Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dead Don't Cry - A Victorian Tragedy (Skeith & Spellbinder)

Skeith Takahata II

Lesbian Anarchist
In an age of human ingenuity and industrial revolution, when appearance and reputation were of the highest importance, a child was abandoned to fate. The wealthy parents would not be seen raising an albino, nor make clear the mother's indiscretion, as the child born was half-elven. The city was far too dangerous for an abandoned infant to survive. This moment should have been the end of an already tragic tale, but it wasn't. The child was rescued from the cold by a performer from a traveling circus.

The child was raised among the circus performers until she was seven. At that delicate age, when curiosity and innocence were at their prime, the child was brought to understand the true nature of the circus. She was brutalized, raped, and tortured until no sign of her humanity remained. A single knife was given to her as her only possession, and she was forced to use it. She was trained to combat monsters and wild animals. Her training eventually brought to serve as an attraction for the travelling circus. A seven year old albino butcher, with a taste for mayhem and slaughter.

At the age of twelve, her circus home was raided by bandits. She alone survived. She survived on the streets of the every populated London, until such a time as she was found, and placed into the city's only multi-racial school. Where she was given meals, a bed, and an education. Though no amount of kindness could teach this broken child humanity. Or so it was believed.

Reina Chipple, now sixteen years old, sat at her desk at the back of the class, her hair worn to hide her pointed ears from view, and her eyes glued to the paper in front of her. Her quill sat idly in her bottle of ink, her work still unstarted. Her eyes flashed to the front of the class when she heard the teacher's booming voice, welcoming yet another student to the class numbering nearly 100. With so many empty seats, Reina silently rejoiced in the knowledge that her solitude would likely go undisturbed.

Ashlee Bains from a young age was singled out by how powerful the spark of magic that was seeded in her from birth, that made her the pride and joy of her parents because that meant that she would end up making a better life for herself then they could have. Her mother and father had both been one of the weaker fay. So they had no real standing for themselves, and they did not hold much in that community since they had little influence or power so they were stuck on the mortal plan for most of the time only able to go to their true home once every few years. They were outcasts to their own people but they were widely accepted from the humans because of what they did, they used what power they had to help those around them with their magics.

They had both passed on everything they knew about magic and Ashlee Bains soaked it all up, it did not take that many years for them to teach her all that they knew since they did not have the power needed to teach her the other magics. So they ended up deciding that they needed to send her off to one of the only multi-racial schools that existed, they were so few and far between but they knew that she had to be sent so that she could hopefully learn more of magic and what she needed to do and of course there were just some things that A fay needed to learn on their own. They had it all set up, she would be staying in the dorms at the school and have everything payed for her since she was so gifted, they would miss her of course while she was away but it would be for the best for her and they all knew that.

It was finally the first day at her new school and Ashlee Bains, was making her way threw the hallways her movements just flowed as she walked as if gliding, light on her feet. She was 15 and she was going to turn 16 in a few months, hair was silver and down to her hips, her eyes were crystal blue cat eyes, she was about 5'10, her body was curvy, with a firm butt and micly shaped breasts. When every she passed a man they could not help but stair at her but the thing was with a fay you never knew if that was because of their looks or their own magic that was always wrapped around them. When she had finally gotten to her class she had to tell off more then one boy to leave her alone. Standing at the entrance she thanked the teacher then looked around for a place to sit seeing all the people and empty seats around her, then one spot stood out to her, someone that looked like they could use some sort of friend. Not to mention the fact that she was cute too witch only made her want to meet the girl more. She started her walk down to the back of the room, smiling at those she passed and took a seat next to the lone girl. Giving her a warm smile, "I my name is Ashlee Bains." She said softly so is not to disturb the class.

