind, and she knew it was the other girl teasing her again.

Ashlee let out a moan into Reina's breast as her own were squeezed tighter, Ashlee let go of the other girls breast and smiled, as her fingers brushed up against something that was nice and hard and throbbing for attention, before the other girls hand reached her wrist. "What is wrong?" she asked as her hand went around the other girls member playing with it, as one of her fingers brushed the top of the other girls folds. She hoped that Reina would find all this something to be remembered fondly and she hoped that the girl would want more.

She gave a small smile to the other girl as her other hand moved around to the front in effort to play with the other girls folds easier while she stroked the girls cock. "Don't be sorry it was a nice surprise. Don't stop exploring me or touching me I need it now." She panted wanting the smaller girl to feel free and do what ever she wanted, needing to be touched, her own cock straining against the clothing she wore trying to free itself. As her lips kissed the other girls cheek, as she continued giving pleasure.

Reina muffled her moans behind pursed lips as she squirmed under the pressure of Ashlee's exploring hands. She certainly wasn't expecting her to stimulate both her folds and her member. She let out a whimper, nodding quietly to the woman's request. After unbuckling her own skirt to make herself a little more comfortable, her hands moved to Ashlee's clothing. Her hands moving nervously over the buttons, shaking as she tried to undress the other woman. She'd never done anything this intimate before. Her sexual experience at the circus had always been so rough and forceful that this lovingly curious build up was driving her crazy. She only made the woman stop so that she could pull away Ashlee's shirt, revealing her infinitely more impressive bust.

Her hands slowly fell lower until they felt something strangely familiar. Her eyes widened as she lowered her gaze to see the throbbing shaft struggling against her clothing. That must have been why she'd taken so calmly to Reina's own secret. She slowly began to release the shaft from it's restraints. She was well aware of how to take care of one of these. To protect herself from further beatings as a child she'd become an expert at pleasuring men. Her fingers moved past whatever clothing still remained in her way to wrap her hand around the woman's shaft. Feeling that familiar throbbing in her hand made her nervous, but she pressed on, stroking it's length, intently staring down at it as she tried to endure her own pleasure.

Ashlee smiled to herself as she heard the other girls moans escape, as she played with the other girls folds and shaft. She moved her hands away to allow the other girl to undo her belt and after the other girl did that she pushed down her skirt and panties to reveal Reina's cock and pussy to the air. Then moved back allowing the other girl to take off Ashlee's shirt and expose her massive breasts to the air, her nipples hard and jutting out.

Ashlee smile at Reina as she moved her hands down Ashlee's body and started to take off her pants. Ashlee moaned softly as the other girl worked on freeing her cock, she noted to herself that she would have to wear something easier to get out of next time. Once her cock was free and she felt the other girl playing with it skillfully she let out a pleased moan. "Oh yes that feels great." She said in a husky voice as her hands went back and started to play and tease the other girls cock and folds. Her breathing started to become really heated as a huge bust of her power washed over them both. "Oh god! Are you ready!? Can I be inside you." She asked as her cock dribbled pre, her eyes burning with need as a finger dove deep into the other girls pussy.

Reina's hands continued to work the length of the younger girl's cock, both twisting and pulling as she ceased to be able to hold back her own moans. She looked up at Ashlee with subtle concern when she asked if she were ready. She looked back down at the phallus in her hand before giving a nod. "Y-yeah. Alright." She laid back on the bed, her fingers reaching beneath her own cock to spread her moistened slit for her. She squirmed slightly as she waited, aching for attention.

She could see the woman's desire burning in her eyes and could only imagine that it was reflected in her own. Though she certainly knew what it was like to have another person inside her, she'd never had this kind of intimate build up before. She was certainly wet and precum was dripping from her cock's head, but that didn't stop her from being nervous due to her previous experience with such activities. "J-just be gentle, please." She pleaded softly as her hands gripped the sheets of the mattress in preparation.

Ashlee panted as Reina continued to play with her cock that was more then ready to enter the older girl, her own folds were dripping as well. Ashlee gave a warm smile and a nod, as the other girl let go of her cock and laid back. Ashlee slid out of what was left of her cloths, exposing everything to the other girl hiding nothing as she moved between the other girls legs, her cock shaking with anticipation. "Mmmm, you look so yummy like that." She purred as the other girl opened herself for her to have a smooth entrance into the other girls cunt.

she leaned forward, kissing the other girls breasts as her cock moved in, sliding against the older girls entrance and brushing against her fingers that were holding her open for insertion. Her hips slowly moved forward causing a moan to escape her lips as she entered the smaller girl under her. Her body shivering from the feeling of entering the other girls hot and tight body. "I will, you don't have to worry about that." She said breathing heatedly as her cock went deeper and deeper into the other girl. Her lips moved up to find the old girls as she continued to push until everything was wrapped in the warmth of the other girl. "You feel fantastic." She said braking the kiss gently.

Reina moaned lightly as the woman grinded against her for a time. Her head falling back on the mattress as she squirmed against her. Her head raised again as soon as she felt the woman's head against her exposed pussy. Her eyes widening quickly as she began to push it in. She released a loud cry as her body squeezed the intruding member, being stretched to accept it. her mouth hung ajar as her pained and pleasured cry carried through, until being cut short by Ashlee's gentle kiss. She moaned against her lips, stopping only when the woman had gone as deep as she could. She panted heavily as she looked to where she was speared.

"It's so big, I can't believe it..." She struggled to catch her breath as she raised her gaze to meet Ashlee's. "I-I'm ready." She said quietly, her hand returning to the sheets where she clutched at them tightly. Her hips were rolling slowly, seemingly subconsciously as she wanted more. Her throbbing member pulsed with desire and frustration as she waited for the festivities to begin.

Ashlee did everything she could to make things easy for the girl under her as her cock dove all the way inside the other girl, she felt simply wonderful around her. She loved feeling the cut off cries of pleasure inside her mouth as her tongue played with the other girls. She was so tight around her cock that it was amazing that she was able to get everything inside, she smiled lovingly at the other girl seeing that her skin was stretched tight around her.

"I am sorry that I was so big. I am glad your body was able to handle all of me. I will be happy to return the favor." She said with heat in her voice, it was clear in those words that she would do anything that the older needed and would be willing to allow the other girl to take her and do what ever she wanted with her body, though it was more likely that the other in other girls head would do that. The Fay after all loved sex and even more so with partners that they cared for or wished to help and in this case it was already both. When the girl under her said she was ready, she gave the older girl a kiss as she started to move her hips, her massive cock hitting the other girls cervix as she slowly began to fuck the smaller girl. Her stomach rubbing against the other girls cock as she slowly fucked her, holding back not wanting to overwhelm the other girl.

Back
Top Bottom