Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

animeroleplayguy's Journal + Absences and random chatter

A

animeroleplayguy

Hello, welcome to my journal. Since I was finally able to add a signature and a avatar. I decided to continue on my streak and create a journal. Sometimes when I am bored, I will post random stuff. Other times, I will notify my fellow roleplay partners if I am going to be away. I am not popular on this site. So I hope that this will increase my popularity. If you are stopping by say hello and feel free to read on. You may find some things entertaining or you may not.

Maybe, I will tell you a little about me and my past. Again, welcome to animeroleplayguy's first and only journal. If you want to talk to me, leave a reply and I'll get to you asap.

Ok, I thought I should put down my first journal post. Since I have the day off today. With a lot of free time in my hands, I will be ablw to rp for a while.

One thing that I alwayd wondered was why was Obama elected again? Not to start any arguments or anything but I feel like he was not a useful president. Before he first became president, from my opinion. Everyone just elected him so we can have the the first black presisdent. He's not even black! At least that is what I think...
Now, I have given up on politics, since I know that America is far from getting out of debt.

That is all I have to say. Sorry, I just felt like I had to get that thought out of my system.

If you have not noticed already. I have closed my main request thread. I have currently lost interest in realistic rps. Now, I will be only taking/doing fandom rps. So if you are reading this and interested. Send me a message.

Back
Top Bottom