The albino girl was small and lithe, barely meeting 5'4" in height. Her tendency to slouch didn't help. Her thin frame bore a petite bust, enough to confirm her gender, though not enough to turn heads. Her pale white flesh, dull pink eyes, pointed ears and snow white hair was usually enough to turn most folk away. Her social standing, abandonment as an infant, and upbringing at the circus had convinced her that her unique appearance was more of a disfigurement than an exotic beauty.

Her empty gaze shifted when the young woman approached, her hair was a gorgeous silver, and her figure was as an alluring hourglass. Silently, the young albino prayed that the woman would take another seat, though her prayers went unheeded. Her eyes followed her to her seat, and wordlessly observed her. She was hesitant to speak, even when spoken to, though she eventually muttered her name. "R-Reina. Reina Chipple." She said in a very quiet, almost inaudible voice, as small as her body.

Ashlee smiled at the other girl, as she got confertible in her seat. When she heard the other girls name she could not help but give her a playful grin, since she seemed to be shy and Ashlle would be happy to do that. "It is nice to meet you, Renia Cheipple." She said holding out a friendly hand to the other girl and taking it and giving her a little handshake, moving a little closer. Showing a clear interest in the other woman. "Have you been at this school for long? It is my first day here. They say it is a good place to help people learn to use magic." She said to the smaller girl, as her hands went into her bag pulling the supplies that she would need for class. She was moving her body as she pulled out her supplies, to show off herself to the other woman praticaly inviting her to look at anything she wanted to. After she had gotten everything out of her bag, she sat up strait and looked forward ready for class to begin. Her own eyes kept on flicking back to the other girl wondering if she would talk much after class or not.

Ashlee gave a sigh as the class started and they would have little time for talking, though she was not planning to let this girl get away from her. She was good looking, she had a lovely body and form to her eyes, however it did not seem like many could get past that first look of her, which was a shame. As the class went on she did not talk too much wanting to take in anything the teacher to give her them, she took many notes about magic anything that he covered, not wanting to miss something important. When ever the teacher took a brake though she looked over at the other woman and gave her a wink. She hoped that she would be able to get this girl to open up to her since this girl seemed to be so drawn away from everyone.

Reina didn't know much about magic, she lacked the appropriate spark and therefore, never paid attention when it came up in class. Not that she paid much attention to her schooling anyway. She tried to only sneak glances at the other girl when she wasn't looking. Reina's quill never left the inkwell the entire class. She never took notes, nor did she really try to accomplish anything. She grew more curious when she started noticing Ashlee's occasional winking. She always averted her gaze every time she did so.

When the class finally concluded, Reina quickly began putting her things into her bag, eager to be finished with class, and to go hide away in her room. This new girl made her nervous, incredibly so. No one ever tried to be her friend before, she could only assume that Ashlee intended to hurt her in someway as well. "I-it was nice meeting you." She managed to stutter. She quickly threw the strap over her shoulder, rising from her seat, and trying to make a quick escape to the dorms. Unfortunately the flow of traffic from the other students made a speedy get away nearly impossible.

Ashlee did her best to get everything down that she could during class, needing to learn this stuff so that she could unlock what was still inside her. Not to mention that she really wanted to learn as much about magic as she could. By the time class was winding down and the teacher was finishing up the lecture, she had jotted down more then a few pages of information that she did not know about magic. She was feeling really good about having some of her questions answered that her parents could not. It was helping with pulling more of herself together and she wondered if any of the other classes she would be taking would give her as much good information. As the teacher finished she started to put everything away, making sure her papers were all in order and her ink well was tightly closed.

Seeing that the other girl was starting to rush, she did what she could to pack up faster, not wanting to lose the other girl. "Hold on a sec. Wait!" She said as the other girl took off trying to get out of the class but thanks to her good luck there was such a flood of people trying to get out that it stopped the other girl short. "What's wrong? Why are you trying to get away I am just trying to be your friend. You look like you really need one." She said with a friendly smile, her eyes clearly liking the sight of the other smaller woman. "I don't know if you know this I am one of the fay." She said with a smile as the boys and some of the girls started to get attracted to her by her aura. "I thought you might like to know that about me. What about you?" She asked in a friendly tone.

Reina silently cursed her inability to get out of the classroom in time. Her pale eyes flicked back to the girl as she approached. Her mouth fell open slightly when the girl explained she was fay. She had never seen one of the fay before. Though she had over heard chatter in school about them. Mostly rumors. Some regarding an aura of attraction, some claiming that they were more promiscuous than others, some speaking of their astonishing magical powers, and mind blowing beauty. Her gaze fell when asked of herself. She slowly, hesitantly, raised her hand to brush some of her white hair away to reveal her pointed ear. "I'm half-elven." She said softly. She allowed her hair to fall back into place, covering her ears. She kept it hidden as she was looked upon with pity by the elves and with fear by the humans.

Her eyes briefly panned over to the girl before moving back to the ground. "D-do you know which dormitory your room is in?" She asked quietly, trying to redirect the conversation. "I am in D Dorm, room 12. She shuffled a bit on her feet, her eyes moving about the crowded room. Large groups made her nervous. "I can help you find your dorm if you like." She clutched her bag strap, twisting it nervously.

Ashlee looked at the other girl as she answered what she was, half elf was it, strange that they did not want to keep her in where she grew up to teach her, they were normally strict about what their children learned till they were well into their 50's and she did not even look close to that age yet. "I am surprised that you are here in this school. I thought that even half elfs were held in their village and tought until they aged quite a few years, by human standards anyway. You look like you are around my age." She said smiling at the other woman slowly reaching out and sliding a caressing hand down the other womans arm, letting her feel just a touch of her power. Something to show the other woman about how a simple touch from one of the fay could feel with someone that caught their interest.

"Oh my room!? Yes I know what room it is though not how to get there. I think it was aaahhh let me think.... oh that's right I'm in dorm C room 3 it just opened up. I think the person in charge of handing out rooms says I was lucky it has an extra large bed. Though I think my parints had something to do with that one." She said with a playful smile. "I would love for you to show me how to get to my rooms, they said they had already sent my stuff ahead to the room so all I have is my bag here." She said hefing it. As they finally got out of the room, she was really hoping that she would be able to make friends with this girl. There was just something about this girl that made her want the smaller woman.

The touch to her arm sent shivers up her spine and drew an uneasy breath from the young girl. Reina didn't really know much about elven culture, considering she'd never known her parents. She decided not to talk about it though. She still wasn't sure if she could trust this new girl, and was being careful to not let her get too close.

Dormitory C... Dormitory C... It took Reina a moment to remember where it was. She'd memorized the quickest route to Dormitory D, but none of the others. Remembering where the dormitory was, she gestured with her hand subtly, before leading Ashlee in the proper direction. "Dormitory C isn't far from Dormitory D. It shouldn't be hard to find me, if you get lost or anything." She kept her head low, expertly moving through the bustling halls.

She led the girl up a large spiral staircase until she came to a halt by the door. "Did they give you the dorm key?" She asked, turning to face her, showing the key she carried for Dormitory D. Beyond the door would rest Dormitory C's lounge. Complete with couches, a fireplace, and a kitchenette. A stairway in the lounge would lead up to the rooms that would resemble small studio apartments.

Ashlee smiled as she followed the other girl, noting which ways she took to get to her proper dorm rooms, since after all she would need to find her way back. She moved a little closer to Reina as they continued to walk threw the hallways and paths. "That is good news. So that means we will not be living too fare from each other and we might be able to get together and do something fun." she said with a broad smile. She did not really have that much trouble at all moving threw the halls with the other girl, she was enjoying the walk with her and was happy that the smaller girl was being nice to her.

When they reached a staircase she could not help but let her mouth drop open this was the first time she had seen a stair case this large, she almost bumped into Reina after coming off the stair case before she heard the next question. "Key? Yes it is in my bag." She said ginning at the other girl as she started to fish inside her bag then grabbed a hold of them and pulled them out with a jingle. Ashlee put the key into the door and opened it wide to allow them both inside. "Please come on in, we can relax for a little while." she said letting to door closed after the other girl came inside.

Reina looked back at the stairs for a moment, considering just leaving without a word. Though the new student's welcoming voice beckoned her onward. She went inside of the dorm quietly, turning to watch the heavy door close behind them. The dorm looked to be the same as her own, simply mirrored. Though the students who occupied the space looked at her as though she were out of place, which she truly felt. She allowed her gaze to fall to the ground, as she stepped back closer to Ashlee.

Her hands returned to her bag strap clutching it quietly. She raised her hand to point to the stairs. "Your room should be up there somewhere." She said with a small nod. The hand fell back to her strap, clinging to it loosely as she teetered back and forth on the heels of her shoes. She looked about the small room as the sound of chatting voices returned. It seemed the dormitory's occupants had stopped staring at her and Ashlee. She gave a quiet sigh of relief before taking a step away from Ashlee and turning to face her. "Perhaps we should go get you settled in?" What began as a statement slowly molded into a question.

Ashlee smiled as Reina took a look around the room, though she was kind of disappointed about the looks the others were giving her for no good reason, she was sure. She wrapped an arm around Reina and pulled her a little close, "It looks like no one here wants to talk with us." She said stiffly looking daggers at the others in the room, her hand gripping her bag a little tighter.

She nodded to the other girl as she pointed out the stairs where it would lead to her rooms. "Thank you." She said smiling down at the other woman, allowing her to take the step away from her. A smile spread across her face as Reina asked about getting her settled in. "Thats a good idea. Lets go upstairs." She said starting a slow walk to the stairs then up them not going too fast, not wanting to lose her soon to be friend. She turned her head to make sure the other girl was still close by and then gave a smile when she found the door to her room.

Ashlee opened the door to reveal one of the bigger rooms that they had, it had a couple boxes on the floor with her clothing and other supplies for school, with a small dresser. A large queen sized bed, which left little room for the desk and chair for her workplace for homework. She smiled as she dropped her bag on the floor and then left the door open of the other girl to come in as she plopped down on the bed and crossed her legs. "Come in, come in. Please close the door behind you." She said happily.

Reina followed Ashlee up to her room, if for no other reason than to evade the students gathered in the lounge. She was amazed when she saw the difference between her room and Ashlee's. Her own room was much smaller, with a simple twin sized mattress. Of course, considering she was an orphan taken in off the street, she wasn't surprised that her room was so much smaller. Reina complied to Ashlee's request, closing the door behind her.

"It's a very nice room. Much larger than mine." She said finally as she leaned back against the door, hesitant to enter further. She looked about the space, her gaze finally falling on Ashlee. She cupped her fingers together behind her back as she drew in a deep breath. Part of her wanted desperately to flee for her own dorm and hide away in her room until classes forced her to emerge. But something about Ashlee kept her glued in place. Ashlee was making such an effort to get to know her and to be her friend. It was something that seemed alien to the young albino. "Why?" She asked quietly after a moment. "Why do you want to be friends?" Her gaze remained on the floor, unwilling to look up.

Ashlee gave a soft smile as Reina spoke. "Well thank you. As I said before my parents knew I NEEDED a bigger room. After all I am going to have to do more than just study and sleep in here." she said with a teasing smile. However the smile started to fade a little as the other girl just stood right next to the door and did not come in any farther. She started to wonder why until the words went out of the other girls mouth. Then it became clear she could not believe that someone would want to be her friend. "Why? That's because you looked like you really needed one and I like to make friends. So I thought I would make a start with someone that needed me just like just like I do." She said to the other girl reaching out with a hand, and grabbing the other girls. Tugging the other girls hand gently wanting her to come into the room and sit on the bed with her.

"Come on, Lets get to know each other a little better." She said as she tugged Reina onto the bad and then started to stretch out. Though she was not far away from the other girl, she was making the slight movement that every fay knew, that was invitation for someone to touch them if they wanted, to feel closer to the other or safer. It was a wonder that the other girl could even stand being in the school with how mistrustful she was...

Reina still wasn't sure she understood Ashlee's kindness, but it made accepting her push for friendship a little easier. "Thank you..." She said quietly. Feeling the woman tug at her hand brought a subtle blush to her face. She followed her to the bed uneasily. Her gaze shifting to the door for a moment, as if once again considering fleeing, though the thought was forcefully ignored as she was pulled onto the bed, causing a surprised gasp to escape her lips. She laid beside the kind fay, a faint blush still illuminating her millky white flesh. She was beginning to take some of the rumors regarding the fay seriously. Things that Ashlee had said, as well as the smiles and winks she continued to send her way, were definitely pointing towards fay promiscuity and Reina couldn't deny her unnatural beauty.

Reina didn't pick up on the subtle body language common amongst fay. Having been raised on the road by humans and an assortment of freaks she didn't recognize certain common behaviors, even among humans. Her fingers curled on the soft sheets of the large bed as she stared at the fay. She laid on her side facing the woman. Her heart beat wildly, having never been this close to anyone in as intimate a setting as a bedroom before.

Ashlee smiled at the other woman's words as she came to the bed with her and laid down next to her. "You are quite welcome." She said to the half elf with a kind smile, her eyes warm and caring. She liked how the other girl started to blush just laying there next to her. She reached out to the other woman and moved her fingers gently across her cheek, letting all control of her power go, allowing her to feel every bit of the pleasure that a simple touch could give another. As her hand moved a stray hair out of the others face. "You know you can ask me anything you like or talk to me about anything." She said softly.

While her hand started to run down her cheek and under the other girls chin not wanting her to look away, as the sensations of warmth and caring flowed out from the fay and into the other girl. It was a simple thing to allow ones power do what it would normally do. "If you want me to pull back any of my power you will have to tell me soon. Otherwise I might get to the point where I enjoy letting you feel this as you do receiving it. I have a small warning for you though, some humans can get addicted to this but since you are half elf I do not think you wil have to worry. Since you don't seemed to be effected by me when I am tapping everything down." She said to the other woman, wondering how she would take any of her words, not liking to keep any secrets to one that she wanted to stay close to.

Reina appreciated the other's kindness and sweet words, though the woman's touch, and it's effect on her tended to frighten her a bit. She shivered as she felt her fingers moving across her cheek. She tried to look away, but her face was halted by her fingers at her chin. Her blush deepened as the hair was moved away. Even with Ashlee's kindness and gentle touches, things felt like they were moving way to fast for the young albino, especially considering how socially inept she was. "I... I can't do this..." She said quickly as she sat up.

She picked up her bag, hanging the strap over her shoulder and making her way to the door. She paused in the now open doorway, looking back at the fay. She lowered her gaze before muttering, "I'm sorry" under her breath. She quickly left the room, and soon after the dormitory making a fast get away to her own dormitory.

She quickly entered her room, sitting on her mattress while hugging her knees to her chest. Her eyes staring at the sheets. "Stupid... Stupid girl." The voice sounded like hers, but she hadn't spoken.

"Who... Who's there?" She asked sheepishly.

"I'm over here." The voice whispered. Reina turned her head in the direction, seeing her reflection in the mirror and the cruel smirk it wore.

"N-no... Not tonight... Please not tonight." She said as she pulled her knees closer to her chest.

The reflection forced a fake pout. "Oh, poor poor little Reina. Lost and alone. Do you think your new friend would still care about you, if she knew about me?"

"Leave me alone..." The albino pleaded, beginning to sob softly.

"We have work to do..." The voice said softly before swiftly deepening to a thunderous order. "You can cry later you pasty little runt!" Reina burried her head in her arms, trying to hide from the voice. "You can't hide from me Reina... Now get to work." Reina reached beneath her bed, pulling a small box from under a loose floor board. It held an ornate knife, beautiful in it's construction. She pulled it from the box, tightening her grip around the hilt. A long dark cloak was also stashed beneath the bed, with a porcelain mask. It was another foggy night, and when ever the fog bank rolled in, Reina had work to do.

Ashlee gave the other girl a soft smile, though she could feel the other girls hesitation. "It is ok. I wont force you into anything that is why I told you everything I could." she said in a soft voice, not angry at all just a little sad that the other girl could not trust much at all yet. she watched as the smaller girl got up and started to head to the door. "You have no need to be sorry dear. Just please don't let this be the last time I get to see or talk to you. I would consider that a great loss." She said with a little sadness and regret, she hoped that she would be able to help the other woman out of what ever issues she had. As the other girl left the room, Ashlee looked at the door regretfully knowing it was the right thing to let her go but not liking it seeing all the pain that was inside Reina. She laid there just looking at the door wander what it is that she should do but she had not one clue. After about an hour or two of unpacking she decided to head out and get some food.

She went out of the dorms starting to wander around the school area looking for somewhere to eat food, she hoped there were some good places hiding around the school area. It was too bad it was so late though most of the places she wandered buy were closed causing her to move farther and farther away from the school. Her umbrella was little help in this weather though she was thankful to have it and a good black leather jacket. She gave a sigh when she had finally found a place to eat, she took a table and made her order and then sat back trying to relax as she waited for her food.

As soon as Reina was clear of the school and safely hidden in one of the alleys, she pulled the porcelain mask into place. The mask was one she used to wear in the circus. It covered the left half of her face. The Right have having long been broken off. The mask bore a thin grin with black lips. The eye of the mask was also darkened with black, a single black tear painted below it. The black cloak hung about her body, keeping her body well hidden. The hood that hung over her head, allowed mostly shadow to conceal her face.

Her fingers tightened on the hilt of the knife as she passed through the alleys moving as if one of the shadows within the fog. She'd heard a rumor that many of the circus performs, including the ring master, had managed to survive the bandit raid. It was in those moments of realization that her reflection had begun to defy her command. Her eyes eventually came to rest upon an old poster of the travelling show. Among all of the different attractions displayed on the poster, she could see her younger self, facing down an angered bear with her knife. She closed her eyes before turning away from the poster.

Which was when her eyes fell upon a drunken man, stumbling about the alley. She approached him cautiously. As his face came into view, she halted. She knew him. He was a juggler and fire spitter at the old show. He used to try to teach her when she was a small child. She could remember the fun they had, before she was given up to the ring master's will. "Oswald." She said quietly as she stepped out of the fog.

He quickly looked up. "Who's there?" His eyes fell on her and shifted from shock to acceptance. "Reina. You're alive. So you found me." He looked back at her for a moment before sighing quietly. "Strange that it would end where it began. I found you back here, when you were an infant. I won't ask your forgiveness, and I won't beg for my life. I know how deeply I wronged you." Her lifeless expression never shifted as she held the knife closely. She started stepping closer, bringing the knife out from under the cloak. "I know what you must do. I'm prepared to suffer the consequences." He spread his arms wide as she stepped into him quickly, her knife entering his ribs with ease. He gave a startled cough before his arms loosely wrapped about her shoulders. He slowly fell to his knees in front of her. A bit of blood trickling from his lips. "Be a good girl now." He struggled to say. "I love you." He fell forward into his own pooling blood.

Reina wordless turned until she heard something on the cobble stone. She turned around again, her eyes falling on three juggler's balls. She leaned over, collecting them in her hand. "I forgive you." She said quietly, her cold gaze growing softer, with a tear threatening to fall.

Ashlee sighed after finishing he food and tea, looking out and seeing that the rain had died down quite a bit but now it was the case of fog. She let out an angry mutter, it would make things harder for her to find her way back to the school, she shook her head and put on her coat and then headed out to the street walking quietly. Until she thought she heard voices, who could be out this late chatting on the street. She asked herself making her way twords the soft voices, they seeming to draw her to them. since on of them sounded like someone that she knew. As she approached to the corner of the building where the voices were coming from she put her body tight against the building and only had her head looking around the corner as they talked. she thought she had heard Reina's name spoken by the man. she heard little snips of conversation as he spoke to the person in the mask, who could that be.... What she was getting though she did not like one bit. What could that man have done that he would accept what the other was about to do to him without a fight.

When she saw the furry of movement she let out a scream as she watched the man die, she was shaking in fear and rage the magic starting to well up inside her as she moved into the opening in the street. She did not know what the other was doing to the man it looked like she was picking up something that he may have dropped. "Why did you kill that man!?!?' She asked as she got her spells ready inside her head to bond the other tightly, nothing that would kill however, she would never do something like that herself. She started to walk slowly closer as she watched the other, her spell would need to be closer to have a good chance to work, the greater distance the harder to hold something against its will.

Reina slowly rose to her feet. The woman's scream having alerted her. She turned her head to peer over her shoulder. 'You know that voice. I know you do. She's a witness now. She can't be allowed to live.' Reina shook her head, a hand rising to hold the side of her head as she whimpered quietly. 'Now!' The harsh order drove her to move. With cat like grace, she spun around, moving low to the ground. She came to a halt just before the street opened up. She didn't dare strike someone down in the middle of the street. She wouldn't risk being seen. Not that she wasn't willing to attack. She flipped the knife around in her hand as she raised it above her head, prepared to throw it.

"Why did I kill him!?" The voice was harsh and only barely recognizable. "The things I've seen and endured are beyond your wildest nightmares!" She growled lowly as she drew her hand back, prepared to throw the weapon. "You can't imagine my pain. I deserve justice! Revenge!" Very swiftly her voice both shifted in tone and emotion as a frightened cry escaped her lips. "Get out of my head!"

She slowly loosened her grip allowing the knife to fall away. Making out Ashlee's face in the fog was enough to bring the assassin to her knees. She fell to all fours, lowering her head, silently sobbing. "I won't do it. This is still my body." She whimpered. Hearing the woman draw closer, Reina's pained gaze shot forward towards her, flicking the hood free of her head. She turned and began fleeing into the darkened alley, headed back towards the school. Though she remained unaware of Ashlee's prepared spell for paralyzing opponents.

Ashlee took a deep breath as the person in the mask started twords her, she had planted her feet getting ready for anything. Her eyes showed fear as the person flipped the knife into a throwing position, her eyes held some fear but they held a strong light of determination for doing her best to stop this killer if she could. Though she wondered why who ever it was had stumbled at the beginning holding their head for some reason it seemed odd. The when the girls voice.... Yes it was a girls voice started to come out from her mouth it was hard to know if it was the truth though it sounded that she believed it and was glad that she had killed the man. Then her mouth dropped open as the other girls voice started to change and it started to sound like Reina again, could that killer really be her!? she was frozen there still holding the spells ready as she watched everything go threw the other woman wondering if she was truly a killer or a victim of something else. She gave her head a shake no who ever it was, was a killer and had to be stopped if she could.

Ashlee was surprised when the other girl dropped the knife, her body started to relax a little when that happened. Her face started to slacken from the pain the other girl was showing, she was clearly fighting something in her head that did not want to let her go. Her feet started to walk to the other woman when the girls head lifted up and then she started to run away. "Wait!" she yelled at the fleeing girl as she took off. She gave a sigh and let her spells fall away, she gave her head a shake. Looking down at the ground she spotted the knife and wrapped it in a spare piece of cloth she used for some magic spells and wrapped the knife up carefully before putting it inside her bag. Then rushed back to the school and dorms.

She did not even notice anyone inside the C dorms and she went strait to her room and hid the knife away in her dresser. She did not know why she took the knife she only knew if the cops got it, who knew what they would do to that poor girl that looked like she was fighting for herself. Ashlee hoped that she would be able to find the girl and maybe help her over her sickness since she was very good with healing and was working to get even better in school.

Reina sat on her bed, the cloak and mask cast under the bed. She stared at the juggling balls that now sat on the sheets. She pulled her knees close to her chest as she stared. Tears stained her face as she replayed the encounter in her head, but not just with Oswald. The first girl who had ever tried to be her friend knew she was a killer now. She figured it was only a matter of hours before the police were at her door. She figured it was impossible that Ashlee would have kept her secret, or held onto her knife. "That was real cute of you. Saving your precious friend like that."

Reina looked over at her reflection which looked incredibly upset with her. "Shut up..." She whimpered softly.

"Why did you do it? Do you really think she gives a damn about a pathetic little wretch like you? What do you think will become of us now? You left a witness alive. You stupid, ugly little child!" The reflections cruel words continued to batter her for several minutes and even after they faded it, Reina found no sleep.

Reina didn't attend class the following morning. Instead, she spent the day hiding in her room, rolling the juggling balls in her hand while she stared at the door. Waiting for the inevitable arrival of the police. She hadn't slept, her face and hair reflected that much. Perhaps that wicked voice was right. She couldn't afford to trust anyone, no matter how nice they seemed.

Ashlee did not know what she would do, if it really was Reina... She had a very hard time sleeping that night worried about what was going to happen and what she should do if anything to help. She drifted in and out of sleep never getting more than an hour at a time, when it was finally time for her to get up she rolled out of bed, then took a shower, went into the main area of her dorm and eat quickly before going to class.

She was surprised that her friend had not shown up to class this day, she gave a disappointed sigh. If she had any type of doubt who it was that she had seen it was gone now. There should of been no reason For Reina to miss class unless she was the one. Her mood just kept on going down hill as the class went on. Ashlee had a hard time taking any notes or doing class work having been so distracted and worried. She went threw everything inside her head trying to figure out what she would do. Then finally decided on going to see her after class and try to at least give her a little help.

When class was finally over, Ashlee packed up everything she could with the little bit of note and work she was able to finish in class. She quickly packed everything up and then started to head to dorms D room 12. It took her a while to find someone that was in those doors and asked if they could let her in so she could find Reina Chipple. then once she was let into the dorm area she started to search for the other girl.

Reina was still hiding away in her room when classes let out. The only sign to her that time had flowed at all was the sound of students moving about the dorm. Every set of steps that moved past her door caused her to flinch a little, each time assuming it was the police. Her gaze watched the area under the door to see interruptions in the light, suggesting someone was standing on the other side. Her eyes widened as she saw the light break. Someone was here. She set the juggling balls aside and sat up against the headboard. Without her knife, there was very little that she could do to defend herself from being arrested.

It was either the police or Ashlee, possibly both. She knew that no matter what waited beyond the door, she wasn't keen on finding out. "Who's there? What do you want?" She asked aloud, her fingers curling into loose fists, clutching her sheets. "Just go away! I don't want any visitors."

"Sure, that'll scare them off." The reflection said, rolling her eyes.

"Shh... They could hear you." Obviously the voice, and reflection only existed in Reina's warped and broken mind, but she believed it to be very real.

"I think she already knows about me if it's who you think it is." The reflection said matter-o-factly. "I think me and her should have another chat. It could be fun. Just some girl time. Well, more fun for me than for her."

"Shut up!" She shouted, throwing her sheet over the mirror. "Leave me alone..." She whimpered quietly.

Back
Top Bottom